Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
live chat with amazon.co.uk today [CLOSED]
t7gga Yellow Sparx Gems: 1726
#1 Posted: 11:36:22 17/01/2012 | Topic Creator
You are now connected to Karthikeyan from Amazon.co.uk.

Me: hi, amazon germany and amazon spain are both taking pre-orders for the new wave 3 skylanders characters from activision. why isn't amazon.co.uk taking pre-orders?

Karthikeyan: Hello, my name is Karthikeyan.I'll be happy to look into this for you. To make sure that I have the correct account, may I ask the name on your account, your e-mail address, and the first line of your billing address

Me: if you would be kind enough to do that i would really appreciate it my details are ***

Karthikeyan: Thanks for the confirmation. Unfortunately, we're unable to provide information on pre-order "wave 3 skylanders" of that we may run in the future. Please remember that orders placed on one Amazon site will be processed independently of any orders you may have placed on another Amazon site.

Me: is there any reason that other european amazon sites are taking pre-orders but amazon.co.uk isn't?

Karthikeyan: All Amazon websites are working independently. We cant comment any information about our partner website.

Me: but i'm asking about why amazon.co.uk isn't taking pre-orders ... that is what i would like information on

Karthikeyan: I understand your concern. We do not have information regarding this item from our suppliers. Once we have more information, we'll update our website. Currently, I'm unable to confirm why the item is not listed for pre order as it is listed with our partner sites.

Me: ok, thanks, bye

Karthikeyan: Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Me: now worries, have a fun day

Karthikeyan: Good Bye ! Have a nice day!

so, after the unsuccessful chat i've sent an email just in case someone reading it actually knows something, but i doubt it
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:37:08 17/01/2012 by t7gga
t7gga Yellow Sparx Gems: 1726
#2 Posted: 13:10:44 17/01/2012 | Topic Creator
the email reply ...

To: ***
Date: 17 January 2012 at 12:34
Subject: Your Amazon.co.uk Enquiry

Hello

I've searched our catalogue, but we do not have any information about the pre-order of the new wave 3 Skylanders characters on Amazon.co.uk.

However, as they are available from Amazon.de and Amazon.es I would imagine that we should be receiving these characters for sale soon.

We are constantly adding to our catalogue listings, so we would encourage you to check back on our website soon, to see if this title has been made available.

I hope this helps. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Warmest regards,

Gary
Amazon.co.uk
Your feedback is helping us build Earth's Most Customer-Centric Company.
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#3 Posted: 14:16:17 17/01/2012
That almost seems like a scripted "live" chat. Like a program was running to pick up on key words and spit out formulated results using said key words. I would bet if you had asked about something that was in stock in the same fashion you would have gotten the same results.
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me