Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Best place to buy Skylanders? [CLOSED]
chriscross99 Green Sparx Gems: 168
#1 Posted: 02:24:43 17/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Hi I have tried time and time again to find new characters but I have had no luck. I have only tried one of my local Gamestops and was wondering where is a better place with more selection. Thanks in advance!
---
My collection so far: [smiliesmiliesmilie][smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smilie][smilie]
I want: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie camo sunburn warnado whamshell
Whirlwind5598 Green Sparx Gems: 332
#2 Posted: 02:26:40 17/01/2012
ToysRus but the prices are a bit high.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#3 Posted: 02:27:31 17/01/2012
Where I live, Best Buy, Wal Mart, Target, and GameStop are the best places. They're where I got all my Skylanders, especially Best Buy (but then again... I got most of mine personally a few weeks after the game came out, so it wasn't difficult to get them then...).

Soo, I'd try Wal Mart, Target, Best Buy, or GameStop most of the time (but now, of course, it's so much harder to get them).
Ah yes, and maybe Toys R Us but those are a bit high prices.
---
but i love it all smooth
Brony Blue Sparx Gems: 660
#4 Posted: 02:27:47 17/01/2012
Try Target, K-mart, Best Buy, Walmart, or Meijer.
quanzy9224 Red Sparx Gems: 38
#5 Posted: 02:28:00 17/01/2012
Bestbuy, every kid goes TRU only the smart people think to go somewhere like bestbuy, or target, things not focused on games entirely like walmart also
---
<smiliesmiliesmilie><smiliesmiliesmilie><smiliesmiliesmilie><smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie><smiliesmilie><smiliesmilie><smilie><smilie>
REALLY WANT: smiliesmiliesmilie
Whirlwind5598 Green Sparx Gems: 332
#6 Posted: 02:28:49 17/01/2012
Quote: Brony

Yeah K-Mart too I found a sonic boom single pack and a stealth elf single pack there.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

chriscross99 Green Sparx Gems: 168
#7 Posted: 02:32:18 17/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks guys I will try those places although I have never heard of Meijer. I live in USA by the way. Ha ryhmed!
---
My collection so far: [smiliesmiliesmilie][smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smilie][smilie]
I want: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie camo sunburn warnado whamshell
Brony Blue Sparx Gems: 660
#8 Posted: 02:33:18 17/01/2012
Quote: Whirlwind5598
Quote: Brony

Yeah K-Mart too I found a sonic boom single pack and a stealth elf single pack there.

Lucky! The only thing they had there was Dino-rang, and
Boomer
. smilie' lulz
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#9 Posted: 02:59:59 17/01/2012
Quote: chriscross99
Thanks guys I will try those places although I have never heard of Meijer. I live in USA by the way. Ha ryhmed!

Meijer is a jewish run company that would take walmart out of the picture if they ever expanded beyond the midwest. I love meijer and soo miss going meijering. I so wish there was a meijer here!

I have gotten 14 of the 24 figures my kids own after christmas. Almost all of them have come from one target or another. Once I saw that TRU was overcharging for these things I have basically stopped going there to look. I may call them and if they had new figures I needed, I might go and get them there, but I wouldnt stop looking elsewhere so i could return them at some point. I it redonkulous to spend an extra $2 per single and an extra $5 per triple/adventure pack.

My suggestion is to call the Targets in your area on monday, wednesday, and friday mornings. Then get there as close to 8 am as you can.
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
quanzy9224 Red Sparx Gems: 38
#10 Posted: 12:25:15 17/01/2012
wait... meijer sellls skylanders????
---
<smiliesmiliesmilie><smiliesmiliesmilie><smiliesmiliesmilie><smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie><smiliesmilie><smiliesmilie><smilie><smilie>
REALLY WANT: smiliesmiliesmilie
moleigh Red Sparx Gems: 36
#11 Posted: 14:46:31 17/01/2012
The meijer by me had nothing related to skylanders not even the starter packs. Northern Indiana.
hoodoo Yellow Sparx Gems: 1169
#12 Posted: 00:49:42 18/01/2012
I just found some Skylanders at K-Mart. My wife called and they had the Whirlwind, Double Trouble, Drill Sergeant 3-pack. The lady agreed to hold one for us and we shot up there. Luckily they had a Flame Slinger, Drobot, Stump Smash as well. I only need Flameslinger but my nephew needs the rest. Win/win tonight. Now all I need is Cynder.
---
A dad, a husband, a gamer
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me