Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Still Planning on Buying Extras? [CLOSED]
ialexonline Green Sparx Gems: 452
#1 Posted: 21:20:07 16/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Seems like a lot of people started getting Wave 3 today...but it doesnt seem like anyone bought more than just for themselves. Would have been nice to help some forum members out!

Anyways, I know when I can get wave 3 if they have more than just for me, i'll be buying a couple for the forum so members dont have to pay astronomical prices.

If no one on the forum wants em i'll be returning them to the store a few weeks later, that way when they restock them some kid will get lucky and get the last one on the shelf!
---
Skylanders I own: smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3251
#2 Posted: 21:55:16 16/01/2012
I just like to get 1 of each Skylander (with the exeption of the legendaries and dark spyro)
Reimu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1076
#3 Posted: 21:56:46 16/01/2012
I don't feel like using my money for people I don't know, sorry. And anyway, I prefer to let the toys on the shelf and hope that a kid will but them.
exosquad Gold Sparx Gems: 2667
#4 Posted: 01:01:43 17/01/2012
when the shipments stores are getting is like, 2 new adventure packs, or a case of like 6 singles.. its not even easy to buy 2 of the same one (both upgrade paths). maybe when the figures are out more places people will be wanting to deal and trade..
---
I am going to have 1 of everything. someday...
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#5 Posted: 01:22:41 17/01/2012
Exactly, Exosquad. Everyone assumes that when I buy 4 of the same character in this game, it's on the same day. It took me this long to get 4 of every character.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#6 Posted: 01:29:02 17/01/2012
I think I'd probably buy extras if I see them. Granted I have the money on me though haha
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
essadis Green Sparx Gems: 335
#7 Posted: 02:32:46 17/01/2012
Quote: spyroflame0487
I think I'd probably buy extras if I see them. Granted I have the money on me though haha

same her and if i could ever find them in the great white north lol. toys r us usually gets shipments on Tuesday/Wednesday and with it being -40c here tomorrow maybe i can beat ppl to the store lol
---
have: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me