Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Great Monday morning! [CLOSED]
BIG_Rich Blue Sparx Gems: 613
#1 Posted: 18:49:31 16/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Called my local Target store and was told by the electronics girl she had two whirlwind, drill sargent, & double trouble three packs for sale! She was so nice that she offered to pull one off the shelf for me and hold it behind the counter for me until I could run up there and purchase it. Awesome! Finally got whirlwind and double trouble without paying ridiculous high prices online for them. Allready owned drill Sargent so now I have 2 but oh well. Nice Monday!
Skaterpunkdan Blue Sparx Gems: 501
#2 Posted: 18:50:34 16/01/2012
lucky dude wish they would show up in the UK already I'm about ready to kill someone for Slam Bam smilie
---
I Have: 37/37
DrillSarge Gold Sparx Gems: 2327
#3 Posted: 18:50:58 16/01/2012
If u grab an extra one i will buy it from u. smilie
ialexonline Green Sparx Gems: 452
#4 Posted: 19:00:54 16/01/2012
If you get an extra three pack ill buy one also!
---
Skylanders I own: smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
BIG_Rich Blue Sparx Gems: 613
#5 Posted: 19:08:15 16/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Sorry but there was only one 3 pack there when I arrived. BUT the good news is be patient they ARE comming to your area. I need to find the Empire of Ice now. LOL. This is fun hunting these things down. By the way I'm in Atlanta Georgia for anyone wondering what area I'm talking about.
#6 Posted: 19:09:45 16/01/2012
Quote: BIG_Rich
Sorry but there was only one 3 pack there when I arrived. BUT the good news is be patient they ARE comming to your area. I need to find the Empire of Ice now. LOL. This is fun hunting these things down. By the way I'm in Atlanta Georgia for anyone wondering what area I'm talking about.

WOW im in Florida! I guess one extra day and they'll all be here!
---
Skylanders I own: smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
ritap0519 Red Sparx Gems: 71
#7 Posted: 19:22:42 16/01/2012
I have lurked recently, reading the forum to figure out which characters are out/what three packs available/etc...
Anyway, this morning I saw that all the area Targets were suddenly stocked - dragged the kids and was able to get the three pack of Whirlwind/Double Trouble/Drill Sargent. No Cynders or Empire of Ice, but there were other figures there that my son and nephew were in "need" of (like Eruptor, and the Drobot/Flameslinger/Stump Smash and Wrecking Ball/Stealth/Sonic Boom triple packs).
I stopped at the nearby Game Stop just after and the employee told me they are expecting a shipment tomorrow (we just need Empire of Ice and Cynder and Chop Chop).
I am in Maryland.
terradorheart Green Sparx Gems: 418
#8 Posted: 20:14:18 16/01/2012
Yay for Target! An employee there pulled a Double Trouble triple pack and an Empire of Ice for me this morning.
#9 Posted: 20:15:33 16/01/2012
One of the Gamestops I called today told me that I was about the 10th caller today.

Which is bad...considering they dont get large shipments in...so if 10 people call before me by time I call they'll be gone.

But at the same time I called late. I called all the Gamestops at like 10, then called some more at 12 when they got shipment in, and this one i called at like 2ish just for good measure. None of them got new stock in so that's good.
---
budkin Yellow Sparx Gems: 1234
#10 Posted: 20:26:43 16/01/2012
Wow that's a great haul! Grats!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me