Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Happy Hunting [CLOSED]
quanzy9224 Red Sparx Gems: 38
#1 Posted: 14:13:02 16/01/2012 | Topic Creator
2days the day imma soon go to best buy and stake out slambam cuz i NEED HIM i could care less bout cynder but hey she's also good too i got 100 bucks in mah pocket ready 2 buy, a 3 pack of smiliesmilie and smilie, a single pack of cynder a single pack of smilie and l ast but the most important eoi with smilie
---
<smiliesmiliesmilie><smiliesmiliesmilie><smiliesmiliesmilie><smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie><smiliesmilie><smiliesmilie><smilie><smilie>
REALLY WANT: smiliesmiliesmilie
ace Gold Sparx Gems: 2982
#2 Posted: 14:38:14 16/01/2012
I just got back from target with the EOI adventure pack smilie it was a nice suprise this morning
---
Praise Helix!!!
quanzy9224 Red Sparx Gems: 38
#3 Posted: 17:04:33 16/01/2012 | Topic Creator
which target?
---
<smiliesmiliesmilie><smiliesmiliesmilie><smiliesmiliesmilie><smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie><smiliesmilie><smiliesmilie><smilie><smilie>
REALLY WANT: smiliesmiliesmilie
ace Gold Sparx Gems: 2982
#4 Posted: 17:34:58 16/01/2012
I'm in Milwaukee Wisconsin, the target on hwy 100. Ummm I dont Know if you live near here, hope that helps
---
Praise Helix!!!
moleigh Red Sparx Gems: 36
#5 Posted: 17:41:06 16/01/2012
Finally found the wave 3 triple pack at target in Northern Indiana. We were there when they opened yesterday and the shelves were empty. Decided to run over on my lunch break today..bout fell over when I realized what was hanging on the rack! They had the other adventure packs but no EOI guess I was too late. My 7 yr old is going to be so excited to have his first air character!!!
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#6 Posted: 18:32:55 16/01/2012
Just did the rounds over lunch in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (TRU, GameStop, Wal-Mart and Target). Target was the only store to have any Skylanders at all, but nothing that I didn't already own. They did have 2 triple packs of Wrecking Ball/Stealth Elf/Sonic Boom, as well as singles of Sonic Boom, Voodood, Drobot, and a couple others I can't remember right now.

This was the same Target whose employees told me last week that they don't expect to receive any more Skylanders for months. Yeah, right, lady. Whatever.

Forgot to add that the Wal-Mart dude actually told me the factory that makes the figures had a hurricane hit them. It was all I could do to not roll my eyes at the guy.
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:38:37 16/01/2012 by Himewad
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me