Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Jan 16, 2012 is here. [CLOSED]
DrillSarge Gold Sparx Gems: 2327
#1 Posted: 04:52:20 16/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Anyone going to stores at midnight to see if any are released? If they were holding them til the release date it will be here in 10 minutes.
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#2 Posted: 04:53:22 16/01/2012
I wish I could ;~;
Can't because of school tomorrow
---
but i love it all smooth
#3 Posted: 05:08:19 16/01/2012 | Topic Creator
I dont think cynder will show up til the 24th at the earliest. Everyone post your jan 16th finds here only through the day.
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#4 Posted: 05:10:14 16/01/2012
If I actually find Cynder today, I will seriously post a topic saying "OMG U GAIZ I FOUND CINDER!!" ... So, pretty confident that nothing's happening, but if it comes back and bites me, at least we'll have a new figure or two to show for it? Sounds like a win-win situation.
#5 Posted: 06:19:01 16/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Pick me up one if u do find it lol. I wish i could find 5 or 6 id buy them all and show people what this forum is about. The fans. Id distribute them to those that truly need cynder for retail price plus shipping i just wanba fibd her so i can relax for a few weeks and give back to the forum for all the helpful info.
Ridinggrl27 Blue Sparx Gems: 792
#6 Posted: 06:28:59 16/01/2012
That's so nice!
---
Hanayo is the Rice Queen
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#7 Posted: 14:42:41 16/01/2012
I called target and the clerk said he had new ones in. 1 frantic car ride later and we see the "new" ones were and old 3 pack. Clerk said the "new" figures don't come out until the 20th.
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#8 Posted: 15:04:21 16/01/2012
Mmm So... Any good news about the new skylanders?
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
SpyroSparxfan1 Gold Sparx Gems: 2898
#9 Posted: 15:12:02 16/01/2012
I just want Cynder damn it lol. And now I find out its the 20th haha.
---
The feeling of an end, rather than the feeling of ongoing suffering.. What would be the better choice?
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#10 Posted: 15:25:15 16/01/2012
I've been contemplating helping people get Cynder and Double Trouble here. However, I sometimes make my decisions based on if others are willing to help.

I think we should all help each other. I think if we see the new figures on shelves, we should snatch them up before someone else does, so we can help one another.

I say this, because someone from NC posted on the Facebook page, that someone bought up all Cynders at a Target there, as she was just getting to the display. So it means Target has seen Cynder now, but people keep snatching her up in droves.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
Reimu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1076
#11 Posted: 15:28:39 16/01/2012
Quote: GameMaster78
I've been contemplating helping people get Cynder and Double Trouble here. However, I sometimes make my decisions based on if others are willing to help.

I think we should all help each other. I think if we see the new figures on shelves, we should snatch them up before someone else does, so we can help one another.

I say this, because someone from NC posted on the Facebook page, that someone bought up all Cynders at a Target there, as she was just getting to the display. So it means Target has seen Cynder now, but people keep snatching her up in droves.

If someone snatches up all the wave 3 figures, the person going after this one won't be able to find the figures.

You always talk about helping the others but you are the one with 4 of each new characters.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:29:08 16/01/2012 by Reimu
greenlantern511 Ripto Gems: 270
#12 Posted: 15:29:31 16/01/2012
Ima gonna go today.... I'll see if they have any. If I pickup extras, I'll put up a private listing for, like 2 bucks per skylander, so, with 6 bucks shipping, it'll be just a few cents more than what I bought it at.
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#13 Posted: 15:30:29 16/01/2012

This kind of thing needs to be a coordinated effort, though. I posted in another thread that there should be a subforum for people that want to trade or sell for cost locally. Each thread could be a specific area, and if you live in that area or are willing to drive there, then they can try to help each other out.

Otherwise, we just get an incomprehensible mangle of posts from around the world.
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
exosquad Gold Sparx Gems: 2667
#14 Posted: 15:32:07 16/01/2012
Quote: Reimu

If someone snatches up all the wave 3 figures, the person going after this one won't be able to find the figures.

You always talk about helping the others but you are the one with 4 of each new characters.

there is a thing about how people in a community should help each other out rather than letting scalpers get everything. that would be one of the benefits of being in this community, people to help friends to care, all that. so if youre saying that there wont be any for the next person.. when that next person is a scalper and will buy up every last thing they have and then sell it for 200 dollars a single pack on ebay... well, im totally okay with that. screw the scalper smilie
---
I am going to have 1 of everything. someday...
#15 Posted: 15:36:18 16/01/2012
Quote: exosquad
Quote: Reimu

there is a thing about how people in a community should help each other out rather than letting scalpers get everything. that would be one of the benefits of being in this community, people to help friends to care, all that. so if youre saying that there wont be any for the next person.. when that next person is a scalper and will buy up every last thing they have and then sell it for 200 dollars a single pack on ebay... well, im totally okay with that. screw the scalper smilie

What if the next person is a kid that wanted to buy Double Trouble? Nt everyone is a scalper you know.

I do understand that GameMaster has a scalper in his town, yeah, but he was the first complaining that we weren't helping each other, while damn none of us was able to find the new wave. Now that he is the one with 4 of each pack of the new wave, he says the he is still not sure that he wants to help.

Damn it, I won't scalp the shelves, I don't want to take the risk that a kid won't be able to find the character he wants because I wanted to help someone to get his 24th Skylander.

I went to the stores friday, and each time I was in the Skylander section I just saw kids with their parents. KIDS. There's not a scalper in each city, it's starting to become paranoia.
greenlantern511 Ripto Gems: 270
#16 Posted: 15:43:29 16/01/2012
That's the thing. KIDS! The kids here don't care about playing Skylanders and I always leave at least 1. My town is more filled with scalpers than game masters! I can name about 15 right now.
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#17 Posted: 15:57:46 16/01/2012
I'm starting to believe everyone is blaming the scalpers.... more like an imaginary scapegoat. Yes, there are some people who are doing that. Are they doing it in every single town, all across the country? Unlikely.

It's convenient to blame something when you're frustrated. You can say that they're the reason you can't find anything in the stores, but the more likely reason is that the store doesn't actually have any in stock, or they're bought up by regular people who're looking just the same as you are.

So everyone just cool it. We'll find them eventually. Just gotta have some patience.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:00:26 16/01/2012 by spyroflame0487
#18 Posted: 15:58:50 16/01/2012
Reimu, I'm really starting to not care, so long as it's actual customers getting them.

I can sit there and worry about us leaving them on shelves, so some mother can find them for their kid, but I can bet my entire game collection, some scalper would get there first.

Scalpers live off of scalping, so they can be at stores while us working citizens sit at work, wondering if we can find them when we get off work.

I say if we are helping other Skylander customers (even if it means each other here), so be it, snatch and run. If we were doing this for profit, then I would feel bad. However, we aren't, and frankly, we deserve these things more than scalpers do, who don't even care about the product.

EDIT: Spyroflame, I can tell you a long story about my local scalper, who is around 50-60 and travels with his mother to stores, if you'd like. I have no reason to make **** up. I have better things to do in life, than create a scapegoat using scalpers.

EDIT 2: Reimu, it's not cool to put words in my mouth. I spent 40 bucks to get 2 Double Trouble. I still need two. How does that equal 4? I have 0 Cynders. How does that equal 4? I have 2 Empire of Ices, my son has 1. I still need one more. Actually, I need 2 more, seeing as now I am trying to get my daughter a complete set on top of my son and I. How does 3 equal 5?
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:02:47 16/01/2012 by GameMaster78
joseph235 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1089
#19 Posted: 16:14:46 16/01/2012
Man there's way to much negativity too many know it alls or people always correcting your little mistakes or being just plain rude etc etc etc. I AM DONE WITH THIS FORUM! to everyone especially gamemaster and chaoswarrior thanks for your positiveity and all you guys have done at least some people know how to chat on a forum. Take care guys good luck with the rest of wave 3
#20 Posted: 16:22:53 16/01/2012
Quote: joseph235
Man there's way to much negativity too many know it alls or people always correcting your little mistakes or being just plain rude etc etc etc. I AM DONE WITH THIS FORUM! to everyone especially gamemaster and chaoswarrior thanks for your positiveity and all you guys have done at least some people know how to chat on a forum. Take care guys good luck with the rest of wave 3

I can agree with that. I try to help and be informative, or just spark some kind of fire for people here to help one another and then I'm supposed to feel guilty for wanting to snatch up all Skylanders to give to fans/parents/kids, before scalpers put it up on Ebay?

I mean, we can play what if all day. We can say "um, well, buying them all from shelves, even if to help other Skylander fans, robs kids' chances at that store," but then one can retort with, "Kids are in school. Their parents are at work, or not going to drive to a store on a whim. Scalpers WILL get it first."

I would never stake my game collection on anything, but this is something I am right about. Look at a post by "Cricket Engle" on the Skylanders Facebook page. He/she states that as he/she got to the display, someone made off with all of the Cynders and triple paclks. You know that wasn't a kid, because kids don't have that much money. You know it wasn't a parent, because most of the time (barring myself), they only buy 1-2 for their kid(s). Who does that leave? Greedy scalpers looking to make a buck.

They can bite my ***. I'd rather snatch them all up and GAURENTEE they get into the hands of Skylander fans, than worry about kids' chances at a store, that may or may not even happen before a scalper gets to them.

EDIT: And thanks for the compliment in thinking I am able to help contribute here. It means a lot to me.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:27:15 16/01/2012 by GameMaster78
ialexonline Green Sparx Gems: 452
#21 Posted: 16:26:37 16/01/2012
JUST AS A GENERAL FYI.

Yesterday was Sunday and I went to Toys R Us right as the store opened. I stood by the Skylanders display and kinda stalked people to see who was buying what. The ONLY people who came near the display were about 3 mothers with their kids, and then a man came in, alone. Scalper? Highly doubt it. He came in with a list and was checking the names on his list with the Skylanders in stock.

I dont think a single person in that store was a scalper, so Gamemaster, in that respect you might be completely wrong. The Wave 3 triple pack I missed out on went to a guy with his 2 sons. I was upset, but at least it wasn't a scalper. It's not guaranteed that scalpers would get them before parents, though completely possible, yet i still think parents are crazier than scalpers smilie

If you do find a bunch of extras though, i'd love to buy a triple pack and EoI >.<
---
Skylanders I own: smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
toy4vt Red Sparx Gems: 60
#22 Posted: 16:30:02 16/01/2012
Not much luck in Virginia. Skunked at Kmart, Walmart, Best Buy & Gamestop the last 2 early mornings. I was there at opening at Target yesterday & today. Yesterday they had zilch. This morning they had 2 3packs of wave 2(WB,SE,SB & D,FS,SS). How is this? I would have thought there would have been more in a "case" than just 2 3packs. They must have been laying around back or short shipment from warehouse? I was lucky enough to find Empire of Ice on Saturday mid day & they also had 2 of each Crypt & Pirate Seas Adventure packs. They must have been snatched up after I left Saturday because they weren't there Sunday morning. Gamestop told me to check each day around noon & Walmart said to check around 2ish pm. KMart didn't have a clue.
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie]
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#23 Posted: 16:30:46 16/01/2012
Not gonna lie here. If I walked into a store and found a boat load of wave 3, I think I would fall over dead from shock! But anyways, I would pull myself together and get the ones I need for my kids. If there were extras, and no one else was around, yer darn tootin I am getting what I can afford. Gotta strike while the anvil is hot!
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#24 Posted: 16:35:03 16/01/2012
Quote: Monsinour
Not gonna lie here. If I walked into a store and found a boat load of wave 3, I think I would fall over dead from shock! But anyways, I would pull myself together and get the ones I need for my kids. If there were extras, and no one else was around, yer darn tootin I am getting what I can afford. Gotta strike while the anvil is hot!

Unfortunately, while you were lying there, others would step over, around, or on your seemingly lifeless body to get them and you would again be SOL.
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
#25 Posted: 16:40:35 16/01/2012
I keep finding it funny that families have 2-3 of each character. One for the parents, one for one kid, and one for the other kid.

Me and my brother always shared video games and toys. Does sharing not exist anymore? I mean damn, everyone puts their own kids first but I think if I was in a store with both of my kids, and they both wanted their own and there was only two left and another family wanted it, i'd tell my kids to get over it and share because there are other kids in the world.
---
Skylanders I own: smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#26 Posted: 16:43:08 16/01/2012
Ialex, you're saying that TRU now has the new wave triple packs? My city still hasn't seen those yet.

I wish parents were as persistent as scalpers, then no one would be complaining on their Facebook page, myself included. However, in my city, there is a guy who starts his morning going to all stores. The reason I know so much about him, is because I am basically self-employed. Not many people know about the scalper, outside of us who go to the stores looking for toys/Skylanders.

He travels with his mother, of all people, and he tried lying. Here, I will show you a post from about a year ago, where I went up against him.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/...htings-293.html

I am Megaxz01 on there. Veedox is the scalper. He tried playing dumb one time after this stint on this website. He got caught up in a lie. He tried to tell me a day after he posted that, that he doesn't even know how to use a computer and that he wasn't Veedox. Yet, how did he even know about someone called Veedox, if he didn't know how to use a computer? Because, he was Veedox, and he is this white-haired, old man, who drives around with his mother scalping everything. I mean everything. If Nerf is rare, he gets it. Skylanders, he gets it. EVERYTHING! He is probably out at Targets that got trucks today, grabbing anything new to scalp. Where am I? At work.
---
Wynne1975 Blue Sparx Gems: 854
#27 Posted: 16:44:28 16/01/2012
I would love Flameslinger, either on his own or in a triple pack. If anybody could get one and post to UK I'd be forever grateful!
#28 Posted: 16:45:06 16/01/2012
Quote: toy4vt
Not much luck in Virginia. Skunked at Kmart, Walmart, Best Buy & Gamestop the last 2 early mornings. I was there at opening at Target yesterday & today. Yesterday they had zilch. This morning they had 2 3packs of wave 2(WB,SE,SB & D,FS,SS). How is this? I would have thought there would have been more in a "case" than just 2 3packs. They must have been laying around back or short shipment from warehouse? I was lucky enough to find Empire of Ice on Saturday mid day & they also had 2 of each Crypt & Pirate Seas Adventure packs. They must have been snatched up after I left Saturday because they weren't there Sunday morning. Gamestop told me to check each day around noon & Walmart said to check around 2ish pm. KMart didn't have a clue.

Toy4t, that's wave 3 triple packs. Someone got the Whirlwind/Double Trouble/Drill Sergeant triple pack. Drobot/FS/SS and WB/SE/SB come in the same case as WW/DT/DS triple packs. So that wasn't wave 2, but wave 3.
---
#29 Posted: 16:45:54 16/01/2012
Ialex, you're saying that TRU now has the new wave triple packs? My city still hasn't seen those yet.

I wish parents were as persistent as scalpers, then no one would be complaining on their Facebook page, myself included. However, in my city, there is a guy who starts his morning going to all stores. The reason I know so much about him, is because I am basically self-employed. Not many people know about the scalper, outside of us who go to the stores looking for toys/Skylanders.

He travels with his mother, of all people, and he tried lying. Here, I will show you a post from about a year ago, where I went up against him.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/...htings-293.html

I am Megaxz01 on there. Veedox is the scalper. He tried playing dumb one time after this stint on this website. He got caught up in a lie. He tried to tell me a day after he posted that, that he doesn't even know how to use a computer and that he wasn't Veedox. Yet, how did he even know about someone called Veedox, if he didn't know how to use a computer? Because, he was Veedox, and he is this white-haired, old man, who drives around with his mother scalping everything. I mean everything. If Nerf is rare, he gets it. Skylanders, he gets it. EVERYTHING! He is probably out at Targets that got trucks today, grabbing anything new to scalp. Where am I? At work.

No they don't have new ones, I went to see if they did. They didn't. Everyone left disappointed mostly, but the people that WERE there weren't scalpers, and I would assume that scalpers would be there at store opening if they wanted them. Unless they called on the phone, because some people did call about skylanders when i was there also. I heard it over the workers intercom.
---
#30 Posted: 16:47:51 16/01/2012 | Topic Creator
The guy that found cynder is selling them on ebay for 184$. I swear to god if this is someone you know please give ne their name an address so I can fly to their house and punch them in the face. Gd i I hate those people.
#31 Posted: 16:55:42 16/01/2012
Quote: ialexonline
I keep finding it funny that families have 2-3 of each character. One for the parents, one for one kid, and one for the other kid.

Me and my brother always shared video games and toys. Does sharing not exist anymore? I mean damn, everyone puts their own kids first but I think if I was in a store with both of my kids, and they both wanted their own and there was only two left and another family wanted it, i'd tell my kids to get over it and share because there are other kids in the world.

It's actually warranted with this game.

Here are the reasons why a Skylanders family would want their own set of characters. I am basing this off the fact my son gets his own complete set, my daughter gets her own complete set, and I get my own complete set.

TOURNAMENT PLAY!

Here's how it goes.

My son, Austin wants Prism Break down one upgrade path, while my daughter, Jillian, wants to go down the other. How do they do that with one Skylander? They can't. It's impossible.

So my daughter is learning how to play in Battle Mode, along with my son and I, who already know, so we can play with my friend and his wife (he lurks on these boards but doesn't post... yet). How fun would it be to have the style of tournaments we do, but my son and daughter have to share Skylanders, and each will fight over which path to take? How can a compromise be made about the figures upgrades, when you can't combine the two?

I mean, saying that families that play Skylanders should rely on one set, is like telling someone who plays trading card games like Pokemon, to share their cards with their opponent, because they may not have it.

With Skylanders, it's simply impossible. I couldn't share my set, because certain Skylanders upgrades are better than the other. That doesn't stop someone else from liking the inferior upgrade path, though.
---
#32 Posted: 16:59:09 16/01/2012
OUCH! I was there at 8:20 just 20 mins after opening too!!! Thanks GM for the update. I guess we will get ours when its meant to be! I'm off today & tomorrow & was hoping to suprise my son. What are odds that Target gets shipment 2 days in a row? Suppose I'll run same route tomorrow morning but just 21mins earlier.
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie]
#33 Posted: 17:12:15 16/01/2012
toy4vt, just call your other local Targets. I bet you will find the newest triple pack. If stores have wrecking ball/stealth elf/sonic boom and drobot/flameslinger/stump smash triple packs, you better believe they have or had the whirlwind/double trouble/drill sergeant triple pack.

All of those come two to a box in a case of six. Good luck.
---
quanzy9224 Red Sparx Gems: 38
#34 Posted: 17:13:48 16/01/2012
i haz no luck yet smilie
---
<smiliesmiliesmilie><smiliesmiliesmilie><smiliesmiliesmilie><smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie><smiliesmilie><smiliesmilie><smilie><smilie>
REALLY WANT: smiliesmiliesmilie
SpyroSparxfan1 Gold Sparx Gems: 2898
#35 Posted: 17:15:31 16/01/2012
Anyone have any luck finding Cynder?
---
The feeling of an end, rather than the feeling of ongoing suffering.. What would be the better choice?
#36 Posted: 17:16:10 16/01/2012
Me and my brother used to share our Pokemon cards smilie

We would just pick our favorites if we wanted to battle each other. I do understand the two paths thing, but at the same time I'd would still make them share. It'd save me money and teach them a nice life lesson!

I gave my extra stealth elf to m GF...then realized I should have kept her so I could have two stealth elves with two different paths, but meh.

Just called all my local gamestops. No luck today. Guess ill call back tomorrow...except im in school tomorrow so by time i get a break to call it'll be too late...
---
quanzy9224 Red Sparx Gems: 38
#37 Posted: 17:16:18 16/01/2012
nope, ive seen one eoi which was taken 4 i could get to it! smilie
---
<smiliesmiliesmilie><smiliesmiliesmilie><smiliesmiliesmilie><smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie><smiliesmilie><smiliesmilie><smilie><smilie>
REALLY WANT: smiliesmiliesmilie
ace Gold Sparx Gems: 2982
#38 Posted: 17:18:50 16/01/2012
I found 2 Empire of Ice at target today. So I finally got one smilie They had those 2 and then one of each of the other adventure packs. They also had 6 single packs but no triple packs and aside from EOI they had no wave three :/
---
Praise Helix!!!
#39 Posted: 18:26:16 16/01/2012

EDIT 2: Reimu, it's not cool to put words in my mouth. I spent 40 bucks to get 2 Double Trouble. I still need two. How does that equal 4? I have 0 Cynders. How does that equal 4? I have 2 Empire of Ices, my son has 1. I still need one more. Actually, I need 2 more, seeing as now I am trying to get my daughter a complete set on top of my son and I. How does 3 equal 5?

You forget your pre-orders on Amazon and on Wal-Mart.com

Also, in under a month, like Dino-Rang, Hex and Wrecking Ball, these Skylanders will be easy to find.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:28:10 16/01/2012 by Reimu
#40 Posted: 21:05:38 16/01/2012
Now why would you go & say pre-orders won't happen? That's how many of us expect a chance to get these characters.
---
Ibishou Red Sparx Gems: 78
#41 Posted: 22:06:10 16/01/2012
You guys are talking about EoI and I still can't get Darklight Crypt LOL. Besides it's a fun factor if you have to check your local stores everyday just to be sure you will not miss the wave 3 coming. Saturn announced it will come this week, but WHEN exactly not.
---
smilie
#42 Posted: 22:22:03 16/01/2012
Quote: Ibishou
You guys are talking about EoI and I still can't get Darklight Crypt LOL. Besides it's a fun factor if you have to check your local stores everyday just to be sure you will not miss the wave 3 coming. Saturn announced it will come this week, but WHEN exactly not.

Really? I could get you like 30 of them lmao. They have them everywhere here.
---
Burning Gnorc Emerald Sparx Gems: 3463
#43 Posted: 22:32:42 16/01/2012
Apparently, my local Game won't see any new stock of anything Skylanders until at least Wednesday, but it's not guaranteed that they'll be in this week. Fortunately, with the mums and kids at school/work now, there shouldn't be as much pressure on me as long as I get in early.
---
Eh.
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#44 Posted: 22:48:38 16/01/2012
I just did a quick EBay search for "skylanders cynder" and found 21 results (well, 24 but 3 just had Cynder in the title and did not actually sell her).

I will round this to 20, as I am sure that at least one would be from the same seller (and I like round numbers).

There are 50 states in USA and many states would have too much area for a single scalper to cover every day to remove new stock.

Granted, I am sure that there are scalpers also selling in other forums, such as craigslist. However, I think we can pragmatically deduce that whilst scalper exist and are surely hoarding a lot of stock, it is more than just that.

For all we know there is a hypothetical NotSoDarkSpyro site where users there are buying items up for their colleagues and they are thinking all the figs disappear due to scalpers.

Voice of reason: Both "sides" are somewhat right and there is no need to have angst about it. In-fighting helps noone. We should help each other as much as each person is comfortable.
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me