Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Clear Skylanders?was on the Wiki the other ay
Page 1 of 1
Clear Skylanders?was on the Wiki the other ay [CLOSED]
Angus_Burger Red Sparx Gems: 20
#1 Posted: 23:02:12 15/01/2012 | Topic Creator
I was on the wiki the other day and noticed on Bash's(there might be others) there there were pictures of Clear red,blue and green of him. Were these ever released? are they like the randomly packed in gold and sliver skylanders? any answers will be appreciated*also first post! yay!*
terradorheart Green Sparx Gems: 418
#2 Posted: 23:10:26 15/01/2012
On Facebook, there was a poll to vote for the next type of limited edition Skylanders to be released(just like the silvers): clear blue, clear red, or clear green. Clear blue won, and there were pictures of Bash in all the colors.
Sequoia Spyro Blue Sparx Gems: 719
#3 Posted: 23:15:25 15/01/2012
Quote: terradorheart
On Facebook, there was a poll to vote for the next type of limited edition Skylanders to be released(just like the silvers): clear blue, clear red, or clear green. Clear blue won, and there were pictures of Bash in all the colors.

And people wonder why Slam Bam is suddenly clear blue?

Maybe the ones you guys are picking up are limited figurines.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#4 Posted: 23:55:01 15/01/2012
Quote: Sequoia Spyro

And people wonder why Slam Bam is suddenly clear blue?

Maybe the ones you guys are picking up are limited figurines.

Eh, I don't think that has anything to do with blue winning. I mean, if red won, they wouldn't have made him clear red.

They're clearly Limited Edition/rare ones as indicated by their post about them. Now, what'd be cool is if they DO actually have them as a set that you can buy at a certain store, like the Legendary ones.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
Angus_Burger Red Sparx Gems: 20
#5 Posted: 00:02:22 16/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Thank you guys SO much!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me