First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4
WORST skylander? [CLOSED]
SkylanderMan Red Sparx Gems: 10
#101 Posted: 18:37:09 19/05/2012
Yay! I just got the final skylander! Legendary Trigger Happy!

[smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie] [smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie] [smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie] [smilie smilie smilie smilie] [smilie smilie smilie smilie] [smilie smilie smilie smilie] [smilie smilie smilie smilie] [smilie smilie smilie smilie]
hexthebeast45 Green Sparx Gems: 417
#102 Posted: 19:29:20 19/05/2012
Quote: Cheeseman
Quote: hexthebeast45
Quote: quanzy9224
sonic boom and hex, sonicboom- just terrible does no damage and the babies are a waste of an attack
Hex- her only good attack is defensively so no matter what i die with her as level10

rlly why hex? for me hex is the best. she has got great defense in the game which includes her bones and skull shield. plus her attacks are rlly strong. her skull rain is basically a 2 in 1 attack because as u are conjuring it up it will constantly take 15 damage and then when u release it it will take 35 damage. plus her primary attack is powerful with the amount of times she can shoot it (1 after the other constantly) plus in pvp she is in top 3 for me

Hex is ok in my opinion, but is horribly outclassed by Zook. I understand though that it takes some skill to use her, which I may not have.

My worst is probably Golden Frenzy Trigger Happy. You'd think he was strong, but no. He has too low an HP, and Golden Money Bags does so much more damage.

for me i dont rlly see anything tht special in zook. yh ppl say tht his 'plant shield' is better than hex's bone wall (and i understand ause it their opinion) but in my opinion it rlly isnt tht special, now if you were on the floral path for him then yeah his plant shield might be a bit better. but hex in pvp has beaten zook extremely easily cause of type advantage and also her skulls arent blocked by the plant shield.
Yh golden frnezy trigger happy hardly has hardly any chance in pvp unless u have tht rare moment where you charge your guns up fully and take your opponents health down by aout 360 but even so he doesnt stnad much chance if they attack at him quickly no matter if it be a close range or far range attack.
For me the worst is between bash and boomer. cant rlly win much in pvp with boomer cause his dynamite throwing is lobbed and doesnt touch opponents when u run after them plus his HP is rlly low. and bash, i dunno, maybe its just me not using him well but i dont like his primary attack cause opponents get away too quickly for me to touch them with it. i use his rolling ability mostly.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:30:47 19/05/2012 by hexthebeast45
Swag Gold Sparx Gems: 2435
#103 Posted: 19:55:14 19/05/2012
You guys are buggin wrecking ball is one of the best with his ball upgrade path
---
I'm Childish
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#104 Posted: 15:29:55 20/05/2012
There is no such thing as a worst skylanders because all of them are awesome and powerful in there own way
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
#105 Posted: 15:33:10 20/05/2012
^ exactly. i agree
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smilie
Cheeseman Green Sparx Gems: 462
#106 Posted: 17:47:04 20/05/2012
Quote: azz01
There is no such thing as a worst skylanders because all of them are awesome and powerful in there own way

This is not true. How can you say that Stump Smash is as good as Stealth Elf? Or Trigger Happy is better than Drobot? Some skylanders are stronger than others, fact.
---
Skylanders: All of them. Boom!
Swag Gold Sparx Gems: 2435
#107 Posted: 17:55:42 20/05/2012

This is not true. How can you say that Stump Smash is as good as Stealth Elf? Or Trigger Happy is better than Drobot? Some skylanders are stronger than others, fact.

Who's to say that someone is not able to use stump smash to the point where he's as good or better than stealth elf same with trigger happy and drobot, just because you may not be able to use a skylander to their full capability does not mean that they are bad it means that the playing style they were built for does not suit you or you just dont have the capability to use them. Such as with wrecking ball, everyone claims he is worthless when infact I have won a few local tournaments with him while facing countless drobots and terrafins.
---
I'm Childish
#108 Posted: 19:11:00 20/05/2012
Quote: Swag

Who's to say that someone is not able to use stump smash to the point where he's as good or better than stealth elf same with trigger happy and drobot, just because you may not be able to use a skylander to their full capability does not mean that they are bad it means that the playing style they were built for does not suit you or you just dont have the capability to use them. Such as with wrecking ball, everyone claims he is worthless when infact I have won a few local tournaments with him while facing countless drobots and terrafins.

Well I really don't care what other people say because I stick up for what I think is true like smilie he is not a piece of crap he is epic as so is every skyander in the game
---
Kirby_rules Ripto Gems: 504
#109 Posted: 20:18:19 20/05/2012
^All skylanders are equal imagine if someone said that someone else was better than you.
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#110 Posted: 22:21:53 20/05/2012
They're not equal at all. That's wishful thinking. Put Stump Smash in the hands of one player and Stealth Elf in the hands of another; you'll see which one kills 90% of the enemies and which one is lucky to land a hit. Or, in PVP, you'll see which one beats the other 9/10 times. It's fun and idealistic to think that all Skylanders are created equal, but the more you play the game, the less you can reasonably stick to that point.
ace Gold Sparx Gems: 2982
#111 Posted: 22:44:08 20/05/2012

i've beat stealth elf with stump smash....his acorns slow her down
---
Praise Helix!!!
Capoeira Blue Sparx Gems: 585
#112 Posted: 05:28:08 21/05/2012
Wrecking Ball, Flameslinger, or Sunburn.
Cheeseman Green Sparx Gems: 462
#113 Posted: 06:41:09 21/05/2012
I never said that Wrecking Ball was bad-I can see that he has some potential if he is used by someone with skill. But if a golden frenzy trigger happy beats a master blaster drobot, then the drobot player is terrible and the trigger happy player is incredibly good. Drobot does far more damage per second, and has 180 more hp. I'm not saying that it isn't possible, but it is very difficult and you would have to be very good at playing Trigger Happy. And don't say that you can win the golden yamato blast-it takes a minute to load, and Trigg's would have been destroyed in that time anyway.
---
Skylanders: All of them. Boom!
#114 Posted: 08:34:10 21/05/2012
I was using him as an exampal I didn't say any thing about you hating him and I still belive that all skylanders are equal and I will not change my mind and I beat a level 10 Master Blaster Drobot with a level 10 Trigg
---
Failinhearts Gold Sparx Gems: 2376
#115 Posted: 13:29:04 21/05/2012
They are all unique in thier own way. But wrecking ball sucks in PVP
---
SSA: 37/37. SG: 61/62. SSF: 73/75 STT: 42/78
Have left this forum, who knows if I'll come back...
A believer of Jesus Christ
Kirby_rules Ripto Gems: 504
#116 Posted: 14:14:14 21/05/2012
I win everybattle in PVP with Wrecking Ball.....
Reaganag Blue Sparx Gems: 878
#117 Posted: 14:51:29 21/05/2012
WOW, you opponents must be TERRIBLE. smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie, just to name aa few, can all beat smilie
---
Awesome avatar by nintendofan92!
Have waves 1,2,3, and 4
#118 Posted: 15:00:17 21/05/2012
For **** sake why is every one hating on smilie he is awesome in PvP on the ultimate spinner path and I also win every battle with smilie,I also beat 2 smilie up both paths and smilie with him alone
---
#119 Posted: 15:29:16 21/05/2012
wreckingball is good in pvp although he cant beat quite a few opponents but he is good,at least on the ultimate spinner path he is. the ones i cant beat with him are hex,dinorang, stealth elf, sunburn, ghost roaster, terrafin, drill sergeant, sonic boom,slam bam
---
Reaganag Blue Sparx Gems: 878
#120 Posted: 15:36:38 21/05/2012
Quote: hexthebeast45
wreckingball is good in pvp although he cant beat quite a few opponents but he is good,at least on the ultimate spinner path he is. the ones i cant beat with him are hex,dinorang, stealth elf, sunburn, ghost roaster, terrafin, drill sergeant, sonic boom,slam bam

Yeah, he's good, but he's not that good. He can beat quite a few skylanders, but he loses to the big ones.
---
Awesome avatar by nintendofan92!
Have waves 1,2,3, and 4
Harry999 Blue Sparx Gems: 740
#121 Posted: 16:33:29 09/06/2012
how do you get the little skylander pitchers
---
SWAP Force characters want: smilie smilie smilie
PinkWater Yellow Sparx Gems: 1059
#122 Posted: 16:52:01 09/06/2012
For **** sake why is every one hating on smilie he is awesome in PvP on the ultimate spinner path and I also win every battle with smilie,I also beat 2 smilie up both paths and smilie with him alone

If it makes you feel any beter, I think Chppy's the worst.
---
CILAN IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE.

I DARE YOU TO PROVE ME WRONG! ...Actually don't. I'm quite biased.
Inkie566 Green Sparx Gems: 223
#123 Posted: 20:43:27 09/06/2012
Chop Chop. Chop Chop is a different story. Both paths are horrible.

And for Wrecking Ball, I think they just ran out of ideas. Magical burps? An extremely long tongue? Wow.

Hex is awesome in PVP mode, though.
Corroded Arceus Green Sparx Gems: 390
#124 Posted: 05:38:27 10/06/2012
I think there is some degree of subjectivity involved in this, but for me it's Prisim Break. I do like the guy, but his playing style is a little awkward, which makes me like him less than the others.

I don't get why so many people think Chop Chop sucks. I've found him quite useful, and he's one of my favourites.
Sanctum Nomen Green Sparx Gems: 416
#125 Posted: 08:33:26 10/06/2012
Nah Prism Break is very powerfull if used in the right way. Area denial with his shards and a good self defense AOE. I bought him as my first Earth skylander just because the gameplay was so different and AWESOME!
#126 Posted: 20:01:20 10/06/2012
The problem with Chop Chop is that he's the melee character with the lowest damage. By FAR the lowest damage. Like, twice as low as the next strongest on the melee chain, even when he's Vampiric Warrior. His combos are awful and do low damage, Bone Brambler is unwieldy and also does low damage, and in PVP, his shield doesn't do anything. I know a lot of people do really like Chop Chop, but compare him to any other melee and you'll see why the haters feel the way they do.
TubSinabs14 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1087
#127 Posted: 20:22:23 10/06/2012
Quote: Tashiji
Chop Chop. Oh my goodness, Chop Chop...

Agreed! The worst disappointment in the game. He was the first one I bought, I was super excited about him, and he is slow, weak, not enough HP, the other skylanders just blow him out of the water.

BTW Zook - floral defender - great path!
---
37/37 Werds BB GITDsmilie flockedsmilie Sidekicks Wave 1 Wave 2 smilieGranitesmilieGITDsmilie+portal+smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie. Expecting SEXY smilie. NEEEEED smilie
TubSinabs14 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1087
#128 Posted: 20:28:26 10/06/2012
Quote: Harry999
how do you get the little skylander pitchers

check the help page here

Oh and btw, this is not the place for that kinda question, stay on topic buddy. smilie
---
37/37 Werds BB GITDsmilie flockedsmilie Sidekicks Wave 1 Wave 2 smilieGranitesmilieGITDsmilie+portal+smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie. Expecting SEXY smilie. NEEEEED smilie
HexDisciple Green Sparx Gems: 249
#129 Posted: 22:23:23 10/06/2012
Well, I like them all...but I like Zap the least.As a tesla dragon, his bolts are inferior smilie coins, and his other attacks are quite unnapealing-the wave attack for example.Even while your on it, you cant steer it(i think).
---
Gotcha!
spyrodadragon Green Sparx Gems: 490
#130 Posted: 16:07:31 04/07/2012
flameslinger because he is incredibly weak
an drobot because of his flight
---
everyone spam this now Posted Image: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/i...0x/30597908.jpg
or the enderman will kill you
Ignitor101 Blue Sparx Gems: 719
#131 Posted: 16:11:28 04/07/2012
Quote: spyrodadragon
flameslinger because he is incredibly weak
an drobot because of his flight

your logic makes no sense,are you forced to use drobot's flight?and excuse me,but in my book,60x5 is alot of damage for flameslinger,and the range of him is amazing.
spyrodadragon Green Sparx Gems: 490
#132 Posted: 16:43:10 04/07/2012
1which path
2he is uncontrolable
---
everyone spam this now Posted Image: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/i...0x/30597908.jpg
or the enderman will kill you
spider man Red Sparx Gems: 26
#133 Posted: 01:11:50 11/07/2012
i think stealth elf.
BlazinBlackMage Gold Sparx Gems: 2021
#134 Posted: 02:03:00 11/07/2012
I personally don't think it's the design of the character's abilities that makes them suck compared to the player's ability to play the character in a non-suckfest-way. It's kind of a Pokemon rule that I think can apply to here.
Except Chop Chop, he's kinda the Magikarp that never evolves. Looks like he has potential but never really gets it. smilie

But I suck at using Flameslinger and Prism Break (Haven't leveled up either of mine yet so that's probably bound to change) So they're on my bottoms list at the moment. xD
---
Skylanders Collection: Completely lost count. OTL
WiiU ID: BlazingBlackMage (I accept all friend requests!)
Lost Islands Activate: BBMage
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#135 Posted: 02:52:26 11/07/2012
Wrecking Ball, Zap and Chop Chop are undoubtedly the worse three and Bone Crafter Hex is very close.
lucidity0001 Blue Sparx Gems: 885
#136 Posted: 02:58:00 11/07/2012
Stealth Elf.

Nah id say Stump Smash, Boomer, and Eruptorsmilie
---
~yeah for the time being, at least~
Echo2VX Gold Sparx Gems: 2918
#137 Posted: 04:21:03 11/07/2012
Quote: lucidity0001
Stealth Elf.

I thought you were serious about stealth elf. Lol
Eruptor and Boomer may be some of the worst in the game...
But Stump Smash is actually decent on the acorn path. His giant acorn can be used to block attack, do good damage, and walk around with a giant damaging shield. This makes up for his slow speed. But if stump smash gets a hold of another player. Boom! Dmg-60, Dmg-60, Combo-90. He is a beast.
---
Together, we can stop sheep abuse!
Top 10: smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie
#138 Posted: 06:20:38 11/07/2012
Yeah. I don't understand why everyone hates Stump! He's outclassed by many, but he's still great down the Acorn path. smilie
#139 Posted: 15:15:02 11/07/2012
Quote: Echo2VX
Quote: lucidity0001
Stealth Elf.

I thought you were serious about stealth elf. Lol
Eruptor and Boomer may be some of the worst in the game...
But Stump Smash is actually decent on the acorn path. His giant acorn can be used to block attack, do good damage, and walk around with a giant damaging shield. This makes up for his slow speed. But if stump smash gets a hold of another player. Boom! Dmg-60, Dmg-60, Combo-90. He is a beast.

Quote: Nibelilt
Yeah. I don't understand why everyone hates Stump! He's outclassed by many, but he's still great down the Acorn path. smilie

Ive tried to like him. If he wasnt flocked at some point id probably would have given up on him alreadysmilie
---
Madhouse1 Green Sparx Gems: 450
#140 Posted: 23:33:02 11/07/2012
The worst is chop chop on earlier path
---
Right now I'm willing to battle people on Super Smash Bros Brawl
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8298
#141 Posted: 01:20:53 12/07/2012
The worst skylander is all of them yet none of them at the same time.
#142 Posted: 02:25:40 12/07/2012
Quote: Madhouse1
The worst is chop chop on earlier path

Yeah hes not that great either
---
#143 Posted: 03:09:47 12/07/2012
I like Stump Smash, but the rest of the Life element is insanely strong. Putting what is a solid middle-tier battler in Stumpy with Stealth Elf, Zook, and even Camo, just isn't fair. I think that's why he's overlooked. If he were an Air champion, he'd seriously be the best one. Problem is, he's Life.
#144 Posted: 03:47:18 12/07/2012
Quote: Tashiji
I like Stump Smash, but the rest of the Life element is insanely strong. Putting what is a solid middle-tier battler in Stumpy with Stealth Elf, Zook, and even Camo, just isn't fair. I think that's why he's overlooked. If he were an Air champion, he'd seriously be the best one. Problem is, he's Life.

All the air ones wernt that great. I like Whirlwinds rainbows just because theyre rainbows and Sonic Boom because she takes care to the enemy goals otherwise Stump Smash probably would have been the best air. Granted he has some good attacks I just cant deal with his lack of speedsmilie
---
#145 Posted: 03:51:45 12/07/2012
Air easily has the weakest from what I've played with. The only one I find any fun is Warnado. And he's got lots of hazards to use but isn't very strong. They should have edited him to make him look bulkier and make him Stump Smash, but with flight and in Air. So the tornado would be replaced by a giant "turtle bomb", for example.
Aquatic Llama Green Sparx Gems: 436
#146 Posted: 03:54:56 12/07/2012
Life and Earth are probably the most stacked elements in the game. You really can't go wrong with any Skylander in those elements. Only reason people think Stump Smash is bad is because the rest of the element is filled with amazing characters. That, and his lack of speed. His catchphrase should've been "I'll get there! Eventually!"
#147 Posted: 04:43:51 12/07/2012
Quote: Nibelilt
Air easily has the weakest from what I've played with. The only one I find any fun is Warnado. And he's got lots of hazards to use but isn't very strong. They should have edited him to make him look bulkier and make him Stump Smash, but with flight and in Air. So the tornado would be replaced by a giant "turtle bomb", for example.

Quote: Aquatic Llama
Life and Earth are probably the most stacked elements in the game. You really can't go wrong with any Skylander in those elements. Only reason people think Stump Smash is bad is because the rest of the element is filled with amazing characters. That, and his lack of speed. His catchphrase should've been "I'll get there! Eventually!"

Nibelilt What the turtle bomb do? Just slam down like a power bomb? Or like a boomer kind of thing?

Aquatic Llama First I love the namesmilie Second Great Idea for his catchphrase. I had a good laugh at thatsmilie Third: I understand about the life comparison. I never really took the time with Zook. I didnt think he was that great. and with the earth ones I had a lot of trouble keeping patients with Prism Breaks "Prism mancer" path or what ever its called but the other earth Skylanders I had a blast with and found them very powerful.
---
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#148 Posted: 06:07:06 12/07/2012
Can we close this thread? Their already is a war :/
---
words. letters. filler.
#149 Posted: 08:35:11 12/07/2012
Quote: TacoMakerSkys
Can we close this thread? Their already is a war :/

Did I miss something?
---
#150 Posted: 09:24:48 12/07/2012
^This

And I was actually thinking it would be exactly like the Meganut Stump spits out, so it breaks once you hit it... Basically a giant spiked blue shell. The only change, pretty much, would be to remove the Nut Spit and put Turtle Bomb in B, make Z into the current Tornado, also to make him look a bulkier.

Upgrade thoughts:
StandardA: Warnado slams down his fists(clone of Stump's Hammers)
StandardB: Throw out Turtle Bomb(At this stage it's just a rolling spiked shell though... Up to 3 out at once)
StandardZ: Create a tornado(Clone of Warnado's current Tornado attack)

Random upgrades:
Damage increase for fists
Unlock StandardZ
Cause automatic splash damage when attacked(clone of Stump Smash's spikes)

StandardB Path:
Hit Turtle Bomb with another Turtle Bomb for five mini turtles that go around the map like Stump's mini nuts
Craft Turtle Bomb faster and have extra Speed
Turtle Bomb does extra damage and can be moved freely by holding down B

Standard Z/A Path:
Hitting a tornado with another tornado causes an explosion(akin to Flameslinger Supernova)
Standard fists attack gets two combos. Combo 1 is done by A, A, hold Z and summons a large tornado (only damages, doesn't suck up enemies) while Combo 2 shoots mini-turtles in all directions and is done by A, A, hold B
Unless exploded or if they hit an enemy, tornadoes now last forever and up to 2 can be on the map at once

Soul Gem:
Walking into a tornado puts Warnado in a state of flight. In flight A makes mini tornadoes that damage only, B shoots mini turtles, and Z ends flight (semi clone of EoTS current flight)

So basically, the idea would be to replace Stump Smash with something else, and make a better Air character. A lot of the roster needs to be reworked anyway smilie

I know I went off topic... Sorry about that smilie
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 09:28:39 12/07/2012 by Nibelilt
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me