Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > 2 Extra Empire of Ice packs +3 other skylanders
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
2 Extra Empire of Ice packs +3 other skylanders [CLOSED]
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#51 Posted: 21:16:33 15/01/2012
Quote: greenlantern511
Fine. You idiots are impossible to deal with. I'm logging out now.

Victory is mine!
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#52 Posted: 21:19:19 15/01/2012
It might've been in caps lock, but greenlantern511 makes a perfectly valid point. Every single topic on the front page of the forum is filled with this exact same style of criticism in one way or another. Go check. The entire website is plagued by two types of people... naysayers, and posters who get offended by it and think they need to retaliate. When those two tango, you get a positively toxic posting environment.
echsodie Green Sparx Gems: 208
#53 Posted: 21:21:19 15/01/2012
I don't recall reading any foul language prior to the appearance of greenlantern, none of the posts until that point were very harsh in nature.
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smilie][smiliesmilie]
LyraDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1283
#54 Posted: 21:21:22 15/01/2012
but but but, those discussions and arguments are my daily medicines :C i need my lulz..
---
Team Drago
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
wanted:smilie
DrillSarge Gold Sparx Gems: 2327
#55 Posted: 21:22:37 15/01/2012
Great idea. When im ready to sale i will label it something else but for ebay protection purposes write in the item description exactly what it is im selling. However I will pm members only. Im not going to hekp out those that just want to use my services and not help others out as well. If I knew a few members that would be willing to help each oyher out we could email each other and stay in touch to make sure we each get what we need. I can find older skylanders like hex zap dino rang dro bot etc so someone that comes across cynder but needs others could benefit from this. Finding the right people and trusting them is so difficult that even tho a great idea to help others it may not even be possibke bc of liars, fakers and scalpers.
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#56 Posted: 21:24:18 15/01/2012
this is the most hilarious thread i have read at darkspyro forum so far.. only thing that could have topped it would be if the the forum coppers 'Reimu' and 'PinkWater' was joining..

smilie smilie smilie
#57 Posted: 21:25:22 15/01/2012
I've been lurking here for a while and have never posted until today. I must say it has kept me quite entertained while my son naps.
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smilie][smiliesmilie]
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#58 Posted: 21:27:20 15/01/2012
Quote: Himewad
Quote: DrillSarge
Yeah big favor. Prices are way to high.

But she's a single mom! Cut her some slack!

BOOOM!... LOLOLOL.... pure comedy gold smilie
#59 Posted: 21:31:06 15/01/2012
Heh, if you really don't think the rigors of single momhood are justification enough to sell some children's playthings, you need some perspective. What use is there for a pearly moral code in the real world? Where does a capitalistic society reward those who do the "right thing"? Earth is not a charity, folks.
#60 Posted: 21:33:09 15/01/2012
That doesn't mean we can't ridicule her. Especially if we're talking no morals here.
---
#61 Posted: 21:38:40 15/01/2012
You're free to ridicule, I'm just telling you that she doesn't care.

Citing no morals, but using this lack of morals to critique someone else for being amoral doesn't make sense, though.
#62 Posted: 21:39:53 15/01/2012
As I stated earlier, I just enjoy poking fun.
---
#63 Posted: 21:41:54 15/01/2012
Me too.
LyraDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1283
#64 Posted: 21:45:08 15/01/2012
this is gunna be good :3
---
Team Drago
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
wanted:smilie
#65 Posted: 21:49:06 15/01/2012
Since this thread is pretty much derailed, I might as well post this here. If anyone is from the Pittsburgh, Pa area and are still looking for a stealth elf, I have an extra you can have if you come get it. I'm too lazy to ship. Also have an extra regular spyro.
---
#66 Posted: 21:49:48 15/01/2012
Quote: LyraDragon
this is gunna be good :3

Na, its over now. Scalper got called out and s/he tucked tail and ran. I would suggest to everyone who might have placed a bid on anything there to retract those bids.
---
My kids own :
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
#67 Posted: 21:52:05 15/01/2012
Tucked tail and ran? I'd say laughed all the way to the bank. Those items will sell, and all of our efforts mean nothing.
#68 Posted: 21:56:55 15/01/2012
I just rechecked her auctions, she sold one EoI at the buy it now price of $25 and took the $100 buy it now off the other, not such a scallywag after all, so our efforts did seem to mean something.
---
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#69 Posted: 23:38:57 15/01/2012
Or just leave out Ebay altogether; the security is really in the PayPal transaction, not the EBay component.
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
SkylanderMommy Red Sparx Gems: 92
#70 Posted: 23:54:20 15/01/2012 | Topic Creator
There was no tucking tail and running... and forums are always hotbeds of negativity because people think they can hide behind a screen and their true selves don't show.

There is nothing wrong with selling a child's play things once he's done with them. You should've heard my son's scream of delight when I came home with EoI. He was insistant that he and mom sit down and play it together immediately, and I complied.

I work full time, I go to school full time, and I don't get child support... so if I have the ability to purchase 2 extra EoI packs or extra single character packs and can turn them around for a profit because some idiot wants to pay the insane Buy It Now price, then so be it. I didn't honestly think anyone was going to do it, but there is an idiot born every minute and a fool and his money are soon departed. I started the auctions at the base cost to myself... not including all the effort (and there was effort!) put in to finding them.

Based on the reactions here I adjusted my Buy It Now prices on a couple of the skylanders, and I'm hopeful that someone from here, who sincerely cannot get them elsewhere, is able to purchase them at a price pretty damn close to retail.
---
Owned:
{smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie}{smiliesmiliesmilie}{smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie}{smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie}{smiliesmilie}{smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie}{smiliesmiliesmilie}{smiliesmilie}
Sequoia Spyro Blue Sparx Gems: 719
#71 Posted: 23:57:26 15/01/2012
Quote: echsodie
Well gas is expensive for my extra large vehicle and these stores were located somewhat far from each other.
As not to anger people, I must admit my story is false. I have nothing from wave 3.

This.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
P1anet Fun Green Sparx Gems: 306
#72 Posted: 00:03:23 16/01/2012
Quote: SkylanderMommy
There was no tucking tail and running... and forums are always hotbeds of negativity because people think they can hide behind a screen and their true selves don't show.

There is nothing wrong with selling a child's play things once he's done with them. You should've heard my son's scream of delight when I came home with EoI. He was insistant that he and mom sit down and play it together immediately, and I complied.

I work full time, I go to school full time, and I don't get child support... so if I have the ability to purchase 2 extra EoI packs or extra single character packs and can turn them around for a profit because some idiot wants to pay the insane Buy It Now price, then so be it. I didn't honestly think anyone was going to do it, but there is an idiot born every minute and a fool and his money are soon departed. I started the auctions at the base cost to myself... not including all the effort (and there was effort!) put in to finding them.

Based on the reactions here I adjusted my Buy It Now prices on a couple of the skylanders, and I'm hopeful that someone from here, who sincerely cannot get them elsewhere, is able to purchase them at a price pretty damn close to retail.

Do you call all your customers idiots? It's fine to charge that much, but you should really improve on the service you obviously don't have.
#73 Posted: 00:06:10 16/01/2012
She's absolutely right, you know. I don't understand how anyone continues to argue with this logic. Real life will always take precedence over silly things like toys and the manufactured ethics therein. To be a parent at all means one must be willing to do this when life says it's necessary. Period.
#74 Posted: 00:23:27 16/01/2012
Quote: SkylanderMommy

I am sorry but I still don't believe you. I find it really hard to believe that you are willing to look the other way when someone calls your kid a **** trophy. No mother in their right mind would stand idley by while people are tossing stones @ their kid.

But anyways, good luck selling for profit screwing over kids like your son.

Quote: Tashiji
She's absolutely right, you know. I don't understand how anyone continues to argue with this logic. Real life will always take precedence over silly things like toys and the manufactured ethics therein. To be a parent at all means one must be willing to do this when life says it's necessary. Period.

Yea, as a reseller it is making perfect sense. I don't blame anyone on this as I have profited on the 4 singles I sold on ebay.
---
My kids own :
Madel Blue Sparx Gems: 584
#75 Posted: 00:26:48 16/01/2012

True story.

You really can't blame a mom who's just trying to make end's meat. I mean, c'mon, give her a break. She's working, going to school, and raising a kid all at once and at full time. She listened to the feedback we gave her and altered her prices. She's doing what she needs to do. I certainly can't knock her for that.
---
That's why all the Gryffindors sing: Weasley is our king.
SpyroSparxfan1 Gold Sparx Gems: 2898
#76 Posted: 00:27:48 16/01/2012
Is ebay even trustworthy? Im really tempted to buy a cynder on there
---
The feeling of an end, rather than the feeling of ongoing suffering.. What would be the better choice?
Whirlwind5598 Green Sparx Gems: 332
#77 Posted: 00:28:13 16/01/2012
Quote: Madel

True story.

You really can't blame a mom who's just trying to make end's meat. I mean, c'mon, give her a break. She's working, going to school, and raising a kid all at once and at full time. She listened to the feedback we gave her and altered her prices. She's doing what she needs to do. I certainly can't knock her for that.

You spelled meat not meet
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

#78 Posted: 00:29:54 16/01/2012
Quote: SpyroSparxfan1
Is ebay even trustworthy? Im really tempted to buy a cynder on there

Check the Seller's feedback. That'll tell you how they handle their customers. I've never had any problems with trust. ebay covers you really well. One time I bought an item, the seller never sent it, and I got a refund. There wasn't even a hassle to get my money back. They just did it.

EDIT: Quote: Whirlwind5598

True story.

make end's meet
Fig. to earn and spend equal amounts of money. (Usually in reference to a meager living with little if any money after basic expenses.)
ex: I have to work at two jobs to make end's meet.

http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/make+ends+meet
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:32:42 16/01/2012 by Madel
#79 Posted: 00:33:14 16/01/2012
Quote: Whirlwind5598

True story.

Wee woo wee woo wee woo. Pull over, forum police have arrived. I am sorry but we are going to have to issue you a spelling citation. Please pay the fine of having me follow you everywhere you post constantly looking over your shoulders looking for mistakes so I too, can feel better about myself. Also, if I am not available for active duty, my partner, reimu, will follow you around. Ok? Have a nice day.
---
My kids own :
greenlantern511 Ripto Gems: 270
#80 Posted: 00:33:28 16/01/2012
I love End's Meat! It's so juicy and hot and the t bones are delicious!
#81 Posted: 00:36:12 16/01/2012
Quote: Monsinour

True story.

Wee woo wee woo wee woo. Pull over, forum police have arrived. I am sorry but we are going to have to issue you a spelling citation. Please pay the fine of having me follow you everywhere you post constantly looking over your shoulders looking for mistakes so I too, can feel better about myself. Also, if I am not available for active duty, my partner, reimu, will follow you around. Ok? Have a nice day.

Lol That's pretty much what I think every time I see some stupid little remark about spelling. It's so annoying and old.

For the record, I posted in an above reply that it's an idiom and it's spelled "meet." Not "meat."
---
#82 Posted: 00:36:50 16/01/2012
You should stop provoking people in unrelated topics.
#83 Posted: 00:38:23 16/01/2012

Lol That's pretty much what I think every time I see some stupid little remark about spelling. It's so annoying and old.

For the record, I posted in an above reply that it's an idiom and it's spelled "meet." Not "meat."

I don't care if people misspell I just like to make fun of it!
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

#84 Posted: 00:38:41 16/01/2012
Just eat End's Meat and it'll all be better!
#85 Posted: 00:39:04 16/01/2012

Who is that directed towards?
---
My kids own :
#86 Posted: 00:39:22 16/01/2012
Quote: greenlantern511
Just eat End's Meat and it'll all be better!

^this
---

#87 Posted: 00:40:23 16/01/2012
That's the new catch phrase!
#88 Posted: 00:40:49 16/01/2012
Put it on the stuff and nonsense thing.
---

#89 Posted: 00:42:14 16/01/2012
I did. Let's find it! It's the STICKET one!
#90 Posted: 00:44:33 16/01/2012

It's really immature to be completely honest. People make mistakes. Get over it. It's stupid.

Oh, and I like your lack of syntax right there. You really make a point.

I'm assuming greenlantern511?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:49:17 16/01/2012 by Madel
SpyroSparxfan1 Gold Sparx Gems: 2898
#91 Posted: 00:44:35 16/01/2012
Does anyone think it would be wise to buy a cynder thats over 50 bucks from a website like Amazon or Ebay?
---
The feeling of an end, rather than the feeling of ongoing suffering.. What would be the better choice?
#92 Posted: 00:46:11 16/01/2012
Hey Madel! It was me to! I started it! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehooooooooooooooooooooooooowheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
#93 Posted: 00:46:18 16/01/2012

It's really immature to be completely honest. People make mistakes. Get over it. It's stupid.

I'm assuming Whirlwind5598?

I never saw that.
---

#94 Posted: 00:48:46 16/01/2012

I'm assuming greenlantern511.

I never saw that.

My bad, bro.
---
joseph235 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1089
#95 Posted: 00:49:11 16/01/2012
Quote: forcesofwill
If this ain't scalping, then what is?

an indian with a razor LOL :-)
#96 Posted: 00:49:30 16/01/2012

You. I know you don't like Reimu, but egging her on in unrelated topics isn't going to help anyone.
#97 Posted: 00:50:04 16/01/2012
Quote: joseph235
Quote: forcesofwill
If this ain't scalping, then what is?

an indian with a razor LOL :-)

No its eating ends meat
---

#98 Posted: 00:50:34 16/01/2012
Yay! Accusation! Now for my Phoenix Wright moment........

OBJECTION! The client was on a sugar high and therefore pleads insanity!
#99 Posted: 00:55:14 16/01/2012

You. I know you don't like Reimu, but egging her on in unrelated topics isn't going to help anyone.

Your going to repremand me while tweedle dee and tweedle dum are running amok in here? Really?
---
My kids own :
#100 Posted: 00:56:16 16/01/2012

Your going to repremand me while tweedle dee and tweedle dum are running amok in here? Really?

Yeah, I was actually kinda surprised that Tash was talking about you, Monsinour.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:56:34 16/01/2012 by Madel
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me