Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
No Wave 3!!! [CLOSED]
Whirlwind5598 Green Sparx Gems: 332
#1 Posted: 19:31:11 15/01/2012 | Topic Creator
I just went to TRU and Best Buy and Target and found nothing I just bought flameslinger and chop chop
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#2 Posted: 19:32:42 15/01/2012
At least you got something. Not a wasted trip like mine have been.
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
#3 Posted: 19:33:31 15/01/2012 | Topic Creator
I guess.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#4 Posted: 19:34:06 15/01/2012
Uh, Whirlwind, where did you find Flameslinger and Chop Chop? Whatever store was selling those as single packs, had Cynder and Double Trouble. Chop and slinger are the other single packs in wave 3.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
spyrocrash Platinum Sparx Gems: 5012
#5 Posted: 19:34:30 15/01/2012
Quote: Whirlwind5598
I just went to TRU and Best Buy and Target and found nothing I just bought flameslinger and chop chop

The same thing happened to me to except all the stores only had the Starter and Adventure packs( including empire of ice.)

I called Toys are us and they said there getting some skylanders tuesday but, they don't know if its wave 3. Also this in Memphis Tennesse so i don't know about anywhere else.
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#6 Posted: 19:35:07 15/01/2012
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, because this is going to make you feel pretty crummy... but Flameslinger and Chop Chop ship with all packages of Wave 3 singles, and this means you barely missed Cynder and Double Trouble. However, it also means the singles have reached your area, which is more than what many can say. Keep looking!
#7 Posted: 19:35:23 15/01/2012 | Topic Creator
They were in triple packs
---

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:36:08 15/01/2012 by Whirlwind5598
hoodoo Yellow Sparx Gems: 1169
#8 Posted: 19:35:48 15/01/2012
I have been everywhere this morning, Target, Best Buy, Wal-Mart, Gamestop, K-Mart and TRU. Not a single figure to be found.
---
A dad, a husband, a gamer
#9 Posted: 19:36:41 15/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: spyrocrash
Quote: Whirlwind5598

The same thing happened to me to except all the stores only had the Starter and Adventure packs( including empire of ice.)

I called Toys are us and they said there getting some skylanders tuesday but, they don't know if its wave 3. Also this in Memphis Tennesse so i don't know about anywhere else.

At least your stores have Empire of Ice.
---

GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#10 Posted: 19:38:16 15/01/2012
Well, to break more bad news to ya.

Flameslinger triple pack ships with the new Whirlwind/DT/DS triple pack.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#11 Posted: 19:39:45 15/01/2012
I've walked right by three Empire of Ice sets in the last day just buying groceries and baby supplies. It's out there... more plentiful by the day. Just keep looking.
#12 Posted: 19:40:14 15/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: GameMaster78
Well, to break more bad news to ya.

Flameslinger triple pack ships with the new Whirlwind/DT/DS triple pack.

UGH I SHOULD HAVE GONE EARLIER!!! smilie
---

joseph235 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1089
#13 Posted: 19:41:44 15/01/2012
Same here hoodoo just starter packs i've also been even looking at how the displays look everytime i go to see if they have been moved around or looks like something else was there but gone. and it all looks exactly the same. No change i don't think anyone has even bought a starter pack in a while i think there's dust on the boxes. LOL :-)
SkyDaddy Blue Sparx Gems: 692
#14 Posted: 19:45:07 15/01/2012
I checked out 2 stores this morning and nothing new. The so called info about new releases is pretty much just rumors regardless if it is coming from Activision or some other source. The other problem here is the actual retailer who has the final say on when the items really appear on the shelves. The new items could be sitting at the back of the store room for all we know and who knows when they'll start putting it on the shelves. The last set of figures and adventure packs are starting to be a waste of time. I actually have time to look and check stores but I feel completely sorry for the kids who rely on their parents to drive them to the stores only to find nothing new is available. The current distribution of the new figures coupled with the older figures is also a problem because the chance that the older figures might not get sold as in the case with 1 walmart that I saw. I just wished they'd all set this wave to contain new figures and sets. Again this is becoming a waste of time.
---
-- PortalMasters.net -- Check out my site and get a chance to win Lightning Rod , Ignitor and other single character packs!
#15 Posted: 19:47:15 15/01/2012 | Topic Creator
I give up I don't want to waste trips to stores anymore I'm just going to wait for my amazon ones.
---

Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#16 Posted: 20:51:10 15/01/2012
Quote: Tashiji
I've walked right by three Empire of Ice sets in the last day just buying groceries and baby supplies. It's out there... more plentiful by the day. Just keep looking.

And yet when I go out I only see empty shelves. So frustrating.
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
Fireballz Green Sparx Gems: 298
#17 Posted: 20:56:37 15/01/2012
Wow. Today I went to Game Stop, Best buy, and Target. No luck. All sold out. smilie
---
Skylanders I currently own- (smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmilie)(smilie)(smiliesmilie)(smilie)
Sage103082 Green Sparx Gems: 176
#18 Posted: 21:06:21 15/01/2012
I was able to find the Whirlwind, DT, DS triple pack but no new singles at all. I did find Stump Smash, Prism Break and Drobot in single at a Walmart last week, but I think they were left over from wave 1 or something.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me