Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Are The New Ones Out Yet QUICK NEED HELP
Page 1 of 1
Are The New Ones Out Yet QUICK NEED HELP [CLOSED]
quanzy9224 Red Sparx Gems: 38
#1 Posted: 16:40:42 15/01/2012 | Topic Creator
I'm heading to best buy in a bit is smilie smilie and smilie out yet? Quick Need HElp
---
<smiliesmiliesmilie><smiliesmiliesmilie><smiliesmiliesmilie><smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie><smiliesmilie><smiliesmilie><smilie><smilie>
REALLY WANT: smiliesmiliesmilie
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#2 Posted: 16:41:38 15/01/2012
They are and they aren't. Some have shipped, but good luck finding them.
#3 Posted: 16:43:48 15/01/2012 | Topic Creator
k thx cuz i know the full release is 2morrow but i know some peeple hav smilie my most wanted character!
---
<smiliesmiliesmilie><smiliesmiliesmilie><smiliesmiliesmilie><smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie><smiliesmilie><smiliesmilie><smilie><smilie>
Ridinggrl27 Blue Sparx Gems: 792
#4 Posted: 16:44:07 15/01/2012
Almost no one can find Cynder, but people have found Double Trouble and Slam Bam. Hope this Helps! Happy Hunting! smilie
---
Hanayo is the Rice Queen
#5 Posted: 16:44:50 15/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Yay ty
---
Whirlwind5598 Green Sparx Gems: 332
#6 Posted: 16:45:08 15/01/2012
You probably won't find cynder, but since today is the original release date you might.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#7 Posted: 16:46:43 15/01/2012
Slam Bam has only been appearing sparingly in random places across the country thus far. Double Trouble seems to be the same way, although I don't think very many have found him in the single packs.

Those that have Cynder seem to have bought them online, from what I've seen. Good luck hunting them though.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
DrillSarge Gold Sparx Gems: 2327
#8 Posted: 16:56:22 15/01/2012
Cynder has not veen released anywhere yet. The others are out but dont sit in stores long enough to find. Its not sure that cynder will even be released. Cynder is only on ebay bc a holes ordered 20 to 30 each off amazon pre orders that state they will be shipped by feb 3. When more than one actualy cynder shows up on ebay like eoi anddouble trouble has then she will be easier to find.
eruptor1999 Green Sparx Gems: 219
#9 Posted: 18:01:20 15/01/2012
yes they are
MrWrecker Red Sparx Gems: 63
#10 Posted: 18:15:33 15/01/2012
Just got back from my Skylanders hunt and found.....NOTHING! Everywhere I checked said they did not have any and did not know when they were going to get a shipment. An associate from Gamestop told me they had received an email stating that there was flooding in a storage facility which was housing a large amount of the Skylanders and not to expect another shipment until early Feb. This could explain the shortage as well as if you look on ebay a lot of the "preorders" for wave 3 have been delayed as well. All we can really do is wait and see...I would love to think that there is going to be some sort of wide release tomorrow but honestly not going to get my hopes up. Also as Gamemaster has noted I think the figures are just going to release as the stores obtain stock....I don't see any kind of set release date happening. All I can hope is that Amazon is able to honor the orders we all put in. FYI Walmart Empire of Ice preorder already charged my card as opposed to charging when order was shipped as the site stated...so watch your credit/bank acct because the funds may already be gone...and I know for certain the item has not shipped...happened to get lucky and find an EOI at EB games and my order is in the process of cancelling/refund. Oh and get this...the fine print on Walmart website states they may or may not be able to cancel your order once it is made EVEN if it is still processing...so then you have to wait until you get your item and THEN return it...a bunch of BS. On a lighter note did order Bash from Amazon and they did not charge until item was shipped and with the FREE 2 day shipping it arrived at my doorstep lightning fast! Happy hunting everyone!
---
Ours=[smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie] [smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie] [smiliesmiliesmilie] [smiliesmilie] [smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie] [smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie] [smiliesmilie] [smiliesmilie]
eruptor1999 Green Sparx Gems: 219
#11 Posted: 18:19:18 15/01/2012
i found lot of skylanders
spyrocrash Platinum Sparx Gems: 5012
#12 Posted: 19:03:00 15/01/2012
Whenever i went to walmart, target, and Kmart all they had were adventure packs and target only had Empire of ice. No single character toys or anything. Not even the first or second wave.
#13 Posted: 19:33:14 15/01/2012
Quote: spyrocrash
Whenever i went to walmart, target, and Kmart all they had were adventure packs and target only had Empire of ice. No single character toys or anything. Not even the first or second wave.

At least your stores have Empire of Ice mine just keep restocking on Wave 2!!!
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

joseph235 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1089
#14 Posted: 19:44:52 15/01/2012
I hate hearing that "All i got in my stores is empire of ice" Some people would die just to have that. At least you have something new Be happy
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:45:11 15/01/2012 by joseph235
#15 Posted: 19:45:30 15/01/2012
Quote: joseph235
I hate heaing that "All i got inmy stores is empire of ice" Some people would die just to have that. At least you have something new Be happy

I know I'm dying just thinking about it! I want it now!
---

#16 Posted: 19:48:26 15/01/2012
Me to i havent played my skylanders in a month and a week now. It sucks
P1anet Fun Green Sparx Gems: 306
#17 Posted: 19:59:58 15/01/2012
I'm also sick of hearing, "all we have are Empire of Ice Adventure Packs." I've been searching for EoI all week!!!!
ialexonline Green Sparx Gems: 452
#18 Posted: 20:01:44 15/01/2012
I am ALSO sick of hearing that. The only thing in my stores is Darklight Crypt and Wave 2 3 packs....no single packs...no wave 3...all sold out or just never arrived.

I know my target never had wave 3 in stock yet...

Here's to hoping when I call tomorrow they say they have ANYTHING new in stock!
---
Skylanders I own: smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#19 Posted: 20:04:33 15/01/2012
Me to actually it looks like my stors havent even got any new stock since nov. Same old stuff still there starter packs
Sunny Castanets Gold Sparx Gems: 2231
#20 Posted: 08:28:33 16/01/2012
I get sick of hearing about how all people are finding are Wave 2 figures, when we've not even had them yet where I live. I ended up ordering online!
---
Quote: Tashiji
Sunny, as always, you are so darn smart.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me