Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Dino-Rang Variant [CLOSED]
Whirlwind5598 Green Sparx Gems: 332
#1 Posted: 05:42:01 15/01/2012 | Topic Creator
I just wanted to know if anyone has or had seen a dino-rang with silver boomerangs and not gold ones like all the ones I've seen.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

greenlantern511 Ripto Gems: 270
#2 Posted: 05:54:02 15/01/2012
Quote: Himewad
Why would you ask this? Has it been reported somewhere?

I'll try one, too. Has anyone seen a Hex with a polka dot cape instead of the plain black ones ive seen?

That's kinda being a jerk. It was offensive and rude. And are you in some kind of funk lately? You did this on several threads.
OpalOsprey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1127
#3 Posted: 05:57:07 15/01/2012
^The Dino-Rang on the game's poster has silver boomeranges, maybe some have been released with the silver ones like the Sonic Boom variant?
---
Have a Wii U? My ID and Mii name is OpalOsprey. So why don't you add Mii smilie?

"You don't need a reason to help people" ~ Zidane -Final Fantays IX
greenlantern511 Ripto Gems: 270
#4 Posted: 05:59:51 15/01/2012
Quote: OpalOsprey
^The Dino-Rang on the game's poster has silver boomeranges, maybe some have been released with the silver ones like the Sonic Boom variant?

^ this
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#5 Posted: 06:06:23 15/01/2012
I can paint mine silver if ya want. They are golden colored at the moment.
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#6 Posted: 13:36:37 15/01/2012
Quote: greenlantern511

I'll try one, too. Has anyone seen a Hex with a polka dot cape instead of the plain black ones ive seen?

That's kinda being a jerk. It was offensive and rude. And are you in some kind of funk lately? You did this on several threads.

It was definitely rude, but certainly not offensive. I am tired of some of these posts. There are hardly any threads about the game itself. Just trying to mix it up.
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#7 Posted: 15:34:59 15/01/2012
Quote: OpalOsprey

Honestly, we can't even say if the people claiming they had silver headed ones were legit or not. Clearly it was incredibly easy to paint on the head plate, so unless someone provides definite pics, it most certainly did not happen.

As such, the art on the posters and stickers and whatever looks to be old stock art, or previously drawn art. They could very easily change the design last minute, similar to how Slam Bam is a clear figure while all the other stock art of his figure shows him with a solid body.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#8 Posted: 15:36:44 15/01/2012

It was definitely rude, but certainly not offensive. I am tired of some of these posts. There are hardly any threads about the game itself. Just trying to mix it up.

Hey, solve your own problem and post about the game. Voila.
#9 Posted: 19:11:29 15/01/2012
Quote: Tashiji

Hey, solve your own problem and post about the game. Voila.

I have. But those type of threads get drowned out by the flood of garbage out there.
---
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#10 Posted: 19:16:16 15/01/2012
Every topic here becomes a flood of garbage. They start out civil, but then someone makes an offhanded comment that someone else takes offense to, and everyone piles on. Welcome to Dark Spyro...
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#11 Posted: 22:35:29 15/01/2012
Every topic here becomes a flood of garbage. They start out civil, but then someone makes an offhanded comment that someone else takes offense to, and everyone piles on. Welcome to Dark Spyro...

I take offense to this comment - sorry, could not resist... smilie
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
Ibishou Red Sparx Gems: 78
#12 Posted: 22:41:07 15/01/2012
Quote:
I have. But those type of threads get drowned out by the flood of garbage out there.

And you are participating in flooding this thread with garbage aswell. That was a semi good question, with an actually pretty easy answer, which is ''no''.
---
smilie
ArkeyanForce Green Sparx Gems: 402
#13 Posted: 22:43:51 15/01/2012
Quote: chaosworrier

why? why do you take offense to this comment? tashiji is right it is kinda true
---
FINALLY FOUND HOT HEAD!!!
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#14 Posted: 23:51:54 15/01/2012
Quote: ArkeyanForce
Quote: chaosworrier

why? why do you take offense to this comment? tashiji is right it is kinda true

By taking a humourous stance, I was trying to lighten the air as well as support her point.
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
LyraDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1283
#15 Posted: 06:56:31 16/01/2012
moar arguing smilie
---
Team Drago
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
wanted:smilie
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#16 Posted: 11:55:07 16/01/2012

I haven't seen any sites that are way better than this.
That happens to every other site I see.
---
but i love it all smooth
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:55:32 16/01/2012 by LevanJess
quanzy9224 Red Sparx Gems: 38
#17 Posted: 14:29:39 16/01/2012
Back on topic i've seen a dino rang at a store with green boomerangs and the one on my poster shows green to so.... idk??
---
<smiliesmiliesmilie><smiliesmiliesmilie><smiliesmiliesmilie><smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie><smiliesmilie><smiliesmilie><smilie><smilie>
REALLY WANT: smiliesmiliesmilie
dness79 Red Sparx Gems: 16
#18 Posted: 23:21:26 05/03/2012
Today I picked up a dino-rang at toys r us. Especially for one reason... its in a boomer box. has anyone seen this? I've tried to search it online and I haven't found anything.
nitendofan92 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4572
#19 Posted: 00:44:41 06/03/2012
pic or it didn't happen
---
THE END IS NEAR
#20 Posted: 00:46:54 06/03/2012
Quote: nitendofan92
pic or it didn't happen

There is a pic in the other thread. For some reason they posted the same thing in two threads.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me