Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
figures really worth that much [CLOSED]
essadis Green Sparx Gems: 335
#1 Posted: 13:30:13 14/01/2012 | Topic Creator
I would like to know are these figures really selling for as much as i see them on eBay. even people on kijiji are trying to sell them for ridicules amounts $30 for a single and $50-$75 for triples and they arn't even the excluives ones. I have even seen a legendary not in package trying to be sold for $50. I do have all of the figures available for my son but i was going to try and start a set for my self but if these are the prices i am going to have to pay if i can't find them in stores then im just not going to bother lol. How much do people here think these figures should be going for? (on the high end) personally I think this is how it should be
$10-20 for singles
$20-$40 for triple packs/adventure packs
legendary this is the only one i see paying $50+ and that all depends if it is ever confirmed that they are not making anymore of them
single exclusives (whirlwind,drill Sargent) $20-$40
this is suppose to be a kids game and toy and i dont know many lil kid that can afford some of these prices lol
---
have: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
t7gga Yellow Sparx Gems: 1726
#2 Posted: 13:42:53 14/01/2012
it's a simple matter of supply and demand at the moment
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#3 Posted: 14:24:00 14/01/2012
Personally, I wouldn't pay over retail at the moment for any of them save the silver and gold variants. I would start pressing for news about the legendary trio as I forsee them not being released again forcing you to pay over retail for them.

Honestly, all the figures will be released again at some point in the future. You might not get them now, but eventually you will. Patience is a virtue.
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me