Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Any news on shipments for Tennessee? (wave 3 and older ones)
Page 1 of 1
Any news on shipments for Tennessee? (wave 3 and older ones) [CLOSED]
godzilla719 Blue Sparx Gems: 810
#1 Posted: 01:54:08 14/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Gamestop and Target websites have shown somewhat promising results but have been very vague on whether or not they actually have them. So, does anybody have any details for my area.
---
smiliesmilie Flashwing, Twilight Sparkle, Blink the Mole, Timmy Turner, Harley Quinn, Raven..... Tara Strong's a freaking boss smiliesmilie
DrillSarge Gold Sparx Gems: 2327
#2 Posted: 03:06:46 14/01/2012
What part of TN? Im in east tn. Ive found wave 3. I know whwre u can look if you r in my area.
#3 Posted: 03:14:49 14/01/2012 | Topic Creator
I live in Nashville, just on the edge of Brentwood. Just made a quick run by the Target and GameStop near my house. Target was sold out but the latter had some Darklight Crypts (one of which I got) a Voodood (which I should have got now that I think about it *facepalm*) and 1 Bash. Still no sign of wave 3 sadly
---
smiliesmilie Flashwing, Twilight Sparkle, Blink the Mole, Timmy Turner, Harley Quinn, Raven..... Tara Strong's a freaking boss smiliesmilie
#4 Posted: 03:45:03 14/01/2012
What part of TN? Im in east tn. Ive found wave 3. I know whwre u can look if you r in my area.
#5 Posted: 03:47:22 14/01/2012
How far are u from johnson city tn?
Taintie Green Sparx Gems: 132
#6 Posted: 04:04:17 14/01/2012
I'm in Chattanooga. All of the employees confirmed that they had put new ones out that morning and were sold immedietly. My fiance did find a Slam Bam, so it shouldn't be long for you.
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie]
#7 Posted: 04:13:26 14/01/2012
Nevermind nashville is about 4 to 5 hours from my area. Was going to tell u check wal marts bc tjey havemt gotten any shipments yet in east TN . I got mine from SW virginia. Howevrr all the local gamestops will have some by mpnday and wal mart will probably get some over the weekens too. Although they arent suppose to be out til the 24th. Employees have been stoxking them upon arrival. Originally they were to be released on the 16th. I bet this week and next it will be easier to find. Remember how hard it was to find hex, diborang and wrecking ball when they came out early? A few were released early and they were hard to find. Then a week or two later the stores were flooded. Christmas wiped them all out. No wal mart within 30 miles of east tn has even received one shipment since christmas. So they should be popping up soon. I dunno if this will be the same out your way or farther west. I live in a very small towm so it is easier for me to find these. If you want to PM me ill let u know if i find ajy by mpnday. Just let me know what you are loolong foe. I can ship u what u need u can just pay me retail price for them. Im not looling to make money and shipping in state wpuld be extremely easy on me.
#8 Posted: 17:22:55 14/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Yeah my gamestop doesn't expect any new shipments till February so that is pretty lame smilie
---
Kiro Blue Sparx Gems: 765
#9 Posted: 17:23:40 14/01/2012
Pffft. I got excited when E-TN got even drobot. Target fails to ship in any skylanders,period.
---
"I find this to be particularly.... particularly.....sheep dung."
Fernandez2 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1119
#10 Posted: 22:19:45 14/01/2012
Another Tennesseean here. I'm in a small town next to Knoxville. The area Taget got the Empire of Ice set and 5 of the area Gamestops got in a case with the Ice set and Double Troule 3-pack. All gone now but I'm sure these will flood the stores soon. Activision knows that Drill Sergeant and Whirlwind were hard to find for many so if there is any Skylander they will overproduce it will be those two and Ignitor.
#11 Posted: 21:59:51 16/01/2012 | Topic Creator
My Target app says that stores in hickory hollow, white bridge, nashville east, and smyrna have character triple packs but unfortunately it doesn't say which ones they actually have. So anyone near those zones or willing to check em out, we have a lead.
---
#12 Posted: 20:23:13 20/01/2012 | Topic Creator
It appears that almost every Target in my area have got figures in stock. Didn't say which ones but let's keep our fingers crossed.
---
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#13 Posted: 03:49:34 21/01/2012
I don't think Tenneessee will be getting any more shipments. Don't have a link or a source though. Sorry.
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
#14 Posted: 19:16:53 23/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Again, Brentwood Gamestops thinks it will get shipments next month, but they aren't %100 sure. Either way, I hope your wrong Himewad or I will seriously rage.
---
#15 Posted: 19:09:30 01/02/2012 | Topic Creator
The target in Brentwood had some figures, just a smilie single and a smilie smilie smilie triple but hey shipments are in.
---
#16 Posted: 13:47:07 13/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Just so you guys know, the GameStop in Brentwood was full of Skylanders. I was able to complete all of Wave 3 in just two visits.
---
Dmcrocks Gold Sparx Gems: 2182
#17 Posted: 04:45:54 14/04/2012
Anyone in mt Juliet Lebanon area? I will be mOving there soon.
---
if you're looking to get in contact with me, please go through http://petty-bourgeoisie.tumblr.com
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me