Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Legendary Spyro Model Number. [CLOSED]
soccerknight228 Green Sparx Gems: 134
#1 Posted: 17:26:03 13/01/2012 | Topic Creator
I bought the legendary 3-pack from toys rus and when i opened the pack up, my legendary spyro was all scratched up and some paint chipped off. I went back to toysrus, but the wouln't accept it back because i ripped the packaging. I tried getting the warranty from activision but the base is so scratched i can't read it. Could someone PM me the model number for legendary spyro so I can get a pristine figure for my collection. THx.
---
Owned Skylanders: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#2 Posted: 17:30:46 13/01/2012
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
soccerknight228 Green Sparx Gems: 134
#3 Posted: 17:47:27 13/01/2012 | Topic Creator
thx so muchsmilie
---
Owned Skylanders: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#4 Posted: 17:49:26 13/01/2012
NP

5char
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#5 Posted: 22:31:31 13/01/2012
I am glad you are getting a positive outcome but I think you should have pressed the issue with the store more - if I find a dead mouse in my cornflakes, I would expect the store to rectifiy it and it would not matter that I opened/ripped the packaging.

That is why I love living in a civilised nation as it is legislated that my purchase was with the store, not manufacturer so it is up to the store to rectify it (and they get the stock replaced by the manufacturer).
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#6 Posted: 23:54:43 13/01/2012
They should still allow you to return it if it's busted, even if the package was opened. My local JB hifi let me swap my OPENED broken Spyro for a good one 6 WEEKS after I bought the game (Activision was taking forever to send the replacement so my mum was just like, Stuff this, we're going to JB hi fi.)
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#7 Posted: 00:50:45 14/01/2012
See, you live in a civilised country -you said jb hifi.
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me