Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > To the people who got their hands on Empire of Ice???
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
To the people who got their hands on Empire of Ice??? [CLOSED]
DarkRaptor Green Sparx Gems: 225
#51 Posted: 18:42:46 13/01/2012
BerryShaker: if you wanted to update the map, found a BUNCH at the Gerogesville Rd Wal-Mart in Columbus Ohio. They had all 3 Adventure Packs, but mostly EOI.
---
Tumblr Blog about the Skylanders TCG I am creating: http://skylandertcg.tumblr.com
2/24 is Stealth Elf week!
BerryShaker Blue Sparx Gems: 540
#52 Posted: 19:18:42 13/01/2012
Quote: DarkRaptor
BerryShaker: if you wanted to update the map, found a BUNCH at the Gerogesville Rd Wal-Mart in Columbus Ohio. They had all 3 Adventure Packs, but mostly EOI.

Awesome, thank you for the info! Updated the map. I'm happy to see others updating a few locations as well. Looks like mostly the Expansion Packs are being widely released with the triple packs and single packs not being stocked quite yet. The good news is the web game has been updated and the new characters unlocked so any day now they should be rolling into the stores!!

http://www.zeemaps.com/305905
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
exosquad Gold Sparx Gems: 2667
#53 Posted: 19:31:45 13/01/2012
I got the empire of ice pack from gamestop in kansas city, mo. all of the gamestops got a tiny shipment of like 4 adventure packs and a few figures, but not wave 3 figures. first one i went to said they just got it and opened their shipment for today and in 45 minutes (which is when i arrived) they had sold out of everything. but they did call a few other gamestops to see if anyone had any left, and i got the last one from a gamestop across town.

to everyone else; good hunting
---
I am going to have 1 of everything. someday...
Ellioy Green Sparx Gems: 469
#54 Posted: 13:18:32 14/01/2012
Quote: Himewad
Quote: Ellioy

Sadly im in the UK

That is sad. Also too bad about the Skylanders.

Guess what?
I went to my game pod and THEY SOLD OUT OF SKYLANDERS!
The man said "Skylanders are very popular"
So i went to my argos and they ran out of stock.
they said their new catalog and shipment are coming in the 21st of january.
Also im at the lava lakes level.
I think i should train before taking him on my only level 10 is my grill grunt.
---
AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me