Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
so whats the deal with this? legit? [CLOSED]
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#51 Posted: 04:04:17 11/01/2012
^Ohh.... That makes sense... smilie;
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
greenlantern511 Ripto Gems: 270
#52 Posted: 04:14:35 11/01/2012
Quote: erving
Hello everyone. I picked one of these up today at Bestbuy. It is legit.

[User Posted Image]

Wher do you live so I may find said awesomeness? I will not resort to EVILbay.
Amandashoe Red Sparx Gems: 11
#53 Posted: 21:51:54 11/01/2012
Hi to all! Just wanted to let you know that I am just a mom with a little boy who loves skylanders. This thread started about me! First he is holding with 2 hands because he is 6 and I tell him to hold everything with 2 hands. I still have mine it is not going on eBay. I truly could find nothing about it online and that is why I posted on the Facebook site. I actually almost returned it because my son did not like it. He said he wanted the real one. I am from St Louis and I did the best buy order online for in store pick up. I went and received the gold one and others he did not have. I had no idea it was rare I was just happy he had some to play with. It wasn't until he snubbed his nose at it that I looked it up online. Some of you were so sure it was a fake, wow what skeptics you are. You almost had me believing I was examining the package to see if there were any imperfections! Thank goodness the person who runs the skylander Facebook page told me it was real. Good luck in your search!
spyro assasin Ripto Gems: 71
#54 Posted: 22:35:26 11/01/2012
double trouble cynder golden chopchop hmmm

bolded not lagit
C1nder Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10097
#55 Posted: 22:40:31 11/01/2012
How are they not legit?
#56 Posted: 22:47:21 11/01/2012
there cool
C1nder Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10097
#57 Posted: 23:08:38 11/01/2012
Do you know what legit means?
greenlantern511 Ripto Gems: 270
#58 Posted: 23:09:47 11/01/2012
Quote: spyro assasin
shhh there after us ahhh!!!!! there he is, nope just a potato but still don't leak it to the athorities evil bay is run by crazy people

TROLL ALERT!!!!

[User Posted Image]
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#59 Posted: 23:10:57 11/01/2012
So... These gold chop chop's... They're meant to be really rear and yet 3 people have gotten one, at random, within the space of a few days. That reminds me to go to GAME as soon as they have new Skylanders in stock to see if they have any of them.
RocketBeast Green Sparx Gems: 326
#60 Posted: 23:19:10 11/01/2012
Really wish I had a vehicle on campus with me for the sole purpose of driving around town to find Wave 3 smilie
Cynder, Double Trouble, EoI, and now gold Skylanders(possibly only Chop Chop).
Happy for all of you who have found them though!
---
Beastly Tiki Behemoth
Own: (smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmilie)(smiliesmilie)
#61 Posted: 23:47:49 11/01/2012
Quote: RocketBeast
Really wish I had a vehicle on campus with me for the sole purpose of driving around town to find Wave 3 smilie
Cynder, Double Trouble, EoI, and now gold Skylanders(possibly only Chop Chop).
Happy for all of you who have found them though!

bummer, you could always walk
Amandashoe Red Sparx Gems: 11
#62 Posted: 00:30:51 12/01/2012
Quote: greenlantern511
Consider this. A young person wants to make the rest of the world think that they have a rarer than rare "Golden" Skylander. They find a regular Chop Chop, then Carefully slits the box open. They then paint it, rebox it and take a pic. But some of us aren't fooled as easily. If the glue was falling off, there would be slight package damaging where it is loose. Therefore it is a fake.

I'm glad you are not fooled so easily! You were so sure! I'm guessing you have no children because I could not even imagine having enough time to do those things! And by the way I am not now nor was I ever trying to sell it.
Reimu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1076
#63 Posted: 00:34:47 12/01/2012
Quote: Amandashoe
Hi to all! Just wanted to let you know that I am just a mom with a little boy who loves skylanders. This thread started about me! First he is holding with 2 hands because he is 6 and I tell him to hold everything with 2 hands. I still have mine it is not going on eBay. I truly could find nothing about it online and that is why I posted on the Facebook site. I actually almost returned it because my son did not like it. He said he wanted the real one. I am from St Louis and I did the best buy order online for in store pick up. I went and received the gold one and others he did not have. I had no idea it was rare I was just happy he had some to play with. It wasn't until he snubbed his nose at it that I looked it up online. Some of you were so sure it was a fake, wow what skeptics you are. You almost had me believing I was examining the package to see if there were any imperfections! Thank goodness the person who runs the skylander Facebook page told me it was real. Good luck in your search!

Yeah sorry for this, we are really skeptics because a lot of Skylanders fan are lying here around, keep on trolling. It's why we are like this.

My apologize if I offended you.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me