Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Skylanders help-a-thon thread: LET'S DO THIS EDITION!
First | Previous | Page 4 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Skylanders help-a-thon thread: LET'S DO THIS EDITION! [CLOSED]
Madel Blue Sparx Gems: 584
#151 Posted: 19:21:46 20/01/2012
Quote: Monsinour
They were wearing new uniforms at all the local gamestop's though

[User Posted Image]

^ Glorious.
---
That's why all the Gryffindors sing: Weasley is our king.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:40:32 20/01/2012 by Madel
Judge Green Sparx Gems: 312
#152 Posted: 19:45:47 20/01/2012
im still looking for cynder and i have like 5 extra figures they are whirlwind, drill sergeant, dino-rang, 2x wrecking ball to trage if someone can thanks
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Ridinggrl27 Blue Sparx Gems: 792
#153 Posted: 20:18:30 20/01/2012
Quote: BerryShaker
Quote: GameMaster78

Hope the 150 to 200 it brings him, can pay his way in life.

I would have gotten his name and called corporate. Shady asshats at Gamestop need to be fired.

They were wearing new uniforms at all the local gamestop's though

[User Posted Image]

YES! Winning! I wrote a angry comment to gamestop about the store that lied to me but it'll probably fall on deaf ears. I'm boycotting Gamestop and never purchasing another powerup for as long as I live. The unscrupulous idiots that work there and bad store policies that let them get away with it pisses me off. smilie

In an on topic note, does anyone with the 3DS game only need Regular Spyro, Trigger Happy or Gill Grunt? Thinking of purchasing the PC game. Only need to pay for exact cost of shipping, US only for now.

My gamestops not bad. They told me that their getting their shipment next week and will put stuff on hold for me. They rock! smilie
---
Hanayo is the Rice Queen
ace Gold Sparx Gems: 2982
#154 Posted: 20:37:28 20/01/2012
I think it all comes down to each individual gamestop, I here about bad service from them on here but all 10 that i call are very friendly and have been willing to help how ever they could. I think they are my best chance at wave 3 since they are the only ones who have gotten it so far in my area :/
---
Praise Helix!!!
#155 Posted: 20:39:00 20/01/2012
1 of 4 local shops i have issues with but the other 3 are great
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#156 Posted: 20:39:13 20/01/2012
Quote: ace
I think it all comes down to each individual gamestop, I here about bad service from them on here but all 10 that i call are very friendly and have been willing to help how ever they could. I think they are my best chance at wave 3 since they are the only ones who have gotten it so far in my area :/

That is true. While the one gamestop has asshats working there, the one that is closest to my house and where I have gotten the majority of my figures from has really helpful employees.
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
ace Gold Sparx Gems: 2982
#157 Posted: 20:45:55 20/01/2012
I know there was one guy at a gamestop i called where he told me they would have wave three in the next day. I called when he said to call but the shippment was late and he told me to try in an hour or two, i did but was a coouple minutes too late but he did tell me when the next shipment would be smilie thats some pretty good service, i think all the store around here must know me by now with how much i call smilie
---
Praise Helix!!!
essadis Green Sparx Gems: 335
#158 Posted: 23:06:26 20/01/2012
Hi i found a store with lots of wave 1&2 if anyone is looking for let me know i am going back there tonight and i will do the same deal as gamemaster or trade for some wave 3 let me know
---
have: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
resfinal Green Sparx Gems: 444
#159 Posted: 02:22:09 21/01/2012
target
50 E North Ave
Villa Park, IL 60181
(630) 833-7411
this target have a double trouble single and the triple back with whirlwind, drill sarget, and double trouble. sorry but i got the last cynder from them but maybe they'll get more in
---
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL16912D33637E27B5
my skylanders gameplay list
Doomsword Green Sparx Gems: 235
#160 Posted: 02:37:43 21/01/2012
Gamemaster, I just ordered the single Flameslinger I needed from Gamestop. So if you were looking for one for me, just wanted to let you know I got one coming. Thanks.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:38:01 21/01/2012 by Doomsword
Godzilla Blue Sparx Gems: 504
#161 Posted: 03:17:53 21/01/2012
I am game for helping people and I am trying to find:

-Empire of Ice
-Drill Sergeant/Whirlwind/Double Trouble pack
-Legendary Skylanders Pack
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:28:51 21/01/2012 by Godzilla
Doomsword Green Sparx Gems: 235
#162 Posted: 01:10:20 24/01/2012
I have these.

[User Posted Image]

Anybody need them? The Boomer is open, but is brand new. He's actually from a 3 pack. I'm keeping the one that originally came in the single pack. $22.00 shipped in the US for all 3. The Voodood's card is bent a bit at the top, so these would be for someone who is going to open them.
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#163 Posted: 01:24:18 24/01/2012
I know where they have plenty of the Wave 1 figures so I'm fine.
LyraDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1283
#164 Posted: 13:05:07 24/01/2012
i need a cynder...
---
Team Drago
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
wanted:smilie
ktinacoz Red Sparx Gems: 59
#165 Posted: 21:40:53 24/01/2012
Hi everyone - ZooLert alerted me ealier that Empire of Ice was available on Amazon and bought 2 (me and my nephew) and then came here to post that it was available so you all could order too! I realized I didn't have an account and when I created one it said it could take up to 24 hours to verify. EEEK!

My guilt led me to purchase an extra one since I couldn't get to you all in time. Happy to sell it to one of you at cost - figured one less for the scalpers to buy!

The first person to respond to the thread (NOT private message) indicating they need an Empire of Ice can have it at cost (19.99) plus $5 for UPS next day air Saver shipping. I will then PM you to exchange paypal / shipping info.

Important to note, Amazon says it will be 1-2 business days before it ships, and then with 2-day shipping, it's currently scheduled to arrive January 30.

If there are no takers, can easily cancel the amazon order - no harm, no foul!

Just let me know! smilie

Kristina
terranakari Green Sparx Gems: 468
#166 Posted: 22:09:19 24/01/2012
My local Gamestop apparently had a new shipment of Skylanders two days ago (at least i think it was, it was on sunday), and my husband went there for us to put a preorder down for the new resident evil game and he said they had JUST put new skylanders on the shelves and he went to check it out and he said they were FULL of wave 3 but he didnt grab anything because we have them all(all of wave 3 is coming in the mail for me except cynder <and EOI beause i own it already>) and he said they DID have cynder but because my friend is trying to find one for me to send to me for free that i should wait for her to send me one smilie i was so mad i made him call gamestop back immediately to try and hold one(cuz my friend doesnt have one for me yet) but some jackass was holding all the cynders >=( and there was like 3.... so unfair..... oh well, ill get her eventually, and shes the only one i need too smilie lol
---
We finally have all the skylanders from SA and SG! Still working on SSF & STT.

Proud Skylander Mom! To our little skyfamily. <3
KZomb Yellow Sparx Gems: 1895
#167 Posted: 22:29:20 24/01/2012
I keep looking for Cynder, but can never find her.

I'm Louisiana, Webster Parish.

My cousin visits GameStop more than me, and said he'd be on the lookout for me, but I'm starting to think I'm only ever gonna get her if I buy her online....
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#168 Posted: 00:52:03 25/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Okay, people, I bring gifts.

I am trying to help three websites full of people (Neogaf, Facebook, here), so bear with me if I can't help everyone.

Before I go on, I will say that while I was taking a loss on these toys, helping others, it has caught up with me.

If people want my help, I can help, but I need 9 for each figure (costed me 8.66 but you can't take change from Paypal), and 7 for shipping (costs between 6.10-6.90 for shipping).

If that sounds better than scalping dorks' Ebay prices, I have these available for sale as of right now -

- 4 Cynders
- 6 Double Troubles (3 from the store tonight 3 coming in the mail tomorrow from Amazon)
- 2 Whirlwinds
- 2 Drill Sergeants
- 1 Flameslinger (was watching out for ya Doomsword but grats on getting one)

[User Posted Image]
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:54:24 25/01/2012 by GameMaster78
melt4rf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1078
#169 Posted: 01:23:19 25/01/2012
i would like a cynder and double trouble plz i will pm u
---
Have All 32 original SSA and new Giants Skylanders
Searching for: smilie smilie
#170 Posted: 01:38:58 25/01/2012
Okay, people, I bring gifts.

I am trying to help three websites full of people (Neogaf, Facebook, here), so bear with me if I can't help everyone.

Before I go on, I will say that while I was taking a loss on these toys, helping others, it has caught up with me.

If people want my help, I can help, but I need 9 for each figure (costed me 8.66 but you can't take change from Paypal), and 7 for shipping (costs between 6.10-6.90 for shipping).

If that sounds better than scalping dorks' Ebay prices, I have these available for sale as of right now -

- 4 Cynders
- 6 Double Troubles (3 from the store tonight 3 coming in the mail tomorrow from Amazon)
- 2 Whirlwinds
- 2 Drill Sergeants
- 1 Flameslinger (was watching out for ya Doomsword but grats on getting one)

[User Posted Image]

Can I reserve a Cynder? I dont get paid till monday smilie and if my friend doesnt find me one before then i know i can count on you and we can use the same system as before.

EDIT; PMed you =)
---

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:47:31 25/01/2012 by terranakari
#171 Posted: 01:40:47 25/01/2012
GM you got a PM
---
ktinacoz Red Sparx Gems: 59
#172 Posted: 02:17:17 25/01/2012
I'd like a cynder as well - I will PM you.
#173 Posted: 02:23:15 25/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Well, that was quick. I am all out now. If I find more, I will post again.
---
dragonmk Blue Sparx Gems: 761
#174 Posted: 02:27:09 25/01/2012
miss my chance oh well hopefully soon I can find whirlwind /drill seargent on my own
---
I havent updated since I don't particularly care but I have gotten all the skylanders except varients only ones are glow Warnado and WERDS
#175 Posted: 02:55:54 25/01/2012

I know you dislike me, but why skip over me wit da cynder?
---
My kids own :
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
#176 Posted: 03:02:10 25/01/2012

I know you dislike me, but why skip over me wit da cynder?

im sure it wasnt intentional smilie he prob. had ALOT of people PMing him and he just did the first come first serve thing, plus he had other people on other forums and sites interested i bet. =) im just lucky i was able to snag one cuz i was online at the time and caught his post like the second he posted it smilie
---

#177 Posted: 03:04:19 25/01/2012
i posted way earlier in the thread about a cynder. havent found one yet. i am sure it was intentional. but it makes no dif to me. just curious if the do gooder is also gonna welch on our bet too.
---
My kids own :
Whirlwind5598 Green Sparx Gems: 332
#178 Posted: 04:22:52 25/01/2012
Quote: DinoHex
I'm looking for unopened singles of

Chop Chop
Drobot
Flameslinger
Dino-Rang
Stealth Elf

I've heard it's easier to get Skylanders in the U.S, so hopefully these more common ones (aside from Stealth Elf) won't be too difficult to find. If anyone could find any of these for me, I'd be their friend forever and ever. <3

I bought a the last chop chop at my target and in that same one I saw two flameslinger but I didn't buy them. I would've if I knew. Sorry
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

#179 Posted: 05:56:40 25/01/2012 | Topic Creator
i posted way earlier in the thread about a cynder. havent found one yet. i am sure it was intentional. but it makes no dif to me. just curious if the do gooder is also gonna welch on our bet too.

Not cool, dude. I forgot our bet, honestly, I won't lie. I had tons of PM's, but I am helping three websites full of Skylander fans. That's no easy task to pull the load Activision should have been pulling from the getgo.

And your assumptions about me disliking you, is just that. I don't dislike anyone, not even anyone I would consider my enemy. I pity people in life for the way they act, but never hate or dislike. That's not my problem in life, to dislike and find reasons to hate people. I just let God sort anyone out that he should. I just chill and live, because I don't want to be maggot food knowing I crawled my way through life ******** about tiny things.

I will still help you get a Cynder should you need one. I still have 2 coming from Amazon in about a week.

EDIT: Monsi, if our bet was 10 bucks to whoever was right about Legendary 3 packs showing back up at TRU, I assure you, I haven't forgotten. I have a photostatic memory. While I do forget, 99% of the time, I don't.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:01:19 25/01/2012 by GameMaster78
#180 Posted: 06:02:57 25/01/2012
todo lo que
---
My kids own :
#181 Posted: 06:17:34 25/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Rogelio.
---
#182 Posted: 06:30:35 25/01/2012 | Topic Creator
I need those I said I would hold Skylanders for, to resend me their mailing addresses via PM, WHEN you get the money to send for the figures you asked for.

I hate clutter, and my PM inbox is jacked to ****. I am going to clean it all out. When I get new characters, I will ask for another list. I will go in order from when I make that post, for the posts that follow.
---
#183 Posted: 06:45:06 25/01/2012
god damn it! if i came any sooner, i could have gotten a cynder :C
---
Team Drago
melt4rf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1078
#184 Posted: 07:00:36 25/01/2012
Yup i will send ya a pm when i get the funds smilie
---
Have All 32 original SSA and new Giants Skylanders
Searching for: smilie smilie
Philip Blue Sparx Gems: 948
#185 Posted: 07:03:19 25/01/2012
I hate the time difference... smilie If I wasnt sleeping I would have asked GM for the figures I need smilie oh well next time... smilie
---
Own:smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smilie smilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#186 Posted: 08:21:34 25/01/2012
Rawr, I see these new figures everywhere nowadays. If you keep on top of it and call your local stores, you can get them virtually any day of the week. Sometimes it's Best Buy, sometimes GameStop or Walmart, but one thing remains constant; one of those stores has the figures you need. If you can't find them when at least one store in your town, anywhere in the US, is getting a shipment on any given day, dig deeper.

That said, it's nice what people are doing for one another in this thread. But if a fellow poster doesn't have what you're looking for, then go looking out in the world. Don't resign yourself to being hoodwinked by scalpers. I've walked right past many of the figures that everyone is clamoring for several times this week, and I'll probably do the same tomorrow. They are available, and they're in your city. You are not powerless to get them TODAY if you want them. Just call, multiple times a day if you have to, and follow any serviceable lead you can get. It WILL eventually pan out for you. No more gloom and doom! Tomorrow is a brand new day.
#187 Posted: 12:12:35 25/01/2012
Quote: Philip
I hate the time difference... smilie If I wasnt sleeping I would have asked GM for the figures I need smilie oh well next time... smilie

i hope that that next time isnt when i am sleeping...
---
Team Drago
Ellioy Green Sparx Gems: 469
#188 Posted: 16:39:30 25/01/2012
When im bored...
---
AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
#189 Posted: 16:50:26 25/01/2012
Quote: Ellioy
When im bored...

what does this have to do with everything?
---
Team Drago
#190 Posted: 16:51:09 25/01/2012
Quote: LyraDragon
When im bored...

Its bumping duh....
---
AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Reimu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1076
#191 Posted: 16:52:57 25/01/2012
When im bored...

Its bumping duh....

Please... =(

Don't bump topics.
Topics on this forum do not purge so feel free to post in older topics as long as you have something worth saying; if your post is merely there to bring the topic to the top of the list and you have nothing useful to add to the topic, why would anybody else? This will be regarded as spam.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:53:21 25/01/2012 by Reimu
#192 Posted: 16:53:04 25/01/2012
When im bored...

Its bumping duh....

you shouldnt do that. just saying.
---
Team Drago
#193 Posted: 17:00:24 25/01/2012
Kay kay.... Jeez i was just bored
---
AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
joseph235 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1089
#194 Posted: 17:51:11 25/01/2012
Does anyone know why stealth elf has bone shanks in her hands on the model But has knuckle knives in the game?

Just been wondering if anyone knew why. no biggie.
Buzzthebatgirl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1526
#195 Posted: 18:07:47 25/01/2012
I need those I said I would hold Skylanders for, to resend me their mailing addresses via PM, WHEN you get the money to send for the figures you asked for.

I hate clutter, and my PM inbox is jacked to ****. I am going to clean it all out. When I get new characters, I will ask for another list. I will go in order from when I make that post, for the posts that follow.

I think I asked you for Cynder figure, but then I though about how greedy I was being so if you did have a Cynder for me then please give it to the next needy person. I will wait a little longer for my Cynder to show up in the UK, but thank you for the offer.
---
GITD smilie won on Facebook.com/Toywinner
Too many Skylanders in collection
psyk0l0gic Red Sparx Gems: 36
#196 Posted: 19:08:59 25/01/2012
I have seen wave 3 single and triple packs appear in Stockton and Tracy Ca . I've seen older figures in Sacramento.
---
smilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmilie smiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmilie smiliesmilie
ramster1221 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1957
#197 Posted: 19:26:52 25/01/2012
Toys R Us Saint Louis, Missouri

10895 West Florissant Avenue, Saint Louis,MO, 63136
(314)521-0325

Found all of the wave 3 figures yesterday and the pegs were all packed and more in the back.
Also triple packs from wave 1 & 2.
exosquad Gold Sparx Gems: 2667
#198 Posted: 19:31:44 25/01/2012
Toys r us in Kansas city, mo
8330 N Broadway Ave Kansas City, MO 64118
(816) 468-0808
got 31 cases in, like 180 skylanders. wave3 and some older wave stuff too.

(putting this right here so that i am doing the sharing info correctly.)
---
I am going to have 1 of everything. someday...
Reimu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1076
#199 Posted: 19:39:09 25/01/2012
Thanks for these useful information!
#200 Posted: 21:42:38 25/01/2012
thats alot of freaking skylanders o-o
---

First | Previous | Page 4 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me