Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Skylanders help-a-thon thread: LET'S DO THIS EDITION!
First | Previous | Page 3 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Skylanders help-a-thon thread: LET'S DO THIS EDITION! [CLOSED]
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#101 Posted: 17:58:10 19/01/2012
GameMaster, do you have a Cynder behind door #3? I was too late today to get her.
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
dwattzdrummer Gold Sparx Gems: 2413
#102 Posted: 18:02:45 19/01/2012
GameMaster I am very interested in Whirlwind, Double Trouble, Drill Sergeant, and Cynder if that can happen =D Thanks for being this awesome though bro, helping everyone out like this. They can be in a triple pack or singles w/e I will buy from you boss!
---
wdrumz YouTube Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/wdrumz
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#103 Posted: 18:08:39 19/01/2012 | Topic Creator
I will keep you in mind, Philip.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
terranakari Green Sparx Gems: 468
#104 Posted: 18:08:44 19/01/2012
Quote: GameMaster78
Okay, this is what I need people to do.

Terranakari, I have a -

- Whirlwind single pack
- Drill Sergeant single pack
- Double Trouble single pack

I am holding them for you, since you said you want them. I will PM you with my Paypal info shortly.

Anything I help people find, I ask for 8 bucks for the toy and 6 dollars shipping.

Start listing people, and I will see what I can do. Post here, though, so I don't run out of PM inbox room. I will send PM's as I find them, based on the lists posted here.

awesome!! So then total it would be $24 plus $6 shipping for each? or are you willing to do it as $6 for all together?? like package it all in one box? 'cuz that would def. help lol! Then it would be $30 total I owe you. I can send my paypal info to you as well.

EDIT: Gamemaster, i'm also going to send you a PM of this to you just incase im not supposed to list this here lol! smilie;
---
We finally have all the skylanders from SA and SG! Still working on SSF & STT.

Proud Skylander Mom! To our little skyfamily. <3
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:17:56 19/01/2012 by terranakari
Buzzthebatgirl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1526
#105 Posted: 18:26:44 19/01/2012
Gamesmaster78, what would shipping of a single Cynder to the UK be? Is shipping cheaper if the toy is unboxed? What would shipping be for two figures (in case my friend wants one)? Thank you for taking the time to look this up.
---
GITD smilie won on Facebook.com/Toywinner
Too many Skylanders in collection
#106 Posted: 18:30:19 19/01/2012
Also GameMaster, if you DO end up helping me look for a Cynder ill also pay you for that smilie so if you have reserve spots for those id like to be put on one of those as well lol.

EDIT; also gamemaster, i just want you to know i appreciate this =) and your at the very top of my list for the next wave if i manage to find more then 1 set of skylanders lol.
---

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:33:31 19/01/2012 by terranakari
essadis Green Sparx Gems: 335
#107 Posted: 18:34:50 19/01/2012
hi GameMaster I am only looking for one of each of the new wave
-whirlwind
-double trouble
-cynder
-empire of ice
let me know if you can help me out with these and if your willing to ship to Alberta, Canada thanks
---
have: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Doomsword Green Sparx Gems: 235
#108 Posted: 18:35:49 19/01/2012
Gamemaster, I could use a Flameslinger single pack for my Niece & Nephew. Can pay via paypal for it if you can get it. Thank you.
Joemama Blue Sparx Gems: 810
#109 Posted: 18:46:08 19/01/2012
All I really want is L-Bash L-Chop Chop L-Spyro, but for a reasonable price.
---
smilie I'm Lovin It smilie
malouff Blue Sparx Gems: 593
#110 Posted: 19:25:27 19/01/2012
I am wanting:
1 Dark Spyro
1 Volcanic vault

I do have a Cynder to trade.
---
Still need from 1st game
volcanic vault & smilie
Philip Blue Sparx Gems: 948
#111 Posted: 19:48:58 19/01/2012
I will keep you in mind, Philip.

Thank you SO MUCH smilie
---
Own:smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smilie smilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
PinkWater Yellow Sparx Gems: 1059
#112 Posted: 20:03:23 19/01/2012
GM, would you mind throwing a Cynder or Whirlwind my way? I'll even send money if it's reasonable.
---
CILAN IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE.

I DARE YOU TO PROVE ME WRONG! ...Actually don't. I'm quite biased.
Ellioy Green Sparx Gems: 469
#113 Posted: 20:12:19 19/01/2012
Quote: BerryShaker
Quote: tj_loopie
Quote: Brony

Wow. Michigan got screwed over.. -__-
Patience..Patience..

Been lurking for a while, and you have all helped keep the kids' collection growing. So I thought I would register to let you know, that I did get EoI in Owosso, MI (48867) last week at a Gamestop. Everywhere else is OUT. And Gamestop has got nothing in since then.

Yeah Michigan is only not on the map because no one in michigan has reported in if they found anything or not smilie
Thanks for the update!

http://www.zeemaps.com/305905

New sighting for wave 3!
Amazon uk is pre ordering EoI add that to your map please
---
AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
#114 Posted: 20:30:21 19/01/2012 | Topic Creator
I will get you guys in the order posts were received after I asked for lists. Bear with me, but I will do my best.
---
#115 Posted: 20:48:23 19/01/2012
^ Sure, no prob. Thanks for trying.
---

julio71599 Green Sparx Gems: 267
#116 Posted: 21:17:17 19/01/2012
If you can I would like to get a chop chop or EoI
---
I have all except l-spyro,l-bash, and l-chop chop from skylanders giants
Judge Green Sparx Gems: 312
#117 Posted: 21:17:57 19/01/2012
I would like cynder and double trouble
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#118 Posted: 21:26:48 19/01/2012
^ Guys, don't ask now. Didn't you read what he just said? I was just curious and he already answered.

I will get you guys in the order posts were received after I asked for lists. Bear with me, but I will do my best.
---

Judge Green Sparx Gems: 312
#119 Posted: 21:37:13 19/01/2012
right he asked for lists i just added my name and wants
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#120 Posted: 21:47:27 19/01/2012
Considering he said AFTER he asks, that means he hasn't yet.
---

P1anet Fun Green Sparx Gems: 306
#121 Posted: 21:52:24 19/01/2012
Does anybody have a Legendary Pack for sale at a reasonable price? I have a feeling Activision won't release those. I'll pay for shipping.
#122 Posted: 21:54:50 19/01/2012
Just sent my money out to GameMaster! smilie Can't wait to get my figs in the mail! I should have them in about 2 weeks! yay!
---

julio71599 Green Sparx Gems: 267
#123 Posted: 21:55:50 19/01/2012
Pink water he told us to put lists or should I pm
---
I have all except l-spyro,l-bash, and l-chop chop from skylanders giants
#124 Posted: 22:00:06 19/01/2012 | Topic Creator
I did ask for lists. I said, post away or something like that on the post before my last one. I meant I am going in order from the person who asked after I said post your lists two posts ago.

EDIT: Two posts ago, I said: "Start listing people." I meant from that moment on.

Yes, please post here, not in my PM's.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:01:13 19/01/2012 by GameMaster78
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#125 Posted: 22:55:19 19/01/2012
GameMaster, could you please change your avatar so that Terrafin has a Santa hat on? It would seem more fitting that way!
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
joseph235 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1089
#126 Posted: 22:57:14 19/01/2012
WOW gamemaster you are a truly kind hearted man if there are any left and are willing to send to Ontario Canada amd i don't mind paying for the extra shipping. I'll take either double trouble or cinder either one you can part with or have an extra of.If all gone or can't ship to Oshawa Ontario Canada. It's ok. Still very nice thing your doing. As soon as they come to canada i'll be doing the same as gamemaster will keep people updated. Gotta start paying it foward.
#127 Posted: 23:13:54 19/01/2012
Quote: joseph235
As soon as they come to canada i'll be doing the same as gamemaster will keep people updated. Gotta start paying it foward.

Joseph is a top bloke and previously also offered to help me.

Can I just emphasise that this forum is a community and we could all do something to [i]pay it forward/i]?

Sure, I don't think many would go to the lengths that GameMaster is but even if you have one close person that you could help out, then it helps us all as a group. You might not feel comfortable buying lots of stock for people you only barely know but maybe one extra fig for someone you do have a rapport with?

Even if you have no money but noticed stock somewhere, maybe broadcast that info?

I am actually also going to call out Monsinour: he is going out of his way to help me a few ways. I intend to make sure that he is not out of pocket but he is still devoting precious time and effort to the "cause".

I will also re-iterate that my offer to Aussies still stands: name figs that you still need and if I see them I will get them for you as I am continually out and about. This offer does apply to others outside of Oz (New Zealand, etc) but it is your call whether the extra shipping charge is worth it or not.
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
#128 Posted: 23:44:14 19/01/2012
I did ask for lists. I said, post away or something like that on the post before my last one. I meant I am going in order from the person who asked after I said post your lists two posts ago.

EDIT: Two posts ago, I said: "Start listing people." I meant from that moment on.

Yes, please post here, not in my PM's.

Then I humbly apologize and hope my request got through.
---

#129 Posted: 02:21:41 20/01/2012
Quote: chaosworrier
I am actually also going to call out Monsinour: he is going out of his way to help me a few ways. I intend to make sure that he is not out of pocket but he is still devoting precious time and effort to the "cause".

What? Huh? I was not aware that I was a do-gooder! LOL I would imagine you have your fingers crossed, just dont keep them that way for the next 11 hours.
---
My kids own :
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
#130 Posted: 02:52:30 20/01/2012
chaosworrier is amazingly nice. He sold me a silver erupter for super cheap and went out of his way to make sure it got to me ok all the way from Australia to Canada and it ended up costing him a bit more in shipping and dident even charge me for it which i would have gladly paid for.Talk about a really good guy. Thanks again for what you did. It's still very appreciated.
#131 Posted: 03:01:53 20/01/2012
No probs; have to share the love (in a non-awkward, masculine way).
---
Soylent Green is People!
#132 Posted: 03:09:48 20/01/2012
Just got a cynder reserved from my friend! =3 now i just need for her to get it and send it to me! yay!! smilie (her hubby works at wal-mart so he gets first grabs at the new shipments, awesome! lol)
---

#133 Posted: 03:15:41 20/01/2012
LOL gotch ya GRRRRRRRRR LOL
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:16:58 20/01/2012 by joseph235
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#134 Posted: 03:20:56 20/01/2012
Quote: terranakari
Just got a cynder reserved from my friend! =3 now i just need for her to get it and send it to me! yay!! smilie (her hubby works at wal-mart so he gets first grabs at the new shipments, awesome! lol)

Good for you, but this is why a lot of the rest of us get screwed. Employees shouldn't be allowed to take things out of the box before it has been put on a shelf. If you don't know someone who knows someone, you need to be at the right place at the right time. It's tough sledding out there.
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:22:13 20/01/2012 by Himewad
#135 Posted: 03:27:02 20/01/2012
Quote: Himewad

Good for you, but this is why a lot of the rest of us get screwed. Employees shouldn't be allowed to take things out of the box before it has been put on a shelf. If you don't know someone who knows someone, you need to be at the right place at the right time. It's tough sledding out there.

it's not like they scalp though. Her and her hubby just grab one of each skylander for themselves, the only reason im getting one is cuz she ordered one off ebay for an extremely high price last week and is going to send it to me cuz she was able to get one instore sooner, and im still paying retail price for it. It's not like they cleaned the shelves or anything, there was still 3 cynders left over when she grabbed one. Or rather her husband but whatever lol. =)

and yes, im super excited! when her cynder comes in she's shipping it my way! w00t!

EDIT; now i just need Legendaries and Volcanic Vault when I can afford it(ebay sucks sometimes lol).
---

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:28:48 20/01/2012 by terranakari
#136 Posted: 05:02:42 20/01/2012
I stand by my comment. Employees should not take precedence over customers. I never said he was scalping it.

If your friend wants a product, he should wait until he is off the clock to buy it (without holding it). If he needs a can of shaving gel, does he open a box in back and hold it?

And I never asked if you were "super excited." you are obviously overcome with joy and giddy with your acquisition.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:04:59 20/01/2012 by Himewad
Crokus Green Sparx Gems: 198
#137 Posted: 13:48:43 20/01/2012
I'd like to throw my name on the list for a legendary triple pack smilie. Just because they are still in production doesn't mean they are going to necessarily be easy to find...

Trying to hunt down a Volcanic Vault too but I doubt they'll ever sell them separate so I'll probably just end up getting gouged on Ebay for it.
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie] [smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie] [smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie] [smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie] [smiliesmiliesmilie] [smiliesmiliesmilie] [smiliesmilie] [smiliesmilie]
Buzzthebatgirl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1526
#138 Posted: 14:25:05 20/01/2012
Quote: Crokus
Trying to hunt down a Volcanic Vault too but I doubt they'll ever sell them separate so I'll probably just end up getting gouged on Ebay for it.

Try your nearest Game/Gamestation if you live in the UK. I just popped into Lewisham Gamestation today to try them for the Pirate Adventure Pack and casually mentioned did they know anything about a Volcanic Vault thing (I often pretend to know nothing about Skylanders that way I don't come across as a scalper). To my surprise one of the staff asked another for the key to the back store room and just gave me one. I did ask for a second for my friend (an actual friend not a friend called eBay) and I got one. I offered to pay, but they refused saying they are to give them out to people who buy the game. I'd rather not try and pee them off by asking for multiples as they have been good to me, but if you are in the area just ask. It might help if you are buying a figure at the same time too!
---
GITD smilie won on Facebook.com/Toywinner
Too many Skylanders in collection
#139 Posted: 16:45:18 20/01/2012
I stand by my comment. Employees should not take precedence over customers. I never said he was scalping it.

If your friend wants a product, he should wait until he is off the clock to buy it (without holding it). If he needs a can of shaving gel, does he open a box in back and hold it?

And I never asked if you were "super excited." you are obviously overcome with joy and giddy with your acquisition.

you need to chill out dude O-o
---

Reimu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1076
#140 Posted: 16:59:37 20/01/2012

No, Himewad is right... If a store gets only like 4 Cynder, and 4 employees want her, well she will never hit the shelf of this shop.
#141 Posted: 17:11:32 20/01/2012
Quote: Reimu

No, Himewad is right... If a store gets only like 4 Cynder, and 4 employees want her, well she will never hit the shelf of this shop.

I doubt the situation is actually like that. And the employees would only get them first cuz they know they have them in first. =3 and TECHNICALLY only the electronics guy who puts them on the shelves, and then whoever sees it and IS an employee would prob. take his break and run off to buy one before other people got them too. Im sure as employees they understand how important it is to keep the stocks shelved, specially because then they have to put up with us customers calling them 24/7 or going there and asking about it lol so yea, i dont think its like that.
---

#142 Posted: 17:17:12 20/01/2012
And the employees would only get them first cuz they know they have them in first.

That's pretty much my point. Thanks for making it for me.
---
Reimu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1076
#143 Posted: 17:17:25 20/01/2012
Whether they have it or not, you keep on calling anyway...

And if they really want these characters, they won't mind. The point is, holding backstore for the employees is not fair.

At my job, the products I work on, yeah I got them for free, but like 4 months after everyone else. This is fair. If I want them first, I need to hunt and go to the store like everyone else.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:32:55 20/01/2012 by Reimu
#144 Posted: 17:33:31 20/01/2012
Ok well theres nothing we can do about it besides sit here all day complaining about it, and i'd rather not... is it completely fair? no, but theres nothing we can do about it. so don't waste your time on it. I'm just glad i have conection so i can get these one way or another for retailed price, cuz i know in my area they dont have any. and id rather not spend like $200 on a toy. lol

EDIT; lets get back on topic, my friends are helping me get cynder, so im happy about that and im telling you guys about it. And yes im super excited, no you didnt ask if i was, but im telling you anyways! =D cuz any other "collector/fan" should be excited for eachother i know i am when people come on and are all happy and excited!

Anyways, can't wait to play with my new skylanders, i still need to play slam bam but i've been busy with work and school and my house and family, but tomorrow night ill have some down time and i DEF. plan on taking advantage of that lol.
---

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:35:20 20/01/2012 by terranakari
#145 Posted: 17:48:32 20/01/2012
The gamestop I got my 3 pack @ today, the clerk admitted that if a gold figure came in, he would buy it and resell it on ebay. I informed him that that goes against company policy and he said that he didnt care.

nice....................
---
My kids own :
Sequoia Spyro Blue Sparx Gems: 719
#146 Posted: 18:09:10 20/01/2012
I'd love to get involved in this for the UK but I can't really find any figurines anywhere.

We'll all get the ones we want eventually. Patience, my friends.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
walker2003 Green Sparx Gems: 223
#147 Posted: 18:46:27 20/01/2012
Does anyone need a Hex? I have one that is unopened. Send me a PM.
#148 Posted: 19:02:04 20/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Monsinour
The gamestop I got my 3 pack @ today, the clerk admitted that if a gold figure came in, he would buy it and resell it on ebay. I informed him that that goes against company policy and he said that he didnt care.

nice....................

Hope the 150 to 200 it brings him, can pay his way in life.

I would have gotten his name and called corporate. Shady asshats at Gamestop need to be fired.
---
#149 Posted: 19:13:40 20/01/2012

nice....................

I would have gotten his name and called corporate. Shady asshats at Gamestop need to be fired.

They were wearing new uniforms at all the local gamestop's though

[User Posted Image]
---
My kids own :
BerryShaker Blue Sparx Gems: 540
#150 Posted: 19:18:52 20/01/2012

nice....................

They were wearing new uniforms at all the local gamestop's though

[User Posted Image]

YES! Winning! I wrote a angry comment to gamestop about the store that lied to me but it'll probably fall on deaf ears. I'm boycotting Gamestop and never purchasing another powerup for as long as I live. The unscrupulous idiots that work there and bad store policies that let them get away with it pisses me off. smilie

In an on topic note, does anyone with the 3DS game only need Regular Spyro, Trigger Happy or Gill Grunt? Thinking of purchasing the PC game. Only need to pay for exact cost of shipping, US only for now.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:22:30 20/01/2012 by BerryShaker
First | Previous | Page 3 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me