Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Skylanders help-a-thon thread: LET'S DO THIS EDITION!
Page 1 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Skylanders help-a-thon thread: LET'S DO THIS EDITION! [CLOSED]
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#1 Posted: 18:35:19 10/01/2012 | Topic Creator
So someone here mentioned we should try and help one another. So, let's do just that.

Whoever finds Empire of Ice, Cynder, D.T., Whirlwind or Drill Sergeant first, should grab a few to help one another here.

I, of course am looking for Empire of Ice, Cynder and Double Trouble, should anyone want to keep me in mind. I will do the same for others who post here, with what they are looking for.

Let's make a useful thread on here, where people help one another.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
CopiousTurtle Green Sparx Gems: 240
#2 Posted: 18:50:23 10/01/2012
I am game, game. lol. I'll post whatever I find and where I find it here first. I am looking for...

-- Empire of Ice
-- Double Trouble
-- Cynder
-- Whirlwind
-- Boomer
-- Stealth Elf
-- Hex
-- Dino-rang
-- Dark Spyro
-- Ignitor
-- The Legendaries
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
lockmouth Green Sparx Gems: 394
#3 Posted: 18:52:16 10/01/2012
I'm in West Monroe, LA... I have checked EVERY store in my town, with no new skylander shipment. I will go back to all the stores this weekend to check again. I will grab all I can when I find them, to be sold to members here that actually love this game and not a quick $$$
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie / smilie smilie smilie smilie / smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie / smilie smilie smilie / smilie smilie smilie / smilie smilie / smilie smilie smilie smilie / smilie smilie
Sunny Castanets Gold Sparx Gems: 2231
#4 Posted: 18:53:17 10/01/2012
I think people should also mention what countries they're in (possibly which they're willing to ship to if they can't ship worldwide), since it would disappoint someone if they wanted a figure someone was offering, only to be in the wrong country.

Either way, I'm in the UK, and would love some help finding Cynder, Double Trouble, and the Empire of Ice. I can try and help where I can, but we don't have much luck in the way of finding any figures where I am.
---
Quote: Tashiji
Sunny, as always, you are so darn smart.
JAP28 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1097
#5 Posted: 18:56:29 10/01/2012
Copy that gold leader....
Yah this is a great idea....only thing is we all live soooo far from one another! Prices do range from Country to Country...oh and shipping too!
But you can count on me too!
Red 5 standing by in Canada.
(Northern Ontario)
---
All Current Skylanders just no pearl smilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:43:37 11/01/2012 by JAP28
EgoNaut Yellow Sparx Gems: 1730
#6 Posted: 19:01:06 10/01/2012
I'm in the UK and i'm looking for Cynder and Dino-Rang.

Hope someone can help. ^ ^
---
S1: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
S2: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
S3: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#7 Posted: 19:01:19 10/01/2012
Looking for:

Whirlwind smilie Double Trouble smilie Drill Sergeant smilie triple pack
Slam Bam smilie adventure pack
L-Bash smilie L-Chop Chop smilie L-Spyro smilie triple pack (a guy can dream, right?)

USA address
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:38:31 11/01/2012 by Himewad
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#8 Posted: 19:27:27 10/01/2012
Quote: GameMaster78
So someone here mentioned we should try and help one another. So, let's do just that.

Whoever finds Empire of Ice, Cynder, D.T., Whirlwind or Drill Sergeant first, should grab a few to help one another here.

I, of course am looking for Empire of Ice, Cynder and Double Trouble, should anyone want to keep me in mind. I will do the same for others who post here, with what they are looking for.

Let's make a useful thread on here, where people help one another.

You do know that grabbing a few copies of Empire of Ice and the new Skylanders will slim down the chance of others getting the game and toys at stores? That doesn't seem fair.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:31:07 10/01/2012 by Aura24
joseph235 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1089
#9 Posted: 19:34:50 10/01/2012
I am down with that if i find anything i will buy a buch a copies and only charge shipping and what i paid this is not fair that these ebayers get the first dibs on them when the real fans have to pay triple what it's worth. Not fair at all

So yes very good idea gamemaster
Zackeio Yellow Sparx Gems: 1733
#10 Posted: 19:46:29 10/01/2012
Quote: Aura24

You do know that grabbing a few copies of Empire of Ice and the new Skylanders will slim down the chance of others getting the game and toys at stores? That doesn't seem fair.

It's a first come, first serve bases Aura . . . if the stores what to put a limit on these toys then that's their problem. This thread's ambition to help one another is indeed sound, but I don't know about the sending and shipping part.

I can see if someone here requested someone in another city to buy and then send that copy to them, then that would be good way to help one another out here on this forum (Let me clarify that I think it be best if someone just take a "shopping list" and report when one as acquired said item on the list crossing it out and then later shipping it to the customer).

Also, bear in mind, the more demand the more of the initiative to supply is in order. If Skylanders is as popular as we are lead to believe, then a shortage would deem Skylander worthy to continue production. It may be a little while before new shipments come in, but that just goes to show that Skylanders needs some major mass production in order to keep up with their consumers.
---
Everyday that you wake up . . . is a good day.
My Gallery
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:46:51 10/01/2012 by Zackeio
t7gga Yellow Sparx Gems: 1726
#11 Posted: 19:47:26 10/01/2012
Quote: EgoNaut
I'm in the UK and i'm looking for Cynder and Dino-Rang.

Hope someone can help. ^ ^

according to their site sainsbury's entertainment have dino-rang in stock
http://www.sainsburysentertain...m_source=google
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#12 Posted: 19:53:02 10/01/2012
Quote: Zackeio

It's a first come, first serve bases Aura . . . if the stores what to put a limit on these toys then that's their problem. This thread's ambition to help one another is indeed sound, but I don't know about the sending and shipping part.

I can see if someone here requested someone in another city to buy and then send that copy to them, then that would be good way to help one another out here on this forum (Let me clarify that I think it be best if someone just take a "shopping list" and report when one as acquired said item on the list crossing it out and then later shipping it to the customer).

Also, bear in mind, the more demand the more of the initiative to supply is in order. If Skylanders is as popular as we are lead to believe, then a shortage would deem Skylander worthy to continue production. It may be a little while before new shipments come in, but that just goes to show that Skylanders needs some major mass production in order to keep up with their consumers.

I suppose..
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#13 Posted: 19:54:35 10/01/2012
I live in canada and we can't even pre order on amazon.ca yet. and amazon.com doesnt shpi here. This sucks It would be nice to at least have a back up incase i can't find any. Not happy amazon not happy
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#14 Posted: 20:02:52 10/01/2012
Quote: JAP28
Copy that gold leader....
Red 5 standing by in Canada.

Porkins, get out of there. Your too damaged to do any good. PORKINS!

I have no problem helping out peeps that truely need help. I will not clean out a store if I find them, but once I get what I need, I won't be going back either. I do have a preference for helping those in other countries as it seems aussies and kiwis are having a real problem getting them. So, I will get what I need and any extras that won't clean out the store. I will ship south of the equator first and then across the pond second. If I have any left after that, I will help those in the states/canada.

I also do not want people looking for me. I have enough stores around me that I was able to find 18 of the 23 I have in a store and paid retail for. I have no doubt in my skills of acquiring the new figures.
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
RadSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2007
#15 Posted: 20:04:15 10/01/2012
I can try helping, but I'd rather not clean my local stores out. But if I do manage to get some for others, will let you know.
---
TUMBLR
DEVIANTART
Visit me and stuff.
#16 Posted: 20:12:31 10/01/2012
Me to i am only gonna get like 1 more of each if i even can. Incase anyone needs them
terradorheart Green Sparx Gems: 418
#17 Posted: 21:40:42 10/01/2012
I will be calling all the stores that sell Skylanders around my home in Michigan! I'll post if I find any
greenlantern511 Ripto Gems: 270
#18 Posted: 21:49:04 10/01/2012
Blue Leader is here in New Mexico, captain! I'll pull some strings and help out.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:56:38 10/01/2012 by greenlantern511
Reimu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1076
#19 Posted: 21:52:54 10/01/2012
Quote: Zackeio

I suppose..

I agree with Aura though...

I'm in Canada, Quebec.
#20 Posted: 22:10:39 10/01/2012
^ yes but also who is to say that someone will not buy loads a piles of characters just to re-sell them for a higher price on E-bay too???
I do see Aura's point tho.
---
PinkWater Yellow Sparx Gems: 1059
#21 Posted: 22:45:16 10/01/2012
I plan to help, too, if I get my beloved Whirlwind and Cynder. I'm not exactly made of money, but I've seen every single Skylander (aside from wave 3 and on) at least once in my town, except Whirly. >>

So if I get those 2, I'll send 2 to someone who needs them. I live in North Carolina.
---
CILAN IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE.

I DARE YOU TO PROVE ME WRONG! ...Actually don't. I'm quite biased.
BerryShaker Blue Sparx Gems: 540
#22 Posted: 23:17:03 10/01/2012
Called my local gamestops in santa monica, ca and they don't even have shipments listed in the system for skylanders, so it might not be until next week. Called TRU and they're not even getting a general shipment until Friday and they don't even know if it will include new skylanders until they open up the truck and stock everything.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
terranakari Green Sparx Gems: 468
#23 Posted: 00:15:50 11/01/2012
One of my friends works for our local gamestop and he sai
d they never know when they're going to get new skylander shipments and they don't even know they're contents until they put em on the shelves, he said they only get shipments when they get the skylanders in their warehouse. They're expecting a shipment soon though, theyre unsure if there will be any new skylanders though. well see. Can't wait either way. Lol

Edit; also I don't rly have the money for skylanders myself, I get mine from gift cards and bday/Xmas money and gamestop trade ins, so I can't rly help much, but when I get mine ill post pics and as much info as possible.
---
We finally have all the skylanders from SA and SG! Still working on SSF & STT.

Proud Skylander Mom! To our little skyfamily. <3
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:20:16 11/01/2012 by terranakari
Whirlwind5598 Green Sparx Gems: 332
#24 Posted: 00:23:55 11/01/2012
I am looking for cynder and whirlwind in wave 3
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

Lord_of_Sheeps Gold Sparx Gems: 2352
#25 Posted: 00:48:56 11/01/2012
Heyo, Sheeps here with some news that may or may not be relevant.

But you guys are going to listen to this aynways cause you have no choice.

So today, me and my older sibling and her niece went into the Toys R Us in Sugar Land Texas to look at some of the individual figures there, when we got there the whole shelves were wiped clean except for the starter pack with the game and the 3ds version. When we asked one of the guys that worked there, he said that they would restock with more skylanders and some new ones by this Friday, FRIDAY, did I make that clear.

So perhaps the 3rd wave will hit us by the end of the week maybe, who knows, but I'll let ya'll in on more when I come back.

Now if ya'll excuse me, I've got a rad Zelda game that needs playing.
#26 Posted: 22:18:47 11/01/2012
Guys from Canada, can you please say in which province/territory you are? Thanks!
Ridinggrl27 Blue Sparx Gems: 792
#27 Posted: 22:22:43 11/01/2012
I'm looking for the legendary ones
---
Hanayo is the Rice Queen
#28 Posted: 23:23:33 11/01/2012
Haven't found anything in Socal yet. Every Gamestop/TRU/Walmart I've called hasn't gotten anything yet and says Thursday or Friday. Probably will be a crazy weekend. Guess we'll see if they stocked enough this wave or not!
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
CopiousTurtle Green Sparx Gems: 240
#29 Posted: 08:56:13 12/01/2012
My girlfriend called Gamestop here in Ohio tonight, and she said the employee told her that they expect the new wave to be there in about a week and a half. I'm quite frankly pretty angry at this, considering it is utter bologna.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Sequoia Spyro Blue Sparx Gems: 719
#30 Posted: 09:59:55 12/01/2012
As much as I'd like to help people out, the UK gets really, really sparce batches of these toys so it wouldn't be fair of me to get more than one of each figurine. Seeing as my local store only got six of six in their last monthly batch, I think it's best I just try to get the ones I need smilie there are less people buying to sell at a profit in this country.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
DrillSarge Gold Sparx Gems: 2327
#31 Posted: 13:31:50 12/01/2012
Ill trade an unopened whirlwind with only at target logo on it for cynder or double trouble. Pm me if ur interested. Othet than that if i find extra wave 3s ill grab some for a few people.
midorii Green Sparx Gems: 121
#32 Posted: 14:18:23 12/01/2012
Anyone in south Florida? I have some extras I'd like to trade for ones I need.
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smilie]
DarkRaptor Green Sparx Gems: 225
#33 Posted: 14:24:46 12/01/2012
Im in Columbus Ohio, and the TRU said they are getting a new shipment in today, will be running over there on my lunch break. Also weird is a few of the Wal-Marts around here have gotten a few figures, but it only looks like Wave two figures so far (No triple Packs or Adventure Packs) Will let you guys know about TRU is there is anything to report.
---
Tumblr Blog about the Skylanders TCG I am creating: http://skylandertcg.tumblr.com
2/24 is Stealth Elf week!
ace Gold Sparx Gems: 2982
#34 Posted: 14:37:59 12/01/2012
I'm in the US, only really looking for Zap right now. PM me if anyone has one they are willing to part with smilie
---
Praise Helix!!!
kron2 Red Sparx Gems: 35
#35 Posted: 14:47:53 12/01/2012
Well here's some help go to walmart's
site they are
takeing preorders for empire of ice
#36 Posted: 16:49:55 12/01/2012
I got a triple pack today....with Zap, Hex, and Dino-Rang
Anyone interested please PM me.

(My location Northern Ontario, Canada)
---
PinkWater Yellow Sparx Gems: 1059
#37 Posted: 16:59:53 12/01/2012
Quote: DrillSarge
Ill trade an unopened whirlwind with only at target logo on it for cynder or double trouble. Pm me if ur interested. Othet than that if i find extra wave 3s ill grab some for a few people.

Sign me up! I'll get you Double Trouble.
---
CILAN IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE.

I DARE YOU TO PROVE ME WRONG! ...Actually don't. I'm quite biased.
#38 Posted: 22:26:04 12/01/2012 | Topic Creator
I found Empire of Ice today and the triple pack of Whirlwind/Double Trouble/Drill Sergeant.

If anyone can help me, and wants a free Volcanic Vault, all I am looking for, is Cynder and Double Trouble.
---
#39 Posted: 22:29:29 12/01/2012
You forgot to mention where you did find those =)
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#40 Posted: 22:31:44 12/01/2012
Quote: Reimu
You forgot to mention where you did find those =)

Oklahoma city
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
terranakari Green Sparx Gems: 468
#41 Posted: 22:36:17 12/01/2012
I found Empire of Ice today and the triple pack of Whirlwind/Double Trouble/Drill Sergeant.

If anyone can help me, and wants a free Volcanic Vault, all I am looking for, is Cynder and Double Trouble.

sweet! pics pics!! smilie
---
We finally have all the skylanders from SA and SG! Still working on SSF & STT.

Proud Skylander Mom! To our little skyfamily. <3
greenlantern511 Ripto Gems: 270
#42 Posted: 22:45:39 12/01/2012
EoI is available for preorder on walmart.com!
#43 Posted: 23:12:27 12/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Walmart in Oklahoma City.

I'll post pics in a second. I can say, that Anvil Rain, rains anvils for a solid minute. It's nuts.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:13:17 12/01/2012 by GameMaster78
#44 Posted: 23:16:03 12/01/2012
http://www.zeemaps.com/305905

Updated the 3rd Wave Skylanders Sightings Map!
---
P1anet Fun Green Sparx Gems: 306
#45 Posted: 23:23:05 12/01/2012

I'll post pics in a second. I can say, that Anvil Rain, rains anvils for a solid minute. It's nuts.

I have two friends that live in Oklahoma City. What are the chances they are gone by now?
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#46 Posted: 23:30:46 12/01/2012
Quote: BerryShaker

I'd like to throw my sighting in there as well.

Cleveland Ohio Best Buy had a Empire of Ice set I picked up in the other thread.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
#47 Posted: 23:37:06 12/01/2012
Quote: spyroflame0487
Quote: BerryShaker

I'd like to throw my sighting in there as well.

Cleveland Ohio Best Buy had a Empire of Ice set I picked up in the other thread.

updated thanks! smilie
---
#48 Posted: 00:15:03 13/01/2012
Quote: P1anet Fun

I have two friends that live in Oklahoma City. What are the chances they are gone by now?

Did you make that?

If you did very cool I was wondering what state was close to ontario canada that got wave 3.
Thanks very very much
#49 Posted: 00:28:39 13/01/2012 | Topic Creator
They're gone. I got a new triple pack from the Walmart in Midwest City and Empire of Ice from the Walmart on southside Oklahoma City.

I just need Double Trouble and Cynder single packs (need 4 but 1 is better than none).
---
malouff Blue Sparx Gems: 593
#50 Posted: 04:06:33 13/01/2012
Dang it I see GameMaster78 found a Empire of Ice.
I had seen his earlier two offers for a Volcanic Vault.

I haven't found a Cinder or Double Trouble yet to trade.
(I also refuse to pay those huge eBay prices for another vs level and online code.)

I did get the last Empire of Ice in my area though. (Zip 81101 State: Colorado)

I need one of each for my collection

1. Volcanic Vault (I don't have a best buy near me)
  2. I think all it does is add a vs level and gets checked off online

3. Dark Spyro (I don't plan on buying a 3ds version and have not seen any hint at it being released)
  4. I don't think it will add anything other than a icon and playable character to the game

5. Double Trouble (I already got Whirlwind and Drill Sargent)

I know Ignitor will be coming out as a single and in a triple pack so don't need him yet.

I will also wait for Cinder to come out in the triple back
---
Still need from 1st game
volcanic vault & smilie
Page 1 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me