Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Amazon Estimated Delivery Dates [CLOSED]
Whirlwind5598 Green Sparx Gems: 332
#1 Posted: 05:33:13 10/01/2012 | Topic Creator
There are people posting their estimated delivery dates for wave 3 of the skylanders figures from amazon on many other topics so I just wanted to make a topic for that. Here is mine:

Hello,

We now have delivery date(s) for the order you placed on January 07, 2012 (Order#):

"Activision Skylanders Spyro's Adventure Triple Character Pack 6"
Estimated arrival date: January 26, 2012 - February 01, 2012
"Activision Skylanders Spyro's Adventure Character Pack Cynder"
Estimated arrival date: January 26, 2012 - February 01, 2012
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:34:27 10/01/2012 by Whirlwind5598
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#2 Posted: 05:34:27 10/01/2012
Already several topics about this... We don't need another one.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#3 Posted: 05:38:47 10/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Aura24

Well I haven't seen any. Sorry if you have a problem with it.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

#4 Posted: 05:44:11 10/01/2012
You made a topic about it already, and these topics:

//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=45055

//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=45562

I would advise you to look around the forums more and look for topics that you are probably about to post to make sure you're not making a duplicate one.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#5 Posted: 05:48:27 10/01/2012 | Topic Creator

I would advise you to look around the forums more and look for topics that you are probably about to post to make sure you're not making a duplicate one.

Would you like me to delete this topic then? Would that make you happy?
---

#6 Posted: 05:51:15 10/01/2012
Only the topic poster can delete their own topic or the admin can do, and the topic poster can't delete their own topic until the topic is an hour old.
---
#7 Posted: 05:51:58 10/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Fine but do you?
---

#8 Posted: 05:53:10 10/01/2012
No I can't delete your topic.
---
#9 Posted: 05:54:19 10/01/2012 | Topic Creator

I know that but do you want me to delete it?
---

#10 Posted: 05:55:22 10/01/2012
That's your decision. Next time be sure to look at the recent topics for the topic you might be about to post so you won't get a response like 'There's already a topic about this'.
---
#11 Posted: 05:55:47 10/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Ok sorry. If you excuse me I'm going to go play skylanders to finish upgrading my sonic boom.
---

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:56:36 10/01/2012 by Whirlwind5598
joseph235 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1089
#12 Posted: 10:32:07 10/01/2012

Nothing makes aura happy well maybe not being happy makes her happy LOL
#13 Posted: 00:33:01 11/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: joseph235

Haha LOL
---

#14 Posted: 00:41:38 11/01/2012

Ah, joseph, the user who still doesn't know the ways of the world wide web and has been hating on me since he first joined. A timid specimen who only posts when the subject says somehting that annoys him.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:42:07 11/01/2012 by Aura24
Reimu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1076
#15 Posted: 00:42:25 11/01/2012
^ I lol'd, sorry
#16 Posted: 00:42:30 11/01/2012 | Topic Creator
why you hating? Huh? Joseph?
---

kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#17 Posted: 00:52:58 11/01/2012

[User Posted Image]

mohahahahaha....
joseph235 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1089
#18 Posted: 02:40:53 11/01/2012
The only thing i have ever complained about is aura. And believe it or not i really dont hate her. I just don't understand why she has to always has to put people down about their lack of computer skills or mistakes they make on this forum. Cut them a little slack and i'll do the same to you it feels like your picking on people( forum bully) and i can't stand that.

This will be the last thing i write about aura ever promise i wont let her comments get to me no more

Sorry if i offended anyone else never intended it to be that way at all.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:43:20 11/01/2012 by joseph235
#19 Posted: 02:52:02 11/01/2012 | Topic Creator
The only thing i have ever complained about is aura. And believe it or not i really dont hate her. I just don't understand why she has to always has to put people down about their lack of computer skills or mistakes they make on this forum. Cut them a little slack and i'll do the same to you it feels like your picking on people( forum bully) and i can't stand that.

This will be the last thing i write about aura ever promise i wont let her comments get to me no more

I get you. She does do that. Its true aura please stop.
---

#20 Posted: 02:54:00 11/01/2012

Yet you're taking this thing too far by thinking everything I say is negative, when you are the one who's making it a negative thing.
---
#21 Posted: 02:57:51 11/01/2012 | Topic Creator
He said he would stop so please just stop and don't argue.
---

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:58:05 11/01/2012 by Whirlwind5598
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#22 Posted: 02:58:42 11/01/2012

Yet you're taking this thing too far by thinking everything I say is negative, when you are the one who's making it a negative thing.

Actually, to be objective about it, it is your tone - you catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

Personally, I think you have a lot to add in a positive way but you get construed negatively when you do not try to interpret, from the other person's perspective, how you have communicated the message.

Just my 2c, of course.

EDIT: I know you are not trying to be negative but please trust me when I say that your tone often conveys negativity even when you do not mean it.
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:02:33 11/01/2012 by chaosworrier
#23 Posted: 03:00:03 11/01/2012
I wasn't trying to be negative. Sometimes joseph here comes out of the blue saying I talk people down and getting their hopes down when I'm talking about something else on the SSA forums here.
---
#24 Posted: 03:01:50 11/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: chaosworrier

Actually, to be objective about it, it is your tone - you catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

Personally, I think you have a lot to add in a positive way but you get construed negatively when you do not try to interpret, from the other person's perspective, how you have communicated the message.

Just my 2c, of course.

Yeah its your tone aura. I understand what joseph did was wrong but he said he would stop so please just stop arguing.
---

#25 Posted: 03:13:49 11/01/2012
Quote: chaosworrier
EDIT: I know you are not trying to be negative but please trust me when I say that your tone often conveys negativity even when you do not mean it.

Fine fine, but usually my comments are just general statements and sometimes joseph views them as negative and he is the one of the few new users here who views them as negative. This kind of thing usually happens between some new users (few of them being the first time on the internet) and older members of this forum. I'll let this slide, but I hope he won't come out of nowhere complaining over my 'negativity' again.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:16:53 11/01/2012 by Aura24
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#26 Posted: 03:19:27 11/01/2012
People who meet me for the first time sometimes think that I am abrupt or stand-offish, whereas people who have known me for a long time do not.

The people who have known me longer are used to how I come across and either ignore it because they accept me as I am or unconsciously filter it out (much like a person living near a train line).

I find it is people who have just met me who are a more concise litmus test on if I have improved on how I present myself.
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
Kiro Blue Sparx Gems: 765
#27 Posted: 03:22:21 11/01/2012
I feel the need to violently explode into pieces in hopes of distracting the current blow up that is at hand.
---
"I find this to be particularly.... particularly.....sheep dung."
Slivers Yellow Sparx Gems: 1387
#28 Posted: 12:10:36 11/01/2012

Release Dates and Delivery Dates are two separate things and deserve separate topics.

Sorry, Aura, I don't have the time to live on these forums and browse through every single thread in detail. I am very grateful for this topic (as I was for an eBay topic that was also stated as a "duoble post") and would not have seen the information without it; which is the purpose of this forum.

Please understand the needs of others reading this forum differ from each of our own personal needs.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me