Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Volcanic Vault [CLOSED]
quanzy9224 Red Sparx Gems: 38
#1 Posted: 00:19:50 10/01/2012 | Topic Creator
HELP!! I really want a volcanic vault. I bought my game at Best Buy but was never given a volcanic vault! I checked in my box but still nothing. I still have the receipt because i bought warranty on my game, is there any way i can still get a vault?
---
<smiliesmiliesmilie><smiliesmiliesmilie><smiliesmiliesmilie><smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie><smiliesmilie><smiliesmilie><smilie><smilie>
REALLY WANT: smiliesmiliesmilie
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#2 Posted: 00:25:11 10/01/2012
That feel when you posted in 2 threads about it.

I guess go back and ask them about it. I'm sure they have one and the person just didn't know about it.

Or, regretfully they're out of them, in which case tough luck.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
quanzy9224 Red Sparx Gems: 38
#3 Posted: 00:30:21 10/01/2012 | Topic Creator
k thx very much, but r u sure?
---
<smiliesmiliesmilie><smiliesmiliesmilie><smiliesmiliesmilie><smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie><smiliesmilie><smiliesmilie><smilie><smilie>
REALLY WANT: smiliesmiliesmilie
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#4 Posted: 00:44:59 10/01/2012
Quote: quanzy9224
k thx very much, but r u sure?

Well it's definitely something that came with it.

However, Best Buy may have only had it until the new Year, since that's when Whirlwind and Drill Sarge stopped being exclusives/ They ran out of them/ They're not doing that promotion anymore.

The least you could do is call them and ask, or better yet, go back to the store about it. If they don't know what your talking about, ask for a manager or tell them to look it up on the computer.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
greenlantern511 Ripto Gems: 270
#5 Posted: 00:46:49 10/01/2012
DOES ANYBODY NOT WANT THEIRS? BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T, I CALL DIBS!
terradorheart Green Sparx Gems: 418
#6 Posted: 01:40:29 10/01/2012
I recently snagged one off ebay from a UK seller for about 20 bucks. Still a ripoff, but the collector in me just had to have it! I haven't had a chance to see if my local Best Buy had any, but I own all the figures available and don't really need another starter pack, so I figured that was the cheaper option.
DarkSpyro12345 Green Sparx Gems: 148
#7 Posted: 03:47:36 10/01/2012
Can someone please tell me if the Volcanic vault Arena is any good because i want it but first I need to know if it's good? Thanks!
---
Got: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Want: smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#8 Posted: 04:05:45 10/01/2012
Quote: DarkSpyro12345
Can someone please tell me if the Volcanic vault Arena is any good because i want it but first I need to know if it's good? Thanks!

Truth be told, it is really just a re-skin of an existing arena but "gotta own them all" and stuff...
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#9 Posted: 04:07:50 10/01/2012
It's a cooler-looking re-skin, though! ... At least, in my opinion. But yes, chaosworrier is right, Volcanic Vault is not something completely original, but I do think it's the superior iteration of that layout from an aesthetic perspective.
#10 Posted: 04:09:26 10/01/2012
+1

Much cooler looking but you are not missing any functionality by not owning it.
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#11 Posted: 04:13:11 10/01/2012
There will be an empty spot in your collection that will eat and eat and eat at you until you have no choice but to buy a new version of the game just to have it, though, if you're the collecting type in the first place. So, when you look at it like that, unless you NEED another version of the game, or you want to get it with your first, buying one off eBay will be cheaper/easier/etc.

... That being said, we just got it for the Wii to get the stupid thing. smilie
Sunny Castanets Gold Sparx Gems: 2231
#12 Posted: 08:31:35 10/01/2012
I was lucky with mine since I ordered my PS3 version online and didn't get a Vault, but when I bought my 3DS version in the shop, they gave me a Vault. Probably because I spent a good fifteen minutes talking to them about Skylanders (which probably saved them having to learn what it was all about!).
---
Quote: Tashiji
Sunny, as always, you are so darn smart.
SteveW Blue Sparx Gems: 964
#13 Posted: 13:35:31 10/01/2012
The Volcanic Vault is being released with the Burning Aquaduc pack sometime this year...

and stop crying everywhere about multiple threads people, it's not that big of a deal, seeing complaints in every thread is worse. I wouldn't want to dig for an hour everytime I post something either.
#14 Posted: 13:50:26 10/01/2012
Quote: SteveW
The Volcanic Vault is being released with the Burning Aquaduc pack sometime this year...

and stop crying everywhere about multiple threads people, it's not that big of a deal, seeing complaints in every thread is worse. I wouldn't want to dig for an hour everytime I post something either.

Umm... My understanding was that Burning Aqueduct was simply what Volcanic Vault was going to be called?

The name change made a small issue in the SL Universe online game as it would not recognise the Vault as a valid item but it has been subsequently fixed.
---
Soylent Green is People!
SteveW Blue Sparx Gems: 964
#15 Posted: 14:41:16 10/01/2012
I was going to link to the thread but when I do a search for burning nothing comes up, my post should at least come up. Makes it kind of hard to not double post things here.
Sunny Castanets Gold Sparx Gems: 2231
#16 Posted: 19:01:23 10/01/2012
Quote: SteveW

There's only one person who I saw in the thread before you posted, and they made a brief comment about it.

It's a completely different story if the "latest" thread for something is say, ten pages old, but when it's all stuff that is already on the front couple of forum pages, and especially with a Search function up in the corner, it doesn't take much to look.

Especially since the people posting about the Volcanic Vault have written the same things in multiple threads. A lot of people read a lot of threads on here every time they get replied to, so multiple threads really aren't necessary.
---
Quote: Tashiji
Sunny, as always, you are so darn smart.
DarkSpyro12345 Green Sparx Gems: 148
#17 Posted: 20:35:07 10/01/2012
Quote: chaosworrier
Quote: DarkSpyro12345

Truth be told, it is really just a re-skin of an existing arena but "gotta own them all" and stuff...

Thanks!
---
Got: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Want: smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me