Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Wave 3!!!!!!!!!!!! [CLOSED]
Ridinggrl27 Blue Sparx Gems: 792
#1 Posted: 16:56:03 07/01/2012 | Topic Creator
I know there's a million of theses topics, but I felt like making another one.
Post anything you know about wave 3 on this topic please!
Here's what I've found out (I posted this on another topic to):
I went to my local Gamestop yesterday and one of the employes told me that the "Second Gen" skylanders were coming out next week, but most of the shipment will be what was in waves 1 and 2, which he refered to as "First Gen". The "Second Gen" he was talking about I'm guessing is wave three. I'm going to the mall today and will post more if I get an exact date. I will HOPEFULLY be getting Cynder from Gamestop when they get their shipment. I will post pics if I get her.
This is all I know!
---
Hanayo is the Rice Queen
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:00:26 07/01/2012 by Ridinggrl27
terranakari Green Sparx Gems: 468
#2 Posted: 17:26:04 07/01/2012
Well we know that they're coming out with the Empire of Ice adventure pack with Slam-Bam in it. The triple pack with Whirlwind, Double trouble, and Drill Seargeant, as well as all three of those being in single packs and being sold EVERYWHERE now, they are no longer exclusives, like they did with the Darklight Crypt. And Cynder is also coming out as a single pack character for right now(shes getting her own triple pack much later in another wave with two otehr new characters).

We also know that they're coming out the 3rd week of January at some time(the official date is yet to be determined and everyone has their own dates set).

I know I'm def. keeping a day-to-day, hour-by-hour watch on this forum as well as their facebook page for more updates, and when the date is set in stone, you can bet your butt im putting a tent out at the nearest store that will be selling these things lol because i know the big rush they're going to get and i do NOT want to miss out. All the stores in my area have been compeltely empty and picked clean whenever shipments come in, so for this wave im waiting for the store to be open. Im even calling around and getting mon-fir, sat&sun times and dates on when they open and close, as well as their prices for skylanders, how their stock is, when they get requent shipments, when they stock them on the shelves and how long it takes, etc. so i can make a game plan this week on what to do and where to go and in what order incase some stores have characters and other dont, and just incase i dont get all of them, etc. im going to be prepared for this wave!! smilie .....lol xD
---
We finally have all the skylanders from SA and SG! Still working on SSF & STT.

Proud Skylander Mom! To our little skyfamily. <3
greenlantern511 Ripto Gems: 270
#3 Posted: 19:19:41 07/01/2012
Also available for preorder on amazon.
ogrefreek Red Sparx Gems: 56
#4 Posted: 21:56:38 07/01/2012
Look at the Amazon Germany website! According to that some new packs come out January 16 and others in February.
#5 Posted: 13:33:29 08/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks Greenlantern, but I already knew that. I'm going to preorder mine tonight. Thanks anyways for the heads up! smilie
---
Hanayo is the Rice Queen
Ellioy Green Sparx Gems: 469
#6 Posted: 15:22:18 08/01/2012
Good cynder is on my list also will zook and lighting rod be in 2nd gen?
those 2 are on my want list
Im on my mac
---
AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
#7 Posted: 17:25:42 08/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Ellioy
Im on my mac

Sorry, but I heard they will be in wave 4. Which will probley be considered as the second part of "Second Gen Skylanders" or "Third Gen". Zook and Lightning rod I think aren't coming out till Easter. Please Correct me if I'm wrong!
---
Hanayo is the Rice Queen
spyro assasin Ripto Gems: 71
#8 Posted: 17:44:23 08/01/2012
no you may be right
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#9 Posted: 17:52:15 08/01/2012
Well, I think our best bet is to go off of that German Catalog translation which has Cynder and Double Trouble out in single packs, the Empire of Ice and the Triple pack with Whirlwind, Double Trouble and Drill Sarge all being released in January.

From all indications, Activision wants to get the merch out there as fast as possible since it's sold out everywhere. Plus their Facebook Note also confirms Cynder will be out mid January which goes right along with the catalog.

No offense to anyone who works at Gamestop but....those employees couldn't find their way out of a paper bag.....
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
spyro assasin Ripto Gems: 71
#10 Posted: 17:54:16 08/01/2012
hey who else thinks that zook should have been out from the begining he was even shown on the portal and comercial
joseph235 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1089
#11 Posted: 21:07:47 08/01/2012
I don't get them not brining Empire of ice out for christmas that was the perfect time for that level especially with the santa hat. I would have placed money on it comming on christmas and i would have lost on that one. LOL
#12 Posted: 01:38:20 12/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Hey Peoples! Don't Forget about this topic!
---
Hanayo is the Rice Queen
Ellioy Green Sparx Gems: 469
#13 Posted: 15:25:25 13/01/2012
Quote: Ridinggrl27
Quote: Ellioy
Im on my mac

Sorry, but I heard they will be in wave 4. Which will probley be considered as the second part of "Second Gen Skylanders" or "Third Gen". Zook and Lightning rod I think aren't coming out till Easter. Please Correct me if I'm wrong!

Okay...
Thanks and my friend jonathan REALLY wants cynder and lighting rod and he thinks cynder is going to be the second strongest skylander.
Can you correct him?
It does not sound true
---
AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
DrillSarge Gold Sparx Gems: 2327
#14 Posted: 16:57:53 13/01/2012
My local gamestop in east,tn said they got am email that they will be restocked this weekend or by monday.
ace Gold Sparx Gems: 2982
#15 Posted: 17:56:28 13/01/2012
Something i found a little interesting. I called gamestop and asked the guy if they had any new skylanders stuff in. He said they had some in and I asked if he could tell me which ones. He paused for a second then then I could hear him ask someone in the background "which ones are we allowed to tell them about?" seems to me like gamestop has a set date for wave 3 release, but i could be mistaken
---
Praise Helix!!!
PinkWater Yellow Sparx Gems: 1059
#16 Posted: 18:20:21 13/01/2012
Quote: DrillSarge
My local gamestop in east,tn said they got am email that they will be restocked this weekend or by monday.

With new or old?
---
CILAN IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE.

I DARE YOU TO PROVE ME WRONG! ...Actually don't. I'm quite biased.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me