Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Customizing Skylanders Question [CLOSED]
Shadow Drobot Green Sparx Gems: 423
#1 Posted: 01:22:59 07/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Ok, well, I was thinking that once I got all the Skylanders that I really wanted I would buy some duplicates of some of the ones I had and repaint and give them different poses. So, I'd like to know what the best paint to repaint the figures with would be, and what the best glue would be to glue the joints(arms and maybe head) back on.

Thanks in advance~ Shadow Drobot
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
spyro assasin Ripto Gems: 71
#2 Posted: 01:28:03 07/01/2012
make black trigger happy and orange hex color swap smilie
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#3 Posted: 01:28:33 07/01/2012
Super glue GEL works great but I have no idea on what kind of paints you should use.
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
#4 Posted: 01:31:46 07/01/2012
oh forgot to say use hot glue or like monsinour super glue gel but try taking triggerhappy and making him upsidedown
#5 Posted: 01:32:17 07/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: spyro assasin

I might make a black Trigger Happy if I can get another one, but I doubt I'll do Hex.

Quote: Monsinour
Super glue GEL works great but I have no idea on what kind of paints you should use.

Thanks!
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#6 Posted: 01:34:49 07/01/2012
Quote: Shadow Drobot
Quote: spyro assasin

I might make a black Trigger Happy if I can get another one, but I doubt I'll do Hex.

Quote: Monsinour

Thanks!

hex is a little more common than trigger happy well I ment she is more cheeper
dragonmk Blue Sparx Gems: 761
#7 Posted: 02:04:30 07/01/2012
you could try a blue flames for fire skylanders i would think the best would be pottery paint that's what its called at the store
---
I havent updated since I don't particularly care but I have gotten all the skylanders except varients only ones are glow Warnado and WERDS
#8 Posted: 02:05:52 07/01/2012
Quote: dragonmk
you could try a blue flames for fire skylanders i would think the best would be pottery paint that's what its called at the store

ahh good idea
Sunny Castanets Gold Sparx Gems: 2231
#9 Posted: 03:00:56 07/01/2012
Probably the same sort of paint people use for painting models (like the Warhammer figures, for instance) would do the job. Obviously you'd need to coat them first, but it should work.
---
Quote: Tashiji
Sunny, as always, you are so darn smart.
t7gga Yellow Sparx Gems: 1726
#10 Posted: 07:28:40 07/01/2012
read the guides on this site it gives step by step tutorials http://www.jinsaotomesdangeroustoys.com/guides.html
#11 Posted: 14:43:59 07/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: dragonmk

I'll try the blue flames when I'm done with my main projects. And I'll check out that pottery paint, thanks.

Quote: Sunny Castanets
Probably the same sort of paint people use for painting models (like the Warhammer figures, for instance) would do the job. Obviously you'd need to coat them first, but it should work.

Thanks.

Quote: t7gga
read the guides on this site it gives step by step tutorials http://www.jinsaotomesdangeroustoys.com/guides.html

Thanks, that site seems really helpful.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me