Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
David: 1 Scalpers: 0 [CLOSED]
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#101 Posted: 01:23:37 08/01/2012
Clearly you haven't read my posts. The logic was sound, CAV was just wrong. Find one point where you have any logical place to disagree with the math behind my argument. Oops, can't, can you? Haha, sorry. I defended no one. I pointed out legitimate defamation of character where I saw it, and that's one thing that trolls like CAV dabble in above all else. And honestly, sonicbrawler? To assume you have any place in a debate with me is definitely defamation of character. Move along, kid. You just got pwned in about ten seconds.

Oh, too arrogant for you? Tough. You're not re-igniting a whole new debate just because you come on here wanting to troll, yourself. You've been bested, and you'll look silly if you try to defend yourself. You can argue a lot of things, but you can't argue math.
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#102 Posted: 01:27:58 08/01/2012 | Topic Creator
I don't think Tash was really defending me at all.

However, common sense shows that this all started from an assumption that wasn't well thought out. In life, I have never started anything. However, as anyone was raised, if someone's gonna poke, they're going to get poked back.

Cav made his opinion (or was it mudflinging) and I made my opinion (or was it adding to the mudflinging)? It is what it is.

I decided to change the subject in later posts, from retorting, to getting back on topic. The way to kill any argument, is you don't contribute to it. It's like putting out a fire.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me