Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Hey They are on Ebay now. [CLOSED]
P1anet Fun Green Sparx Gems: 306
#51 Posted: 03:27:11 08/01/2012
Quote: kappapopm
Quote: P1anet Fun
I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but if you look at feedback, shouldn't that give you some kind of relief? If they have little, then maybe they are doing something like that, but if they have an impressive amount of feedback, don't you think they would know eBay's rules and follow them? This is just my two cents. I could be wrong.

you cant trust feedback at all, sellers have full control. they decide what feedback is accepted, you see they pay evilbay for the usage of evilbay, so evilbay will be on their side if sellers complain. you as a buyer have nothing to say at all..

I'm sorry, but this is simply not true. eBay rarely removes feedback unless it violates one of their strict policies, and even then they might not remove it.
Whirlwind5598 Green Sparx Gems: 332
#52 Posted: 03:42:23 08/01/2012
Quote: GameMaster78
The reason I think people bid on their own items, is because when I was bidding on that Skylanders store display, someone won it out from me at the last second. I kept checking the feedback of the seller, to see if the item arrived to the person, and no feedback was left.

its called sniping, people install application that bid for them... so they will always bid in the last second.

That explains a lot.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

Hyena Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#53 Posted: 04:23:05 08/01/2012
Quote:
8 available / 2 sold

... People actually bought them?
For that price?
I am sad now.
Slivers Yellow Sparx Gems: 1387
#54 Posted: 07:46:27 08/01/2012
Quote: Whirlwind5598
Quote: GameMaster78
The reason I think people bid on their own items, is because when I was bidding on that Skylanders store display, someone won it out from me at the last second. I kept checking the feedback of the seller, to see if the item arrived to the person, and no feedback was left.

its called sniping, people install application that bid for them... so they will always bid in the last second.

That explains a lot.

Go to eBay and use their application called "eBay Countdown".

Quite easy.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:47:30 08/01/2012 by Slivers
Whirlwind5598 Green Sparx Gems: 332
#55 Posted: 08:13:38 08/01/2012
Quote: Slivers
Quote: Whirlwind5598

That explains a lot.

Go to eBay and use their application called "eBay Countdown".

Quite easy.

To do what?
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

Sunny Castanets Gold Sparx Gems: 2231
#56 Posted: 08:32:18 08/01/2012
Presumably to snipe auctions?

Either way, although I would love some of the newest figures, I am not -that- desperate to get my hands on them.
---
Quote: Tashiji
Sunny, as always, you are so darn smart.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me