Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Will wave 3 sell out just as fast? [CLOSED]
Sunny Castanets Gold Sparx Gems: 2231
#51 Posted: 19:15:26 05/01/2012
Quote: Monsinour
Quote: Sunny Castanets
The whole "shops will restock when they sell all their Skylanders" is a frustrating concept to me. I live in a small town, and we still have a load of the first wave in stock, so no hopes of getting the newer ones!

Tell the local shop owners to put them up on ebay. They will sell.

Problem is, that it's a corporation, so pretty certain they won't put them on eBay. Plus it's pretty much a big pile of Voodoods, so wouldn't really net them much of a profit!
---
Quote: Tashiji
Sunny, as always, you are so darn smart.
EgoNaut Yellow Sparx Gems: 1730
#52 Posted: 20:16:43 07/01/2012
The conversations here remind me of my experience of buying Eruptor.
I remember seeing the single Eruptor in GAME (alongside a couple of Zaps and Prism Breaks) and being hesitant to buy it, so I thought I'd leave the shop and think about it for a while. When I came back ten minutes later it was gone. I was a bit gutted.
I got my own way in the end though: The next day I went to a different GAME and I noticed they had no Skylanders whatsoever on display which I found odd because it was in a popular shopping centre in London, so I decided to ask a guy at the till what they had stored out the back and he said they actually had an entire stock of Wave 1 out the back that they just didn't have enough shelf space to display! I asked for Eruptor and then asked for Prism break while I was at it.
---
S1: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
S2: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
S3: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me