Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Legendary Skylander 3 Pack from TRU [CLOSED]
crabcakes41o Green Sparx Gems: 155
#1 Posted: 19:27:06 04/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Hello everyone.

Can someone please tell me if these figures will be released again at TRU, or anywhere else?

I looked on here before I posted and saw nothing, and did not see a appropriate page to put this question in.

If it will get re-released I will wait, if not Ebay here I come smilie.
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#2 Posted: 19:31:20 04/01/2012
I do not think they will be re-released thus my purchase on ebay for them. These legendary figures are different than whirl and drill in that yes all 5 were apart of an exclusive deal, but whirl and drill were named figures in the game itself while the legendary figures are not. I dont think they will be re-released and, sorry for those who take offense, I hope they dont re-release them. I would like to retain my collector's value they have.
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#3 Posted: 19:32:08 04/01/2012
Well they still have it on their site even though it is out of stock.

http://www.toysrus.com/product...oto-top-of-page

I would have their system send you an email notification once it is back in stock. Good luck.
crabcakes41o Green Sparx Gems: 155
#4 Posted: 03:06:05 05/01/2012 | Topic Creator
I emailed Activision and still waiting on a response to see if they are getting re-printed, or are still in print.

I really want these, but 80 dollars is a lot. Buying at retail would be a great satisfaction.
ransledsky Green Sparx Gems: 364
#5 Posted: 04:03:35 05/01/2012
The local Toys R'Us was hoarding them and had them in stock in back. There were just the regular three packs out on the floor. I got three sets and gave one away.
JAP28 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1097
#6 Posted: 06:10:04 05/01/2012
My Toys R Us always had lots and lots....I finally bought one pack one day.....Glad I did.
Then the next time I was in, they were all gone???? Too many were gone????? I wonder if they were told to hold them back or if they actually all sold???
I am talking like 40-50 packs of them???? Hummmm????????

Sorry I did not really answer your question....more of a comment.
---
All Current Skylanders just no pearl smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:10:58 05/01/2012 by JAP28
terranakari Green Sparx Gems: 468
#7 Posted: 14:12:47 05/01/2012
Im assuming 2 things, either theyre always being Stocked and ppl are just taking them that fast, or theyre discontinued/not selling them anymore. I dont have a toys r us within a 2 hour drive so eBay here i come
---
We finally have all the skylanders from SA and SG! Still working on SSF & STT.

Proud Skylander Mom! To our little skyfamily. <3
JAP28 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1097
#8 Posted: 20:18:03 05/01/2012
Yah but I think something is going on??? Was out shopping today (January 5th) and looked at all the stores Skylanders section...They were all empty!!!!
First time I ever saw Toys R us totally empty too!!! Just the Starter packs were available....It seems to me they are gearing up for wave 3 or something??? Did not even see a single "Boomer" today... nothing anywhere!!!
---
All Current Skylanders just no pearl smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me