Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Really? [CLOSED]
greenlantern511 Ripto Gems: 270
#1 Posted: 17:35:44 03/01/2012 | Topic Creator
These...

Skylanders Spyros Adventure Exclusive Mini Figure Character Pack Whirlwind
by ACTIVISION
Platform: PlayStation 3
3.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (11 customer reviews) | Like (26)
2 new from $199.99

Skylanders Spyro's Adventure: Character Pack
by ACTIVISION
Platform: Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo Wii, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360
4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews) | Like (27)

3 new from $64.99
Edition: Chop Chop

by ACTIVISION
4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews) | Like (27)

12 new from $34.90
Edition: Eruptor

Skylanders Spyro Adventure Triple Character Pack
by ACTIVISION
Platform: Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo Wii, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 | Rated: Kids to Adults
4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews) | Like (28)

10 new from $61.95
Edition: Eruptor, Chop Chop, Bash

by ACTIVISION
4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews) | Like (38)

4 new from $69.99

Skylanders Spyros Adventure Mini Figure Character 3Pack Legendaries Spyro Legendary, Chop Chop Legendary BashLegendary
by ACTIVISION
4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews) | Like (23)
5 new from $89.94

Skylander Zip Case by Bensussen, Deutsch & Associates (Video Game) - No Operating System
1 new from $75.99

those were from amazon.

SHARE OTHER INSANE PRICES!!!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:42:16 03/01/2012 by greenlantern511
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#2 Posted: 17:53:36 03/01/2012
If people are uninformed enough to spend that kind of money, let them. All it will do is make yours more valuable (if they are still sealed) in the long run SO LONG AS Activision does not rerelease them. I went to ebay to fill in the holes in my collection except for whirlwind and drill. Since I have faith that whirlwind and drill will be released in a 3 pack in the future, I dont need to pay the outrageous prices on ebay or amazon or anywhere else for them. I do however do not believe that the legendary 3 pack will be rereleased at any point in the future so I went ahead and got that from ebay.

If you are complaing about how much $ it costs to get a figure, get used to it. This is the way of a capitalistic economy. I certainly wish I could get a Porche 911 for under a grand in new condition, but that isnt ever going to happen. In a collectable market, you have to strike while the iron is hot. Just watch how prices fall for whirlwind and drill once they are released in the 3 pack. I am sorry if you dont have enough $ to get what you want. I dont have enough either, but I prioritize my spending and I feel that my kids enjoyment time with me with a video game that will build long lasting memories is worth the extra I spend on some figures. Since I have only made 3 ebay purchases, I dont think I have over spent all that much. As it turns out, I shouldnt have gotten one of them from ebay as I found stump smash locally the other day. The only thing that irks me is all the driving around I did searching for the damn things.
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me