Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Buy VooDood Brits!~Read First~Also Visit Save The Boomer!
Page 1 of 1
Buy VooDood Brits!~Read First~Also Visit Save The Boomer! [CLOSED]
SonicTheBoom Red Sparx Gems: 75
#1 Posted: 19:36:08 01/01/2012 | Topic Creator
I Recently Have read "The Save the Boomer" thread and have noticed there is a problem like this in England. But However this is not a
Boomer Problem This is a Voodood Problem! Millions of the more prettier and colourful skylanders have all been bought but, poor Voodood
has been left behind from your shopping trollies.

This is not the way you should treat characters from appearance, Its what's inside that counts!
Tell me if there is another problem like this where you live.

Oh and also here I visual proof from YouTube proving that he in the game is a good character

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FX2mtey4-Kg
---
Dont Deal With It!
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#2 Posted: 19:40:39 01/01/2012
People who buy Voodood will find a first-rate character in-game. A dark horse for one of Skylanders' best, in my opinion, and this is coming from somebody who used to hate him. If you want a REALLY good character, don't judge a book by its cover. Voodood may well be the best Magic champion in the game--he certainly beats the ones available as I write this, and handily.

I've got a Voodood! He's in my main team. Vhraina and I have a couple of boxed ones too; one in a three-pack and one in a single. We've saved our Voodoods... have you?
Phoenixdragon Blue Sparx Gems: 523
#3 Posted: 19:51:14 01/01/2012
I love my Voodood. He's great on my PS3 and much greater on the 3DS. I call him "little orc"

So where I live Voodood will be fine smilie
But beside from Boomer there is a Stump Smash-dislike-problem.

After I read the original post of the lonely Boomer on this page:
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/vi...c=41977&page=40

and especially this:

Quote: LyraDragon
they got some packs there now but still..

[User Posted Image]

I bought a Boomer the first day after Christmas when the stores where open again.
When I saw a lonely Stump Smash right next to the Boomers I decided to buy him too

Now 2 more lonely unloved Skylanders have finally found a home where they can level up and grow stronger smilie
---
smilie Sunburn - "Roast N' Toast!" smilie

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Phoenixdrag0n
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:53:31 01/01/2012 by Phoenixdragon
#4 Posted: 20:24:01 01/01/2012 | Topic Creator
(Reply To Tashiji)

This is what I have noticed not what you have noticed, I only realised this a COUPLE of days ago! Now I am yet to BUY a Voodood!!! Now if you
excuse me im now going to reply to more positive comments!!!

(Reply to Phoenix Dragon)

I see your point. I know see we have another poor unwanted skylander added to the collection smilie.
---
Dont Deal With It!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:24:49 01/01/2012 by SonicTheBoom
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#5 Posted: 20:33:37 01/01/2012
take picture of lonely voodood on shelves and post it here....
#6 Posted: 20:42:53 01/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Sorry its not lonely Voodood its more like a whole colony of them where I go.

P.S. I will try get picture
P.S.S What is up with you and your pictures?
---
Dont Deal With It!
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#7 Posted: 20:48:03 01/01/2012
Quote: SonicTheBoom
Sorry its not lonely Voodood its more like a whole colony of them where I go.

P.S. I will try get picture
P.S.S What is up with you and your pictures?

remove the other voodoods then, so you can take picture of one lonely voodood on the shelves... smilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:50:36 01/01/2012 by kappapopm
greenlantern511 Ripto Gems: 270
#8 Posted: 21:16:15 01/01/2012
I wish I was British.... D: they have Doctor Who, A Royal Family, and a time to drink tea! (I have type 1 diabetes so that would be awesome)
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#9 Posted: 22:51:03 01/01/2012
Voodood looks awesome, though!
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
Pasta Green Sparx Gems: 106
#10 Posted: 22:56:38 01/01/2012
Quote: greenlantern511
I wish I was British.... D: they have Doctor Who, A Royal Family, and a time to drink tea! (I have type 1 diabetes so that would be awesome)

LOLOLOLOLOLOL. Everyone presumes 'english people drink tea at 4pm exactly.'

We really don't.

I noticed this at game btw, save the voodoods!
#11 Posted: 23:06:11 01/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Woohoo save the Voodood!
---
Dont Deal With It!
#12 Posted: 01:06:32 02/01/2012
Quote:
LOLOLOLOLOLOL. Everyone presumes 'English people drink tea at 4 pm exactly'

We really don't.

GOSH DANG IT!!!!!!!!!
RadSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2007
#13 Posted: 01:14:39 02/01/2012
Quote: Pasta
Quote: greenlantern511

LOLOLOLOLOLOL. Everyone presumes 'english people drink tea at 4pm exactly.'

We really don't.

I noticed this at game btw, save the voodoods!

I don't even drink tea - I prefer cappuccino... And drinks unobtainable in the UK, yay smilie

Back on topic, YES. Poor guy, he's pretty awesome too.
---
TUMBLR
DEVIANTART
Visit me and stuff.
chriscross99 Green Sparx Gems: 168
#14 Posted: 01:24:42 02/01/2012
I got Voodood for Christmas and he is a wrecking machine! He is totally epic and I would hate to see him alone. I haven't been to any store that sells Skylanders since I bought the game (Early November) so I haven't seen any lonely Skylanders lately. I am going to Gamestop tommorow and am going to buy a bunch to cut down on the lonely Skylanders.
---
My collection so far: [smiliesmiliesmilie][smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smilie][smilie]
I want: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie camo sunburn warnado whamshell
#15 Posted: 16:05:11 02/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Woohoo save the Voodood!
---
Dont Deal With It!
#16 Posted: 16:29:45 02/01/2012
I went to Target looking for wave 3 (unsuccessfully) and ther was 1 lone, dusty chop chop on the floor but I bought him!
#17 Posted: 16:33:07 02/01/2012 | Topic Creator
On the floor? And why is Chop Chop lonely he is one of the more popular ones, right?
---
Dont Deal With It!
BigBoom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#18 Posted: 17:05:20 02/01/2012
I went to Tesco and saw a Voodood and two Drobots... I wanted to buy them but I plan on getting 1 of each element before collecting extras. Sorry, Voodood! You're gonna have to wait!
---
this user has died. written on a note was their darkspyro login. they say hello from beyond the grave.
#19 Posted: 17:41:01 02/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Wow at least you have seen a skylander at tesco i cannot find any!
---
Dont Deal With It!
Sunny Castanets Gold Sparx Gems: 2231
#20 Posted: 17:57:24 02/01/2012
We have Skylanders at my Tesco, although not new ones. A lot of Voodoods, though!

(also, giggling at "the British time for tea". No such thing!)
---
Quote: Tashiji
Sunny, as always, you are so darn smart.
#21 Posted: 18:01:54 02/01/2012 | Topic Creator
more proof of my point that Voodood is underrated poor, Voodood.smilie
---
Dont Deal With It!
Whisper Red Sparx Gems: 49
#22 Posted: 18:13:49 02/01/2012
So.... my local stores are all swarmed with voodoods and nothing else. It's not uncommon to see 20 voodoods on the rack by themselves. Because of that he was one of my first characters, and I've enjoyed him quite a bit.

My theory as to why he's often left on the shelf is that some holy roller parents without a concept of reality believe that if their kid plays with anything with "voodoo" in the name, their kids will automatically start worshipping the devil.
I know, that seems far fetched but I saw on another forum a parent asking if the game was ok for their kids considering it had a voodoo character and they didn't want their kids subjected to that in their christian household.
---
smilie Prism Break is like bacon.
smilie You either like him, or you're wrong.
#23 Posted: 19:29:37 02/01/2012
Quote:
On the floor?

Yes. The floor that people walk on. Not the sales floor or anything like that. Iwas lookin for wave 3 and I spy a reeeeeeeaaaaaallly dusty skylanders logo under the rack and picked it up and saw chop chop.
Reimu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1076
#24 Posted: 01:41:23 03/01/2012
I think that my boyfriend did read this topic or wanted to save all the poor Skylanders...

He bought me the tripple pack with Boomer, Voodood and Prism Break, and told me it was the only tripple pack left at Future Shop when he went.
#25 Posted: 16:44:21 03/01/2012
Voodood is a relitivly good character. Cant see why anyone wouldnt want him.
Sunny Castanets Gold Sparx Gems: 2231
#26 Posted: 19:11:30 03/01/2012
Purely based on aesthetics.
---
Quote: Tashiji
Sunny, as always, you are so darn smart.
Whirlwind5598 Green Sparx Gems: 332
#27 Posted: 17:06:01 05/01/2012
I went to my TRU recently to see if they got another shipment of skylanders and I went to the video games and there were about 10 voodood and 30 boomer then I went to check sort of on the side of the store where the entrance is and all there was was about 12 boomer. The next day I went again to check and both sides didn't have anything but boomer there were about 25 and the video games just had one voodood left.

So voodood doesn't have that much of a problem where I live. He is just like a last resort. But boomer does have a problem selling in my TRU.Voodood doesn't sell much at my target either though
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me