Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 7 of 12 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Release Date of Figures [CLOSED]
budkin Yellow Sparx Gems: 1234
#301 Posted: 21:36:34 14/01/2012
My local TRU put out 30 this morning and they were all sold out within an hour... I'm sure the scalpers got most of them.
#302 Posted: 21:38:23 14/01/2012
Quote: Tashiji
For the people who are running to these stores... check their websites first. Best Buy in particular has a very comprehensive and accurate search function that will let you know what's in stock and where, updated automatically when the product is scanned. Target has this too, and even Toys R Us to a lesser degree. No need to waste gas, and I highly doubt the stores would have a product the website isn't aware of, since it would mean nobody had scanned it for sale yet...

The problem is that those inventories only update once at 8am (at least at Target). If they get a shipment during the day it won't show up until 8am the next day.
joseph235 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1089
#303 Posted: 21:45:13 14/01/2012
I think wave 3 came in the shippment with some of the stores who have stocked shelves but are waiting untill either the rest of their chin gets them or a release date that they are following. And the people who found some wave 3's the stores dident bother to look or follow the protocol and are just putting whatever they get it on the shelves right away. Again just speculating
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#304 Posted: 13:27:43 15/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Well that was fun. And cold.

Its like 5 degrees (f) here and I waited for target to open. They had nothings and I am frozen stiff. Why can't this come out on a warm day?
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
Wynne1975 Blue Sparx Gems: 854
#305 Posted: 15:47:01 15/01/2012
Quote: Monsinour
Well that was fun. And cold.

Its like 5 degrees (f) here and I waited for target to open. They had nothings and I am frozen stiff. Why can't this come out on a warm day?

Empire of Ice? Lol
eruptor1999 Green Sparx Gems: 219
#306 Posted: 16:01:41 15/01/2012
i just bought the empire of ice pack and triple that has cynder from toysrus
MousyMayhem Red Sparx Gems: 45
#307 Posted: 16:06:08 15/01/2012
I just called my target and they said they aren't getting a truck in until tomorrow. No shipments of Skylanders have come in recently.
#308 Posted: 16:10:34 15/01/2012
when does camo ,warnado and ignitor because i really want them
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#309 Posted: 16:12:19 15/01/2012
There is no triple pack with Cynder.
#310 Posted: 16:37:17 15/01/2012
I called one of the Targets near me and they literally told me "check back in February." FML
#311 Posted: 17:23:27 15/01/2012
i meen double trouble not cynder
Whirlwind5598 Green Sparx Gems: 332
#312 Posted: 20:16:35 15/01/2012
Quote: greenlantern511
Quote: eruptor1999

Wow. You spelled "mean" wrong. Pay attention in class much?

Hahaha
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

greenlantern511 Ripto Gems: 270
#313 Posted: 20:19:07 15/01/2012

Also, you didn't capitalize or punctuate.
#314 Posted: 20:21:18 15/01/2012

Also, you didn't capitalize or punctuate.

Well someone doesn't know how to use grammar.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#315 Posted: 20:22:16 15/01/2012
That, and how hard is it to tell the difference between the two? Don't feed the trolls, you guys. This person doesn't have the figures, and we don't need to prove it. He just doesn't, and that's it.
#316 Posted: 20:22:50 15/01/2012
That, and how hard is it to tell the difference between the two? Don't feed the trolls, you guys. This person doesn't have the figures, and we don't need to prove it. He just doesn't, and that's it.

Thank you.
#317 Posted: 20:29:51 15/01/2012

I know he doesn't have them or he would have already posted pics
---

bhguts12 Red Sparx Gems: 24
#318 Posted: 20:32:14 15/01/2012
I wonder about Cynder coming out yet? but I got EOI and Triple pack.
#319 Posted: 14:38:56 16/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Went to target, after I called, and saw the "new" 3 pack they had was Ball,Elf,and Boom. Clerk said he knows for a fack the new characters come out on the 20th. So who knows.
---
My kids own :
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
Espiodudeful7 Green Sparx Gems: 348
#320 Posted: 14:56:21 16/01/2012
They're Coming in a 3-pack this June Camo and Warnado in single packs in June and Ignitor single pack during Easter.
---
She was a lot like you,
Maybe not quite as heavy.
Reimu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1076
#321 Posted: 14:57:24 16/01/2012
Quote: Espiodudeful7
They're Coming in a 3-pack this June Camo and Warnado in single packs in June and Ignitor single pack during Easter.

3 packs?
#322 Posted: 15:01:52 16/01/2012
I mean camo Ignitor and Warnado I'm new to this I was trying to reply to eruptor1999
---
She was a lot like you,
Reimu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1076
#323 Posted: 15:06:54 16/01/2012
I'm not sure this would be the actual 3-pack for june, but maybe, who knows?
Ellioy Green Sparx Gems: 469
#324 Posted: 16:21:08 16/01/2012
Just bought an Tower case i was lucky there were only 2 left in stock on amazon.uk so i was lucky so i will no longer have a prob losing them smilie
Its estimated to come on the 19th january smilie
---
AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
MousyMayhem Red Sparx Gems: 45
#325 Posted: 16:38:06 16/01/2012
I just went to Target and they said they have no records of anything being released today. Their shelves were empty as they have been for a while. She said the next possible shipment will be in three days.
#326 Posted: 17:47:31 16/01/2012
Saw on Target.com that one near me had some stock though they didn't say which ones. I just drove there and they had more than I'd seen in a long time but they were the same ones Amazon had the other day, nothing new. Drobot, Bash, Prism Break, Voodood. That's it. Another shipment is supposed to be there Friday.
Sackexchange Blue Sparx Gems: 802
#327 Posted: 17:55:57 16/01/2012
Just got back from target (Peru, IL). They had 4 flameslinger 3 packs, 2 double trouble 3 packs, 2 stealth elf 3 packs, and singles of stump smash, drobot, bash and sonic boom. Gamestops are expecting shipments tomorrow. I also checked target.com and a lot of targets within 100 miles of me are showing that they have stock.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:56:38 16/01/2012 by Sackexchange
#328 Posted: 18:01:45 16/01/2012
Just got back from the WALMARTS in albuquerque and they didn't have Skylanders OR the blender I wanted.
terranakari Green Sparx Gems: 468
#329 Posted: 18:20:45 16/01/2012
I was at gamestop 4 daysish ago and got myself an empire of ice adventure pack, there was still one left, went to walmart and they had 4 empire of ice packs, but kmart and shopko were compeltely empty of skylanders, apparently they havnt had a shipment of skylanders in almost a month, geez. so im paying close attention now. =3 i just need the triple pack with whirlwind, drill sergeant and double trouble and cynder and im good for fnding them in stores. then i need to buy the legendary triple pack and the volcanic vault online. Luckily the prices i want for buy it now new ones has gone down to ltp: $100 and VV:$40 w00t! smilie
---
We finally have all the skylanders from SA and SG! Still working on SSF & STT.

Proud Skylander Mom! To our little skyfamily. <3
#330 Posted: 19:07:40 16/01/2012 | Topic Creator
So after reading all of these "i found it" posts I called another target on a whim. They have EoI and I am going to go pick it up right now. My kids are yelling at me to get off the PC. LOL
---
My kids own :
Skaterpunkdan Blue Sparx Gems: 501
#331 Posted: 19:10:54 16/01/2012
GRRRR why are all of you from the states finding these left right and center yet in the UK not even an official release date or pre order anywhere
---
I Have: 37/37
Wzd081 Green Sparx Gems: 243
#332 Posted: 17:23:24 17/01/2012
Just called my local gamestop (Missouri) and I was told they should be getting a shipment in today or tomorrow. Truck runs between 1-3 here so checking back around 3,
#333 Posted: 18:16:07 17/01/2012 | Topic Creator
From the latest FB posting for skylanders, I am getting almost 1 like per minute for this little gem :

Did you know that no one can find these things on the shelf due to either a lack of production or unscroupulous store employees purchasing the entire case and then selling them on ebay?
16 minutes ago · Like · 11
---
My kids own :
CopiousTurtle Green Sparx Gems: 240
#334 Posted: 18:34:17 17/01/2012
Just got off the phone at a Gamestop (Dayton, Ohio here) and the manager told me that they received shipments in today but he only has the EoI "3-pack" left. Too bad for me, that's the only Wave 3 pack I have... I guess I could've called earlier, but oh well.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#335 Posted: 18:39:51 17/01/2012
Quote: CopiousTurtle
Just got off the phone at a Gamestop (Dayton, Ohio here) and the manager told me that they received shipments in today but he only has the EoI "3-pack" left. Too bad for me, that's the only Wave 3 pack I have... I guess I could've called earlier, but oh well.

I was told my GameStop would get a shipment either today or tomorrow around noon. When I called shortly after noon today, they said it will come tomorrow. Delays, delays.
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
Strock2e30 Red Sparx Gems: 37
#336 Posted: 18:41:39 17/01/2012
My local Target, Webster, NY had them on shelves on Monday, 16th but sold out in less than an hour and were limiting to 3 packs/household...thats what sign said anyways. My 16 yr old neighbor works there and told me that they loaded the shelves on Sunday night after the store closed. Got called into work overnight and missed them so Not sure what was released as tags only said the generic "3-pack" or "single character". Activision is pissin me off with this nonsense. I don't get why they would not flood the market to stop scalpers/others from profiting from the re-sale of their product. I guess they don't care, as long as they make their sale. Good luck all
#337 Posted: 18:58:42 17/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Strock2e30
My local Target, Webster, NY had them on shelves on Monday, 16th but sold out in less than an hour and were limiting to 3 packs/household...thats what sign said anyways. My 16 yr old neighbor works there and told me that they loaded the shelves on Sunday night after the store closed. Got called into work overnight and missed them so Not sure what was released as tags only said the generic "3-pack" or "single character". Activision is pissin me off with this nonsense. I don't get why they would not flood the market to stop scalpers/others from profiting from the re-sale of their product. I guess they don't care, as long as they make their sale. Good luck all

Webster is a drive for me, but i am sure i can meet u somewhere on 87. PM me what you need and i will keep me eyes peeled.
---
My kids own :
scout_post Green Sparx Gems: 112
#338 Posted: 19:52:52 17/01/2012
Well, I have good news and not good news (for me that is). I just got an email from Amazon saying that they were able to get Cynder to me faster than they originally planned, so my new estimated arrival date is Jan 20- 24. Woot! Maybe I won't worry about getting that in the store then, since it sounds like I will get it by next Tuesday at the latest.

The not so good news is: Gamestop has really irked me today. I have about 4 different Gamestops within a 3-5 mile radius of my house and I have been calling and/or going by EVERY DAY since last week to check on whether they got any new Skylanders. All of them told me "no- none today, check back next week, we're pretty sure we'll get shipments in next week". I ignored the check back next week and contacted them or went by every day last week and nothing. Called around yesterday, none in, none were expecting shipments on the MLK holiday. So this morning I start the rounds and the phone calls and 2 of the stores told me they had received a bunch last week, but they sold out in an hour. Wait...what?! Then what the heck were the employees who I talked to smoking last week that gave me none of that info?! How did they not know or not share that info last week when I talked with them? And to make matters worse, they couldn't even tell me if they were new/wave 3 or not. One guy said that he didn't even know which ones were considered new ones/wave 3.....really? You work in a small strip center store that deals only in video games and game consoles and you can't give me any more info than the 60 year old woman working in electronics at Wal Mart? Bad play Gamestop. Fortunately one of the Gamestops has a knowledgeable employee who checked to see if/when he was receiving a shipment and took my phone number to call me if he got any in. Thanks Tanner (although you'll probably never read this) for awesome customer service.
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#339 Posted: 20:00:44 17/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: scout_post
Well, I have good news and not good news (for me that is). I just got an email from Amazon saying that they were able to get Cynder to me faster than they originally planned, so my new estimated arrival date is Jan 20- 24. Woot! Maybe I won't worry about getting that in the store then, since it sounds like I will get it by next Tuesday at the latest.

The not so good news is: Gamestop has really irked me today. I have about 4 different Gamestops within a 3-5 mile radius of my house and I have been calling and/or going by EVERY DAY since last week to check on whether they got any new Skylanders. All of them told me "no- none today, check back next week, we're pretty sure we'll get shipments in next week". I ignored the check back next week and contacted them or went by every day last week and nothing. Called around yesterday, none in, none were expecting shipments on the MLK holiday. So this morning I start the rounds and the phone calls and 2 of the stores told me they had received a bunch last week, but they sold out in an hour. Wait...what?! Then what the heck were the employees who I talked to smoking last week that gave me none of that info?! How did they not know or not share that info last week when I talked with them? And to make matters worse, they couldn't even tell me if they were new/wave 3 or not. One guy said that he didn't even know which ones were considered new ones/wave 3.....really? You work in a small strip center store that deals only in video games and game consoles and you can't give me any more info than the 60 year old woman working in electronics at Wal Mart? Bad play Gamestop. Fortunately one of the Gamestops has a knowledgeable employee who checked to see if/when he was receiving a shipment and took my phone number to call me if he got any in. Thanks Tanner (although you'll probably never read this) for awesome customer service.

I gotta say, that was nice. None of the gamestops near me, that I frequint, will even bother to take my name and number to call me. Then again, they have all told me that they get their shipments between 11 and 1 and to call at noon. Congrats on finding a good person.
---
My kids own :
#340 Posted: 20:10:45 17/01/2012

I gotta say, that was nice. None of the gamestops near me, that I frequint, will even bother to take my name and number to call me. Then again, they have all told me that they get their shipments between 11 and 1 and to call at noon. Congrats on finding a good person.

Yeah, I was told to call later too, and that's what I had done. It's not so much that I missed the shipments although that is a true bummer, but how could none of the people I talked to have even mentioned that until this week? oh well, whatever.

BTW I forgot to say that several of my Wal Marts and a couple of my Targets have received shipments of Drobot, Bash, Stump Smash, Sonic Boom, Prism Break, and VooDood. It was actually kind of weird seeing anything hanging from the hooks for once. So if you are in the Phoenix SE valley area go check those out if you need them...quickly. smilie
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Brony Blue Sparx Gems: 660
#341 Posted: 20:17:33 17/01/2012
Quote: budkin
My local TRU put out 30 this morning and they were all sold out within an hour... I'm sure the scalpers got most of them.

smh. Down with scalpers! lol
#342 Posted: 21:02:19 17/01/2012
That's unfortunate for me. I ordered cynder from amazon also and I haven't received that email. Still showing Jan 30th-feb 2nd for me. Hopefully mine will get changed too. I ordered it relatively early when they threw it up on the website for sale. Not sure, but you gave me hope I guess. Everytime I get an email over the next day or two I'll quickly look at it in hopes it's an email from them.
#343 Posted: 21:20:43 17/01/2012
Just checked back with my gamestop. Didn't get any in today, but I did speak to a very friendly person who told me that when they got them they would be on the shelf. What a nice way to tell someone to stop calling. I hate you Gamestop and Rachael....
#344 Posted: 22:42:01 17/01/2012
My best friend told me he bought the last empire of ice on Saturday night then I checked Sunday morning I'm pretty tickedT-T
---
She was a lot like you,
#345 Posted: 23:43:55 17/01/2012
My best friend told me he bought the last empire of ice on Saturday night then I checked Sunday morning I'm pretty tickedT-T

Honestly, this is why I am putting a lot of my eggs in Target's basket to get these things. Hoping I don't regret that, but if you have a local Target near you, you will know by 8:30am each day if they have them in or not. And if not, you can wait until the next day their shipments are due. It's really hard to predict when some of these stores get their shipments and when they will actually put them out on the floor. I'm sure there are downsides to this strategy, but that's where I feel like I have the best chance.
---
julio71599 Green Sparx Gems: 267
#346 Posted: 03:43:38 18/01/2012
i can't wait until they give out Warnado i REALLY want him!!! im also trying to get slam bam but no luck almost all stores are sold out or have old ones
---
I have all except l-spyro,l-bash, and l-chop chop from skylanders giants
#347 Posted: 03:46:21 18/01/2012
Quote: julio71599
i can't wait until they give out Warnado i REALLY want him!!! im also trying to get slam bam but no luck almost all stores are sold out or have old ones

I found him at walmart
---

SerAndrew Red Sparx Gems: 10
#348 Posted: 07:20:07 18/01/2012

Honestly, this is why I am putting a lot of my eggs in Target's basket to get these things. Hoping I don't regret that, but if you have a local Target near you, you will know by 8:30am each day if they have them in or not. And if not, you can wait until the next day their shipments are due. It's really hard to predict when some of these stores get their shipments and when they will actually put them out on the floor. I'm sure there are downsides to this strategy, but that's where I feel like I have the best chance.

I totally agree. I checked with my Target this morning right at 8am and they had the double trouble 3 pack. I nearly dropped the phone when they said "yes we have it."
#349 Posted: 14:13:27 18/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Called target (upstate NY) this morning and they had nuttin. However the clerk was nice enough to take his scanner with him and scanned the bar codes to check shipping and confirmed for me that they expect them to be in stock on Friday. Looks like I am getting up early on Friday. Now if only the timing will work out so I can get my kids off to school too. LOL
---
My kids own :
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#350 Posted: 14:20:18 18/01/2012
Called target (upstate NY) this morning and they had nuttin. However the clerk was nice enough to take his scanner with him and scanned the bar codes to check shipping and confirmed for me that they expect them to be in stock on Friday. Looks like I am getting up early on Friday. Now if only the timing will work out so I can get my kids off to school too. LOL

Called two Targets right after they opened this morning. Also nothing. The guy at the second store gave me a big sigh before he said they didn't have any. I almost laughed. I called five minutes after they opened, and it sounded like he has already been worn down by the Skylanders calls.
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
First | Previous | Page 7 of 12 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me