Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 5 of 12 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Release Date of Figures [CLOSED]
JAP28 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1097
#201 Posted: 14:17:02 11/01/2012
Nice pick up!
Probably got lucky and they put them on the shelf early. Sometimes that happens!!!!
Great find man, and a Golden chop chop too! WOW
---
All Current Skylanders just no pearl smilie
Wynne1975 Blue Sparx Gems: 854
#202 Posted: 14:41:55 11/01/2012
Quote: erving
Pennsylvania, USA

Yeah, I'm going to need your address, working hours and alarm code please, lol.

Really jealous, ha.
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#203 Posted: 15:22:56 11/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Did my round of calls today and no one has anything. However, I keep hearing "friday" from everyone I talk to. Hopefully it actually comes to fruition.
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#204 Posted: 16:23:58 11/01/2012
So I'd like to know where all this "Early release" talk comes from. Do we know for a fact that subsequent waves have street dates. I doubt it. I'm thinking that these are released like toys. They have more of a release week and the stores can put them out when they get them. Now what might be happening with say TRU is that they might be holding stock for Sunday when their new weekly deals start and that way they can guarantee stock at least for that day (Sunday). Now this is all theory but I'm guessing that's what's going on. Now I will still be checking all week whenever I go out lol. Also grats to erving on the awesome find.
Dingdongdan Green Sparx Gems: 249
#205 Posted: 17:40:54 11/01/2012
Hey guys. New poster here. Thought I would share some info. Found slam bam pack at walmart. There were 2 of them along with 2 each of the other adventure packs. Phoenix AZ area
Reimu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1076
#206 Posted: 17:51:29 11/01/2012
Seriously? You bought it? Can you provide a proof?
#207 Posted: 17:55:34 11/01/2012
Yes Dingdondan do you have a picture???
---
#208 Posted: 18:10:38 11/01/2012
Don't have a pic right now, but can try to post one tonight when I get home. This board has been a great source of info, so I thought I would give everyone a heads up.
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#209 Posted: 18:22:03 11/01/2012
Thanks for the info.

So now we know how the case breakdown for Adventure Packs are this wave.

2 Empire of Ice
2 Darklight Crypt
2 Pirate Seas

I also determined what the case breakdown is for wave 3 single packs. In a box of six, it goes like this -

1 - Cynder
1 - Double Trouble
1 - Whirlwind
1 - Drill Sergeant
1 - Chop Chop (can be found in gold)
1 - Flameslinger
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
joseph235 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1089
#210 Posted: 18:27:37 11/01/2012
Oh man this is killing me seeing them all on the web but havent seen a one in the stores.
scout_post Green Sparx Gems: 112
#211 Posted: 18:31:49 11/01/2012
Quote: Dingdongdan
Hey guys. New poster here. Thought I would share some info. Found slam bam pack at walmart. There were 2 of them along with 2 each of the other adventure packs. Phoenix AZ area

Where in the Phoenix area?! I live in Phoenix too- SE valley/Gilbert. I checked all my local Targets/WalMarts/Best Buy and GameStops this morning and no body had anything- shelves completely empty.
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
scout_post Green Sparx Gems: 112
#212 Posted: 18:35:14 11/01/2012
Quote: GameMaster78
Thanks for the info.

2 Empire of Ice
2 Darklight Crypt
2 Pirate Seas

I also determined what the case breakdown is for wave 3 single packs. In a box of six, it goes like this -

1 - Cynder
1 - Double Trouble
1 - Whirlwind
1 - Drill Sergeant
1 - Flameslinger

Sorry if I missed this in a previous comment, but what do you mean by case breakdown? Are you saying that if a store gets a case, that this is what is mostly likely in them? I'm asking because in one of my local WalMarts (the only one with any skylanders) this morning there were a few 3 packs of Darklight Crypt and Pirate Seas. But they didn't say anything about Empire of Ice having been there and sold out. I wonder if they have them in the back and are holding them? or if employees scarfed them up?
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Isahn Green Sparx Gems: 101
#213 Posted: 18:41:33 11/01/2012
I also live in the Phoenix area and what Dingdongdan said is true. Last night I picked these beauties up from a Walmart in North Scottsdale:

http://i70.photobucket.com/alb...0/skylander.jpg

I also noticed there were pirate seas (which I hadn't seen in awhile) and darklight crypts, so GameMaster's case breakdown seems to be correct.

I had initially gone because they had the flameslinger/drobot/stump smash 3 pack in stock (2 of them) and my GF reeeeaaaalllly wanted Flameslinger... hadn't seen him anywhere before that.

EDIT: No Cynders or gold Chop-Chops though, or Double Trouble etc. in singles. Maybe they'd already been sold or hadn't been placed on the shelf yet.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:45:54 11/01/2012 by Isahn
#214 Posted: 18:42:09 11/01/2012
Scout- check your pm's
terranakari Green Sparx Gems: 468
#215 Posted: 19:09:18 11/01/2012
Quote: Isahn
I also live in the Phoenix area and what Dingdongdan said is true. Last night I picked these beauties up from a Walmart in North Scottsdale:

I also noticed there were pirate seas (which I hadn't seen in awhile) and darklight crypts, so GameMaster's case breakdown seems to be correct.

I had initially gone because they had the flameslinger/drobot/stump smash 3 pack in stock (2 of them) and my GF reeeeaaaalllly wanted Flameslinger... hadn't seen him anywhere before that.

EDIT: No Cynders or gold Chop-Chops though, or Double Trouble etc. in singles. Maybe they'd already been sold or hadn't been placed on the shelf yet.

nice pick up!! Im uber jelous, even IF the new skylanders came out in my area i have no idea of knowing, because all 5 of my stores in this town that carry skylanders have COMPLETELY empty shelves. Im assuming their either out or skylanders in alot bigger in my area then i thought... either way, ive been keeping my eyes peeled and my money kept safe. lol I want those skylanders!

also, TONS more empire of ice packs are popping up all over on ebay, from tons of different sellers and all in different locations all over the place, so were going to have to keep our eyes peeled, and so far i think 2-3 people on this forum have gotten lucky, so dont give up hope! and cynder has like 4 bids on ebay, and double trouble single pack got his first ebay post, hes already going for $30 and the bids not over yet lol. so stupid... im waiting to find him in stores for his retail price, the legit one lol. the triple packs are also popping up more and more. cant wait for my turn to get my hands on these! smiliesuper excited!
---
We finally have all the skylanders from SA and SG! Still working on SSF & STT.

Proud Skylander Mom! To our little skyfamily. <3
#216 Posted: 20:48:09 11/01/2012
Really nice pick ups.....I think the Phoenix area jumped the gun! haha I am just uber jealous too!

Do you guys live close in Phoenix???
---
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#217 Posted: 21:01:26 11/01/2012
Called all the local Target, TRU and Walmarts in my area. (Cleveland Ohio)

Out of 14 stores, 2 had some in. (Honestly, the biggest surprise? About 4 stores didn't even pick up the phone. Like seriously. I wish I was a secret shopper or something so I could report that.

Anyways, the Walmart I went to that was the closest told me that they only had 2 Wrecking Balls in. I went there because I do still need him and I figured I might as well get the ones I can, and I found they had actually put out a new box. (Must have been an Wave 2 one since it had Dino Rang, Hex and Wreck)

I only picked up Zap but I really should have bought the 3 Wave 2s I needed......

The places I called all said they had no idea when they're getting it in but I imagine us East Coasters should see them by the end of the week.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
greenlantern511 Ripto Gems: 270
#218 Posted: 22:33:15 11/01/2012
Thanks for the info.

2 Empire of Ice
2 Darklight Crypt
2 Pirate Seas

1 - Cynder
1 - Double Trouble
1 - Whirlwind
1 - Drill Sergeant
1 - Flameslinger

That's just Great! @ EoIs per box! Are you ******* kidding me?! I just hope the next box of Adventure packs wont be like this:

EoI-1
DC-1
PS-1
Dragon's Peak-1
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:33:47 11/01/2012 by greenlantern511
spyro assasin Ripto Gems: 71
#219 Posted: 22:48:24 11/01/2012
well it's a start
Whirlwind5598 Green Sparx Gems: 332
#220 Posted: 23:45:21 11/01/2012
Quote: terranakari
Quote: Isahn

nice pick up!! Im uber jelous, even IF the new skylanders came out in my area i have no idea of knowing, because all 5 of my stores in this town that carry skylanders have COMPLETELY empty shelves. Im assuming their either out or skylanders in alot bigger in my area then i thought... either way, ive been keeping my eyes peeled and my money kept safe. lol I want those skylanders!

also, TONS more empire of ice packs are popping up all over on ebay, from tons of different sellers and all in different locations all over the place, so were going to have to keep our eyes peeled, and so far i think 2-3 people on this forum have gotten lucky, so dont give up hope! and cynder has like 4 bids on ebay, and double trouble single pack got his first ebay post, hes already going for $30 and the bids not over yet lol. so stupid... im waiting to find him in stores for his retail price, the legit one lol. the triple packs are also popping up more and more. cant wait for my turn to get my hands on these! smiliesuper excited!

I can't take this anymore! I want them now!!! smilie
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#221 Posted: 23:53:52 11/01/2012
This is forever going to be hard to get ahold of.

Scalpers are more present with Skylanders now, than they were when it first came out. Couple that with the fact that Activision is shipping out so few, and when they do ship out, it's in cases of six. So new characters will always be 1 to every box of 6, and Empire of Ice is two to a box of 6.

I recon the case breakdown for wave 4 Adventure Packs will be -

1 - Pirate Seas
1 - Darklight Crypt
2 - Empire of Ice
2 - Dragon's Peak.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
P1anet Fun Green Sparx Gems: 306
#222 Posted: 00:09:29 12/01/2012
This is forever going to be hard to get ahold of.

Scalpers are more present with Skylanders now, than they were when it first came out. Couple that with the fact that Activision is shipping out so few, and when they do ship out, it's in cases of six. So new characters will always be 1 to every box of 6, and Empire of Ice is two to a box of 6.

I recon the case breakdown for wave 4 Adventure Packs will be -

1 - Pirate Seas
1 - Darklight Crypt
2 - Empire of Ice
2 - Dragon's Peak.

Wouldn't surprise me. Instead of re-releasing the older adventure packs, just have 3 Empire of Ice / Dragon's Peak.
#223 Posted: 00:10:33 12/01/2012
this is going to be crazy! =( It's official... i'm camping outside of gamestop/kmart/shopko/inside wal-mart for these things!.... AUGH! >.<
---

budkin Yellow Sparx Gems: 1234
#224 Posted: 00:54:16 12/01/2012
Just made a separate thread for this but Amazon just restocked some... not sure how long until they sell out:

Single packs (Bash/Drobot/Prism Break/Sonic Boom/Stump Smash/Voodood):

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0056...m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

3 pack (Hex/Dino Rang/Zap):

http://www.amazon.com/Skylande...26329079&sr=1-2
Wzd081 Green Sparx Gems: 243
#225 Posted: 16:42:34 12/01/2012
You can "pre-order" empire of ice on walmart.com. Says it should ship on Jan 24. For anyone that doesn't mind waiting as opposed to paying the outrageous eBay prices. Here's the mobile link (sorry on phone can't get the normal one) http://mobile.walmart.com/ip/S...ii-Wii/19721313
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:54:28 12/01/2012 by Wzd081
erving Green Sparx Gems: 108
#226 Posted: 17:53:23 12/01/2012
Just went to Bestbuy and bought these ( 1 each):

Empire of Ice
Darklight Crypt
Pirates seas

Thats all they got in. No singles or three packs.

Erving
#227 Posted: 18:12:59 12/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Had to get water for my fish tank and checked, nothing at wally world here. Called the gamestop on a whim and nada there too.

I am looking forward to tomorrow as I have a feeling they hit the shelves here, upstate NY, tomorrow.
---
My kids own :
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
tklawson Red Sparx Gems: 63
#228 Posted: 19:55:10 12/01/2012
Still none in NYC.
#229 Posted: 20:16:50 12/01/2012
as far as im aware theres still nothing here in my little town in upper Michigan. all teh shelves are empty.
---

LyraDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1283
#230 Posted: 20:20:56 12/01/2012
nothing here yet...
---
Team Drago
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
wanted:smilie
#231 Posted: 20:22:50 12/01/2012 | Topic Creator
as far as im aware theres still nothing here in my little town in upper Michigan. all teh shelves are empty.

A uper? Hows all them trees doin? I am suprised ya'll have electricity to play games. Atleast you dont point to the palm of your hand to tell people where you live.
---
My kids own :
#232 Posted: 20:26:00 12/01/2012
Quote: Monsinour

A uper? Hows all them trees doin? I am suprised ya'll have electricity to play games. Atleast you dont point to the palm of your hand to tell people where you live.

Are you always a pain like that?
Sequoia Spyro Blue Sparx Gems: 719
#233 Posted: 20:44:01 12/01/2012
The UK still has no confirmed release date for these figurines. I'm hoping that TRU's shipment will include something, but I'm doubtful.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#234 Posted: 20:44:20 12/01/2012
Quote: Reimu

LOL are you a troll then?? and the trees! oh god the trees! lol specially with all this snow idk HOW i can even play skylanders with what little electricity we have out here! lol (i jk for anyone who doesnt understand MI speech)

and i so still use my hand i just flip it over to make it look like the UP xD
---

#235 Posted: 20:50:37 12/01/2012 | Topic Creator

LOL are you a troll then?? and the trees! oh god the trees! lol specially with all this snow idk HOW i can even play skylanders with what little electricity we have out here! lol (i jk for anyone who doesnt understand MI speech)

and i so still use my hand i just flip it over to make it look like the UP xD

Awesome!
---
My kids own :
LyraDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1283
#236 Posted: 21:28:31 12/01/2012

gee take a joke smilie
---
Team Drago
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
wanted:smilie
#237 Posted: 21:29:28 12/01/2012
I'm really sorry but I don't see the joke... =/
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:36:43 12/01/2012 by Reimu
#238 Posted: 21:41:07 12/01/2012 | Topic Creator

Says the person who is either not from the midwest OR ever been to the upper peninsula of meatchicken.

GO BUCKS!
---
My kids own :
#239 Posted: 21:46:14 12/01/2012

Says the person who is either not from the midwest OR ever been to the upper peninsula of meatchicken.

GO BUCKS!

What are you...?
PinkWater Yellow Sparx Gems: 1059
#240 Posted: 21:46:56 12/01/2012
Quote: LyraDragon

gee take a joke smilie

Not only is that rude it's off-topic. :/
---
CILAN IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE.

I DARE YOU TO PROVE ME WRONG! ...Actually don't. I'm quite biased.
#241 Posted: 21:48:29 12/01/2012
Are you talking about me PinkWater? It's because Monsinours has been on the back of a couple of users these days and I'm tired of it. Sorry if I was rude or off-topic
PinkWater Yellow Sparx Gems: 1059
#242 Posted: 21:58:04 12/01/2012
^ Not you, Monsinour, but I thought he was the one that re-responded.
---
CILAN IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE.

I DARE YOU TO PROVE ME WRONG! ...Actually don't. I'm quite biased.
#243 Posted: 22:01:43 12/01/2012
Anyway, I'm sorry for being off-topic, lets talk back about the release smilie

Still nothing here in Quebec, didn't hear about it nor saw somes.
#244 Posted: 22:03:15 12/01/2012
Quote: Wzd081
You can "pre-order" empire of ice on walmart.com. Says it should ship on Jan 24. For anyone that doesn't mind waiting as opposed to paying the outrageous eBay prices. Here's the mobile link (sorry on phone can't get the normal one) http://mobile.walmart.com/ip/S...ii-Wii/19721313

Thanks! Now my wave 3 is complete! I will soon be getting Another Drill Sarge, Whirlwind and I will get Cynder, Double Trouble, EoI, and Gold Chop Chop! Wave 3, accomplished!
#245 Posted: 22:04:32 12/01/2012
Gold Chop Chop? Already got it?
#246 Posted: 22:06:16 12/01/2012
Gold Chop Chop? Already got it?

[User Posted Image]

^this
#247 Posted: 22:06:55 12/01/2012
Not really I was just asking
#248 Posted: 22:08:40 12/01/2012
Not really I was just asking

Ok. So, im guessing you live in the UK. Are they there yet?
#249 Posted: 22:10:58 12/01/2012
No I'm in Quebec, still waiting, but I'm not affraid. Skylanders is not that popular here, I'm sure I can still find Legendary Packs at TRU...
#250 Posted: 22:12:12 12/01/2012
No I'm in Quebec, still waiting, but I'm not affraid. Skylanders is not that popular here, I'm sure I can still find Legendary Packs at TRU...

Nothin but empty pegs in New Mexico... smilie
First | Previous | Page 5 of 12 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me