Ok, thanks!
---
Bring the Fanta
Ignitor101 Blue Sparx Gems: 719
#1352 Posted: 16:02:24 19/06/2012
you're welcome
Failinhearts Gold Sparx Gems: 2376
#1353 Posted: 16:06:37 19/06/2012
I likes EOTS too, whats wind master like?
---
SSA: 37/37. SG: 61/62. SSF: 73/75 STT: 42/78
Have left this forum, who knows if I'll come back...
A believer of Jesus Christ
#1354 Posted: 16:17:46 19/06/2012
I have a question,alot of people say that shadowdancer is awesome on the wii and nether welther on the 360.Now i've played both versions and i will say this,CYNDER SUCKS ON THE WII she is soooooooooooooooo nerfed,i mean the ghosts are so slow to attack and the lightning breath isn't good enough.on nether welther,i can't notice that the lightning expands,and although exploding ghosts are nice,it takes too long for them to explode.On the 360,the ghosts don't slow ennemies down,but all 4-5 ghosts attack nearly at the same time,not to mention how fast they attack.And for nether welther on the 360,i don't really see any improvements.Oh,and the ghost ally is stronger on shadow dancer.

So to conclude,cynder is rubbish on the wii,and is better on shadowdancer for the wii AND 360/PS3 on the 360,she is the strongest skylanders in the whole game on shadow dancer.She beats EVERYBODY except ignitor,which she loses 1/3 of the times.
Bean Sprout Blue Sparx Gems: 893
#1355 Posted: 16:53:54 19/06/2012
Quote: PinkWater
Quote: Bean Sprout
Yea, Sonic Boom fits in the category for characters that have two solid paths.(i.e. Voodood and Cynder.)

Neither Wielder's a good path? What exactly are the pros, if you don't mind me asking?

I don't actually have Cynder, I was looking at a theoretical view. But the lightening seems like a powerful projectile that nether wielder gives you more control over, and the exploding ghosts seem like a nice perk. I might be wrong here, but it seems really easy to just dash next to your foe, turn around, and fire at the ghosts.
On the Wii, the slowing ghosts make it really powerful. But on the other consoles, i think they are equal.
---
"No, John. It is pretty weird that ghosts have to pee."
HexDisciple Green Sparx Gems: 249
#1356 Posted: 17:21:56 19/06/2012
I borrowed my brothers' Cynder and got it to Nether Wielder.I must say, I still find myself using the Shadow Dash 10X more than the lightning breath.But, in case you were wondering, here are the upgrades on that path:
-Wider Breath
-Longer Lasting breath
-Explode Ghosts with Breath.Not exactly explode, more like a short shockwave.
---
Gotcha!
Cheeseman Green Sparx Gems: 462
#1357 Posted: 17:29:33 19/06/2012
Quote: Ignitor101
I have a question,alot of people say that shadowdancer is awesome on the wii and nether welther on the 360.Now i've played both versions and i will say this,CYNDER SUCKS ON THE WII she is soooooooooooooooo nerfed,i mean the ghosts are so slow to attack and the lightning breath isn't good enough.on nether welther,i can't notice that the lightning expands,and although exploding ghosts are nice,it takes too long for them to explode.On the 360,the ghosts don't slow ennemies down,but all 4-5 ghosts attack nearly at the same time,not to mention how fast they attack.And for nether welther on the 360,i don't really see any improvements.Oh,and the ghost ally is stronger on shadow dancer.

So to conclude,cynder is rubbish on the wii,and is better on shadowdancer for the wii AND 360/PS3 on the 360,she is the strongest skylanders in the whole game on shadow dancer.She beats EVERYBODY except ignitor,which she loses 1/3 of the times.

This is absolute rubbish. Cynder is a boss down Shadow Dancer on the Wii. Obviously, you just aren't playing her right. Depending on the character, you play Cynder either by doing keep away-just far away enough to hit them with the Spectral Lightning. If they even get cloes, Cynder's ghosts will do her bidding for her. This is the strategy you would use against say Sunburn. On the other hand, if you want to get the battle over with and are against a melee attacker like Slam Bam, then just continually Shadow Dashing straight through them to deal massive damage. The lightning Breath is still a very good attack, and works differently to say Drobot's because it has a different purpose. You'd only use it when Cynder is at a safe distance, and 15 damage isn't all that shoddy. I know for a fact that Shadow Dancer is worse than Nether Wielder on the Xbox 360 or PS3-just look at the PVP Tier thread. And what you said about her having only one counter, Ignitor, is not true-hello, Drobot?! Cynder is easily one of the top four characters no matter what console(ShadowDancer for Wii, Nether Wielder for PS360).
---
Skylanders: All of them. Boom!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:32:36 19/06/2012 by Cheeseman
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#1358 Posted: 19:32:02 19/06/2012
The biggest pro for Nether Wielder is that an entirely ghost-based offense is just too passive against Cynder's real weaknesses. You're not making yourself any stronger to the characters she's already going to beat, and the whole Ignitor/Drobot thing just gets worse. Ghosts aren't terribly effective as purely a source of damage, and with the slow effect absent on HD consoles, the damaging Shadow Dash too risky to use against most of the upper-tier characters, and the ghost damage itself a mere 3 contact damage higher on Shadow Dancer, it's not as effective as everyone is saying. The main bonus of Shadow Dancer in the first place is that slow effect, to be honest.

Nether Wielder, on the other hand, is at least capable of thwarting keep-away to some degree. The lightning range bonuses are quite severe on HD consoles, and it's a way to reach out to Drobot, Ignitor, Dino-Rang, Zook, and others, without putting yourself in jeopardy. Laying ghost trails everywhere is an equal part of the strategy, and honestly, the range upgrade on Shadow Dancer is minimal, and the 3 extra damage even more slight.

Shadow Dancer is definitely an excellent path, there's no doubt. However, I've found that it only amplifies her weakness to characters that don't have to pursue her to hurt her. It doesn't matter to Ignitor, sitting in a corner, that ghosts are a little more damaging and have a little more range. Nor to Drobot, who blasts her from across the screen and has a type advantage.

As for who can beat Cynder, there's the obvious Drobot and Ignitor, but she's about on even ground against GBM Dino Rang and even Floral Defender Zook, despite a type advantage to him. She really doesn't have many weaknesses though, and deserves her spot at the top.
#1359 Posted: 20:00:15 19/06/2012
Drobot doesn't have a type advantaage, but I understand your logic. But I have a Wii, so should I use Shadow dancer? I am kinda leaning towards Nether Wielder because I like those kinds of attacks, but is the slowing that important? I have never used her, and I just don't know.
---
chaos master Green Sparx Gems: 243
#1360 Posted: 20:35:21 19/06/2012
Whatever the lightning path is called it is better than the ghost at least to me on the wii she is increable.
#1361 Posted: 21:27:54 19/06/2012
I have read and understood Tashiji's comment, yet I can't help but think that, in my opinion, the breath lacks 2 key things:
-Duration.Sunburn's Blaze Dragon is overall worse, but at least it gets infinite breath.
-Range.The range of the Lightning Breath, sans error, won't surpass the range of Ignitor's Mega Slam or whatever.So technically, she still lacks a reliable way of dealing with characters that can make use of infinite or whole-field spanning range in their projectiles.
Also, to Bean Sprout, the slow...makes a full-health smilie into a dead smilie...Let me put it like this:Any character that requires the use of speed to distance themselves or to escape will be ruined, since the speed will see a reduction.As the most obvious example, we have the aforementioned smilie.Hope this helped.Also, The ghost explosion is...a bit deceitful, at best.The pulse is a bit too slow and short-ranged, don't you think?
---
Gotcha!
#1362 Posted: 21:55:53 19/06/2012
The range is pretty long compared to most skylanders.
#1363 Posted: 21:59:01 19/06/2012
Thank you, HexDisciple. And I have never used Cynder, but I plan to get all of the characters, so i am asking for future referrence. Though i do have a question: I thought that the fast melee attackers weren't Cynder's weaknesses. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't she need something to handle the likes of Drobot?
---
#1364 Posted: 22:10:50 19/06/2012
She can just go underground shadow thing to get away.
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#1365 Posted: 22:15:02 19/06/2012
Okay it looks like there was stuff about warnado and now stuff about cynder in my opinion I will choose shadow dancer. I love speed and that is susually my strategy, reason why stealthelf is good for me.
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#1366 Posted: 06:58:08 20/06/2012
Quote: Bean Sprout
Drobot doesn't have a type advantaage, but I understand your logic. But I have a Wii, so should I use Shadow dancer? I am kinda leaning towards Nether Wielder because I like those kinds of attacks, but is the slowing that important? I have never used her, and I just don't know.

Oh, yeah, that's right, Magic > Undead. I knew that. Lawlz. Nice catch though, don't know what I was thinking.

Slow is important on Wii, because as others are saying, your lightning range is GUTTED. PS360 lightning strikes about twice as far and wide.
#1367 Posted: 07:00:33 20/06/2012
Oh wow... I didn't the range was that much of a diffference. 0.o Thanks for telling me that before I found out the hard way.
And we all blank out sometimes smilie .
---
#1368 Posted: 07:26:53 20/06/2012
well is there any other stuff to argue and deside on
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#1369 Posted: 07:30:17 20/06/2012
I'm sure there will be... just wait smilie .
---
#1370 Posted: 09:38:53 20/06/2012
Before that happens lets talk about the paths of.... Zook. Floral defender. I thought about improving the bullets but I read that floral defender is way better. And it looks like it because you get cactus theat damages enemies every where
---
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#1371 Posted: 09:46:06 20/06/2012 | Topic Creator
I love Floral Defender. I looked at the upgrades for Artilleryman and if I remember correctly all it seemed to do with upgrade your shrapnel. Floral Defender is really fun, and I like how he can still attack while surrounded with those cactuses (which hurt enemies quite a bit). Thus he's pretty much untouchable. Especially since you can quickly summon another 2 of them if they come down.
---
but i love it all smooth
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:46:59 20/06/2012 by LevanJess
#1372 Posted: 10:30:08 20/06/2012
Don't forget the cactus that grow when you use one of the shooting moves
---
#1373 Posted: 16:02:39 20/06/2012
Honestly, my brothers use Artilleryman at the moment(don't worry, they'll only be 6 in two months)
And I must say, YOU CAN'T APPROACH AN ARTILLERYMAN ZOOK.Its bazooka deals 33 with the shapnel dealing 14.Plus, it has pretty damn good fire rate and the option to extend range, so I guess it feasts on a Drobot's lifebar until they decide to somehow move out of the way while dealing damage.Believe me, I consider myself a very good PvPer and my brothers fell me everytime I send a melee character after their AM smilie.Though I have to agree, given you are in range, Floral Defender is the better, more open one.The only thing that i dislike is that the barrier somehow seems less thick with the cactuses, but that's probably because of the width of the top.Also, one of its advantages over Hex is the ability to have two barriers at a time.Overall, yes it is pretty good on either path, though Artillery should be used if you have problems with melee characters.
---
Gotcha!
#1374 Posted: 17:34:14 20/06/2012
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the fire rate the same on both paths?
The only thing that you lose on Floral Defender is the upgraded shrapnel and the slighly upgraded bazooka. However, you gain barrier "minions" that attack and push back other players. Also, you can spawn 4 at a time with the combination of Mortar of Life and MIRV mortar. Floral defender Zook is fantastic, I highly recommend him.
---
#1375 Posted: 18:25:59 20/06/2012
Floral Defender Zook-all the way. The MIRV Mortar turns the Volley shot into a brutal attack, and can litter the whole field with damaging cacti. I haven't tried Artillery Man, but it seems to me as just another projectile character who can't keep up with Drobot. What you said about the ability to have two barriers is right HexDisciple-it means he can be defended on two sides. Also, the amount of time it takes for Hex to summon a Bone Wall can make her liable against Slam Bam and Stealth Elf etc, whereas Zook can just keep bringing up those incredibly powerful cacti. I beat Slam Bam by just spamming the barrier when he was close, and it took a frighteningly short amount of time.

I see your point Tash about Cynder on Shadow Dancer. While it does make her open to characters that don't have to follow her, you can just go straight up to them and Shadow Dash straight through them and get away. This strategy would work best on the ranged attackers and Zook, who otherwise will just stand there and Mortar you until you die. By Shadow Dashing right through them, you do lots more damage, and the residual damage of the ghosts add up with the actual dash and her minion thingy. I never knew on PS360 the Lightning has twice the range, since I only have skylanders on the wii.
---
#1376 Posted: 19:09:43 20/06/2012
Dashing through is nice, but players will learn to play matador with Cynder after a certain amount of time. Since she can only dash straight, and has virtually no control over the dash as it happens, it's easy to predict where she's going, and more importantly, where she's going to land; it's the direction she's facing at the time, and a set distance she can't control. The latter is key, because you'll know where your boomerang/cactus shield needs to be to catch her at the end of the dash. The problem with Shadow Dancer is just that, when she attacks, she's committing to where the attack is going to end the second you press the button. Only select characters can actually make Cynder pay for that, but Dino Rang brutalizes her, Zook does okay, and even a well-played Stealth Elf or Slam Bam might take the win if Shadow Dancer is too predictable. The less open the arena, the more Cynder makes hitting her an option. Personally, I would rather just fry those opponents with lightning from across the field, but again, that only really applies on PS360.

Also, watch out for Voodood. He doesn't really stand a chance without mastery of the Zipline, but a Voodood who can dodge is a Voodood who can decimate Cynder.

Shadow Dancer is impressive, but I like the safety Nether Wielder's lightning umbrella provides. It also repels the charge, similar to Gill Grunt's hose, which makes Slam Bam and Stealth Elf irrelevant instead of an outside threat.
#1377 Posted: 19:23:23 20/06/2012
Quote: Tashiji
Dashing through is nice, but players will learn to play matador with Cynder after a certain amount of time. Since she can only dash straight, and has virtually no control over the dash as it happens, it's easy to predict where she's going, and more importantly, where she's going to land; it's the direction she's facing at the time, and a set distance she can't control. The latter is key, because you'll know where your boomerang/cactus shield needs to be to catch her at the end of the dash. The problem with Shadow Dancer is just that, when she attacks, she's committing to where the attack is going to end the second you press the button. Only select characters can actually make Cynder pay for that, but Dino Rang brutalizes her, Zook does okay, and even a well-played Stealth Elf or Slam Bam might take the win if Shadow Dancer is too predictable. The less open the arena, the more Cynder makes hitting her an option. Personally, I would rather just fry those opponents with lightning from across the field, but again, that only really applies on PS360.

Also, watch out for Voodood. He doesn't really stand a chance without mastery of the Zipline, but a Voodood who can dodge is a Voodood who can decimate Cynder.

Shadow Dancer is impressive, but I like the safety Nether Wielder's lightning umbrella provides. It also repels the charge, similar to Gill Grunt's hose, which makes Slam Bam and Stealth Elf irrelevant instead of an outside threat.

although you prove a very good point tashiji,skylanders isn't a game of chess,and it is rare to see an opponent smart enough to see EXACTLY where cynder started the shadowdash and where it ends,also,the shadowdash is very fast.Oh,and even though ghosts only do 3 more damage on shadowdancer,lightning ALSO does 3 more damage on Nether welther.
#1378 Posted: 19:36:51 20/06/2012
It's true that it's rare to find that kind of opponent, but that's exactly what I had to do to fight Vhraina, whose main in Cynder. I got sick of only being able to beat her with Ignitor and Drobot, so I figured out a few more. I agree that Skylanders is less like chess and more like Rock-Paper-Scissors, but strategy is important. It's a lot easier to dodge her than it is to be waiting for her, but with enough Cynder battles, it can be gotten used to.

The actual contact damage of the Shadow Dash is a mere 20. Dino Rang does double that if even one of his boomerang shield strikes connect, and several can at once. It's a risky tactic against select opponents.

Also, yes, you're right about the lightning damage, but the range upgrades are far more significant than the equivalent ghost range bonuses. ... On the HD consoles, anyway. It really is console dependent. Without the Slow effect, characters Shadow Dancer has an easy time with on the Wii will just walk away from her ghost trails and keep waiting for her to leave herself open--it'll happen eventually. Without the range upgrades on the lightning, Nether Wielder doesn't even really shoot lightning any further than Shadow Dancer, so what's the point?
#1379 Posted: 07:46:51 21/06/2012
The reason why she is even on whatever path you choose
---
#1380 Posted: 13:02:53 21/06/2012
Might I change the topic to Stealth Elf?
Well, the scarecrows on Forest Ninja can be dangerous.They are also deceptively durable, since the only attack Ignitor can use to destroy in one hit(no ticks) is a Blademaster Double Mega Slam.They are fast-spinning, and if the decoy goes to the right place, they are...unable to attack and pretty much in the middle of a storm of hits.Pook Blade Saint is a great, superb path also, but I think Forest Ninja is the one to go to if you intend to heal any damage taken.Also, you can lock the enemies in these hits by constantly sending decoys to the same place.
Pook Blade Saint is more of a vicious pursuiter, since it can chase, its chasing can damage, and it has lightning fast moves.It would be perfect if it weren't for this:Am I the only one wishing smilie gets a projectile as a new power?
---
Gotcha!
Madhouse1 Green Sparx Gems: 450
#1381 Posted: 14:00:19 21/06/2012
Quote: Cheeseman

This is absolute rubbish. Cynder is a boss down Shadow Dancer on the Wii. Obviously, you just aren't playing her right. Depending on the character, you play Cynder either by doing keep away-just far away enough to hit them with the Spectral Lightning. If they even get cloes, Cynder's ghosts will do her bidding for her. This is the strategy you would use against say Sunburn. On the other hand, if you want to get the battle over with and are against a melee attacker like Slam Bam, then just continually Shadow Dashing straight through them to deal massive damage. The lightning Breath is still a very good attack, and works differently to say Drobot's because it has a different purpose. You'd only use it when Cynder is at a safe distance, and 15 damage isn't all that shoddy. I know for a fact that Shadow Dancer is worse than Nether Wielder on the Xbox 360 or PS3-just look at the PVP Tier thread. And what you said about her having only one counter, Ignitor, is not true-hello, Drobot?! Cynder is easily one of the top four characters no matter what console(ShadowDancer for Wii, Nether Wielder for PS360).

Yeah shadow dancer on the wii is clearly the best path. She will completely murder stealth elf
---
Right now I'm willing to battle people on Super Smash Bros Brawl
Sunburn4ever Green Sparx Gems: 462
#1382 Posted: 05:55:22 22/06/2012
Another vote for Shadow Dancer on the Wii. Cynder is awesome with that upgrade path and fast. In battle mode, and after completing all 32 heroic challenges, the only rival she couldn't defeat with Shadow Dancer was Wham Shell.
---
Roast 'N' Toast!
#1383 Posted: 07:56:51 22/06/2012
Quote: HexDisciple
Well, the scarecrows on Forest Ninja can be dangerous.They are also deceptively durable, since the only attack Ignitor can use to destroy in one hit(no ticks) is a Blademaster Double Mega Slam.They are fast-spinning, and if the decoy goes to the right place, they are...unable to attack and pretty much in the middle of a storm of hits.Pook Blade Saint is a great, superb path also, but I think Forest Ninja is the one to go to if you intend to heal any damage taken.Also, you can lock the enemies in these hits by constantly sending decoys to the same place.
Pook Blade Saint is more of a vicious pursuiter, since it can chase, its chasing can damage, and it has lightning fast moves.It would be perfect if it weren't for this:Am I the only one wishing smilie gets a projectile as a new power?

What ever path she is on she will always rock the party
---
#1384 Posted: 11:05:37 22/06/2012
Quote: Stealthelfrocks

Yes except when Mb drobot and sd cynder come in.
---
#1385 Posted: 11:43:22 22/06/2012
Quote: Madhouse1

Stealth elf is in the top 3,no doubt,but although spinnim scarecrows with axes are fun,pook blade saint is just amazing,the shadowsbane bladedance increases her blade attack damage from 16 to around 50 damage.But since SE is overpowered in pvp,most people won't let you use her,unless she is against drobot ignitot cynder,etc.Having a forest ninja stealth elf is much more enjoyable,since you can strategize,instead of just slashing away at your ennemies.

CONCLUSION

Pook blade saint
#1386 Posted: 12:50:25 22/06/2012

Stealth elf is in the top 3,no doubt,but although spinnim scarecrows with axes are fun,pook blade saint is just amazing,the shadowsbane bladedance increases her blade attack damage from 16 to around 50 damage.But since SE is overpowered in pvp,most people won't let you use her,unless she is against drobot ignitot cynder,etc.Having a forest ninja stealth elf is much more enjoyable,since you can strategize,instead of just slashing away at your ennemies.

CONCLUSION

Pook blade saint

Yeah I know but I still think drobot and cynder outclass her
---
#1387 Posted: 19:26:20 22/06/2012
I wouldn't have said that Drobot and Cynder outclass Cynder-in my opinion, Cynder, Ignitor, Drobot and Stealth Elf are all equal. But for Stealth Elf Pook Blade Saint is the best-no contest IMO.

@Tashiji: I don't think I could ever play with that much skill! Very useful tips though-I may try that.

Does anyone here happen to know which characters Vine Virtuoso Camo beats and those that beat him with ease are? Just because I haven't had the time to try him out yet. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
---
#1388 Posted: 20:31:18 22/06/2012
Quote: Cheeseman
I wouldn't have said that Drobot and Cynder outclass Cynder-in my opinion, Cynder, Ignitor, Drobot and Stealth Elf are all equal. But for Stealth Elf Pook Blade Saint is the best-no contest IMO.

@Tashiji: I don't think I could ever play with that much skill! Very useful tips though-I may try that.

Does anyone here happen to know which characters Vine Virtuoso Camo beats and those that beat him with ease are? Just because I haven't had the time to try him out yet. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I'm just saying that drobot and cynder are probably better then stealth elf If they were battling her. On the other hand stealth elf is best in story mode but sd cynder in pvp is better because of the ghosts slowing stealth elf down and drobot is better then stealth elf because hes a projectile character and that is true
---
#1389 Posted: 21:04:33 22/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Okay, so, I went down Eye of the Storm for Warnado and Melon Master for Camo on the Wii. Were these good choices? They're both fun, though Warnado gets beaten pretty easily in Kaos's Lair..

I just have one left to level up right now, Sunburn. Which path is better for him on PVE? I heard Flame Lord but I'm just making sure.
---
but i love it all smooth
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:05:10 22/06/2012 by LevanJess
#1390 Posted: 21:18:53 22/06/2012
Quote: LevanJess
Okay, so, I went down Eye of the Storm for Warnado and Melon Master for Camo on the Wii. Were these good choices? They're both fun, though Warnado gets beaten pretty easily in Kaos's Lair..

I just have one left to level up right now, Sunburn. Which path is better for him on PVE? I heard Flame Lord but I'm just making sure.

For camo mm and vv perform about the same. Mm just takes him to new levals in defends while vb focuses more on attack. For warnado eots is better but I would go for wm
---
#1391 Posted: 21:34:08 22/06/2012 | Topic Creator
I heard that too. I would've went VV but I don't use his vines often. They hardly ever hit the enemies I want them too. :I
I hardly use Warnado's tornados either, but I can hit more enemies with them.
Still on the edge for Sunburn though..

Thanks for answering me (:
---
but i love it all smooth
#1392 Posted: 21:42:16 22/06/2012
Quote: LevanJess
I heard that too. I would've went VV but I don't use his vines often. They hardly ever hit the enemies I want them too. :I
I hardly use Warnado's tornados either, but I can hit more enemies with them.
Still on the edge for Sunburn though..

Thanks for answering me (:

Your welcome. For sunburn I would recommended flame lord but thats just me.
---
noco99 Blue Sparx Gems: 787
#1393 Posted: 22:45:43 22/06/2012
Ok, I just switched back to VV for Camo, and I guess I'll keep. The vines are not bad in either mode. Either path is good.
---
How is Fun Size candy more fun than regular candy if it's less candy?
Write in my Gb or Pm me if you like Minecraft!
#1394 Posted: 00:25:48 23/06/2012
I know.In Pvp if you corner someone they are pretty much dead.
And even if you dont, I know theres a type disadvantage here, but my brothers can make quick work of my smilie with vv smilie
But thats just me.I play 70/30 in terms of offence/defence(in that order)
---
Gotcha!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:28:13 23/06/2012 by HexDisciple
#1395 Posted: 03:34:44 23/06/2012
I would choose the vines for camo and eye of the storm for warnado. For sunburn go flame lord
---
#1396 Posted: 00:49:21 24/06/2012
I would choose the vines for camo and eye of the storm for warnado. For sunburn go flame lord

Nooooooo melan master and wind master but eots is good to. Don't go for vv go for mm
---
#1397 Posted: 05:04:51 24/06/2012
Personally, I think Stealth Elf is the unquestioned best PVPer. She's the only character that can achieve true unpredictability. Disappearing and reappearing are only the tip of the iceberg. She can correct herself mid-charge, change direction, and even retreat, without committing herself. Other charging characters commit to a far greater distance, and often an end location that could prove risky. Stealth Elf also has +5/tick Regen, and the ability to escape virtually anyone if necessary, meaning that she is the only character who can stay away and 'shake off' a battle that hasn't gone well. Even characters she seems weak against can be beaten with enough finesse. Maybe not always, but it can be done. It's possible to beat Cynder, her greatest weakness, with enough patience and care.

What separates her from other "top" PVPers is the sheer amount of control you have over her. Drobot shoots, and uses Afterburners. That's pretty much it. Ignitor uses Flame Mortars and chases you with his soul. That's pretty much it. Same for Cynder and littering the field with ghosts. With Stealth Elf, her end goal is definitely to slash you to ribbons, but how she goes about it can change completely based on who she's fighting and the skill of the player. She's one of the most complex characters in the game.
Not here Green Sparx Gems: 197
#1398 Posted: 10:58:44 24/06/2012
Yes but can't drobot move faster than her while using after burners?
---
Um... You never saw me
#1399 Posted: 11:05:39 24/06/2012

Nooooooo melan master and wind master but eots is good to. Don't go for vv go for mm

Uh.... Actually it looks cool with the vines splitting into two and then explode. The melons sometimes when a monster is blocking the way and you do it a Mellon doesn't form there. But camo is good either way. He is like cynder, he will always e good either way. And eye of the storm you get minis and a new move while on wind master he only improves the tornados
---
Blazier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1711
#1400 Posted: 13:35:52 24/06/2012
What's best for smilie
---
BLAZIER APPROVED
First | Previous | Page 28 of 39 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 37 38 39

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me