First | Previous | Page 25 of 39 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 37 38 39
Upgrade Paths Recommendation Thread [STICKY]
mastereon909 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1341
#1201 Posted: 01:35:17 11/06/2012
The paths I chose made every one beast chose them spyro fire wrecking ball the ball path voodood marauder double trouble staff bash tail prism break crystals terrafin sand hog Dino rand the it's trap path slam bam fists zap tesla gill grunt water ignitor sword sunburn breath flame slinger pyro eruptor eruption trigger happy guns drobot lasers boomer bombs drill sergeant drill rockets cynder lightning ghost roaster skull chop chop sword hex spells Warnado tornado lightning rod lightning lord whirlwind tempest sonic boom screach path camo melon master stealth elf dagger stump smash arm path fist things zook bazooka

Sry if that's was confusing I said what it upgraded barely what it was called but your welcome check out my YouTube page mastereon909
---
Citizens of warfang... Congralutions you shall be the first to witness the resurection of the destroyer...and the end of the world-malefor the dark lord
Ignitor101 Blue Sparx Gems: 719
#1202 Posted: 01:43:46 11/06/2012
Quote: mastereon909
The paths I chose made every one beast chose them spyro fire wrecking ball the ball path voodood marauder double trouble staff bash tail prism break crystals terrafin sand hog Dino rand the it's trap path slam bam fists zap tesla gill grunt water ignitor sword sunburn breath flame slinger pyro eruptor eruption trigger happy guns drobot lasers boomer bombs drill sergeant drill rockets cynder lightning ghost roaster skull chop chop sword hex spells Warnado tornado lightning rod lightning lord whirlwind tempest sonic boom screach path camo melon master stealth elf dagger stump smash arm path fist things zook bazooka

Sry if that's was confusing I said what it upgraded barely what it was called but your welcome check out my YouTube page mastereon909

umm...can you put commas so i can read that?
Hazard335 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1435
#1203 Posted: 02:53:31 11/06/2012
^Yea or just so a list format please

anyways, i think im going to try to get better with voodoo.
i think in the long run he would be more useful the double trouble.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:33:35 11/06/2012 by Hazard335
HexDisciple Green Sparx Gems: 249
#1204 Posted: 03:37:25 11/06/2012
Also, I don't know if anyone here thinks Forest Ninja smilie sucks, but if they do, they are mostly wrong.It's actually pretty good if you know how to steer the decoy into the right place.It also allows you to score an extra 18-54 damage, by blowing up the scarecrows.How?Simple, just create another batch of them.You don't lose out of agility or attack speed, which are what smilie has most, so it's not a terrible path.It's just not as appealing possibly due to the lack of instant+heavy damage sources, like combos, aside from the starter combo, which even so is a quick, decently strong and deceptively long-ranged attack that deals 36 on Forest Ninja, and 48 on Pook Blade Saint.
Also, you should not try to personally chase down smilie...You might get in the middle of a Spin Slicer strike storm before you even know what happened...plus the blow-up...and the other spin-slicers...and repeat.Plus, your opponent might be slightly deceived by the decoy at first.
---
Gotcha!
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#1205 Posted: 05:12:24 11/06/2012
I like Double Trouble. He's very powerful. The problem is, he's also incredibly predictable. You generally know that Double Trouble will be trying to hook you with an Eldritch Beam, and setting up for Magic Bombs. That's really all the character can do, and although it's a powerful technique, the predictability can easily become his undoing against players who are very familiar with fighting Double Trouble. There's a split second where you can stop him from executing a Magic Bomb, there's a set distance where he can't Eldritch Beam you and you're free to blast him, and although he's a powerhouse, he kind of operates like an old-school gaming boss--more powerful than the average player, but with an Achilles Heel of a pattern that can be predicted and countered.

Voodood, on the other hand, is completely unpredictable. He can juggle offense and defense, and where he is on the field is not an asset you can really use to your advantage, because a well-placed Zipline will teleport him virtually anywhere in the blink of an eye. It also latches on to players, who will find their escape attempts thwarted by a complete offensive beast who does 45 + 45 + 92 damage combo attacks at close range. Since his offense requires absolutely no charging to set up, he can simply wait for his opponents to make a mistake, hook them with the Zipline, and instantly be right next to them dealing damage absolutely comparable to a triple Magic Bomb. It takes a lot of practice to get past the stage where you're making mistakes with the Zipline, but when you do, he's as good as Double Trouble and a lot harder to see coming.

Personally, I do prefer him, and I think practicing is the right call. He's not a viable alternative to Double Trouble until you've worked out the inherent kinks of the Zipline. Once you do, though, the unpredictability is a huge advantage in PVP.
Bean Sprout Blue Sparx Gems: 893
#1206 Posted: 05:35:29 11/06/2012
Quote: Tashiji
I like Double Trouble. He's very powerful. The problem is, he's also incredibly predictable. You generally know that Double Trouble will be trying to hook you with an Eldritch Beam, and setting up for Magic Bombs. That's really all the character can do, and although it's a powerful technique, the predictability can easily become his undoing against players who are very familiar with fighting Double Trouble. There's a split second where you can stop him from executing a Magic Bomb, there's a set distance where he can't Eldritch Beam you and you're free to blast him, and although he's a powerhouse, he kind of operates like an old-school gaming boss--more powerful than the average player, but with an Achilles Heel of a pattern that can be predicted and countered.

Voodood, on the other hand, is completely unpredictable. He can juggle offense and defense, and where he is on the field is not an asset you can really use to your advantage, because a well-placed Zipline will teleport him virtually anywhere in the blink of an eye. It also latches on to players, who will find their escape attempts thwarted by a complete offensive beast who does 45 + 45 + 92 damage combo attacks at close range. Since his offense requires absolutely no charging to set up, he can simply wait for his opponents to make a mistake, hook them with the Zipline, and instantly be right next to them dealing damage absolutely comparable to a triple Magic Bomb. It takes a lot of practice to get past the stage where you're making mistakes with the Zipline, but when you do, he's as good as Double Trouble and a lot harder to see coming.

Personally, I do prefer him, and I think practicing is the right call. He's not a viable alternative to Double Trouble until you've worked out the inherent kinks of the Zipline. Once you do, though, the unpredictability is a huge advantage in PVP.

I agree. Double Trouble and Voodood are two of my favorite skylanders of all time. I play with people of only 10 years of age and younger, and these people aren't people to use their mind often, and usually just spam buttons. This allows me do use characters that would normally be countered by strategy. i actually , although it is VERY close, prefer Double Trouble. I don't have any real reason for this, I just prefer him. I agree completely that voodood is statistically better in all ways, but DT just grew on me. Even I don't know why.
---
"No, John. It is pretty weird that ghosts have to pee."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:36:29 11/06/2012 by Bean Sprout
#1207 Posted: 05:42:05 11/06/2012
You really can't go wrong with either, as Magic champions go. Two of the game's top characters, for sure. Double Trouble has more raw power, but less versatility. Voodood's attacks aren't as broken, but he is way more versatile. It's all just a matter of what you want, there's no right or wrong. I spend plenty of time using Double Trouble, as well as Voodood.
#1208 Posted: 19:41:12 11/06/2012
OK, a question, and sorry in advance for going off-topic, but if I were to get an adventure pack character for the Wii, which one would you recommend first?
---
Gotcha!
#1209 Posted: 20:08:53 11/06/2012
It would be either Pirate Seas or Dragon's Peak, depending on what you're looking for; each has advantages. Terrafin is definitely the best pack-in character, but Sunburn isn't bad. Dragon Chest is the most useful magic item, especially since it appears gold will transfer to Giants, so there's one more pro for Pirate Seas as well. Winged Hat from Dragon's Peak is the best hat, though, but just like with pack-in characters, the alternative (Pirate Hat) isn't bad. In terms of which level is the most fun to actually play, Dragon's Peak takes it by a landslide... Pirate Seas is a series of boring "memory" card games.

Whichever you choose, those two should be your first. Save Empire of Ice and Darklight Crypt for later.
EgoNaut Yellow Sparx Gems: 1730
#1210 Posted: 20:20:37 11/06/2012
I probably should have made clear that my 8-man list back there was just a list of my personal favourite Skylanders rather than a serious, competitive PvP showdown lineup.
---
S1: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
S2: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
S3: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
noco99 Blue Sparx Gems: 787
#1211 Posted: 20:52:33 11/06/2012
My 8-part team is:
Ignitor, Soul of the Flame
Slam Bam, Blizzard Brawler
Sheath Elf, Pook Blade Saint
Cynder, Shadowdancer
Double Trouble, Channeler
Drobot, Master Blaster
Dino-Rang, Grand Boomerang Master
Sonic Boom, Medea Griffon
I listed each element above the one is is weak against, like Water beats Fire, Tech beats Earth, etc.
---
How is Fun Size candy more fun than regular candy if it's less candy?
Write in my Gb or Pm me if you like Minecraft!
#1212 Posted: 20:59:26 11/06/2012
Hm...Okey.
Also, I don't use hats that much, only when they look good and have beneficial or substancial boosts.An Example would be Wham Shell+Lil Devil, or Lightning Rod + Viking Helmet.
But OK, Pirate Seas and Dragon's Peak.
Even though it's just a series of memory game, it should have the challenge of filling the collection section, right?
Thanks anyway, Tashiji.
---
Gotcha!
#1213 Posted: 21:02:38 11/06/2012
Winged hat is pretty substantial with +12 speed, outclassing Lil Devil. It's an awesome hat.

And yes, you will definitely have some fun with Pirate Seas. I'm not saying it's a bad area--there are worse--just that Dragon's Peak feels like a more complete Skylanders experience.
#1214 Posted: 21:07:25 11/06/2012
Yea, I would sayDragon's Peak, only because I love Sunburn. However, that might just be because I don't have Terrafin...
---
#1215 Posted: 21:10:24 11/06/2012
Sunburn and Terrafin are both excellent, at or towards the top of their respective elements.
HughyHugh Green Sparx Gems: 376
#1216 Posted: 21:21:53 11/06/2012
I used to like Chops, but then I took an arrow to the knee.

(awkward silence)

Let me reword that.
I used to like Chops, but then I bought Stealth Elf.
---
DO A BARREL ROLL
[smilie smilie] [smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]smilie[smiliesmilie]
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#1217 Posted: 21:42:24 11/06/2012
whats the best path for smilie and smilie
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#1218 Posted: 21:58:23 11/06/2012
For sunburn use flame lord, for cynder either is good but people say on wii shadow dancer on something else spectral lightning
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
Madhouse1 Green Sparx Gems: 450
#1219 Posted: 01:14:57 12/06/2012
Quote: Tashiji
You might disagree, but you can't call people idiots here. That's outright flaming, and against the rules.

Yeah you're right. Sorry about that everyone I affended
---
Right now I'm willing to battle people on Super Smash Bros Brawl
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:18:44 12/06/2012 by Madhouse1
#1220 Posted: 01:16:08 12/06/2012
Quote: Stealthelfrocks
For sunburn use flame lord, for cynder either is good but people say on wii shadow dancer on something else spectral lightning

Your signiture is cool but what is warriors
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:21:58 12/06/2012 by Madhouse1
spiderbrush Green Sparx Gems: 183
#1221 Posted: 05:47:13 12/06/2012
What's the better path for Bash? If it matters any, I have the PS3 version.
#1222 Posted: 08:04:06 12/06/2012
Quote: Madhouse1

Your not supposed to change the topic, ask on my profile
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#1223 Posted: 08:32:15 12/06/2012
Quote: spiderbrush
What's the better path for Bash? If it matters any, I have the PS3 version.

Depends, if you want power go with granite dragon, other wise pulver, I use pulver dragon for bash, the speed stuff is awesome.
---
#1224 Posted: 13:01:31 12/06/2012

Well excuse me 'sigh' it was just a question you don't have to be rude
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 18:41:12 12/06/2012 by Madhouse1
#1225 Posted: 13:55:45 12/06/2012
For those asking for Bash's preferred path, I have to say that Pulver Dragon got the biggest shine on me.
Sure, Granite Dragon gets that insane 240 damage, but the problem, unless your character is a slow one with no means of accelaration or no way of interrupting Bash's attack or pushing it away on time, you won't probably get hit.
His Stone Uppercut, though, summoned on the right place on the right time, can:
1-Stop projectiles completely until it vanishes(the projection)
2-Put up a hefty 60 damage on an opponent.
Also, they can be used as barriers, and when you don't want them anymore, you can shoot a rock for the same damage by tail swiping it/them.
As for Pulver Dragon, it keeps two of the most important attributes in the tail swipe attack:Ability to deflect big/slow projectiles and those with low rate of fire, and its ability to be used as a follow-up to the roll, essentially multiplying the damage by 2.2(rounded up from 2.19...) assuming both connect.Also, no attack interrupts your roll on Pulver Dragon.And you look awesome while rolling.
Overall, its a power vs stability+versatility confrontation, where any side could win if used properly.Though I advise Pulver Dragon.
---
Gotcha!
#1226 Posted: 16:51:50 12/06/2012
Also, my level 8 FNsmilie just beat a level 10 Pulversmilie
---
Gotcha!
#1227 Posted: 21:59:09 12/06/2012

Well excuse me 'sigh' it was just a question you don't have to be rude

Well fine, warriors is a book series about fantasy domestic cats that live and survive in the wild in clans. It's an awesome book

And to the post above me of course stealth elf beat bash, because if she loses it is either she isn't leveled up enough or that person is horrible. In my opinion
---
#1228 Posted: 11:08:30 13/06/2012
Well said.
---
Gotcha!
#1229 Posted: 11:35:05 13/06/2012
Ya so you should be happy I didn't say anything bad about you. And I don't say this often really. Forest ninja is also pretty good especially a another speed guy then you could trap them in spinning scare crows
---
chaos master Green Sparx Gems: 243
#1230 Posted: 15:31:14 13/06/2012
The best path for Gill Grunt would definitly be water weaver.
Spyro could go either way.
Trigger Happy i choosed the blaster path but some people say the money bag is good.
Wrecking Ball i chose the foce field path its really good espically the final upgrade.
Cynder i chose the lightning path you get really good range from it.
Sunburn i chose the flamethrower path i think its better than the teleportation its awsome!
Chop Chop pick the sword without a doubt.
Bash could go either way to its so good.
Drobot also could go either way because the blaster all good even before the upgrade for it but you probably should pick the blaster path.
Prism Break choose crystaller i personally think its better than the laser but thats just me.
Stealth elf you have to go with pook blade saint path its crazy!
Whirlwind i went with the thunder clouds its really fun i dont really like the charge up ranbow it doesn't seen to do much damage.
Boomer demolition troll is the better path but smash is definity something worth looking into the stupification is cool.
Sonic Boom the stronger path is the siren griffen but meda griffin is fun to watch her babies attack the mosters.
Eruptor isn't really that great i choose both and both are good it really depends on your playing style attack from afar use blob close up volcano.
Zap isn't either that great i choose the slime serpent just because the slime is already with electricity and that is good but ists soul gem is decent.
#1231 Posted: 18:58:06 13/06/2012
Quote: chaos master
The best path for Gill Grunt would definitly be water weaver.
Spyro could go either way.
Trigger Happy i choosed the blaster path but some people say the money bag is good.
Wrecking Ball i chose the foce field path its really good espically the final upgrade.
Cynder i chose the lightning path you get really good range from it.
Sunburn i chose the flamethrower path i think its better than the teleportation its awsome!
Chop Chop pick the sword without a doubt.
Bash could go either way to its so good.
Drobot also could go either way because the blaster all good even before the upgrade for it but you probably should pick the blaster path.
Prism Break choose crystaller i personally think its better than the laser but thats just me.
Stealth elf you have to go with pook blade saint path its crazy!
Whirlwind i went with the thunder clouds its really fun i dont really like the charge up ranbow it doesn't seen to do much damage.
Boomer demolition troll is the better path but smash is definity something worth looking into the stupification is cool.
Sonic Boom the stronger path is the siren griffen but meda griffin is fun to watch her babies attack the mosters.
Eruptor isn't really that great i choose both and both are good it really depends on your playing style attack from afar use blob close up volcano.
Zap isn't either that great i choose the slime serpent just because the slime is already with electricity and that is good but ists soul gem is decent.

I agree with most of these, but Sunburn really should be on the teleporting path. For the flame path, you have to charge up in order to get the benefits of 66% of the upgrades, which can be ruined if you are hit during the charge. Also, one of the upgrades on that path makes you move incredibly slow while flaming, a hindrance that doesn't occur on the teleporting path. The teleporting path can do a great deal in doing damage to enemies when they can't seem to get a decent hit on you.
---
Geekycat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1184
#1232 Posted: 19:51:08 13/06/2012
Yes, but Sunburn just isn't meant to be that fast. I'm sorry, but a fast ticking, 30 dmg attack in good in my books. The teleporting makes him good, but he seems like he's dodging too much. You still get the four teleport spots, but just a not as powerful attack.
---
If you can't think of something clever to say, ask someone like me.
#1233 Posted: 20:04:32 13/06/2012
in my book,havig fun is better than having another overpowered character.
#1234 Posted: 20:06:10 13/06/2012
Quote: Geekycat
Yes, but Sunburn just isn't meant to be that fast. I'm sorry, but a fast ticking, 30 dmg attack in good in my books. The teleporting makes him good, but he seems like he's dodging too much. You still get the four teleport spots, but just a not as powerful attack.

That flamethrower can be powerful, but a simple hit and its back to ten damage. Blazethrower isn't terrible, but the teleporting upgrades make it really powerful. And I wouldn't really classify the teleporting attack as dodging when you are using it to attack. Just my opinion.
---
#1235 Posted: 21:45:59 13/06/2012
What I choose for a path that I can do very well with thinking and strtagey. I like to use my brain
---
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#1236 Posted: 01:06:34 14/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Ignitor101

[User Posted Image]

yes this means i agree
---
but i love it all smooth
chaos master Green Sparx Gems: 243
#1237 Posted: 01:17:03 14/06/2012
I can see your point for sunburn, but i feel like i'm running the whole time and i never use the teleportation once you use speed upgrades he is fast when using the flame thrower plus when surrouded by the flames it deals 30 damage when they tough you which is decent plus i just use it because i know there the moster so i can charge it before the moster get there.
#1238 Posted: 01:41:42 14/06/2012
Quote: chaos master
I can see your point for sunburn, but i feel like i'm running the whole time and i never use the teleportation once you use speed upgrades he is fast when using the flame thrower plus when surrouded by the flames it deals 30 damage when they tough you which is decent plus i just use it because i know there the moster so i can charge it before the moster get there.

I see what you mean, but I was talking about PVP. And I don't really like the charge because the benefit from 2/3 of the upgrades is lost when you get hit.
---
#1239 Posted: 01:49:10 14/06/2012
Quote: Ignitor101

Yea, this is why I'm am considering omitting Drobot from my Eight-piece team. (Well, once i actually get everyone that I want on my team.

On a side note, i find it surprising that Blademaster is winning on the Poll right now. I mean, aside from the few who personally prefer blademaster, i thought most people liked SotF, the undoubtedly better choice.
---
Cheeseman Green Sparx Gems: 462
#1240 Posted: 06:39:36 14/06/2012
I second Flame Lord for Sunburn. I don't get how disappearing and then blasting your enemies in the face when they didn't even see you is more fun than moving incredibly slowly, and then getting destroyed by a Shadow Knight. Flame Lord is also a beast in PVP-easily upper A tier in my opinion, whil Blaze Dragon i residing in the land of average in the B tier.

And seriously? People prefer Blademaster over SoTF? SoTF is easily one of the best paths is the game-top four in my opinion. Blademaster is just a wrose melee character than Slam Bam. I know what I'd pick.
---
Skylanders: All of them. Boom!
#1241 Posted: 07:27:16 14/06/2012
Totally agree. And for sunburn the flame lord is much better. You disappear in a flash of fire and leave fire around all these places.
---
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#1242 Posted: 07:48:53 14/06/2012 | Topic Creator
I'm utterly surprised at how Blademaster is beating Soul of the Flame by a lot of votes.
I haven't tried it but in my opinion BM doesn't seem that fun. SotF makes Ignitor one of my favorites. I could be wrong, but..
Besides, most people say SotF is more powerful (I can't comment on fun though, that's opinion) anyway and it's recommended more often than BM here.
---
but i love it all smooth
#1243 Posted: 08:19:53 14/06/2012
Well of course it is a freaking ball of fire you can control! And destroys anything in its path
---
Cheeseman Green Sparx Gems: 462
#1244 Posted: 15:56:22 14/06/2012
Well of course it is a freaking ball of fire you can control! And destroys anything in its path

Yep,that's basically what Ignitor does.

Just a question to the fans of BladeMaster. How exactly is it more fun? I find controlling an incredibly quick ball of fire straight into your enemies far more fun than hitting everyone with your sword. It is by far my favourite path in the game. Putting him on Blade Master makes him boring and generic, like Chop Chop, and is just as outclassed(well, not quite as terrible, but you get the idea).
---
Skylanders: All of them. Boom!
#1245 Posted: 16:45:30 14/06/2012
Quote: Cheeseman

Just a question to the fans of BladeMaster. How exactly is it more fun? I find controlling an incredibly quick ball of fire straight into your enemies far more fun than hitting everyone with your sword. It is by far my favourite path in the game. Putting him on Blade Master makes him boring and generic, like Chop Chop, and is just as outclassed(well, not quite as terrible, but you get the idea).

You are mistaken - you say that bladeamaster is where you hit everyone with your sword, but half the time, the swings don't hit at all. smilie
On sunburn, the flamethrower still doesn't match the power of teleporting, which both creates the streaks that cover a large area, and make a burst of fire when you appear. Blaze Dragon revolves around holding down your flamethrower, and that isn't good when you move incredibly slow and all your charging work can be wasted with a simple attack.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:03:08 14/06/2012 by Bean Sprout
#1246 Posted: 16:48:07 14/06/2012
Quote: Bean Sprout
Quote: Cheeseman

You are mistaken - you say that bladeamaster is where you hit everyone with your sword, but half the time, the swings don't hit at all. smilie
Even if the swings did hit, it still woudn't match the power of teleporting, which both creates the streaks that cover a large area, and make a burst of fire when you appear. Blaze Dragon revolves around holding down your flamethrower, and that isn't good when you move incredibly slow and all your charging work can be wasted with a simple attack.

Wait,are you talking about ignitor or sunburn?
#1247 Posted: 16:49:49 14/06/2012
Well, both. On my post, the first was for Ignitor and the second was for Sunburn. I can see how that would be confusing. smilie
EDIT: I see what you mean, I mixed Sunburn and Ignitor. Sorry, ill fix it now.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:01:43 14/06/2012 by Bean Sprout
#1248 Posted: 17:23:49 14/06/2012
Are you kidding?
If in some circumstance, someone offered you the choice between fire that has to stay to take great effect, and a teleportation that can:
1-Roast your enemies while you are completely trolling them
2-Take you to another location without even stretching a leg?
Also, as an addition to 1, the enemy only has a 1/4 chances of striking your end location right, and even so, all they should do is tun away with all the breath that wasn't singed yet.Wouldn't you agree?
---
Gotcha!
#1249 Posted: 18:25:05 14/06/2012
Quote: HexDisciple
Are you kidding?
If in some circumstance, someone offered you the choice between fire that has to stay to take great effect, and a teleportation that can:
1-Roast your enemies while you are completely trolling them
2-Take you to another location without even stretching a leg?
Also, as an addition to 1, the enemy only has a 1/4 chances of striking your end location right, and even so, all they should do is tun away with all the breath that wasn't singed yet.Wouldn't you agree?

This is exactly what we all have been saying. In order to take advantage of ALL of the upgrades on the Blaze Dragon, you have to keep holding it down for a long period of time, while Flame lord has a number of great effects. The thing I like about Flame lord is that you do tons of damage before they can lay a finger on you. The opposite applys to Blazethrower, where you will get hit a lot before you can charge up enough to do a lot of damage. I am glad you agree with us. smilie
---
Geekycat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1184
#1250 Posted: 18:51:31 14/06/2012
I beg to differ. I usually charge up the fire on the way there, and by the time it hits them, they have a superfast 30 attack. Also, I find that you can take quite a lot of damage before it gets cancelled out.
---
If you can't think of something clever to say, ask someone like me.
First | Previous | Page 25 of 39 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 37 38 39

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me