First | Previous | Page 19 of 39 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 37 38 39
Upgrade Paths Recommendation Thread [STICKY]
Stealth Elf 32 Green Sparx Gems: 176
#901 Posted: 13:57:13 06/05/2012
^Yes^
---
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I posted! smilie My Other Site, although I rarely use it. I love Godsmack! Its a rock band.
hexthebeast45 Green Sparx Gems: 417
#902 Posted: 14:26:19 06/05/2012
boomer - i would go for the clobber troll path. this path is amazing in pvp and gives him a fighting chance as your enemies will be stunned when you activate your troll smash and while they are in this stunned position you will even be able to do another troll smash that takes 100 damage. although when you choose this path you can only use one bomb and the dynamite still does 26 damage. the demolition troll path basically allows to activate more troll bombs at once and increase the damage from 20 to 40. along side the dynamite will do 26 damage but 3 extra sticks of dynamite will be attached which take 6 damage

Dino rang- definitely go for the boomerang grand master path as in pvp he is almost unbeatable for most opponents. the boomerangs take 22 damage and the boomerang shield takes 40 damage constantly. i think the stone fists (2) take either 24 or 48 (not sure) damage which makes dino rang both a powerful opponent in pvp and in the story mode. now if you prefer him to be a more close rang attacker take the earthen avenger which gives you armor (+40) and allows you to summon 4 stone fists at once which do the same damage as in the boomerang grand master path and also once and enemy is defeated a stone trap will form which will give your enemy a knockout surprise. either path is good but i prefer boomerang grand master just because i like his far ranged attacks and his power

spyro - everyone seems to be choosing the sheep burner path for him and i dont see why they wouldnt. the fireballs take 20 damage, gives u a fire shield when activating your flame balls which take 5 damage (twice as it circles him from both sides) and it also allows you to charge up your flameball to do incredible damage ( 30 damage and if the enemy doesnt move it will continue to take 30 until it hits a wall or something) but if you prefer his charge attack go for the blitz spyro path which stuns your enemy and takes 18 and when you charge for longer distance it will take 45.

chop chop - now i like chop chop and all but he isnt the best at pvp. so your best chance would be to take the undead defender path if you actually want to have a fighting chance of winning at pvp. it stuns your enemies which is quite effective when you want to slash away at them while they are stunned (sword take 12 damage). also his shield has alot of power within it - if you get attacked put up your shield and absorb the attack then release it to take 75 damage constantly (only constantly if the enemy doesnt move away) but if you prefer to slash away at enemies then take the vampiric warrior path as it takes 16 damage at first and then 20 damage finally. also you will have a spininng combo which takes 20 damage each time you hit an enemy (like slam bam's spinning combo) and then you can quickly summon your bone bramble onto an enemy as well.

do u want to know the rest of the recommended paths for undead, earth, magic and tech?
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smilie
Inkie566 Green Sparx Gems: 223
#903 Posted: 15:49:32 06/05/2012
Boomer smilie I would say Clobber Troll, as it can radiate attacks.
Dino-rang smilie Definitely grand boomerang master. Earthen avenger isn't all that wonderful, and the fist traps aren't as good as they seem.
Spyro smilie Definitely sheep burner. Blitz spyro is not that good. sheep burner gives lots of damage smilie

sorry, we havent leveled chop chop enough, we just got him yesterday smilie
#904 Posted: 16:11:07 06/05/2012
Insted, ill do Primary.
---
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I posted! smilie My Other Site, although I rarely use it. I love Godsmack! Its a rock band.
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#905 Posted: 16:56:17 06/05/2012
Undead
Cynder- Dash Path
Chop Chop/L-Chop Chop- Undead Defender
Ghost Roaster- On Wii, Fear Eater. On 360, Charge Path
Hex- Either
Earth
Bash/L-Bash-Either
Dino-Rang- Earthen Avenger
Terrafin- Sandhog
Prism Break- Crystaleer
Magic
Wrecking Ball- Total Tongue
Spyro/L-Spyro/Dark Spyro- Sheep Burner
Voodood- Elementalist
Double Trouble- Channeler
Tech
Trigger Happy/L-Trigger Happy- Golden Money Bags
Drobot- Clockwork Dragon
Boomer- Clobber Troll
Drill Sergeant- Battledozer
Air
Lightning Rod- Lightning Path
Sonic Boom- Either
Whirlwind- Either
Warnado- Eye of the Storm
Water
Wham-Shell- Captain Crustacean
Slam Bam- Either
Gill Grunt- Harpooner
Zap- Tesla Dragon
Life
Camo- Either
Zook- Floral Defender
Stealth Elf- Forest Ninja
Stump Smash- Nut Path
Fire
Sunburn- Flame Lord
Ignitor- Blademaster
Eruptor- Volcanor
Flameslinger- Pyromancer
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantime☠
voodude Blue Sparx Gems: 715
#906 Posted: 16:56:38 06/05/2012
smilie demolition troll. really, with 6 bombs he's a beast
smilie boomerang master
smilie they are almost the same. go with the one you like more
smilie sword path
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieITALIAsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:57:52 06/05/2012 by voodude
Slivers Yellow Sparx Gems: 1387
#907 Posted: 18:02:43 07/05/2012
Quote: joerox123
Here is my second review:

For Voodood, definately go Elementalist. I know what people say about it, but in my opinion Elementalist is better. His tripwires do 50 I believe, and his radiation does 15! When you get the hang of using the traps nothing comes near you. If you want power and awesomeness, go Elementalist, if you want bland and boring, go Marauder.

As others have said both paths are good. However, as Tashiji stated, the improved Zipline moves Voodood from great to amazing.

Even more importantly for me, Zipline is one of the few (only?) "skill-shots" in the game; requiring practice and competence to realize its fullest benefit. In return for perfecting Zipline, Voodood becomes one of the most rewarding Skylanders to play and, ultimately, the only Skylander to still often make my young boys go "WOAH!" when I execute him flawlessly in story-line or PvP.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:03:47 07/05/2012 by Slivers
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#908 Posted: 17:12:25 08/05/2012
Could someone tell me the best paths for Cynder, Lightning Rod, and Zook?

Thanks.
---
Bring the Fanta
Cheeseman Green Sparx Gems: 462
#909 Posted: 18:09:56 08/05/2012
Cynder-If you are on the wii, shadow dancer is incredible. By just letting your ghosts do all the work, you can beat virtually any skylander apart from Double Trouble, Drobot and Ignitor. She's even a force close up because the shadow dash does damage.

Zook-Floral Defender. Floral Defender makes Zook the best defender in the game, bar none. He puts hex to shame. On this path, the cacti does crazy damage, and you can just spam the bazooka attack while safe behind the barrier. Also, the mortar attack is far better because it grows four mini cactus's that do lots of damage.

Lightning Rod-Lightning Lord is pretty good, and does quite a lot of damage-26 pre tick is nothing to laugh at. However, it is easily interrupted, but the cloud path is even worse from what I've heard.
---
Skylanders: All of them. Boom!
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#910 Posted: 18:33:09 08/05/2012
Thanks!

Quote: Cheeseman
Cynder-If you are on the wii, shadow dancer is incredible. By just letting your ghosts do all the work, you can beat virtually any skylander apart from Double Trouble, Drobot and Ignitor. She's even a force close up because the shadow dash does damage.

Is it still the best on the Xbox?
---
Bring the Fanta
HexDisciple Green Sparx Gems: 249
#911 Posted: 19:57:58 08/05/2012
Quote: Cheeseman
Zook-Floral Defender. Floral Defender makes Zook the best defender in the game, bar none. He puts hex to shame. On this path, the cacti does crazy damage, and you can just spam the bazooka attack while safe behind the barrier. Also, the mortar attack is far better because it grows four mini cactus's that do lots of damage.

I don't think so...not at long range.Yes, I know she is slow, but if you spam SoS and Phantom Orbs at the right time and space yourself enough, she might have a chance...besides, I can beat a Floral Defender smilie with my Bone Crafter smilie.Just sayin'.Don't want any unnecessary argument.
Also, I have beat a Floral Defender smilie with my Bone Crafter smilie myself.
About Cynder...I think Shadow Dancer might be the better one.I mean, it won't even get infinite breath like smilie, and its Nether Wielder path needs to work in tandem with the Shadow Dash to fully use it to its best.I'd have Shadow Dancer if I were you.But then again, I'm not you, so, as I say in previous posts, Choose what you want.
If I helped--> smilie It's nothing, really.
If I did not--> smilie I'll try to next time.
---
Gotcha!
#912 Posted: 21:35:51 08/05/2012
I reccomend Ultimite Rainbower smilie cuz the rainbow singularity is super destructive!
---
#913 Posted: 22:54:31 08/05/2012
^ How much does it do?
---
#914 Posted: 06:41:19 09/05/2012
Spyrofan12, I think that Nether Wielder is better on the Xbox 360. I don't actually have it(Xbox), but it is much higher on Egonaut's tier list, and I've heard good things about it.

Also, I can understand that you can beat Floral Defender Zook with Hex, since she has the type avantage, but Zook is superior in every way. Without a doubt. The rain of skulls still takes far too long and are very easy to dodge, and Zooks barrier does far more damage than Hex's.
---
hexthebeast45 Green Sparx Gems: 417
#915 Posted: 13:20:50 09/05/2012
yes that might be true but however hex is all about strategy. the way i defeat all my opponents with her is i trp them and straight after i do my skulls plus another tip do ur skulls and then immediately hit the opponent with your phantom orbs which will cause them to stop and slow down which will allow the rain of skulls to hit them. still hex cnt be beat by zook no matter what path smilie
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smilie
#916 Posted: 17:00:32 09/05/2012
OK.
1-Well, the whole game would be fully leeched of its fun if it didn't have that little pinch of strategy.
2-Well, it IS what I do.
But seriousl, just a week ago, I beat a fully upgraded Zook with my equally upgraded Hex.And ended the combat with something shy of 70%.
All they did was basically spamming Barrier and Mortar.Oh, they were Floral Defenders.
Can't deny the power(and, as of Quigley, the coolness smilie)though.
---
Gotcha!
#917 Posted: 18:53:32 09/05/2012
I'm not saying that Hex isn't good and can't beat Zook-I suspect she can, since she comes relatively close to beating Stealth Elf. But the elemental advantage gives Hex a massive advantage, and Hex cannot beat Granite Dragon Bash and Slam Bam or Stealth Elf, while Zook can if played properly. Zook has a far better chance against Drobot, Cynder and Double Trouble too.

Anyway, if anyone is wondering about the best path for Bash, both are pretty good, but in my opinion, Granite Dragon beats Pulver Dragon. The extra speed is nice on Pulver Dragon, but Granite Dragon's power is just incredible. Bash is already very fast anyway, so the extra speed isn't that necessary unless against Sunburn. Granite Dragon does 80 damage per hit, and the stone projectile does 60, whereas on Pulver the tail does 50 and the projectile does 30 I think. This extra power for the tail is key in many battles too-Pulver Dragon Bash won't beat Voodood, while Granite Dragon will. Pulver is good yes, but Granite's extra power makes it the superior choice.
---
#918 Posted: 19:37:36 09/05/2012
...Why do my 5-yr old bros aways get the good/better of the bunch smilie?I mean, look at their collection(this is the total of both):
smilie smilie smilie smilie
smilie smilie smilie
smilie smilie
smilie smilie smilie
smilie smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
Now, compare with mine:
smilie
smilie
smilie smilie
smilie smilie
smilie smilie
smilie
I have pratically no doubts that theirs is better.You tell me...
Anyway with that out of the way, smilie...is a mixed guy, I think.I mean, in the Starfish path, he shoots three, HOMING, CONTINOUSLY DAMAGING...stars.
And on the other path, you get combos, a better Poseidon Strike and an improve in damage.IMO, both paths are good, one at melee, regardless of angle, since he can cover any angle he wishes at close range, and I dare designate the Starfish path as at least a B/A tier path.
---
Gotcha!
#919 Posted: 20:38:57 09/05/2012
^ How much does it do?

STUMPED! smilie
---
HughyHugh Green Sparx Gems: 376
#920 Posted: 00:22:24 11/05/2012
Undead
Cynder- Dash Path
Hex- Either
Earth
Bash/L-Bash-Either
Terrafin- Sandhog
Prism Break- Crystaleer
Magic
Voodood- Elementalist
Tech
Drobot- Clockwork Dragon
Boomer- Clobber Troll
Air
Sonic Boom- Either
Whirlwind- Either
Water
Slam Bam- Either
Gill Grunt- Harpooner
Zap- Tesla Dragon
Life
Camo- Either
Zook- Floral Defender
Stump Smash- Nut Path
Fire
Sunburn- Flame Lord
Ignitor- Blademaster
Eruptor- Volcanor
Flameslinger- Pyromancer

Really? Forest Ninja? You can do better than that.
---
DO A BARREL ROLL
[smilie smilie] [smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]smilie[smiliesmilie]
cooliothex Green Sparx Gems: 410
#921 Posted: 00:37:06 11/05/2012
So zook I see is florl defender, but what about lightning rod. (gettin em both 2morow) also, which path for sunburn. I picked the ice sculpture one 4 slam bam and am kinda regretting it.
---
I have: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
For the wind!
Hazard335 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1435
#922 Posted: 01:38:52 11/05/2012
coming from someone who thinks clockwork is better then master blaster, im not surprised

edit: just saw blade master on that list, hahahaha
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:39:59 11/05/2012 by Hazard335
#923 Posted: 01:47:44 11/05/2012
Quote: HughyHugh
Undead
Cynder- Dash Path
Hex- Either
Earth
Bash/L-Bash-Either
Terrafin- Sandhog
Prism Break- Crystaleer
Magic
Voodood- Elementalist
Tech
Drobot- Clockwork Dragon
Boomer- Clobber Troll
Air
Sonic Boom- Either
Whirlwind- Either
Water
Slam Bam- Either
Gill Grunt- Harpooner
Zap- Tesla Dragon
Life
Camo- Either
Zook- Floral Defender
Stump Smash- Nut Path
Fire
Sunburn- Flame Lord
Ignitor- Blademaster
Eruptor- Volcanor
Flameslinger- Pyromancer

Really? Forest Ninja? You can do better than that.

I ttried both, and I think PBS is dull and boring, I like FN.
---
#924 Posted: 01:49:12 11/05/2012
Quote: Hazard335
coming from someone who thinks clockwork is better then master blaster, im not surprised

U talking to ME.
---
Hazard335 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1435
#925 Posted: 01:54:43 11/05/2012
yes, dont take it offensively.
while i realize some attacks are just slightly better then others, making personal preference the right choice, drobot and Ignitor are not in that category.
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#926 Posted: 02:28:00 11/05/2012
It's true. Master Blaster and Soul of the Flame are objectively better.
#927 Posted: 02:41:47 11/05/2012
OK. Fair enough, but I prefer the other paths better.
---
#928 Posted: 11:29:58 11/05/2012
^
you got it! I only dis agree with
Forest ninga and Earthen Avenger and Harpooner and BattleDozer and Clobber Troll.
---
Ignitor101 Blue Sparx Gems: 719
#929 Posted: 11:51:50 11/05/2012
^ For the 3 post above, there is a thing called the EDIT button, instead of multi-posting.

Ok fixed it
shinybenny7 Green Sparx Gems: 200
#930 Posted: 15:16:15 11/05/2012
What is the best path for camo?
---
37/37Yay!smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#931 Posted: 15:30:22 11/05/2012
Both paths are good for Camo-Melon Master is far more defensive though, while Vine Virtuoso is more on the offensive side. It really just depends on your playstyle.
---
voodude Blue Sparx Gems: 715
#932 Posted: 15:45:10 11/05/2012

consider that this is a upgrade path recommendation, not "which path you like most?". forest ninja is clearly inferior to pook blade saint, the fact you like it can't change this
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieITALIAsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#933 Posted: 20:26:58 11/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Forest Ninja is only inferior to Pook Blade Saint IF you like damage. Not everybody likes to run through the game with an overpowered Skylander like you can with PBS Stealth Elf.
Some don't find that very fun or challenging.

They can recommend Forest Ninja if they want because it's the path they chose and if they're willing to reason why they chose that path, it IS a recommendation to others.
---
but i love it all smooth
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:31:49 11/05/2012 by LevanJess
#934 Posted: 23:09:10 11/05/2012
Warning:long post.
Well, Forest ninja IS at an undeniable upper hand against slow and hulking enemies that haven't done any Heroic Challenge, like Double Trouble.
I am saying this with experience.Though most of the time elapsed with a slow Skylander, a strategist foe will keep using ways of attacking from far, so it does lose some points.I'm sad to say that it is inferior to PBS in all but maybe dps IF...and only IF the enemy is right in the middle of the axes.Also good for those who consider themselves proficient with the stealth mode, sonce this will basically enhance it.Heaps.OK, smilie is done.On to...
smilie-I'm sorry, he's good overall, but unlike all(let me repeat...all)other Skylanders with combos, Ignitor has to have hit the worst of the bunch.One combo is basically a mega slam that needs to be set up with other hits, and the other is pretty much a Poseidon Strike going upwards.
Soul of the Flame is...hands down one of the best moves in the game IMO, I mean, you're invincible, and deal a heap of hits.Plus, you can boost its range on retreat.
Aside from the fire rate, who are you to judge those who choose Clockwork Dragon?That's it.
Lightning Rod.A Double-Edge sword in any path.Lightning Lord makes you an unbreakable wall in long range, while open to open who somehow creeped towards you to engage you on a melee match.Typhoon Titan is the polar opposite.Hyper-open to projectiles, though just as good dealing with most meleers.
Why is earthen avenger a problem?Arkeyan armor as saved my smilie lots of times.
OK that's it.Anything else?if so, ask mesmilie
---
Gotcha!
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#935 Posted: 23:36:23 11/05/2012
+40 Armor is a 13% block chance. Not insignificant, but maybe not worth picking an otherwise inferior path for in Earthen Avenger.
#936 Posted: 00:18:00 12/05/2012
Quote: voodude

consider that this is a upgrade path recommendation, not "which path you like most?". forest ninja is clearly inferior to pook blade saint, the fact you like it can't change this

Actully, I go with my opinion now.
---
#937 Posted: 02:24:04 12/05/2012
@Tashiji
...Touché.
Anyway, I just talked out of information of the wiki smilie.
My bros have him not me smilie.
Also, Boomerang Finesse could have some more utility if it were a pinch faster, wouldnt you agree?
I mean, I almost always escape from it by walk.
---
Gotcha!
#938 Posted: 03:39:44 12/05/2012
Let me explain why I like Earthern Avenger for Dino-Rang. I like it because that armor looks awesome! And he is like an amazing defender! He beat my cousin's Terrafin. Oh yeah! He was in the Sandhog path. So I recommend Earthern Avenger for anyone with Dino-Rang.
---
#939 Posted: 08:24:37 12/05/2012
Let me explain why I like Earthern Avenger for Dino-Rang. I like it because that armor looks awesome! And he is like an amazing defender! He beat my cousin's Terrafin. Oh yeah! He was in the Sandhog path. So I recommend Earthern Avenger for anyone with Dino-Rang.

No offense, but your cousin can't be very good wth Terrafin. Terrafin would destroy Earthern Avenger Dino-Rang. But Grand Boomerang Master is far, far, far superior anyway-the stone fist traps are basically the same on both paths, and your not likely to hit more than 2 anyway. Dino-Rang's best move though is his Boomerang Shield, which only does great damage on Grand Boomerang Master. The boomerangs are far better down Grand Boomerang Master too. I have no idea how you beat Terrafin down Earthern Avenger-if i can't beat Terrafin with Grand Boomerang Master, well.
---
chopchop Blue Sparx Gems: 552
#940 Posted: 12:06:44 12/05/2012
Quote: Hazard335

Ignitor you can go either way. I chose his sword path and with 60 damage combos and huge damage improvements I don't regret it one single bit.
I Stand for blademaster!!
---
This user has died
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:09:35 12/05/2012 by chopchop
#941 Posted: 12:25:46 12/05/2012
^Agreed!
---
#942 Posted: 12:35:52 12/05/2012
Ignitor down Soul of the Flame is just better than Blademaster in every single way. It just is. End of conversation.
---
#943 Posted: 13:30:23 12/05/2012
^
Thats your opinion.
---
#944 Posted: 13:31:01 12/05/2012
As I said before, the boomerangs' speed is at least utterly down-letting.Also, the element of surprise is present in Earthen-Avenger.
As someone said before me, the enemy won't expect to be hit more than 2 times.So, if you force them to chase you around a bit, you might get him/her to hit one of the remaining traps.That is, provided you boosted your speed through Heroic Challenges/Hats/Both.
The boomerangs are still usable.Also, melee characters are either fast or hard-hitting attackers.So, I guess that leaves Boomerang Shield with the task of messing with projectiles.This function is, nonetheless, enhanced by GBM.
Also, as Tashiji responded to my post on Drill Sergeant(10 posts above this one), 40 armor equates into 13%.Which means its base armor equals a 9,75% to block.On total-> 13+9,75=22,75.That's over 1 on 5 chances of blocking projectiles.Add Boomerang Shield, and most projectiles won't touch you.Well, that's it.That there is my opinion.Don't know if it is correct, but hey, it IS a discussion forum, right?
---
Gotcha!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:32:39 12/05/2012 by HexDisciple
chopchop Blue Sparx Gems: 552
#945 Posted: 13:39:10 12/05/2012
What is da best path for sunburn?
---
This user has died
#946 Posted: 13:58:45 12/05/2012
The Boomerang Shield is not just for deflecting projectiles. It stops both Bashes cold in their tracks, and is brutal to any character that comes near him. The boomerangs don't do nearly enough damage on Earthern Avenger, which is one of the reasons why Grand Boomerang Master can beat Master Blaster Drobot.

Earthern Avenger doesn't add anything too Dino-Rang in any way what so ever. You won't hit more than two traps at once, and that is the only plus that Earthern Avenger gives you, apart from about 10% more chance to not get hit, which really is not a reason to pick a path. Grand Boomerang Master gets a far stronger Boomerang Shield. If you have tried both paths and actually prefer Earthern Avenger, you need to get your head examined. Seriously. It is just that much better.
---
#947 Posted: 14:22:07 12/05/2012
For Sunburn I'm going with the flamethrower path, but idk which is better
---
I have: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
For the wind!
#948 Posted: 14:39:35 12/05/2012
Just wondering, zook seems really good. how does he do against the Op kings like drobot, stealth elf, terrafin
---
For the wind!
#949 Posted: 15:47:40 12/05/2012
For smilie definetely go Flame Lord.
---
#950 Posted: 21:46:34 12/05/2012
I guess smilie is good in any paths.
On one, you have the infinite flamethrower, and on the other, you get a really cool teleportation, which is also almost impossible to predict since the teleportation streaks extend in 4 directions.
Also, geez Cheeseman, no need to be so hard on me(or anyone, come to think).I mean, yeah sure, GBM is great and there is no denying it, but what if, for any reason that is none of our business, they actually like Earthen Avenger better?I mean, one of the paths will always have something the other does not, so, there is always that tough decision.Go for the path with all above-average or better upgrades, or go for the other path for that really good or that you feel really good about specific upgrade?That's...kind of a tough response answer is it not?
---
Gotcha!
First | Previous | Page 19 of 39 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 37 38 39

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me