joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#851 Posted: 22:39:03 29/04/2012
Could somebody explain why they like TT for smilie
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantime☠
icecube7731 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1298
#852 Posted: 00:06:18 30/04/2012
I know a lot of people keep recommending Flame Lord for Sunburn I am still not sure on taking that path just because I keep having the problem that when I am about to teleport I get hit and get knocked out of it. It has frustrated me so much that whenever I play as him I am only using the flamethrower, but earlier posts claim that the same thing happens with his flamethrower. At this point I just don't know which to pick because I would hate to have to reset him and I like him enough to really hope I get the right path. If anyone can give me a good pros and cons list for both paths it would be great.
---
37skylanders bsmilie rsmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
28skylanders + minis(no smilie)
SSF: All minus dark STT: All standard
#853 Posted: 00:48:26 30/04/2012
Flame Lord
Pro: Flame Streaks do 24damage
Cons: Sometimes doesnt teloport the right way

Flamethrower path
Pro: Endless fire breath
Cons: Takes forever to charge up and when it is you become slow.

I reccommend Flame lord
---
Cheeseman Green Sparx Gems: 462
#854 Posted: 06:34:50 30/04/2012
Flame Lord is really excellent in both story and PVP. The flamethrower breath doesn't do as much damage as those streaks of flames, and against the shadow knights you will probably be killed since you can barely move. In PVP, Flame Lord Sunburn is epic against melee attackers-he beats Bash, Slam Bam and even Stealth Elf(I play on the Wii-this maybe different on other consoles).
---
Skylanders: All of them. Boom!
HexDisciple Green Sparx Gems: 249
#855 Posted: 19:29:14 30/04/2012
Answering joerox123's first comment on this page, I think you got it wrong.I've been hearing more people praise Lightning Lord than Typhoon Titan.The best about Typhoon Titan is that you deal tons of damage in a short range all around you for a short time.The range is quite respectably enlarged when you use Zapper Field in the presence of clouds(I can't quite remember if this can only be achieved by ZFD or otherwise.Sorry, I got a sloppy mind smilie).
But, while Zapper Field is active, the damage total should be something like(Provided all upgrades have been acquired)6 ticks of 18 damage plus about 2 ticks from each cloud, with each tick dealing 10 damage.It is a good melee weapon.Also, you don't have to aim, since the attack manifests itself all around you.
Lightning Lord, on the other hand, is a matter of much more focused power, both in damage and in range.About the only downside is the traveling speed of the crash site.The damage, in the rare event that all hits connect, should be equal to, save error, about 312 damage.Yep, I think this is one of the reasons we do not have to face Kaos in order to get the Eternal Air Source.We'd be rocked.Plus, you get full control of where the lightning strikes.So decide:Melee or ranged.The power hardly suffers any difference if used correctly.
---
Gotcha!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:30:22 30/04/2012 by HexDisciple
#856 Posted: 21:26:39 30/04/2012
Also, if you want a review on a Skylander, just give me a PM.
I'll be glad to help. smilie
---
Gotcha!
Stealth Elf 32 Green Sparx Gems: 176
#857 Posted: 23:05:11 30/04/2012
Vine Viristo.

Warnado: (Sorry gotta look it up): Wind Master.
---
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I posted! smilie My Other Site, although I rarely use it. I love Godsmack! Its a rock band.
WindMaster Red Sparx Gems: 14
#858 Posted: 01:22:07 01/05/2012
WARNADO

I chose "eye of the storm" and love it! when you fly in your tornado (which I do a lot)
mini shells spin around you and
you can through them at your enemies (which deals about 15 damage) or just hold the attack button and slam into the
ground to deal massive damage (this deals 30 damage)!! It also makes your spin attack do greater damage (around 24 damage)
voodude Blue Sparx Gems: 715
#859 Posted: 08:58:59 01/05/2012
about camo... it's vine virtuoso, not viristo. sorry if i'm being a jerk
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieITALIAsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:59:14 01/05/2012 by voodude
Hazard335 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1435
#860 Posted: 02:01:24 02/05/2012
so im def going for "Eye of the Storm" and "Captain Crustacean", but i still dont know about Camo.
i know both paths are good, but that dosnt help me choose one lol.
what are the pros and cons?
IronEyes Blue Sparx Gems: 571
#861 Posted: 08:51:38 03/05/2012
I've been watching this thread for ages and just thought that I'd like to add in some of my own opinions, so let's get to it.

SPYRO smilie smilie smilie
When I was first trying out Spyro, I couldn't help but think that he was kinda useless. His flameball attack only hit a single target and didn't do much damage, which got you into some very tricky situations when alot of enemies around. I found this a bit depressing because it's supposed to be Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure, yet he wasn't a standout character from the rest of them. So, I went for the Flameball Path, and it was fantastic. The added damage was incredibly helpful after getting the triple flameballs in his basic upgrades and the charged flameball attack was incredibly useful. I didn't see his horn charge going anywhere, and I hardly used it, so that was another reason why I didn't upgrade that path.

GILL GRUNT smilie
Gill Grunt is quite slow in the beginning and his harpoon attack is quite strong so I chose the Water Weaver Path. I couldn't resist getting the infinite water tank, as I could then use his jet pack to get around really quick without running out of water. His Neptune gun upgrade is really handy as well, because you can stand a distance away from the target and fire damaging explosives and aim a high-pressure hose at them without coming close to getting scratched.

TRIGGER HAPPY smilie smilie
I hardly ever used his pot o' gold attack so I upgraded his guns, a pretty easy choice if you ask me. It is so easy to take down foes when you can shoot at them so quickly, and the extra damage doesn't hurt. His golden yamato (is that even right?) blast is incredibly powerful (it does 240 damage) and even just charging the coin up for a second makes a large coin that does heaps of damage (40) considering how little time it takes to charge.

ERUPTOR smilie
I don’t have much input for him, but I found his eruption attack rather useless so I did his lava lobs. The beast of conflagration upgrade made his attacks considerably faster and stronger, which I found to be quite useful.

CHOP CHOP smilie smilie
I first tried his Undead Defender Path because I liked the sound of a shield that absorbed damage and then released it, and this was useful in PvP battles, but it actually got really annoying in the normal mode so I reset him and changed his path to the Vampiric Warrior (I think that's right, I can't really remember what it's called smilie). It was the best decision I've made regarding Chop Chop; his sword attacks became really powerful and, combined with his shield he was virtually unstoppable. Plus his range increased alot, and his sword, at the highest upgrade looked really cool, so added bonus.

BASH smilie smilie
Go for the tail upgrades. Without hesitation. When fully upgraded on this path, his normal primary attack (that means no charging it up or anything) did 80 damage, and if you did charge it it would do around 200. Do some Heroic Challenges that give you speed or put him in a hat or just use his roll attack and he becomes a living tank, which is really helpful in boss battles where you have to put in a lot of damage.

WRECKING BALL smilie
Wrecking Ball is a tough one to recommend an upgrade path for. His tongue attack is great when upgraded, as it reaches farther and does more damage, but if you like the force field ball go with that one, I haven’t found any major benefits with either.

STEALTH ELF smilie
This one is a no-brainer. Her stealth attack may be awesome, but four extra blades hovering around you and doing multiple times more damage? She becomes incredibly powerful with this upgrade path, so I’d recommend it.

SONIC BOOM smilie
While her babies are nice to have around, her siren attacks are definitely worth upgrading. Surrounded by enemies? The shockwave upgrade, not matter what direction you fire it in, will create a circular wave that goes outward from any enemy it touches. The best part is, if it only hits one, it will ripple out and hit three, and then they’ll hit the others, and they’ll pretty much kill each other. It makes for much better fighting.

DROBOT smilie
His blasters are definitely the way to go. Each enemy gets pulverized in around half a second and you don’t even have to tap the button repeatedly as you must with Trigger Happy, you can just hold it down. It makes up for his speed by a long shot.

STUMP SMASH smilie
I don’t find his acorn attack very helpful (and it sounds like he has a throat infection as well, which is not what I got him for), so I upgraded his stumpfist attacks. They become pretty strong, so if you want a powerful character this is the one to go for.

ZAP smilie
His lightning attack is very much worth upgrading. When fully upgraded he can shoot out the lightning super-fast, and then, if your enemies get to close, you can just slime away and wait for them to get stuck before doing it again. Very useful.

WHIRLWIND smilie
Her rainbow of doom upgrades looked pretty good, so I went with that path, and in no way do I regret it. They become powerful and useful, much more so than the storm clouds, and it actually makes her a decent character.

TERRAFIN smilie
Burrowing path – travelling fast underground, doing damage to enemies and humming a random tune at the same time? Why even bother considering the other?

SLAM BAM smilie
His ice prison attacks need a knack to be used well, so I’d suggest just going with the ice fist upgrades. They were strong to begin with, but hey, there’s no Skylander too powerful for a Portal Master, right?

SUNBURN smilie
This one was one of the easiest for me. The teleportation is just too damn annoying, and the flamethrower attack is just too damn useful. And an infinite flamethrower upgrade? What’s not to love! [The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night Sparx reference there, except non-sarcastic]

I have Ghost Roaster smilie and Flameslinger smilie as well, but I’m undecided on those two, so nothing yet. I also ordered Cynder smilie a few months ago, but the place I get them from ran out of stock just after I ordered, and no more shipments have come in yet :[

AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING OF ALL:
No matter what upgrade path is more powerful in your eyes, don’t get it if you’re not going to use it. If you have a tendency only to use Spyro’s horn charge, then upgrade it. Whatever attack you use most should be the one you upgrade (unless you can’t, like with Camo’s primary attack or Ghost Roaster’s chain whip:]).
---
~/_\ BEHOLD THE
/_\/_\ TRIFORCE!
hexthebeast45 Green Sparx Gems: 417
#862 Posted: 11:31:51 03/05/2012
Quote: Spyro-Dragma
ok what is the best upgrade paths for
Spyro
Gill Grunt
Trigger Happy
Stump Smash
Prism Break
Chop Chop
Whirlwind
Getting these after christmas. v
Hex
Dino-Rang
Zap

With hex if you can handle patience with the rain of skulls and wall of bones then i would go with the shade master path but if you want to speed the skull rain and wall of bones up then the bone crafter path. Either none are disspointing and are both powerful
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smilie
#863 Posted: 16:40:52 03/05/2012
I'd like to complete hexthebeast45's comment in response to Spyro-Dragma:
-Spyro should go with the Sheep Burner path, due both to sheer power, range, and pretty frankly a very good ranged mob handler.His Daybringer Flame attack has more range than the charge could ever wish for.
Gill Grunt-On the Harpooner path, someone given a weird gift to deal with herds in the form of Piercing Harpoon.Also a very good sniper if facing an enemy with little to no means of speeding up movement, like Stump Smash or Wham-Shell.Water Weaver allows you to be more versatile.
Also allows you to escape while spamming Neptune Gun.Also allows you to get rid of those who use characters that allow them to spam minions of some sort(smilie with his doubles, smilie's babies, etc), who you know as well as I do are annoying as nothing else.The clash here is Power vs Versatility.So choose.
Trigger Happy-By far the Golden Frenzy.At point-blank range you can assail your enemy.At long range, Yamato Blasts are there.At either, as long as you are ready to embrace a movement-cut stance, Golden Machine Gun is there with even bigger DPS than the coins at the fastest human rate possible.Too bad though, I've seemed to take a shine on almost every arc or projectile rain attack.Oh well, NEXT!
Stump Smash-Nut Crafter is a murderous force at close range.His Meganut propagation is probably the jewel of the crown.I mean, 6 nuts with 24 damage each spreading wide AND fast has got to be effective.Its the ultimate shield to smilie, and in the golden arena, in the center area, your enemy will tear his hair off because of the frenzy of acorns bumping everywhere.The combos in my opinion weren't that worth it.
Sorry can't tell you about smilie although alot of the crew here has been defending Crystaleer as the one.
Chop Chop can go for either.You basically stun and lash out with the time the stun buys you or just lash out with combos, one of these being a dreadful(in the good way for you)approach if used correctly.
Whirlwind...never tried rainbow path but the electrical net from the other path can prove useful.
---
Gotcha!
#864 Posted: 21:58:04 03/05/2012
Magic:

Spyro: Sheep Burner Spyro

Double Trouble: An outburst. Nor is greater, they are both cool.

Wrecking Ball: My note says Total Tounge. Wait, Ultimate Spinner.

TO BE CINTINUD...
---
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I posted! smilie My Other Site, although I rarely use it. I love Godsmack! Its a rock band.
#865 Posted: 21:58:31 03/05/2012
About shade master...meh.
I've tried and frankly, correct me if I'm wrong, but i either started having a bad sense of button mashing after upgraded in that path, or it slows down the fire rate...CATACLYSMICALLY.In no way it compares to bone crafter, but then again:
1-This is (mostly)a world with freedom of choice
2-Don't let my opinion scare you away from that path...it IS just an opinion.
---
Gotcha!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:00:44 03/05/2012 by HexDisciple
#866 Posted: 00:06:12 04/05/2012
I think people misjudge Golden Frenzy for smilie. I tried both and I think Golden Money Bags is best. JMO.
---
#867 Posted: 04:03:14 04/05/2012
This is my first upgrade path review, so I hope you like it.

For Wham-Shell definitely go Captain Crustacean. His mace does 36 damage! and his combos do A,A,A 16 A,A,B 60 A,A,X 11(but it spins SUPER fast so about 5 ticks of 11=55) Note that I play on the 360. And his Posieden Strike does 50 damage! He is an underrated BEAST. And is easily one of my favorite Skylanders. So if you are lucky enough to have Whammy Do NOT let the other path fool you. GO CAPTAIN CRUSTACEAN!![User Posted Image]
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:06:56 04/05/2012 by joerox123
StormbringerGT Green Sparx Gems: 162
#868 Posted: 04:32:08 04/05/2012
joerox, I agree Going his mace path is the way to go! He does a sick amount of damage and he has great reach for a melee guy!
---
I'm currently: Awaiting Dragon's Dogma and listening to Old Linkin park. Bite me, their old stuff is better than their new stuff. smilie
#869 Posted: 06:18:07 04/05/2012
Isnt the mace path called Captain Crustation?
And can anyone whos done both paths on camo give me the pros and cons of each?
I know both paths are good but that dosnt help me choose one lol
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:20:09 04/05/2012 by Hazard335
#870 Posted: 12:47:31 04/05/2012
Vine Virtuoso - well with this path the vines do increase damage and camo create 2 vines instead of 1. although this is very useful for attacking enemies who are at mid-range it doesnt really hit enemies who are up close and also when you use this attack, camo is vulnerable as you cant shoot you primary attack automatically while doing the vines. The vines do 12 damage for each melon on it and i think there are about 6-8 melons on one vine (so there would be 12-16 melons in all cause camo can creat 2 vines) and this does quite a bit of damage which is a positive but when picking this path the melon fountain basically becomes useless as there are only 5 melons in it and because they are small they often miss enemies.

Melon Master - with this path basically more melons are gained in the fountain and the do increased damage. now the positives with this path is that the melons become bigger, there are more of them and they do 60 damage. and because they are bigger they will hit enemies if you do it at the correct distance and even if the enemies run into them they will still get damaged. Another positive is that when camo is creating the melons he wont get hit until the melons are released. (btw when choosing this path, he is very good at lowering the health of some close range attackers such as stealth elf and slam bam in pvp) Now the last power in this path allows you to hide in the melon fountain by holding in B (xbox) but i quite frankly think this i useless as you will get hit when doing this however if enemies are at mid range and are coming closer you can hold in the melon fountain and then release it before they have a chance to attack you. And even when you choose this path the vines still do 10 damage and are still useful

THis is just my suggestion but i would reccomend the melon master path but both are good.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:49:52 04/05/2012 by hexthebeast45
#871 Posted: 15:07:19 04/05/2012
Quote: Hazard335
Isnt the mace path called Captain Crustation?
And can anyone whos done both paths on camo give me the pros and cons of each?
I know both paths are good but that dosnt help me choose one lol

Thanks I changed that.
---
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#872 Posted: 15:24:45 04/05/2012
Whats the best path for this guy

[User Posted Image]
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
#873 Posted: 17:00:08 04/05/2012
Definitely Golden Frenzy, I mean the damage he can do with this path is amazing!!! smilie
---
#874 Posted: 17:37:42 04/05/2012
Quote: IronEyes

TERRAFIN smilie
Burrowing path – travelling fast underground, doing damage to enemies and humming a random tune at the same time? Why even bother considering the other?

he has shiny punches smilie
---
#875 Posted: 22:56:21 04/05/2012
smilie is best in the GMB path.
---
#876 Posted: 00:35:44 05/05/2012
Quote: joerox123

For Wham-Shell definitely go Captain Crustacean. His mace does 36 damage! and his combos do A,A,A 16 A,A,B 60 A,A,X 11(but it spins SUPER fast so about 5 ticks of 11=55) Note that I play on the 360. And his Posieden Strike does 50 damage! He is an underrated BEAST. And is easily one of my favorite Skylanders. So if you are lucky enough to have Whammy Do NOT let the other path fool you. GO CAPTAIN CRUSTACEAN!![User Posted Image]

smilie is best in the GMB path.

I tottaly
dis [just kiddin']
agree w/ u.
---
#877 Posted: 00:36:54 05/05/2012

I got him. Is the one listed the MACE PATH???
---
#878 Posted: 00:44:25 05/05/2012
Yes..
---
#879 Posted: 02:35:13 05/05/2012
Here is my second review:

For Voodood, definately go Elementalist. I know what people say about it, but in my opinion Elementalist is better. His tripwires do 50 I believe, and his radiation does 15! When you get the hang of using the traps nothing comes near you. If you want power and awesomeness, go Elementalist, if you want bland and boring, go Marauder.
[User Posted Image]
---
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#880 Posted: 02:47:53 05/05/2012
Wham-Shell is only underrated because so few people have him. I think, when he's in wider circulation, people are going to realize that he probably is the best overall Water champion. Poseidon Strike is borderline broken. A 50-damage, wide-area, medium-range attack on a melee character? Yes, please!

For Camo, the pros and cons are like this--

Melon Master pros: Phenomenal defenses. High damage per melon--60.
Melon Master cons: All of your other attacks are useless except for the sun shield. Weak to characters who can get to you inside of the fountain without getting close, such as Ignitor.

Vine Virtuoso pros: Much more proactive on offense than Melon Master. Can fill the screen with vines. Fruit damage seems low at 12, but you can hit repeatedly in a very short amount of time. Melon shield is still respectable for defense, and does 30.
Vine Virtuoso cons: Much less defensively sound than Melon Master.

On Voodood, go Marauder. Your melee damage is markedly higher, yes, but the real perk is the final zipline axe upgrade. The zipline is Voodood's best move by miles, and the loss of that final upgrade is the main reason Elementalist isn't as good.

Trigger Happy should be on Golden Money Bags. The splash damage for your coins is very high, you only do 3 less damage per bullet than Golden Frenzy, and your machine gun does the same amount. Unless you really love the hard-to-hit Yamato Blast or bouncing bullets, Money Bags is going to be the better investment.
#881 Posted: 04:24:18 05/05/2012
^ I agree with everything you said, except fro Voodood.
---
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#882 Posted: 04:53:33 05/05/2012
There's nothing wrong with Elementalist. By recommending Marauder, I'm not saying the alternative is useless... Voodood has two pretty excellent paths. Definitely not one of those characters where one path is awesome and the other is garbage.
Geekycat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1184
#883 Posted: 12:17:47 05/05/2012
What path would people recommend for Camo on Wii. What parts are nerfed.
---
If you can't think of something clever to say, ask someone like me.
Reaganag Blue Sparx Gems: 878
#884 Posted: 12:51:20 05/05/2012
I did not have the Melon Master glitch on Wii. Well I did at first, but after buying all of his upgrades, the glitch went away and the melon fountain did increased damage! I don't know if this would work for other people, but if you have the Wii melon master glitch, FINISH BUYING THE REST OF THE UPGRADES. (caps so you can read it better)
---
Awesome avatar by nintendofan92!
Have waves 1,2,3, and 4
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:51:59 05/05/2012 by Reaganag
#885 Posted: 13:26:39 05/05/2012
thanks for the info Tashiji

i think im leaning more towards Vine Virtuoso

i mean the only downside is that its less defensively sound but then his defense is respectable as it is.

when if i went Melon Master allot of attacks become useless.

seems like a no-brainer
#886 Posted: 13:28:32 05/05/2012
I got Drill Sergeant insted of Terrafin:
His rocket path is a decent path at best compared with the dozer path.
In the rocket path hes good at killing swarms, but nothing else.It's very situational to get more than one of the smaller rockets to hit.
The dozer path...outlandish.His dozer does 24 damage per contact, being able to contact on the same enemy several times, his hail storm will decimate him if you find yourself in a too ridky to approach situation, and if you want to take the risk, charge towards them.Yes, you will take damage, but you will charge through uninterrupted, and if you do connect, youll interrupt him.Unless you can guess when he will charge, hes unavoidable due to his speed.Yup thats it.Those with doubts on smilie, definitely go for megadozer.plus he looks cool when charging.
PS:All this is IMO
---
Gotcha!
#887 Posted: 17:44:35 05/05/2012
Also for smilie, you can use either paths, but have this in mind:The shield path helped me defeat a golden frenzy smilie that fortunately didn't rely much on Yamato Blasts.I mean, just block with the shield then rush with a stunning attack, slash away(by this I mean 2-4 times smilie) and repeat.
It's a slow but sure way, but if you get caught in a frenzy of attacks or shots(for the sake of example, I'll use Stealth elf and smilie/smilie respectively), you will not, i repeat, WILL NOT be able to put up the shield until the frenzy ends or pauses long enough).
The combo path is great as well, though IMO, the Cyclone is the best one.The leap can help you close in or put your enemy in the range of the Bone Brambler.His sword leaps in coolness, but then again, so does the shield in his path.Overall, I'd give his paths a 55/45 in comparating them with each other, the advantage being for the combo one.
---
Gotcha!
#888 Posted: 00:24:27 06/05/2012

For Voodood, definately go Elementalist. I know what people say about it, but in my opinion Elementalist is better. His tripwires do 50 I believe, and his radiation does 15! When you get the hang of using the traps nothing comes near you. If you want power and awesomeness, go Elementalist, if you want bland and boring, go Marauder.
[User Posted Image]

My head realizes, GO ELEMENTALIST!
---
Cheeseman Green Sparx Gems: 462
#889 Posted: 07:24:50 06/05/2012
Quote: Stealth Elf 32

[User Posted Image]

What are you talking about? Marauder Voodood is amazing! He defeats most other skylanders with ease, and is not boring at all, just very powerful. He is also very fast thanks to his zipline axe. He is easily one of the best melee attackers in the game after Stealth Elf and Bash, and I really enjoy playing with him.
---
Skylanders: All of them. Boom!
#890 Posted: 07:40:43 06/05/2012
Quote: Cheeseman
Quote: Stealth Elf 32

[User Posted Image]

What are you talking about? Marauder Voodood is amazing! He defeats most other skylanders with ease, and is not boring at all, just very powerful. He is also very fast thanks to his zipline axe. He is easily one of the best melee attackers in the game after Stealth Elf and Bash, and I really enjoy playing with him.

both voodood's path are very good. i think that marauder is better, but just because i don't like to use traps very much and i prefer meele characters
---
#891 Posted: 08:20:45 06/05/2012
Whats the best path for smilie
---
#892 Posted: 09:18:41 06/05/2012
If i were you i would go with the ultimate spinner path. his forcefield ball does incredible damage and when you activate his burp attack while in the forcefield ball it too does alot of damage (40 damage). The total tongue path is ok for me because i think all it really does it take the is take the damage the tongue does up to 16 (not sure).
---
#893 Posted: 09:21:56 06/05/2012
Thanks hexthebeast45 it really helped
---
#894 Posted: 11:19:37 06/05/2012
no probs smilie btw if u choose the ultimate spinner path you might be able to overtake opponents in pvp
---
#895 Posted: 11:29:18 06/05/2012
My friend had that path and we were playing the game amd he poned all my skylanders
---
#896 Posted: 11:36:14 06/05/2012
he is good in pvp especially since his forcefield ball is almost inescapable
---
#897 Posted: 11:38:26 06/05/2012
Exactly and people say he is worthless
---
#898 Posted: 11:53:51 06/05/2012
he is awesome. he might not be my favourite magic skylander but he is awesome. ive beaten some of the tough skylanders like voodood, slam bam, dino rang and terrafin with him!
wreckingball along with hex, dino rang, proism break, ghost roaster, stealth elf, warnado, double trouble, zap, ignitor, drill sergeant are my top skylanders in pvp
---
#899 Posted: 13:47:22 06/05/2012
What's for smilie smilie smilie smilie and the rest of Earth, Undead, and Tech, and Magic. (Not Cynder)
---
#900 Posted: 13:50:53 06/05/2012
do u want to know the best path for boomer,dino rang, chop chop and spyro?
---
First | Previous | Page 18 of 39 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 37 38 39

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me