Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
I'm a bit worried [CLOSED]
P1anet Fun Green Sparx Gems: 306
#1 Posted: 02:09:29 23/12/2011 | Topic Creator
I bought a silver Eruptor Sunday. The seller on eBay uploaded the tracking number, but as of today it says expected deliver December 21st, which was yesterday. I know with the holiday there could be a delay so I'm going to just wait, but he shipped priority so it seems that it should have been here by now. I don't need it for Christmas (it's for my personal collection) but I'm just so excited to receive it!!!!
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#2 Posted: 02:19:24 23/12/2011
Hey, at least it looks like you have progress.

I bought a Talisman expansion kit on EBay the the tracking has said

Dispatched to Sort Facility

since the 9th of Dec.

Back to your problem, I would give shipping leeway for a week, given the period. Does the tracking confirm your address?
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
P1anet Fun Green Sparx Gems: 306
#3 Posted: 02:41:20 23/12/2011 | Topic Creator
The tracking doesn't mention my address, it just says the expected delivery was yesterday. I'm just very anxious. Obviously this isn't the sellers fault just can't wait lol.
C1nder Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10097
#4 Posted: 02:59:17 23/12/2011
Around Christmas, the warehouses have a lot of sorting and shipping to do. Be patient, it'll arrive soon.
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#5 Posted: 04:16:04 23/12/2011
ZOMG repetitive topic. You mentioned a silver Skylander in some context. There's another post where they have been mentioned in some context as well! YOU ARE SO BUSTED!!!

... Seriously though, you can't really trust eBay shipping numbers. I've gotten packages that my tracking number would tell me hadn't even left, and had the same happen to me as a seller. It probably is the holiday rush. Perhaps USPS is being lazy about scanning, or uploading; I don't even know the process, save for that it's flawed. Your figure should still arrive, and if not, at least you'll get a refund.
Whisper Red Sparx Gems: 49
#6 Posted: 05:54:33 23/12/2011
As long as it is still saying your package is on it's way (no matter what the expected date is), there's not much to worry about besides an annoying delay.

If the status changes to delivered, and you still don't have it, it's time to freak out.
---
smilie Prism Break is like bacon.
smilie You either like him, or you're wrong.
Sunny Castanets Gold Sparx Gems: 2231
#7 Posted: 09:07:01 23/12/2011
Agreed with everyone else; I would say to wait until the New Year and if it's not posted by then, to look into it. The Festive Season is always a bad time for mail!
---
Quote: Tashiji
Sunny, as always, you are so darn smart.
Vhraina Green Sparx Gems: 210
#8 Posted: 20:55:03 26/12/2011
Did you get your figure yet?
---
No longer an active member of DS. Will no longer be updating pictures. Not worth it.
WreckingBall Red Sparx Gems: 67
#9 Posted: 16:37:29 29/12/2011
Prople I need help =( I placed my drobot in save file #1 but then i decided to start save file #2 and ever since all of my others skylanders were placed in save file #2 and all the progress... but my drobot is still part of save file #1 =( If I erease save file #1.. will all his levels and upgrades disapear?? please help me =(
Pasta Green Sparx Gems: 106
#10 Posted: 16:53:32 29/12/2011
Quote: WreckingBall
Prople I need help =( I placed my drobot in save file #1 but then i decided to start save file #2 and ever since all of my others skylanders were placed in save file #2 and all the progress... but my drobot is still part of save file #1 =( If I erease save file #1.. will all his levels and upgrades disapear?? please help me =(

Yes, they will disappear, but if you're starting a new fresh sae, why would you want maxed out characters? ;/
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#11 Posted: 16:54:01 29/12/2011
you gotta change owner when you put him in save file1
#12 Posted: 16:55:29 29/12/2011
=O how do I change owner?? thank you for your reply!! =D please explain me the steps =)
#13 Posted: 16:57:05 29/12/2011
well.. I dont want to start fresh.. I already did and beat the game in save file #2 xD and well I king of want all my collection to be in save file #2 =p
JAP28 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1097
#14 Posted: 15:47:40 21/02/2012
I have recently won a few Skylanders on e-bay too.
My question is: is it normally like this, I paid for the items yet there seems to be no signs that they have shipped it???
I am not too worried just unsure of e-bay and getting Skylanders this way!
---
All Current Skylanders just no pearl smilie
t7gga Yellow Sparx Gems: 1726
#15 Posted: 15:51:04 21/02/2012
Quote: JAP28
My question is: is it normally like this, I paid for the items yet there seems to be no signs that they have shipped it???

yup, this is totally normal. lots of people simply forget to to mark it as shipped. i regularly receive items that have never been marked as shipped.
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#16 Posted: 15:52:21 21/02/2012
Quote: JAP28

Depends on the person. Some people have a dedicated day that they ship things out, and some people do it as soon as they get payment for it. The best thing to do is ask them, or tell them to let you know when they'll be shipping it out.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me