Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Waiting for "my" online shipments... [CLOSED]
JAP28 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1097
#1 Posted: 16:17:34 20/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Waiting for "my" shipment....

So since the lack of new Characters and adventure packs (wave 3) coming out....I decided to order a few things on-line.
Have you ordered items and characters online?
Anyone else out there waiting for their Skylanders to come in?

I currently am still waiting for my Whirl-wind, Tower Case, poster and strategy guide!!!

It seems to take for ever!!! haha I know it is a busy time of year too ...competing with Santa!!! lol

Also did you guys and gals get a good price on your items??? Think I spent around $125.00 on those above four items! Yikes! haha
---
All Current Skylanders just no pearl smilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:20:16 20/12/2011 by JAP28
hfdpro Blue Sparx Gems: 939
#2 Posted: 18:53:51 20/12/2011
I won an auction for a whirlwind and a drill sergeant together from ebay 2 weeks ago and payed $32 shipped. Unfortunately, the seller packaged both items in a padded envelope which ended up getting crushed on one end. The drill sergeant box took the damage, the plastic was off the cardboard and the character was loose in the envelope. The whirlwind was fine. I don't understand why some sellers don't take better care when packaging items, especially items which can be crushed. The post office offers free priority mail boxes which would be ideal for shipping these. I ended up leaving negative feedback for the seller.
#3 Posted: 19:03:13 20/12/2011 | Topic Creator
That's too bad....hope my stuff is packed properly!
---
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#4 Posted: 22:47:37 20/12/2011
Wow, some people are just lazy, I think...

I got sent quite a few items from the States, often just a single (silver) figurine. Each time, they were in a box for protection and in this case it would have cost extra, being international shipping.
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
spyro assasin Ripto Gems: 71
#5 Posted: 23:11:14 20/12/2011
I saw a silver boomer on ebay for a wopping 99.99$ another guy had silver eruptor for 49.00$
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#6 Posted: 23:11:17 20/12/2011
I've considered maybe getting dino rang online,seeing as we STILL haven't got him here in NZ, and we probably wont get him any time soon, considering how hopeless most of the stores are.
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#7 Posted: 00:06:15 21/12/2011
Quote: Dragons-go-hrr
I've considered maybe getting dino rang online,seeing as we STILL haven't got him here in NZ, and we probably wont get him any time soon, considering how hopeless most of the stores are.

Do you know if shipping from Oz to NZ is crazy? If not, I will pick one up and send to you - you will only pay the retail price and what I get charged for postage.
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#8 Posted: 00:11:27 21/12/2011
^I saw on that other topic that they were in aus, so they'll probably be in NZ now or soon. I'll have a ring around later and see if they are here yet.
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
spyro assasin Ripto Gems: 71
#9 Posted: 00:55:28 21/12/2011
i'm a member of club nintendo and I made elite status so I got a free reward I got it 2 weeks ago and I ordered in the summer so Japan to USA is a long wait

reward is:
pinbadge collection
Sunny Castanets Gold Sparx Gems: 2231
#10 Posted: 11:42:30 22/12/2011
I ordered the Wave 2 figures online, but none of the online places seem to have them in stock! Will keep waiting; hopefully I will get them after Christmas.
---
Quote: Tashiji
Sunny, as always, you are so darn smart.
#11 Posted: 13:15:21 22/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Well Yesterday before work I had a knock at the door.....Got my Tower case and Whirl-wind in!
Both really cool and packed nicely!
Just waiting for poster and strategy guide now! Yahoo!

Still wish I would have bought the Tower case and soft case when I saw them at the store....
Had no idea I would start collecting everything and they had so much stock back then too.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me