Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders toys time line ????? [CLOSED]
Spyro-Dragma Green Sparx Gems: 169
#1 Posted: 10:08:23 19/12/2011 | Topic Creator
so i want to know when the skylander toys come out because i think its every two weeks but I'm not so sure or if anyone else has them quicker or slower so I'm just wandering if there is a pattern????

e.g the dino-rang, hex and zap came out 2 weeks ago in the uk and i heard the one with stealth elf, wreaking ball and sonic boom which i might get but yeah you get the point.
---
Skylanders i have: [smilie] [smilie] [smilie] [smilie] [smilie] [smilie] [smilie]
"The Beam is Supreme"
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#2 Posted: 10:49:47 19/12/2011
Be patient... We don't know when the next wave will come out. smilie
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Sunny Castanets Gold Sparx Gems: 2231
#3 Posted: 10:57:57 19/12/2011
We're still yet to get Dino-Rang, Hex and Zap down my end of the UK. It's kinda lame, but at least I'm patient enough to wait until I can get them ;-)
---
Quote: Tashiji
Sunny, as always, you are so darn smart.
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#4 Posted: 10:58:09 19/12/2011
Quote: Spyro-Dragma
so i want to know when the skylander toys come out because i think its every two weeks but I'm not so sure or if anyone else has them quicker or slower so I'm just wandering if there is a pattern????

e.g the dino-rang, hex and zap came out 2 weeks ago in the uk and i heard the one with stealth elf, wreaking ball and sonic boom which i might get but yeah you get the point.

next release maybe around 19 january 2012....
LyraDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1283
#5 Posted: 13:22:57 19/12/2011
Quote: kappapopm
Quote: Spyro-Dragma

i shure hope so!
---
Team Drago
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
wanted:smilie
Pasta Green Sparx Gems: 106
#6 Posted: 14:05:34 19/12/2011
We don't know for sure when the new wave is comingout, just be patient. Plus, like said above - in The south-west of England, we haven't even got Wave 2 yet!
Amazon won't even ship until the 30th of January, so... We don't know, just put it that way.
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#7 Posted: 15:00:10 19/12/2011
Quote: Pasta
We don't know for sure when the new wave is comingout, just be patient. Plus, like said above - in The south-west of England, we haven't even got Wave 2 yet!
Amazon won't even ship until the 30th of January, so... We don't know, just put it that way.

as long the second wave is in your country, but not the shop. it still count as an arrival... same thing as my country , got second wave from a web shop in my country, because not in stores yet....
Reimu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1076
#8 Posted: 15:08:58 19/12/2011
The fact that we don't know when the toys will come out is in like 5-6 topics. Seriously.
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#9 Posted: 18:33:36 19/12/2011
Ugh... another duplicate topic? smilie
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Phoenixdragon Blue Sparx Gems: 523
#10 Posted: 18:48:41 19/12/2011
Quote: kappapopm

So was I told from a Gamestop employee. He said new Skylanders will come in January, but he doesn't know which ones.
I guess maybe Camo will come out then cuz of his video from "meet the skylanders extended" and I hope for the new Triple Pack with Double Trouble.
Let's all hope they don't change this release date.
But if they should really come out in January, does this mean they will come in Europe and America at the same time?
---
smilie Sunburn - "Roast N' Toast!" smilie

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Phoenixdrag0n
C1nder Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10087
#11 Posted: 19:04:27 19/12/2011
Why do people keep making more topics about the same thing? As we have said in multiple topics, we don't know...smilie
Phoenixdragon Blue Sparx Gems: 523
#12 Posted: 19:19:06 19/12/2011
I think we need ONE topic where everyone can write about his/her guesses of new Skylanders, put it on top of the topic list and close all other topics about it. That would be better then 10 different topics about the same thing. smilie
---
smilie Sunburn - "Roast N' Toast!" smilie

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Phoenixdrag0n
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me