darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon > Which Title For The Next Game Did You Perfer First????
Page 1 of 1
Which Title For The Next Game Did You Perfer First???? [CLOSED]
SpyroGamer2008 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4203
#1 Posted: 03:41:12 28/04/2008 | Topic Creator
Well, in seeing that tomorrow might be the day where we might officially get some more information on this game (and maybe even a solid title for the game, since there has been a debate about it for a while), I was curious to see which title for this game did you most enjoy. (The two choices that I know of that were rumored for the game are The Legend Of Spyro: The Darkest Hour, and The Legend Of Spyro: The Dawn Of The Dragon. If there are any other rumored titles for the game, please let me know so that I can include it in this message.) Well, out of these two, I was kind of favoring the title of "The Legend Of Spyro: The Darkest Hour". Even though few information about this game has been released, and no one has played this game, I had sort of gotten accustomed to the title "The Legend Of Spyro: The Darkest Hour" after a while (after I had first heard of it rumored online). The title "The Legend Of Spyro: The Dawn Of The Dragon" does sound pretty good, in my opinion, for a game title, but I don't seem to like this new title very much than the old rumored one that has been out for ages.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5243-6111
P.M. me if you want me to add you.
Chicken Yellow Sparx Gems: 1359
#2 Posted: 04:49:52 28/04/2008
I like DotD, tdh is so generic and is too similar to The eternal night
Dragon Lover Emerald Sparx Gems: 4649
#3 Posted: 12:18:19 28/04/2008
Come to think of it, Chicken is right.
SpyroGamer2008 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4203
#4 Posted: 17:44:51 28/04/2008 | Topic Creator
Well, the only reason I liked the title "The Legend Of Spyro: The Darkest Hour" was because of the last part of the title. "The Darkest Hour", even though many said was a lame title, kind of kept me on edge in guessing what the next game was about. Questions like, "What is this unknown hour? Is it the hour where Spyro escapes his icy-like prison?"; "Is it refering to the hour where Spyro shall finally face the Dark Master?"; "Why does this hour have any meaning whatsoever?" kept popping up in my head. But when the newer title was released, I thought it was a little odd, in my opinion. The title "Dawn Of The Dragon" kind of indicated to me that Spyro was going to show his true self when he was facing either the Dark Master, or some other kind of evil. After thinking about it for quite a while, I realized a specific pattern that may occur in the new game if my hypothesis turned true. Since throughout playing the first two games of this trilogy, I noticed that the game was mainly focusing on one general detail: Spyro's Destiny. And even though the games didn't actually say much directly to the gamer about this during the cut-scenes, it was still pretty much easy to see that this game was pretty much repeating this idea. The title "The Dawn Of The Dragon" kind of led me to believe that once again, this idea will be explained over and over again in the new game. And for some reason, even though I knew that this pattern might occur again sometime in the near future when the next game came out, I didn't really show this opinion toward the old title that was rumored for the game. Maybe that's the reason why I perfer the old title to the new title for this game. Or, another reason that I'm debating with is that I've been attached to the old title for so long that it seems hard to trully except something completely new.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5243-6111
P.M. me if you want me to add you.
Dark_Spyro999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4713
#5 Posted: 18:19:46 28/04/2008
I like Dawn of the Dragon. It has a nice ring to it.
---
I is ded
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me