Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > To be honest, I only plan to buy one more single character.
Page 1 of 1
To be honest, I only plan to buy one more single character. [CLOSED]
Archae Emerald Sparx Gems: 4182
#1 Posted: 19:30:42 16/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Cynder.

I may get more of the adventure packs, like Empire of Ice when it comes out.
I have the Pirate Seas one.

Isn't there one other adventure pack out right now?

But the rest of the characters just don't enthuse me.
---
Gunter glieben glauten globen...
Reimu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1076
#2 Posted: 19:56:31 16/12/2011
Darklight Crypt
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#3 Posted: 20:00:47 16/12/2011
all say that, but then they suddenly 'gotta catch'em all'.... lol...
LyraDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1283
#4 Posted: 20:01:00 16/12/2011
sunburn, camo and cynder.
---
Team Drago
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
wanted:smilie
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#5 Posted: 00:28:37 17/12/2011
I'm just getting Dino rang (who still isn't out here! We were the 1st country to get the game, and now like the last to get the figures, What is this?!), Cynder, and maybe Dragon peak, but that's it. All the others are ugly...
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#6 Posted: 00:32:45 17/12/2011
^ doesn't sound judgmental
not at all
---
but i love it all smooth
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:32:54 17/12/2011 by LevanJess
Vhraina Green Sparx Gems: 210
#7 Posted: 00:34:57 17/12/2011
Ugly though some may be, you can't deny some of their powers are great! When I first got Drobot, I hated him! Did not want a mechanical dragon (felt like a sin to use the two words together). But after I started leveling him, I loved that he is one of the more broken characters. Then I read his backstory. Yes it I all about preference and tastes, but being a gamer for over 20 years, you start to learn that looks aren't everything. In WoW my armor might have looked like crap, but I could kick anyone's butt smilie (Belf Pally btw. HFTW)
---
No longer an active member of DS. Will no longer be updating pictures. Not worth it.
the ignitor Ripto Gems: 78
#8 Posted: 01:11:15 17/12/2011
I regreted getting stealth elf but I got magic blades and BOOM she's the best on my team
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#9 Posted: 09:12:30 17/12/2011
For me, it's not about enthusiasm or lack thereof, it's about content and the balance of the game. To maximize my investment, I'd love to complete all areas and Heroic Challenges--after all, considering how much Vhraina and I have invested in these little monstrosities, we certainly better plumb the very depths of the game that comes with them. I may not be super psyched to play Lightning Rod, but that doesn't mean his mechanics and where he fits in the ever-developing Skylander power rankings doesn't intrigue me. The game asks you to become a collector, and since we've got a little disposable income, I suppose we've been playing along. In a way, it's a lot of fun.
spyrathedragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#10 Posted: 16:49:36 17/12/2011
I actually like some o the so called "ugly" ones. Like Chop Chop, Bash, and terrafin.

im in love with drobot

he's my husbando <3
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Seth727 Green Sparx Gems: 185
#11 Posted: 21:12:15 17/12/2011
Quote: Vhraina
Ugly though some may be, you can't deny some of their powers are great! When I first got Drobot, I hated him! Did not want a mechanical dragon (felt like a sin to use the two words together). But after I started leveling him, I loved that he is one of the more broken characters. Then I read his backstory. Yes it I all about preference and tastes, but being a gamer for over 20 years, you start to learn that looks aren't everything. In WoW my armor might have looked like crap, but I could kick anyone's butt smilie (Belf Pally btw. HFTW)

i agree with everything you say, except i could kick you butt in wow(gnome DK!!!)
---
(smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie )(smiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#12 Posted: 21:20:04 17/12/2011
Same here. Cynder is the only Skylander I care for that isn't in the 3DS pack, which I won't get until late next year.
Vhraina Green Sparx Gems: 210
#13 Posted: 21:38:24 17/12/2011
Quote: Seth727
Quote: Vhraina

i agree with everything you say, except i could kick you butt in wow(gnome DK!!!)

hehe, i quit well over two years ago, before Cataclysm. I bet you could kick my butt smilie I went by the same name though. on Runetotem.
---
No longer an active member of DS. Will no longer be updating pictures. Not worth it.
the ignitor Ripto Gems: 78
#14 Posted: 00:40:55 18/12/2011
I want to get all of them no use getting the game without all 32 of them. just fun to have multiple guys
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me