Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Kyra the Vampire Slayer [CLOSED]
redthedragon Blue Sparx Gems: 831
#1 Posted: 18:29:39 27/04/2008 | Topic Creator
NOTE: Spyro is mentioned as a minor character.

INTRODUCTION:

It is only a matter of time until the full moon of the new year. It is the month of Blackflame (October) and I'm very worried about my father, Patriarch. "He came from the shadows and leaped on my father, and sapped his blood like milk in a cat's bowl." he said, telling the story of how my grandfather, Argentum was slain by Avion, a evil Vampire-dragon. He wanted to slay my father, to rid of my family. Us two clans are at a great war, Lunarius and Vamprag. My sword skills aren't enough to slay that horrible beast.

Like it so far?
Dragongyrl1000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1939
#2 Posted: 18:50:25 27/04/2008
Yeah, it good I guess. Make the next one longer...XP
---
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who do matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess
SequoiaDragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3930
#3 Posted: 18:57:28 27/04/2008
Cool! Keep going! smiliesmiliesmilie
---
My book Harahpin is now on sale! smilie
#4 Posted: 19:11:39 27/04/2008 | Topic Creator
Well just when things got suspenseful, Here it is!

CHAPTER ONE: Rise of the Dragon

"Dad, You know that story of my Grandfather being slain by Avion, Do you know what's going to happen on the new year's full moon?" He stopped and looked at me. "What Kyra?" I then said to him, "He's tempting to slay you." He then went into Oni State and he then breathed a stream of Violet flames. He tail-whipped the fire, putting it out completely. I comforted him, and he then left that horrible power. "Kyra, you know how I tried to protect my father when Avion had slain my father, I want you to venture to Vamprag and find out what you can, then prepare for the final conflict." He said. "I don't think my sword powers are strong enough to fight a Vampire-Dragon, I would like some help," I asked. He smiled and said, "You got a deal, I will teach you the explosive power of fire, The stunning power of Electricity, The chilling power of Ice, and the destructive force of Earth." He took me to a wide open field, and we saw a gang of baboons, He charged up and let out a blast of orange flames. He then shot a huge fireball. Next, he did a series of tail-whips and head-butts and knocked half of the group out cold. He then stepped back a couple steps and summoned a firestorm, so powerful it looked like it could destroy ten houses in seconds, The whole group was knocked out. Patriarch was panting, I knew he was exhausted. He slept for a couple minutes and he said, "Now I will teach you the element of fire."

Questions? Comments? smilie
#5 Posted: 19:43:11 27/04/2008 | Topic Creator
Soz about the double post but here's a picture of Kyra:

[User Posted Image]
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me