Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
New Skylanders have arrived, finally... [CLOSED]
the ignitor Ripto Gems: 78
#51 Posted: 12:20:57 16/12/2011
Quote: kappapopm
Quote: the ignitor

if i read right, your from the usa?... if so, you already got wave2, and no new skylanders will arrive before xmas.

are you SERIOUS well there is some comming in January I hurd a rumer from someone on the website about him going into walmart and a guy from activision worked there and he said wham shell lightning rod slam bam and sunburn

january 2012 will probably be the next release month... i see no hope for anything new coming before xmas...

there is no time left for anything before christmas maybe a single smilie but i'm getting a 3ds game
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#52 Posted: 12:25:38 16/12/2011 | Topic Creator

are you SERIOUS well there is some comming in January I hurd a rumer from someone on the website about him going into walmart and a guy from activision worked there and he said wham shell lightning rod slam bam and sunburn

january 2012 will probably be the next release month... i see no hope for anything new coming before xmas...

there is no time left for anything before christmas maybe a single smilie but i'm getting a 3ds game

no single pack ignitor is going to be released before xmas... so you better cough up the money for the 3ds starter pack, before its sold out.
LyraDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1283
#53 Posted: 13:45:49 16/12/2011
man, this is kinda sad. oh well...well just have to wait.
---
Team Drago
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
wanted:smilie
Reimu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1076
#54 Posted: 13:49:49 16/12/2011
do you know when the next wave is coming

if i read right, your from the usa?... if so, you already got wave2, and no new skylanders will arrive before xmas.

But we already found so many reasons why someone can't work at walmart and Activision at the same time.
#55 Posted: 23:08:04 16/12/2011 | Topic Creator
looks like wave 2 have finally arrived in germany...

#56 Posted: 23:13:11 16/12/2011
no time left for before christmas my school just got out today oh and sweet freedome!I am trying to relate to christmas next Sunday it's immpossible
#57 Posted: 23:19:24 16/12/2011 | Topic Creator
more time to hound employees at the store for skylanders now... smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:20:05 16/12/2011 by kappapopm
#58 Posted: 23:23:21 16/12/2011
They are going to break soon that was on a different pole not that funny anymore but it's obious I would do it but still to young
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:35:20 16/12/2011 by the ignitor
Vhraina Green Sparx Gems: 210
#59 Posted: 00:52:58 17/12/2011
more time to hound employees at the store for skylanders now... smilie

I wished! We try to ask everytime we go to a new store (of if its next in our rotation of stores on our list). The only response we ever get is: "we don't know, try the toys" or "if its not out there, we don't have any". No one takes the time to look in the back or actually help us.
---
No longer an active member of DS. Will no longer be updating pictures. Not worth it.
RadSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2007
#60 Posted: 00:54:41 17/12/2011
I'm quite lucky, at my main TRU and GAME stores the employees know me well enough and check out the back. Or, they'll let me know as soon as I walk in, like they did with Wave 2.
---
TUMBLR
DEVIANTART
Visit me and stuff.
#61 Posted: 01:08:22 17/12/2011
Lucky I'm so jelious I would have to phisically go to the skylanders and look
Seth727 Green Sparx Gems: 185
#62 Posted: 21:05:24 17/12/2011

I cant believe there not going to release any skylanders for christmas, however it does kind of make sense that they are going to release them after christmas when all the children already have the game, because then the kids will want more and then wave 3 will come out and all the children will be perfectly happy. and then theres us.
---
(smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie )(smiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)
#63 Posted: 23:15:43 17/12/2011
Quote: Seth727

I cant believe there not going to release any skylanders for christmas, however it does kind of make sense that they are going to release them after christmas when all the children already have the game, because then the kids will want more and then wave 3 will come out and all the children will be perfectly happy. and then theres us.

It's all about economy and other stuff wave three will come
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#64 Posted: 05:47:04 20/12/2011
I just got confirmation from another forum that Wave 2 figures are now available in at least some areas of Australia.
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
joseph235 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1089
#65 Posted: 06:17:22 20/12/2011
I understand not releaseing more skylanders right now but why don't they just give any kind of date even a month would be a little helpful.
All we have to go on is friend of a friend's relative heard something.
Just don't know why all the hush hush for such a good and doing very well toy idea you think they would be slamming us with info and all kinds of stuff to get us all drooling and excited
I mean why did they even release it in oct for. Why dident they just wait a little closer to christmas to bring it out. Then we all would be on the same page sort of speak.
And they have to be seeing all the messages they get about people wanting to know
Oh well There the boss
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 06:22:03 20/12/2011 by joseph235
#66 Posted: 10:12:41 20/12/2011
To confirm, I visited several stores this evening from JB Hifi to Target to EB and all had some wave 2 stock in.

That said, the numbers were relatively limited so I do not expect it to last long. At one JB Hifi a salesperson said that their stock had only gone out on to the floor a couple of hours previously and most of it was gone already.

I also managed to find a silver Eruptor here in Oz, yay!
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
joseph235 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1089
#67 Posted: 18:54:11 20/12/2011
Quote: chaosworrier
To confirm, I visited several stores this evening from JB Hifi to Target to EB and all had some wave 2 stock in.

That said, the numbers were relatively limited so I do not expect it to last long. At one JB Hifi a salesperson said that their stock had only gone out on to the floor a couple of hours previously and most of it was gone already.

Nice grab

I'll give ya 50 bucks for him:-p
#68 Posted: 22:45:14 20/12/2011
Quote: joseph235

Nice grab

I'll give ya 50 bucks for him:-p

I PM'd you yesterday about this - I have no idea what shipping from Oz to Canuckia costs but I am happy to find out.
---
Soylent Green is People!
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#69 Posted: 23:13:52 20/12/2011

OOH. Maybe that means we'll have them here in NZ too! I'll have to check JB hi fi later... And considering how NO ONE where I live has even heard of LoS, there's bound to be plenty...
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me