Page 1 of 1
The Darkest Hour sounded much better [CLOSED]
Robo-Spyro Platinum Sparx Gems: 5879
#1 Posted: 06:13:28 27/04/2008 | Topic Creator
Why did dark52 change it to Dawn of the Dragon? The other one sounded much better.
---
no i will not write a signature for you
Twilight Blue Sparx Gems: 742
#2 Posted: 09:28:45 27/04/2008
According to the most recent information, that is what the game is actually called. Dark52 doesn't actually decide what the name of the next game is, atleast not to my knowledge.
---
As long as I don't have to do anything, I'm kool with it.
Rexy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1313
#3 Posted: 10:23:37 27/04/2008
Yeah, Twilight said it right. I still believe that The Darkest Hour was a stupid title to begin with, but you have to learn to take the changes with a grain of salt. Something as small as this is NOT going to affect the outcome of the final game.
Dragon Lover Emerald Sparx Gems: 4649
#4 Posted: 14:19:44 27/04/2008
Quote: Rexy
Yeah, Twilight said it right. I still believe that The Darkest Hour was a stupid title to begin with, but you have to learn to take the changes with a grain of salt. Something as small as this is NOT going to affect the outcome of the final game.

Good one, Rexy.
SilverDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#5 Posted: 15:35:28 27/04/2008
I think " Dawn of the Dragon" is better. I don't know why, but it sounds nice smilie
---
https://dragcave.net/user/Makatootie
Dragon Lover Emerald Sparx Gems: 4649
#6 Posted: 19:01:53 27/04/2008
?
Shrazer320 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3564
#7 Posted: 22:29:10 27/04/2008
Quote: Shrazer320
Dawn of the Dragon has to be the worst title for me; the dawn of something means "the start of something", and we know that dragons did not just come into exsistence.

Quote: dark52
Quote:
  • Two elements never before seen in the Spyro universe: fly at any time and drop-in/drop-out co-op, with Cynder. Both characters can complete the game separately as well.
  • Cynder being introduced as a strong, female lead alongside Spyro, girl gamers will have something to get excited about!
  • Fun combat gameplay with new elemental attack moves/combos, enemies, environments, etc.
  • This is the third and final installment of an epic trilogy, giving players a more mature character design and story line since the previous title; The Eternal Night.
  • Spyro makes his debut on the PS3! This new venture for the purple dragon onto the next gen console will attract new players who may have not been able to experience the Spyro series previously.
  • All-star voice cast including Elijah Wood, Gary Oldman, Blair Underwood, Christina Ricci, Wayne Brady and Mark Hamill

All of those sound awesome, though I didn't understand the second one too well. :/

EDIT: Yay, first reply!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me