Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
If You Don't Have A Drill Sergeant... [CLOSED]
Taintie Green Sparx Gems: 132
#1 Posted: 04:36:32 08/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Hey guys, I know no one knows me since I'm a ltitle shy and tend to not post, but I figured this was sort of relevant.

I know Drill Sergeant has been one of the easier exclusives to find, but still see a few posts here and there online with people unable to find one. One of our Wal-Marts is overloaded with them and that's all they have on the shelf, so if you're missing one I'm open to pick one up and send it to you. Just need the money for the toy, and shipping. =]

Figured I'd put this out there. Since no one knows me they probably won't take me up on it (if anyone even needs it) but hey. smilie Offer's out there if anyone needs one.
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie]
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#2 Posted: 14:45:21 08/12/2011
why not give the address, so people can check it out them self.. then they have an option if they dont want a middleman... just saying...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:45:52 08/12/2011 by kappapopm
Taintie Green Sparx Gems: 132
#3 Posted: 18:37:39 08/12/2011 | Topic Creator
I understand that, but the chances of people living in Chattanooga TN have been slim, in my online experience; I don't run into a lot of people who are in my neck of the woods.

But if anyone happens to be, it's the Gunbarrel wal-mart.

I offered mainly because I've read over a few different forums of people overseas not being able to find him, mainly. That's why I didn't put up which one it was. *shrug*
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie]
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me