Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Made me a custom Skylanders case. (UPDATED 12-17-11)
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Made me a custom Skylanders case. (UPDATED 12-17-11) [CLOSED]
lockmouth Green Sparx Gems: 394
#51 Posted: 02:12:35 09/01/2012
Thanks for the info guys, I'm headed out to search for some storage items right now smilie
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie / smilie smilie smilie smilie / smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie / smilie smilie smilie / smilie smilie smilie / smilie smilie / smilie smilie smilie smilie / smilie smilie
terranakari Green Sparx Gems: 468
#52 Posted: 19:29:00 11/01/2012
I picked up the same Stanley boxes that Gamemaster did! They work perfectly! I was having trouble trying to fit them in but then I figured it out and looked at how Gamemaster had his set out. All my skylanders fit perfectly and I still have some spaces left, though i'll def. have to look into buying another set soon so I can fit ALL my skylanders in it. Ill also have to find a nice small big box for my skylanders pappers and manuals and check lists, and stickers etc., but I dont think that will be too hard. Thanks alot gamemaster! smilie before i had these i was putting them in wal-mart baggies and they kept falling apart on me, now I have a nice neat place to put them and keep them in good condition, and i can keep the little ones out of it if I dont want them to play with them lol. And i love that they all latch together, easy transportation that way!

one question though! Where did you get the elemental stickers? they look cool and i'd love to add them to my box as well. Ill get pics soon and post them as well! Ill also take pics of my collection. =3 So check that thread for them. Thanks again!
---
We finally have all the skylanders from SA and SG! Still working on SSF & STT.

Proud Skylander Mom! To our little skyfamily. <3
dragonjackd Blue Sparx Gems: 725
#53 Posted: 21:26:06 11/02/2012
After 5 weeks on order at B&Q, they decided they could'nt get the Stanley boxes, could only offer a refund.

Managed to get a pack of 3 from Screwfix direct, had to collect though, no all Skylanders are safe, not stored in an old lunch box any more.

as for card storage I got one of these off Ebay, search '4 Pocket A5 Ultra Pro Trading Card Folder' works a treat
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie37/37+1
Zookie Pookie Blue Sparx Gems: 988
#54 Posted: 20:27:35 21/04/2012
Quote: GameMaster78
OKAY, TIME TO SHOW EVERYONE THE AWESOMENESS!

My friend showed me these cases last night. They come as a set of 3, for a mere 15 bucks. It can easily fit ALL Skylanders without clearance issues, as you will in my pics. The cool part is, these three cases have handles on the sides that snap together, holding it all together, for safe travel. You can simply unsnap them and it turns into three containers.

It can be bought at Walmart.

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

All credit goes to my friend for this excellent find. These are the best cases ever.

where can i find these? in what section?
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#55 Posted: 21:21:02 21/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Tools section of Walmarts. 8 bucks a pop. Stanley Sortmaster Jr. is what they are called. Good luck.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
Wolffe Red Sparx Gems: 86
#56 Posted: 03:03:47 22/04/2012
I had a hard time finding the Sortmaster Jr., but I found the Sortmaster at both Lowes and Home Depot here in Toronto.

They look very similar except the Sortmaster can't join together like the Jr, and they are taller/deeper than the Jr -- all of the figures except adventure packs can stand upright.

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

I was more interested in just storing them neatly and safely. However, it is definitely awkward trying to transport three of these when they won't lock together.

I also modified the third one to store the portals.
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#57 Posted: 04:35:03 22/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Yeah. I like how you modded that case with the portals. I think that's pretty genious.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
Kesrael Gold Sparx Gems: 2507
#58 Posted: 04:44:47 22/04/2012
What did you use to modify it like that?
---
I'm Kesrael_V on Lost Islands! Add me!!
Wolffe Red Sparx Gems: 86
#59 Posted: 05:22:10 22/04/2012
Well... my first plan was to use an exacto to roughly cut out the walls and then use my Dremel to smooth the edges.

I did that for the first two walls in the bottom left, but although the plastic was fairly soft, it was still hard on the hands and the angles made it awkward. I ended up just using the Dremel to take down the walls in the upper left as well as smooth the edges.
Zookie Pookie Blue Sparx Gems: 988
#60 Posted: 01:30:31 23/04/2012
thanks for the help i'll go hunting for whams tomorrow and see if i find this to
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me