Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Skylander Shirts [CLOSED]
RadSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2007
#1 Posted: 00:18:49 08/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Anyone in the US - How much are the Skylander shirts in TRU? I'm considering asking a friend to get me one, but if there's not too much of a difference against eBay prices, I'll go for that instead.
---
TUMBLR
DEVIANTART
Visit me and stuff.
DantheDragonBoy Green Sparx Gems: 404
#2 Posted: 00:33:33 08/12/2011
What shirts do they have at TRU?
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
37/37
OpalOsprey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1127
#3 Posted: 00:40:42 08/12/2011
^ I know that there's a Legendary Skylanders shirt with L. Bash, L. Chop Cop, L. Spyro, and L. Trigger Happy for around 14.99, the price might have gone down on it because I saw it for that price when the Skylanders stuff first came out. There were only kids sizes on the shirts at that time.
---
Have a Wii U? My ID and Mii name is OpalOsprey. So why don't you add Mii smilie?

"You don't need a reason to help people" ~ Zidane -Final Fantays IX
RadSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2007
#4 Posted: 00:44:37 08/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Thanks OpalOsprey.

There's that one, and also a Legendary Spyro one too that I've seen. smilie
---
TUMBLR
DEVIANTART
Visit me and stuff.
#5 Posted: 19:49:52 08/12/2011
^ No problem =) . The L. Spyro shirts sounds pretty cool.
---
Have a Wii U? My ID and Mii name is OpalOsprey. So why don't you add Mii smilie?

DantheDragonBoy Green Sparx Gems: 404
#6 Posted: 19:51:44 08/12/2011
It would be nice if they had shirts of everyone in each element
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
37/37
#7 Posted: 19:58:01 08/12/2011
^ Yeah, and not just kid sizes because I would like to get one but they're way too small.
---

dantilly Blue Sparx Gems: 778
#8 Posted: 23:37:32 09/12/2011
Quote: OpalOsprey
^ Yeah, and not just kid sizes because I would like to get one but they're way too small.

Ditto. I was so excited when I saw the shirts!! Then I realized it was only kid sizes smilie
---
Wreck-N-Roll!!
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#9 Posted: 04:24:56 10/12/2011
You could get an image of a Skylander, take it to a place like Action T's or whereever that will print t shirts for you, and get one made. But IDK how ppl will react to it, in terms of copyrights.
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me