Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
DEAR ACTIVISIOn [CLOSED]
paddyflan Green Sparx Gems: 118
#1 Posted: 15:56:09 06/12/2011 | Topic Creator
DEAR ACTIVISION,
YOU PRODUCE GREAT GAMES BUT YOU SUCK AT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND MARKETING. I JUST WISH YOU COULD SEE THE TORMENT MY EARS HAVE TO EXPERIENCE EVERYDAY BECAUSE OF THE INCESSANT QUESTIONS I GET FROM MY KIDS REGARDING THE RELEASE OF THE REMAINING CHARACTERS. I DON'T CARE IF YOU DECIDE TO RELEASE THEM TOMORROW OR A YEAR FROM NOW....JUST GIVE US THE BLOODY RELEASE DATES SO I CAN HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL MY KIDS. THEIR LOVE FOR THE GAME OF SKYLANDERS WILL SOON WANE WHEN CONTINUOUSLY TEMPERED WITH DISAPPOINTMENT AND OTHER CHRISTMAS PRESENTS. SO ACTIVISION STOP BEING A SCROOGE AND GET OFF YOUR A*S AND RESCUE MY EARS BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY MY KIDS JOY.

YOURS SINCERELY

P*SSED OFF PARENT
Phoenixdragon Blue Sparx Gems: 523
#2 Posted: 15:59:17 06/12/2011
Sorry if I disapoint you, but I don't think Activision has anything to do with this forum or this website at all...
---
smilie Sunburn - "Roast N' Toast!" smilie

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Phoenixdrag0n
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:59:55 06/12/2011 by Phoenixdragon
#3 Posted: 16:10:08 06/12/2011 | Topic Creator
I know Activision has nothing to do with this site but I suspect they may read some of the forums...........so I just thought I would try.....you never know
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#4 Posted: 16:14:44 06/12/2011
You've made a lot of these topics as of late.

I know everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and I'm not trying to belittle you, but you gotta be patient when it comes to toys that come in waves.

You wouldn't last 5 minutes as a toy collector, who spends most of their time waiting patiently, only for new stuff to come out, only for scalpers to get to them first, making our wait even longer.

There is a side of me that says "I want it all now." However, there is a side of me that says "If I get it all now, what fun would that be to hunt down new product? What fun would it be to spend all this money just to have it fully completed in less than a month?"

You gotta think outside the box. I've spent 1304 dollars on this game. Why would I want it fully completed in less than a month, Heroic Challenges, all characters level 10, all 4 adventure packs beaten and all?

There are some on Gamefaqs who are griping about the same thing. I want the characters to, but I am glad my wallet gets a rest, because when the new stuff comes, it's three of everything yet again.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
YaggleberryFinn Green Sparx Gems: 284
#5 Posted: 16:31:48 06/12/2011
^ I think you're missing the point a bit. He's not nearly as concerned about the slow release and he is about the lack of information. If we just KNEW we were getting one new set a month, we could deal with it. Not knowing is frustrating, especially since it's difficult to come up with a good reason to keep all of that secret.

In fact, I can't think of a single good reason to not say something, although it's possible one exists. But what harm would there be in even saying something like, "We're having trouble with our overseas production and don't know when we'll get the next wave out." At least then we would know something. Instead we get to hope the Walmart guy who "used to work for Activision" has information.

I also know the frustration of not having answers for your kids. My kids haven't actually been too concerned about release dates, and for that I am thankful.
---
Check out my new blog: Skylanders Armory!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:34:21 06/12/2011 by YaggleberryFinn
#6 Posted: 16:50:41 06/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Quote: YaggleberryFinn
^ I think you're missing the point a bit. He's not nearly as concerned about the slow release and he is about the lack of information. If we just KNEW we were getting one new set a month, we could deal with it. Not knowing is frustrating, especially since it's difficult to come up with a good reason to keep all of that secret.

In fact, I can't think of a single good reason to not say something, although it's possible one exists. But what harm would there be in even saying something like, "We're having trouble with our overseas production and don't know when we'll get the next wave out." At least then we would know something. Instead we get to hope the Walmart guy who "used to work for Activision" has information.

I also know the frustration of not having answers for your kids. My kids haven't actually been too concerned about release dates, and for that I am thankful.

Thank you for your words. What I have been saying is exactly that..............I am not bothered about when the remaining characters are released, I just want some information as to why they haven't been released or when they going to be released so I can tell something to my kids...............is that too much to ask?
LyraDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1283
#7 Posted: 16:51:01 06/12/2011
well they can at least say SOMETHING, right?
---
Team Drago
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
wanted:smilie
JAP28 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1097
#8 Posted: 17:38:09 06/12/2011
I understand your frustration witnessed it myself at local toy stores!
Poor kid wanted an air Skylander crying his eyes out!
Mom was talking to an employee and on the phone with another store. Trying to hunt for it!

Tell them Santa's elves are painting them, something??? I agree an announcement of some sort could be made tho!

I am not too sure why everyone wants everything right away? Once you have all the Skylanders, finish the console game, and then the 3D's game....adventure packs ect.....What will be left????
Probably have to wait till 2013 for some sort of new game!
For me I have finished the 360 version and am taking my time finishing the 3D's game and trying to enjoy every last minute.
I like having something to look forward too.

Maybe this is all a marketing strategy or maybe Toys for Bob and Activision had no idea it would be soooo BIG!
---
All Current Skylanders just no pearl smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:51:46 06/12/2011 by JAP28
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#9 Posted: 17:39:47 06/12/2011
hilarious rant... and i am sure activision is crying now. smilie

[User Posted Image]
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 17:51:50 06/12/2011 by kappapopm
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#10 Posted: 18:05:30 06/12/2011
Be patient, geez. Getting all worked up over Skylander toys not releasing around the time you want them to release isn't going make anything better.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
SkyDaddy Blue Sparx Gems: 692
#11 Posted: 18:40:37 06/12/2011
I think if Activision can give us a release date no matter how late or long it is would really calm everyone down. I hate to say it but I too feel a little disappointed that I have to check the local retailers because no exact release date has been available. I do not want to miss out on the last wave and the fact that the supply is running out means that any skylanders that is coming out on the shelves is bound to be bought by any person who wants to get a skylander as a gift for Christmas.
---
-- PortalMasters.net -- Check out my site and get a chance to win Lightning Rod , Ignitor and other single character packs!
#12 Posted: 19:00:38 06/12/2011
Quote: paddyflan
Quote: YaggleberryFinn

Thank you for your words. What I have been saying is exactly that..............I am not bothered about when the remaining characters are released, I just want some information as to why they haven't been released or when they going to be released so I can tell something to my kids...............is that too much to ask?

A lot of us toy collectors would always like answers from companies like Hasbro, and now Toys for Bob. Simply put though, we have to trust their judgment. They don't answer to us, because if they did, they would be out of business because we would want all of the info asap, instead of waiting, which hurts their profit forecasts.

I collect Transformers. I can't go to Hasbro and say "I demand to know when each new wave is coming out." Truth be told, they can't either. All they can do is give a timeframe, but they don't even do that. Why? Because if they give a date and nothing shows up, people will boycott or throw tantrums, due to Hasbro misinforming them. All they can do is say "This or that new toy coming in 2011 or 2012." This is because not every city sells through all the toys as fast as any other given city. Some are small markets. Some are big markets.

See what happened on the Skylander's Facebook page? A lot of people were getting irate, because a placeholder date on the spanish Amazon site stated the new figures would be out on the 15th of November. Everyone was holding them to it, but some markets still haven't seen the toys yet, so people got mad. That probably tought Activision and Toys for Bob a lesson. Don't spill the beans, because you can't predict how fast every town and city will get new stock. New stock only comes in with quick sales of previous stock.

It's all a huge mess, but toys are toys. They follow guidelines in being released, to both keep interest in the brand, to keep money filling the coffers, and to keep something going without stopping.

I can imagine a lot more people being ticked off, if they spent 69.99 x2 (for 3DS and console starter), 19.99 x4 for 4 adventure packs, 19.99 for 1 TRU Legendary 3-Pack, and 7.99 for the remaining 24 characters, only to have it all be thrown in a closet in under a month.

It all boils down to us having to trust them. We are random people on the net, who don't know any better. They are a corporation who keeps making money where we cannot, and for obvious reasons. Us consumers would jump the gun too quick and kill any interest in a franchise within a single month, while they can keep interest going for years.

Lack of info is sad, yes. However, if they falsely advertise a release date for figures that won't show up, because it's any given stores inventory that automatically orders new stock based on previous sales, they could be met with mass boycott.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:03:09 06/12/2011 by GameMaster78
RadSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2007
#13 Posted: 19:08:25 06/12/2011
On the subject of toy collectors, speaking from own experience with many different companies.

Hasbro are actually very disliked, even earning the nickname 'Hasbroken', and people do actually boycott several of their toys, all because they do not respond to questions from others.

70% of companies do respond and have information which they are more than willing to share with it's consumers. They at least keep me updated and, in Hasbro's case, they have responded with a rough date (last time I asked them they told me a new wave was coming out either that month or the next - And sure enough, they were telling the truth).

What a lot of people are forgetting is that these toys are from a videogme - A videogame for kids. Kids have a shorter attention span and already they've grown bored of it, as I've seen an increase of trade-ins for Skylanders on all platforms.
---
TUMBLR
DEVIANTART
Visit me and stuff.
Reimu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1076
#14 Posted: 19:11:24 06/12/2011
But these kids will be interested again each time a new wave will come out.
#15 Posted: 19:13:22 06/12/2011
Quote: Reimu

Not really, if they've already traded it in, that's the end of it. Plus, most kids will move onto the next thing.
---
TUMBLR
DEVIANTART
Visit me and stuff.
JAP28 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1097
#16 Posted: 19:21:37 06/12/2011

I agree and that's what will keep people and collectors and fans wanting more!!!!
Every time a wave comes out it will peak your interest!

The game has been out for about two months....think some people are going overboard!!!!
---
All Current Skylanders just no pearl smilie
#17 Posted: 20:07:48 06/12/2011
Quote: RadSpyro
On the subject of toy collectors, speaking from own experience with many different companies.

Hasbro are actually very disliked, even earning the nickname 'Hasbroken', and people do actually boycott several of their toys, all because they do not respond to questions from others.

70% of companies do respond and have information which they are more than willing to share with it's consumers. They at least keep me updated and, in Hasbro's case, they have responded with a rough date (last time I asked them they told me a new wave was coming out either that month or the next - And sure enough, they were telling the truth).

What a lot of people are forgetting is that these toys are from a videogme - A videogame for kids. Kids have a shorter attention span and already they've grown bored of it, as I've seen an increase of trade-ins for Skylanders on all platforms.

See, I can't help but think there is contradiction there. First off, where are these kids trading the game in at?

Best Buy doesn't list it on their calculator, meaning they don't take it in. Gamestop doesn't take the game. There are stores in my city called "Vintage Stock" (they are in other cities; sometimes called Movie Trading Company). They only have new copies to sell. One more store here is a little dinky chain called "Game X Change." They are only in Oklahoma City (where I live) and Arkansas (if they still are they had mass closings). They had one used copy of the game on PS3 for 49.99.

Most stores won't take the game back, because they say the portal or figures could have been mistreated and they don't because it's too much space to try and resell them (since it comes with game, 3 figures, and portal).
---
#18 Posted: 20:23:44 06/12/2011
Quote: JAP28

I agree and that's what will keep people and collectors and fans wanting more!!!!
Every time a wave comes out it will peak your interest!

The game has been out for about two months....think some people are going overboard!!!!

Why do I get the impression you mean me? smilie
---
#19 Posted: 20:27:49 06/12/2011
Quote: GameMaster78
Quote: RadSpyro

See, I can't help but think there is contradiction there. First off, where are these kids trading the game in at?

Best Buy doesn't list it on their calculator, meaning they don't take it in. Gamestop doesn't take the game. There are stores in my city called "Vintage Stock" (they are in other cities; sometimes called Movie Trading Company). They only have new copies to sell. One more store here is a little dinky chain called "Game X Change." They are only in Oklahoma City (where I live) and Arkansas (if they still are they had mass closings). They had one used copy of the game on PS3 for 49.99.

Most stores won't take the game back, because they say the portal or figures could have been mistreated and they don't because it's too much space to try and resell them (since it comes with game, 3 figures, and portal).

In the UK, they have been traded in to Cex, Game, Gamestation, etc.

I don't know why companies in the US are like that, but I know in the UK we test them - On the spot, to make sure they are functioning properly. Skylanders has been sadly selling less here, and keeps getting lower in the charts. Most stores have enough room to stock them. Cex even sell the game singly, without the portal or figures.
---
TUMBLR
DEVIANTART
Visit me and stuff.
#20 Posted: 20:39:36 06/12/2011
i am tired of taking the bus to the city so many times! i want to know the date. its sad that they choose to NOT tell us the release date..
---
Team Drago
Wim Green Sparx Gems: 307
#21 Posted: 20:41:00 06/12/2011
For a while I went to two stores daily to see if anything new was available, or if there was a silver Skylander on the shelf. I've stopped doing that. I figure that the moment new Skylanders show up in the stores, someone will post it on this board.
#22 Posted: 20:50:44 06/12/2011
Quote: LyraDragon
i am tired of taking the bus to the city so many times! i want to know the date. its sad that they choose to NOT tell us the release date..

check these web pages first, and save your bus money...

http://www.toysrus.no/
http://www.siba.no/
http://www.elkjop.no/
http://www.lefdal.com/
http://www.mpx.no/
http://www.komplett.no/

since 6th december didnt happen, new date is 9th december for hex,dino rang, wrecking ball... lets hope we get them this time...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:52:59 06/12/2011 by kappapopm
#23 Posted: 20:53:40 06/12/2011
Quote: kappapopm

since 6th december didnt happen, new date is 9th december for hex,dino rang, wrecking ball... lets hope we get them this time...

thanks man...i allways forget. but we dont have siba..
---
Team Drago
#24 Posted: 21:01:38 06/12/2011
Quote: kappapopm

thanks man...i allways forget. but we dont have siba..

dosent matter, as long one of these shops have new skylanders.. you know they have arrived in norway... check these web pages everyday...

forgot to mention these shops...

http://www.spaceworld.no/
http://www.game.no/
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:02:44 06/12/2011 by kappapopm
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#25 Posted: 21:14:37 06/12/2011
If anything they read thier own forums (Activision forums) and all caps messages don't work.
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
#26 Posted: 21:16:28 06/12/2011
Maybe a mature and polite message would be better
LudoBash Green Sparx Gems: 368
#27 Posted: 21:16:33 06/12/2011
Quote:
Best Buy doesn't list it on their calculator, meaning they don't take it in

Actually, if you check their web site (just search Skylanders) they do list a used price, which logically means they will buy it back.

I agree with the people wanting a date. The real issue here is not that we simply must have the next wave now, it is that we would kind of like some goal, however abstract, to look forward to. It would be like telling a someone "We have this awesome holiday we're gonna call Christmas where we're gonna get together and give gifts and visit family, and you can try to plan for it, but you can't know when it is. It'll just happen one day."

Quote:
It all boils down to us having to trust them. We are random people on the net, who don't know any better. They are a corporation who keeps making money where we cannot, and for obvious reasons.

Yeah, here's the deal... I am not going to blindly trust anyone. They have a word for that, "gullible". And as a single person we may not have power, but as a group we do. It is important to remember we make or break a product, and companies should remember that before snubbing consumers. (not saying that Activision is doing it on purpose.)

I wouldn't care if they said that they were going to shoot for a particular date and then had to change it. At least then we know that they are communicating with us.
---
My Skylanders: ALL of S1!
#28 Posted: 22:31:15 06/12/2011
But here's the deal, Ludo. We as a group can try and get mad all we want. They have all of these figures packaged in their wave boxes, sitting in warehouses overseas. However, they can't send anything more to stores' distribution centers, until they run out of what they currently have.

My local Best Buy checked their back room for me, they had none. They had 12 on the shelf, but none in the back. So when they checked, they had none on order, but their distribution center had 198 single packs sitting in a warehouse. Until the ones on the shelf sell, Best Buy's automatic inventory system won't order new Skylanders to move those 198 out, which means they won't get wave 2 until those 198 or slightly less are moved out. Then once they get wave 2, lord knows how many were made and stocked in this overseas warehouse, they have to sell those to get to wave 3.

Now let's say Activision says "Okay folks, before the end of the year, more Skylanders will be out." What's that gonna solve? They can say new ones will be out, but how can be assured all stores will put them out? They can't. That's why they only said new Skylanders would be out in time for the holidays. They didn't even give a number. That's smart, because they don't want people getting mad over them falsely advertising new characters being available for one of the hottest items this holiday. Soccer moms, collectors, dads, and kids would be mad beyond belief, but it's beyond Activision's control. They don't ship them, some outsourced warehouse does.

This is why both Activision and Toys for Bob won't comment on when new ones are coming out. I've asked about 4 times (3 to Activision and 1 to Nat Loh on his Twitter) since Hex, Wrecking Ball and Dino Rang released. Their guess is as good as ours. More toys will come as soon as waves 1 and 2 sell through.

Again, they could say "okay we are releasing them this month" but stores won't see them on shelves, until their DC is empty of what they currently have.

Again, they
---
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#29 Posted: 22:37:02 06/12/2011
EA Customer Support is worse
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#30 Posted: 22:47:18 06/12/2011
People are being so ungreatful, you should be happy that you got the game at least. Instead of sounding like your spoilt by complaining to get more, it sounds as bad as the classic fans aswell now, it's like a big brainwash.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
#31 Posted: 22:50:24 06/12/2011
Quote: SuperSpyroFan
People are being so ungreatful, you should be happy that you got the game at least. Instead of sounding like your spoilt by complaining to get more, it sounds as bad as the classic fans aswell now, it's like a big brainwash.

There's a bit of a difference when we're paying, though.
---
TUMBLR
DEVIANTART
Visit me and stuff.
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#32 Posted: 23:17:08 06/12/2011
Toys for Bob won't comment because they like being cheery little kids that go, "Oh, we don't know! But thanks anyway! smilie"

Really, be patient; please. The OP sounds like a child than a parent. Oh, and there needs to be an understanding that this is Activision. It's Activision, for Spyro's sake. Of course they're going to be like that. They have CoD to attend to and such.
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#33 Posted: 23:45:39 06/12/2011
Hey..........want a cool tip?

Typing your "letter" in all caps isn't going to make the toys come out faster.
#34 Posted: 23:51:01 06/12/2011
See this is why I know it's out of Activision and Toys for Bob's hands. With more toy releases, it means more money. What does Activision like? Money. You think they don't want them out?

However, some warehouse in china assembles these and packs them in waves. One time they were told what the wave breakdowns would be and now it's out of the hands of those who told some warehouse in China how to pack each wave. Some warehouse isn't going to unpack all of those boxes, because people are impatient. That causes them to lose money for boxes. That means more pay for the workers who already worked to box each wave.
---
#35 Posted: 23:55:41 06/12/2011
Activision may be holding off on releasing other toys for now. If you release the toys too early, people won't pay any mind to the previous set, and will ignore them in favor of the new set, costing them money. YET, if they release them too late, interest in the product as a whole will go down, and the new set won't make much money. Activision needs to find the perfect time to release them: When enough profit comes from the original set, and just when interest starts to go down, they release the next.

.............I should work at Activision.....
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:55:50 06/12/2011 by CAV
spyrathedragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#36 Posted: 01:58:12 07/12/2011
hurhur

caps cruise control activated
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#37 Posted: 02:55:31 07/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Quote: Dragonhope
Toys for Bob won't comment because they like being cheery little kids that go, "Oh, we don't know! But thanks anyway! smilie"

Really, be patient; please. The OP sounds like a child than a parent. Oh, and there needs to be an understanding that this is Activision. It's Activision, for Spyro's sake. Of course they're going to be like that. They have CoD to attend to and such.

Who the hell are you to judge me dragon-****er....or what ever your name is........I am a child because I express my opinion in a scarcastic manner? I have never played the game and probably never will. Because my wonderful kids are amazing individuals who do really well in school, I go out of my way to give them a great christmas every year. So if that means I have to rant and rave on websites like this or place calls every week to all the stores who carry skylanders to try and get some information then so be it............that's what parents do............I have to wonder whether you yourself are a parent to question me or just a sad git.......you must be the later.
#38 Posted: 03:16:00 07/12/2011

Who the hell are you to judge me dragon-****er....or what ever your name is........I am a child because I express my opinion in a scarcastic manner? I have never played the game and probably never will. Because my wonderful kids are amazing individuals who do really well in school, I go out of my way to give them a great christmas every year. So if that means I have to rant and rave on websites like this or place calls every week to all the stores who carry skylanders to try and get some information then so be it............that's what parents do............I have to wonder whether you yourself are a parent to question me or just a sad git.......you must be the later.

You might be the most immature parent I've ever seen in my life.
#39 Posted: 03:56:54 07/12/2011
Oh geez, just what we need another raging Skylander fan who is getting all overboard over the toys he wanted not releasing when he wants them to be released. Can anything get any worse? What's next? A another rant with spelling and grammar errors and an overdose of captalization?

Impression:
'AAAHHH! Activision isn't telling everything we need to know about when the other toys are going to be revealed!! This isn't fair!! They should tell us right now, immediately! Why are they hiding that info from us?! Even though I have better things to do, I'll keep on ranting until I get what I want from Activision!!'
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:08:57 07/12/2011 by Aura24
#40 Posted: 03:58:39 07/12/2011

Wow. Just. Wow. I don't know what this is, but that sounds like a middle school insult. I should know, having been hearing kids throw insults at each other, hefting up the job of conflict manager, and being a straight-A student, if that's your definition of 'sad git.'

You never played the game. Let me get this straight; Activision/Toys for Bob will NEVER break out a release date unless they had already planned all the characters. Really, that's all that I was trying to say. Activision also announced that they will most likely release more in 2012 if you need more things.

It's the life called Toys for Bob. I'm serious. I'm really just saying the harsh truth of it. Little to none of us are parents in this site, my friend. Yet we've been knowing how this would well turn out since Activision took the helm of the game. If you won't listen to me or to any other users here, then well...I don't know what to say.

EDIT: I'm also part of the Internet culture. Sarcasm is best expressed in these words rather than caps. The only reason I can't take you seriously is because of your grammar issues. Seriously, some people are calling you out now...
---
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 04:10:04 07/12/2011 by Dragonhope
#41 Posted: 04:45:38 07/12/2011
Wow, calm down, Paddy.

If you're an adult you won't let words hurt you so much that you lash out like that. It's just words, bro.

Look, we all want the toys, but getting info from stores isn't going to help. Walmart employees are placed into departments they know next to nothing about. Best Buy doesn't have much shelf space to sell through enough to get wave 2 or 3 in. Target and Toys R Us are the best bets so far.

Heck, even Gamestop says they don't get full cases of Skylanders. They are mailed a certain amount from Gamestop Distribution Centers, because they don't have enough space.

You can get mad all you want at people here, at Activision, Toys for Bob, or a store. It simply won't do you any good... I mean, it may give you an ulcer or Gastritis. If that's your cup of tea, get that blood pressure going and going, but it may only lead to a heart attack.

Why not mellow out, and just chillax until new stuff comes out? The other thing you can do is boycott this game. Obviously it's not for everyone. There are those out there who want it all now. Not happening with this game. Those who are patient, well... good things come to those who wait.

This forum should stay friendly, not hostile over a game that no one here has control over.

I have three kids (9, 5, 2), and even they are waiting patiently. My oldest daughter wants Cynder bad, and she knows Cynder may not come out for a long time. That's not causing her to get mad. If a kid can be mellow about it, I know an adult can.

Relax, bro, they will come out. Your kids aren't going to hate you if you can't get them what they want, or something that's beyond your control.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:47:56 07/12/2011 by GameMaster78
#42 Posted: 23:36:54 09/12/2011
This is Prysom.

I know it is.

(Once I saw "dragon-****er", I instantly thought of it, and the endless cussing. Sorry if I'm wrong and you think I'm being dumb or something.)
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#43 Posted: 23:39:24 09/12/2011
Easy solution: Make up an educated guess of a date. You don't have to be specific, just say "Next year" or "January" or something like that.
#44 Posted: 23:59:49 09/12/2011

...............This has to be a troll account. No parent would act this ridiculous.
#45 Posted: 04:27:14 10/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Think what ever you want but try looking in a mirror CAV to find the idiot
#46 Posted: 04:52:51 10/12/2011

hey prysom

how's it going
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
#47 Posted: 05:34:12 10/12/2011

I rest my case....
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#48 Posted: 07:12:41 10/12/2011
Quote:
Oh geez, just what we need another raging Skylander fan who is getting all overboard over the toys he wanted not releasing when he wants them to be released. Can anything get any worse? What's next? A another rant with spelling and grammar errors and an overdose of captalization?

Impression:
'AAAHHH! Activision isn't telling everything we need to know about when the other toys are going to be revealed!! This isn't fair!! They should tell us right now, immediately! Why are they hiding that info from us?! Even though I have better things to do, I'll keep on ranting until I get what I want from Activision!!'

Oh geez, just what we need, another raging poster complaining about complainers and somehow not noticing their own hypocrisy. Can anything get any worse? What's next? The same exact post in every other topic about release dates, and another overdose of unjustified self-righteousness?

Impression:
'AAAHHH! I have so many annoying complaints about how annoying complaining is!! This isn't fair!! They should stop posting all these topics I clearly don't have to read, and can clearly surmise the gist of just by looking at the titles, thereby avoiding release date rants entirely and sparing myself the minor annoyance! Why are they unable to see the difference between my complaints about their complaining, and their own complaints about Activision?! Even though I have better things to do, I'll keep on ranting until I get what I want from the Dark Spyro Skylanders forums!!'
#49 Posted: 07:15:38 10/12/2011
Quote: Tashiji
Quote:

Impression:

Oh geez, just what we need, another raging poster complaining about complainers and somehow not noticing their own hypocrisy. Can anything get any worse? What's next? The same exact post in every other topic about release dates, and another overdose of unjustified self-righteousness?

Impression:
'AAAHHH! I have so many annoying complaints about how annoying complaining is!! This isn't fair!! They should stop posting all these topics I clearly don't have to read, and can clearly surmise the gist of just by looking at the titles, thereby avoiding release date rants entirely and sparing myself the minor annoyance! Why are they unable to see the difference between my complaints about their complaining, and their own complaints about Activision?! Even though I have better things to do, I'll keep on ranting until I get what I want from the Dark Spyro Skylanders forums!!'
When you spent nearly lots of years in Spyro fandom in general, it WILL get in your nerves. Trust me :/ Hey, we can't help it. It's really how we roll in a toy-dominated franchise like Skylanders.
---
#50 Posted: 07:15:45 10/12/2011
Quote: Tashiji
Quote:

Impression:

Impression:

You clearly, and obviously, didn't understand my post, since you just joined on here. Trying to act smart with no prior knowledge about me on the forums before your membership isn't really getting you anywhere.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 07:22:00 10/12/2011 by Aura24
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me