Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Money Maker....how much have you spent so far???
First | Previous | Page 4 of 5 | Last
1 2 3 4 5
Money Maker....how much have you spent so far??? [CLOSED]
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#151 Posted: 02:08:41 10/01/2012
Quote: Tashiji
Here, I'll make you a deal. Link me to a single Skylanders-related post CAV has made in the last month that has been useful, or helpful, or even positive in any way.

I know it probably won't mean **** coming from me, and it's from a while ago, but this topic shows my attempts to defend the game when it was first announced.
SilentButDeadly Gold Sparx Gems: 2086
#152 Posted: 02:25:18 10/01/2012
Tash, is it at all useful, helpful, or positive to draw out long debates over whether CAV's a troll or not? In topics that originally had nothing to do with that, no less? CAV made his point long ago about how he doesn't understand why people buy so much for this game. It honestly could have ended there with no problems. :/
---
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#153 Posted: 03:46:21 10/01/2012
Quote: SilentButDeadly
Tash, is it at all useful, helpful, or positive to draw out long debates over whether CAV's a troll or not? In topics that originally had nothing to do with that, no less? CAV made his point long ago about how he doesn't understand why people buy so much for this game. It honestly could have ended there with no problems. :/

I'm not going to debate it. Unlike CAV, I feel no need to re-defend the same point over and over again for half a topic. I've said what I had to say, and now it's time to move on. People need to be told not to feed the trolls, and that's all I'm doing. CAV shouldn't have to defend his point ten trillion times or drag every topic he touches straight to the CLOSED bin, and it's not just his fault it happens, it's the ones who take the bait. It's easier to tell posters to ignore him and get back on topic, let's be realistic here.
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#154 Posted: 04:17:26 10/01/2012
Sorry Tashi, but you're acting like a troll yourself for calling CAV a troll repeatedly and not fully understanding what he meant while he's expressing his opinions.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#155 Posted: 04:22:54 10/01/2012
Aura; I'm not blind to this, I'm doing what I am with CAV to prove a point.
#156 Posted: 04:28:49 10/01/2012
And you're being a troll while doing it.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#157 Posted: 04:29:44 10/01/2012
The funniest part is that you accuse me of dragging things on for pages, yet you're the only one that's still harping on this subject. If I'm a troll like you say I am, you're feeding me, and you're the only one doing so at this point. Great job.

Also, I suggest you view what I posted to you. You wanted something. There you go.
Zackeio Yellow Sparx Gems: 1733
#158 Posted: 04:31:56 10/01/2012
Hey smilie . . . here's an idea. Why not drop it, and go on about each mother's business. If you feel need to continue the discussion do so through PM's please. Just because this is a public forum doesn't mean everyone here likes to see non-stop drama (petty fighting) amongst it's users.
---
Everyday that you wake up . . . is a good day.
My Gallery
#159 Posted: 04:43:06 10/01/2012
I am being a troll while doing it, but that's a sacrifice I really don't mind. CAV needs to learn that, when all you put forward into the world is negativity, that's what you'll get back. Do I believe he's a troll? Well, despite a trollish presence and outcomes that are indistinguishable from deliberate trolling, I know he's not only here to get on peoples' cases. He just likes playing devil's advocate, so I'm doing the same thing to him. It's really no deeper than that. The troll thing gets a reaction, so that's what I'm using. Pragmatism in action.

Anyway, CAV, I really don't have it in for you, and I think you can be an okay guy when you want to be. A lot of the fights you get into aren't even your fault, you just can't let it go. You take the bait every time I post to you, and you really shouldn't. I'm totally not worth your effort, I assure you. I do appreciate the post you linked me to, though. If you could have that attitude more often, I think you could be a tremendous positive force on these boards. But really, cool it on the negativity, and it won't haunt you anymore.
#160 Posted: 04:52:00 10/01/2012
I am being a troll while doing it, but that's a sacrifice I really don't mind. CAV needs to learn that, when all you put forward into the world is negativity, that's what you'll get back. Do I believe he's a troll? Well, despite a trollish presence and outcomes that are indistinguishable from deliberate trolling, I know he's not only here to get on peoples' cases. He just likes playing devil's advocate, so I'm doing the same thing to him. It's really no deeper than that. The troll thing gets a reaction, so that's what I'm using. Pragmatism in action.

Anyway, CAV, I really don't have it in for you, and I think you can be an okay guy when you want to be. A lot of the fights you get into aren't even your fault, you just can't let it go. You take the bait every time I post to you, and you really shouldn't. I'm totally not worth your effort, I assure you. I do appreciate the post you linked me to, though. If you could have that attitude more often, I think you could be a tremendous positive force on these boards. But really, cool it on the negativity, and it won't haunt you anymore.

@ bold
That's what not going to go well for you here, Tash.
---
#161 Posted: 05:05:18 10/01/2012
Things are going fine for me, Aura. I'm well-liked among many posters here, I contribute far more positive information to game-related discussion than most, and I'm far from alone in my sentiments about CAV. Believe me, it's not like I haven't thought this entire thing through. I've been on the internet and in forums since CAV was in diapers, and I've seen countless people exactly like him--heck, when I was a teenager, I was like that too. I loved being contrary, I had fun with the reactions, and I, like CAV, thought that what I was having were debates. Was I a troll then? Oh yes, but I didn't know it. It takes a while to realize that debates don't have to be solved rudely or with harsh language, and any point, even the ones CAV is trying to make, can be impressed without condescending to the person you're addressing. I think impressing on him the importance of being civil is well worth any toll I have to pay for it. It's not about grudges, or annoyance, or anything like that. I only have CAV's best interests in mind when I call him on these things, and not only would he get by with a lot less controversy on these forums if he would respect the people he debated with, it would aid him forever in life as well.

If I've got to act like him to show him how he's acting, so be it. If that's off-putting to a couple of people, I don't mind--it's the internet. It's not a popularity contest. I might as well be an NPC to everyone reading this, and the same goes for you. Let's not make this personal when it doesn't have to be. The internet is about rhetoric, and rhetoric stands above harsh language or any other tactic a person might use to prove their point.

You see what I'm doing to CAV. It's obnoxious, isn't it? Everyone he's friends with, and CAV himself, are calling on me to give him a break, but I still persist for some reason. It's not because I care deeply about the cause, I just don't see condescending as ever being appropriate in civil discussion. As I said... just doing it to prove a point. No matter how much you disagree, your opponent always deserves your respect, and I just don't see CAV ever doing that.
#162 Posted: 05:18:40 10/01/2012
Acting like a troll all because you think CAV is one would get you suspended or banned from here, Tash.
---
#163 Posted: 05:25:32 10/01/2012
Except that I'm bringing up perfectly valid points, not calling names, and not stalking him. Only when he derails a topic and turns it into, well, messes like these, do I say a word. Topic hijacking isn't looked upon favorably in the rules, and whenever he's called on it, he (and others, like you and I) just turn it into absurdity like this. I know you're CAV's friend, but please, don't delude yourself into thinking he doesn't run around every day breaking the rules here. I might be calling him about it, but I've never done it without cause. Not once have I ambushed him in an unrelated topic and said that a completely innocent post of his was trolling, and that should be apparent to anyone. By the time I got here, the topic (which is about money spent, not stupid nonsense) had already turned into this, and anyone who reads the last page and a half should be able to see that.

Sorry, but even if what I'm doing seems like trolling him, I'm not technically in the wrong here. CAV is doing exactly what I say he's doing. Your affinity for him may be clouding your judgment, but he's a well-known troublemaker here, and if administration isn't going to check him on that, then users have to. Surely you, of all people, understand a user's responsibility to uphold order around here.
#164 Posted: 05:29:42 10/01/2012
I have known CAV, way before you even decided to join on here, Tash. You're acting like someone who has a big fat ego.
---
#165 Posted: 05:35:35 10/01/2012
I know that you've known CAV for quite some time. I see that as the main reason you aren't calling him for derailing topics yourself. However, my quarrel here is not with you, and I want you to know that this is the reason I refuse to continue it any further. I've made where I stand perfectly clear, and repeating it over and over does no one any good.

Take care, Aura.
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#166 Posted: 05:40:55 10/01/2012
Quote: Aura24
I have known CAV, way before you even decided to join on here, Tash. You're acting like someone who has a big fat ego.

That does not necessarily negate the point that she (Tashiji) is making, though.

EDIT: She is not the cat's mother and has been clarified.
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:49:22 10/01/2012 by chaosworrier
#167 Posted: 05:41:51 10/01/2012
Yet she thinks acting like a troll will get CAV to act 'trollish'.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:57:39 10/01/2012 by Aura24
DarkSpyro12345 Green Sparx Gems: 148
#168 Posted: 06:02:30 10/01/2012
x1 game= $88.00
x1 adventure packs=$25.00
x3 single packs= $28.00
x3 triple packs= $85.00

Total=$226.00!

P.S: This is Australian Skylanders stuff
---
Got: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Want: smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 06:17:37 10/01/2012 by DarkSpyro12345
JAP28 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1097
#169 Posted: 06:53:47 10/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Hey on the positive side if Cav was not on this site ....it would be way too happy-go-lucky and boring!!! haha (joking around)
Lets just drop the arguing....PM each other. I am trying to stay positive and just have fun here.

$9396.00 from 45 people on average $209.00 spent.
---
All Current Skylanders just no pearl smilie
#170 Posted: 10:11:42 10/01/2012
Quote: DarkSpyro12345
x1 game= $88.00
x1 adventure packs=$25.00
x3 single packs= $28.00
x3 triple packs= $85.00

Total=$226.00!

P.S: This is Australian Skylanders stuff

Not a huge difference but $A226 is around $US233.

Maybe round up to $9400, overall, to split the difference?
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
#171 Posted: 13:37:49 10/01/2012
Tashiji seems to be the only one that refuses to drop the subject.

And I'M the troll?

EDIT: You also clearly didn't bother to see the link I posted above, since you would've noticed positive posts.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:38:37 10/01/2012 by CAV
#172 Posted: 15:47:18 10/01/2012 | Topic Creator
O.k. will add $7 more dollars to the total cause of the dollar racial....these numbers are pretty rough tho. I am sure my calculations are off sometimes.

I do not think anyone is a troll on here....but you really can not say someone "refuses to drop the subject"....by doing this are you not dropping the subject either? haha

It's all good!

Here is the total.....

$9403.00 from 45 people on average $209.00 spent
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:48:03 10/01/2012 by JAP28
Reimu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1076
#173 Posted: 17:18:23 10/01/2012
A week later and it isn't over? =/
SkylandersBoy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1129
#174 Posted: 17:33:32 10/01/2012
So, let's see:

69,98 € - Wii Pack
19,99 € - Triple Pack with Zap, Hex and Dino-Rang
7,99 € - Flameslinger
7,99 € - Eruptor
7,99 € - Voodood
7,99 € - Sonic Boom
7,99 € - Stump Smash

So that's 498€ from my aunt and the Wii Pack from my grandmother.
In dollars is 635$
---
Swap Force is just plain awesome!
I'm not related to the SkylanderKids.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Skylanderster
#175 Posted: 17:43:19 10/01/2012 | Topic Creator
^I am not too sure about your totals??? Unless you are adding more from an earlier post???
When I add it up....I am at 130.00 euro ($166.00 us)

???????????????????
---
SkylandersBoy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1129
#176 Posted: 17:53:31 10/01/2012
Whatt? No, I'm pretty sure that's 498 € cause I live in Portugal and I made the counts. And I'm not adding more from a earlier post.
---
Swap Force is just plain awesome!
I'm not related to the SkylanderKids.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Skylanderster
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#177 Posted: 18:13:53 10/01/2012
I know that you've known CAV for quite some time. I see that as the main reason you aren't calling him for derailing topics yourself. However, my quarrel here is not with you, and I want you to know that this is the reason I refuse to continue it any further. I've made where I stand perfectly clear, and repeating it over and over does no one any good.

Take care, Aura.

This. I have observed little cliques being formed here. That is bias. Bias isn't good. This site will lose good people in the face of bad choices such as bias, people banding together, etc...

If this becomes a place where people defend people, based on how long they've known said people, before others even joined, but the longer lasting people are clearly in the wrong, then... well... it just isn't good.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
#178 Posted: 18:30:28 10/01/2012 | Topic Creator
^ SkylandersBoy .....Well how do you get 498 ($635.00) from the things you listed????
Anyone else help me out?

Not that it's a big deal but $635.00 seems like a lot of money for what you have listed there????
---
#179 Posted: 22:07:52 10/01/2012
Quote: GameMaster78

This. I have observed little cliques being formed here.

I have a very select clique of one. smilie

Actually, truth be told, I never join cliques and always treat everyone equally - I hate everyone the same. smilie

Have you ever noticed that there is always one person who tries to defuse situations with comedy?
---
Soylent Green is People!
#180 Posted: 23:24:18 10/01/2012
Quote: GameMaster78

Take care, Aura.

This. I have observed little cliques being formed here. That is bias. Bias isn't good. This site will lose good people in the face of bad choices such as bias, people banding together, etc...

If this becomes a place where people defend people, based on how long they've known said people, before others even joined, but the longer lasting people are clearly in the wrong, then... well... it just isn't good.

This has gone on far enough.

Neither of you seemed to have viewed this topic, where I was being positive, and defending the game when it was first announced, like you guys want me to act. Please see the other side of the coin if you want your arguments to at all be taken seriously.

You also both have never visited the Stuff and Nonsense forum, where I'm actually considered one of the bland, boring, serious users, rather than a troll like you guys do. Yet at the same time, people like me and consider me a friend. You accuse Aura of bias, but technically, aren't you two being biased by only using this forum as your judging ground for me, rather than the entire site? Practice what you preach.

At this point, I'm sick and tired of dealing with both of you, Tashiji particularly for being one of the biggest hypocrites I've seen in a long time. I'm a troll like you say I am? Stop feeding me. You want this argument to end? Stop replying and harping on the subject in a topic that doesn't concern it. I'm more than willing to move on with my merry way. Are you?

Users like you two are the reasons I rarely ever post in this section of the site anymore. You're both grown adults, and yet you're acting like children (particularly Tashiji), then accuse me of knowing nothing because I'm only 15. This is arrogance of the highest extent that was gained through age. What you guys don't seem to get is that I (like you) live in the US. I'm entitled to rights. One of those rights is the freedom to speak my opinion, and object to others. I was speaking my opinion. And because you don't like it, I'm a troll to you? I wasn't derailing the topic either. Both topics I posted in were still on topic up until you guys (particularly Tashiji) decided to make it an argument, and THEN blame me for it, then drag it on, blaming me for that too.

You guys can call it bias. Problem is that a lot of people here don't have it. Both me and Aura are more than willing to call bull**** on anyone, even if they're friends of our's. Ask Sonicbrawler. I've done it to him, and vice versa. I try my hardest to avoid any sort of bias. If people stick up for me or not is completely up to them, and is most likely based off of logical thinking.

I wasn't mudslinging or trolling in any of these topics. You think that? Fine by me. I personally think I'd make an awful troll.

People often ask me why I don't post on the Skylanders section of the forum anymore like I used to. This is why. People here are easily far too sensitive and quick to use the Troll-card for me to at all post a single negative post, and that's what I often hated most about a lot of the forums I used to be on. I thought by mostly teens and adults joining this site, we'd have maturity on this site, and in this section. I guess I was wrong in thinking that. And I'd much rather not pull my hair out, and waste my time on people that are more immature than Thunderdragon, a 10 year old kid.

Tashiji, if you want to reply to me and go on about how I'm a troll and how I'm wrong, go right the **** ahead. But know that at that point, only you will be dragging this on, acting like a 5 year old the entire time.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:29:27 10/01/2012 by CAV
#181 Posted: 23:43:16 10/01/2012
When my kids bicker I always tell them that I don't care who started and that they are as bad as each other for fighting.

For the record, in general I don't think most people care how people act in other forums/sites - it is how people act in this forum that is in context/scrutiny. For example, my work colleagues do not care if I act like a kid at home as long as I have maturity in the workplace.

Just remember if your parent says that they don't play favourites, it only means that you're not it. smilie
---
Soylent Green is People!
#182 Posted: 23:46:07 10/01/2012
Quote: Spyrobaro
Quote: CAV

Users like you two are the reasons I rarely ever post in this section of the site anymore. You're both grown adults, and yet you're acting like children (particularly Tashiji), then accuse me of knowing nothing because I'm only 15.

This, so much.
I freakin' hate it when people do this. Age is just a number, and it doesn't raise nor lower your maturity. It's you yourself that judges your maturity, and it is you who decides to do what you do. Anyone who says otherwise?
Well, if you do, Tashiji, then YOU, are the one who's being arrogant AND ignorant. And you're hearing this from an 11 year old.
(I also would like to correct you CAV. Thunderdragon recently turned 11)

I just noticed that Tashi is just a hypocrite, calling someone else a troll when she's obviously acting like a troll herself as well.
---
LyraDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1283
#183 Posted: 23:48:12 10/01/2012
*sits in one corner with a bucket of popcorn*
---
Team Drago
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
wanted:smilie
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#184 Posted: 23:53:53 10/01/2012
Jesus. There's a whole page of like...3 people bickering.

Here's a brilliant idea. Shut up. Just simply..shut. Up. Or ignore each other. Isn't there a way to do that in your settings?

Anyways, to reel it back in here, No one has pointed out yet that we've almost reached $10,000 with less than 50 people. That's simply crazy! I mean, just think of how much the entire fanbase is making for this game. That's incredibly great news. If you use that average of $209 per person multiplied on the low end of say..10,000 people, you're already over 2 million dollars.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#185 Posted: 23:56:28 10/01/2012
Close the topic so that the kids find somewhere else to shoot spit wads at each other. Good Lord
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
BerryShaker Blue Sparx Gems: 540
#186 Posted: 23:57:23 10/01/2012
Quote: spyroflame0487

Here's a brilliant idea. Shut up. Just simply..shut. Up. Or ignore each other. Isn't there a way to do that in your settings?

Anyways, to reel it back in here, No one has pointed out yet that we've almost reached $10,000 with less than 50 people. That's simply crazy! I mean, just think of how much the entire fanbase is making for this game. That's incredibly great news. If you use that average of $209 per person multiplied on the low end of say..10,000 people, you're already over 2 million dollars.

Yeah that's some crazy numbers especially if you've seen the skylanders universe portal master #'s lately since it seems to be sequential. Considering that not everyone even plays the online version indicates that the game is doing really well.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Reimu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1076
#187 Posted: 23:59:17 10/01/2012
Quote: BerryShaker
Quote: spyroflame0487

Yeah that's some crazy numbers especially if you've seen the skylanders universe portal master #'s lately since it seems to be sequential. Considering that not everyone even plays the online version indicates that the game is doing really well.

But not everyone playing the webgame actually owns the real game
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#188 Posted: 00:22:07 11/01/2012
Quote: JAP28
O.k. will add $7 more dollars to the total cause of the dollar racial....these numbers are pretty rough tho. I am sure my calculations are off sometimes.

I do not think anyone is a troll on here....but you really can not say someone "refuses to drop the subject"....by doing this are you not dropping the subject either? haha

It's all good!

Here is the total.....

$9403.00 from 45 people on average $209.00 spent

[User Posted Image]

now activision can start on skylanders2....
#189 Posted: 00:52:13 11/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Lets all just drop the bickering and get back to the topic or this post will be closed....
We have more bigger fish to fry ....I need help with SkylandrBoys math??? haha
So, let's see:

69,98 € - Wii Pack
19,99 € - Triple Pack with Zap, Hex and Dino-Rang
7,99 € - Flameslinger
7,99 € - Eruptor
7,99 € - Voodood
7,99 € - Sonic Boom
7,99 € - Stump Smash

So that's 498€ from my aunt and the Wii Pack from my grandmother.
In dollars is 635$

This does not add up to me?????
---
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#190 Posted: 00:55:47 11/01/2012
That's some crazy math there haha.. I think it was just a mistake that they made.

Totaling it up, it's 129.92 Euros which equals $166.18
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
#191 Posted: 00:58:50 11/01/2012
Add in $27 for a Bash/Chop Chop/Eruptor pack, which completes Vhraina's and my boxed collection. Hooray! smilie ... At least until, well, today, when the new figures come out and expenses skyrocket across the board again.

Edit: Aura, CAV, if you want to debate, you both know how to send PMs. The OP made his wishes in this regard crystal clear. Stop cluttering and derailing topics, it gets really old.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:09:49 11/01/2012 by Tashiji
#192 Posted: 01:00:45 11/01/2012 | Topic Creator
That is what I thought too .....but he says: no he has it right??? Hummm.

Will add it with the math I know and another ^$27 too

$9596.00 from 46 people on average $209.00 spent
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:03:20 11/01/2012 by JAP28
#193 Posted: 02:50:36 11/01/2012
Quote: Spyrobaro
You still haven't seen Stuff and Nonsense.

But this is not Stuff and Nonsense.

I copped flak some time ago when I posted a humourous SL related thread about how it should have been in S&N. At the time I did not even know that a forum like that existed and I also felt that it would not be relevant outside of a Skylanders forum.

So, bottom line, S&N behaviour is not relevant in this forum; much like my home behaviour is not appropriate at work.

I, for one, think that we all (yes, including me) should stick to the topic at hand from now on.
---
Soylent Green is People!
#194 Posted: 02:56:17 11/01/2012 | Topic Creator
^ agreed!!!

$9596.00 from 46 people on average $209.00 spent Wow we are pretty close to 10,000 from almost 50 people!
That is pretty insane when you think of it!
---
#195 Posted: 03:03:39 11/01/2012
I, for one, will be interested (but not surprised) to see this jump in subsequent waves.
---
Soylent Green is People!
LyraDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1283
#196 Posted: 06:52:13 11/01/2012
aaaw...i was having fun :C
---
Team Drago
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
wanted:smilie
DarkSpyro12345 Green Sparx Gems: 148
#197 Posted: 09:12:19 11/01/2012
I would love to be a part of the Skylanders team, I would have every single Skylander!
---
Got: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Want: smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
First | Previous | Page 4 of 5 | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me