Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
here's my three spyros... [CLOSED]
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#1 Posted: 20:14:20 03/12/2011 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

here they are finally at my place. you see the stats on the cards... smilie

edit: changed header so people dont go crazy and think this is about sonic boom..
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:05:21 04/12/2011 by kappapopm
nitendofan92 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4572
#2 Posted: 20:30:22 03/12/2011
How can you give birth to Spyro toy?
---
THE END IS NEAR
gambitraven Green Sparx Gems: 133
#3 Posted: 20:41:08 03/12/2011
I like the one with that part of the magic element
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Phoenixdragon Blue Sparx Gems: 523
#4 Posted: 21:16:52 03/12/2011
That's so awesome! I never saw the 3 together before. I hope I will also get my Legendary Spyro very soon. smilie
But he has to cross the great ocean to Europe first... smilie
---
smilie Sunburn - "Roast N' Toast!" smilie

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Phoenixdrag0n
Reimu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1076
#5 Posted: 21:17:39 03/12/2011
I like how the Legendary one is looking up, down, right and left all at the same time! My Dark Spyro is like that too... lol
Sunny Castanets Gold Sparx Gems: 2231
#6 Posted: 22:37:48 03/12/2011
I have all three of these, but never looked at the cards at the same time - a bit lame that Legendary and Dark both have the same art!
---
Quote: Tashiji
Sunny, as always, you are so darn smart.
DantheDragonBoy Green Sparx Gems: 404
#7 Posted: 22:39:11 03/12/2011
Quote: Sunny Castanets
I have all three of these, but never looked at the cards at the same time - a bit lame that Legendary and Dark both have the same art!

Would you say the same for L-Chop Chop and L-Bash having the same art as their original counterparts?
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
37/37
lemmingluv Ripto Gems: 907
#8 Posted: 00:00:13 04/12/2011
anyone else notice that Legendary Spyro's head is wider and shorter than regular and Dark Spyro?
RadSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2007
#9 Posted: 00:09:36 04/12/2011
I don't think it is, at least it isn't on mine (http://browse.deviantart.com/?...anders#/d4cy34n).
---
TUMBLR
DEVIANTART
Visit me and stuff.
#10 Posted: 00:09:51 04/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Quote: lemmingluv
anyone else notice that Legendary Spyro's head is wider and shorter than regular and Dark Spyro?

that is just the picture, the figurines are the same, only different colors and stats....
#11 Posted: 01:29:22 04/12/2011
actually mine are like that, L-Spyro's figure has a fatter head than my regular Spyro. i think if you hold them up and study them closely side by side you'll notice, i'm pretty sure that one of their tails are a bit thicker too
#12 Posted: 01:34:28 04/12/2011 | Topic Creator
actually mine are like that, L-Spyro's figure has a fatter head than my regular Spyro. i think if you hold them up and study them closely side by side you'll notice, i'm pretty sure that one of their tails are a bit thicker too

then i think you have factory error figurine....
Seth727 Green Sparx Gems: 185
#13 Posted: 05:39:56 04/12/2011
when I clicked to go to this forum I thought it would be all about sonic boom's babies or something like that. I personally dont care to get any of the legendary skylanders because of their overpowered stats it ruins it for me and i wish they were never made in the first place. I always find that companies will make a better version of something that will be overpowered and will just waste any enemy it sees, I have always seen these to be as paying to be stronger instead of actually working harder on the normal characters.
---
(smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie )(smiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)
OpalOsprey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1127
#14 Posted: 06:55:50 04/12/2011
^ They're not too overpowered but I kind of know what you're talking about. I prefer video games to be as challenging as possible and if there's an easier way or a short-cut in the game, I prefer to take the long and difficult rout. In Resident Evil 4 there's a fork in the road where you can choose what set a enemies you want to fight ( an Ogre beast or Chainsaw sisters). I finished off one path and ran back and did the other for no reason. The Legendary figures aren't really worth it unless you want to collect more figures or a different upgrade path for that figure. I really didn't notice a difference in power when playing as L. Spyro compared to normal Spyro. If there's a difference, it's very minuscule.
---
Have a Wii U? My ID and Mii name is OpalOsprey. So why don't you add Mii smilie?

"You don't need a reason to help people" ~ Zidane -Final Fantays IX
#15 Posted: 07:05:39 04/12/2011
thats how I thought it might be like, I have no interest in collecting any of the legendary's or dark spyro. And I completely understand what your trying to say I always start out on hard mode instead of easy, yeah but I think that they should've put in a harder mode for more experienced players who still want to play this game. the only level in the game that i found a little difficult was kaos' lair and even that wasnt too hard.
---
(smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie )(smiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)
Sunny Castanets Gold Sparx Gems: 2231
#16 Posted: 08:42:00 04/12/2011
Quote: DantheDragonBoy
Quote: Sunny Castanets

Would you say the same for L-Chop Chop and L-Bash having the same art as their original counterparts?

Possibly, but only if the three Spyro cards were different. I don't think it's so bad when you have just two figures and both have the same card art. When you have three and two are the same, it's a bit odd; I'd have either made them all the same, or all different (and then had different artwork for L-Chop Chop and L-Bash).
---
Quote: Tashiji
Sunny, as always, you are so darn smart.
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#17 Posted: 08:52:59 04/12/2011
Quote: kappapopm
[User Posted Image]

here they are finally at my place. you see the stats on the cards... smilie

That must be quite cool to see everyday. I bet you must just stop there from time to time to take a look at them. There is a lot of detailing in them I'll give them that.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
#18 Posted: 15:14:44 04/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Quote: Seth727
when I clicked to go to this forum I thought it would be all about sonic boom's babies or something like that. I personally dont care to get any of the legendary skylanders because of their overpowered stats it ruins it for me and i wish they were never made in the first place. I always find that companies will make a better version of something that will be overpowered and will just waste any enemy it sees, I have always seen these to be as paying to be stronger instead of actually working harder on the normal characters.

i changed the header now, so you will sleep well at nights smilie
#19 Posted: 16:12:03 04/12/2011

then i think you have factory error figurine....

pretty sure i don't, i can't really tell from your picture since your L-Spyro is slightly turned, but i think yours is like that too.
i think what it is that Dark Spyro and Spyro are the same figures but painted different, and L-Spyro has a separate figure made
#20 Posted: 18:21:32 04/12/2011
Quote: Seth727

i changed the header now, so you will sleep well at nights smilie

thank-you, now I can finally sleep without being haunted by little multi-colored spyro's flying around my room trying to eat me.
---
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12771
#21 Posted: 21:31:06 04/12/2011
Anyone else noticed that LS's horns and wings etc are gold, DS's are silver and normal Spyro's are bronze? When it comes to attack, LS is first, DS is second and normal Spyro is third.
#22 Posted: 03:38:43 05/12/2011
Quote: alicecarp
Anyone else noticed that LS's horns and wings etc are gold, DS's are silver and normal Spyro's are bronze? When it comes to attack, LS is first, DS is second and normal Spyro is third.

wow i didnt notice that, thats kinda funny
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me